PDA

View Full Version : Lets make this week their Armageddon

Jack
13-05-2012, 08:21 AM
I address you today, not as the president of anything, not as the leader of a anything, but as a fellow follower of Hibernian Football Club.

We are faced with the very gravest of challenges, The Bible calls this week Armageddon. The end of all things.

And yet for the first time in the history of the Club, our supporters have it within our means to do what previous generations have failed to do.

All of you praying with us need to know that everything that can be done for our ultimate triumph is being called into service.

The Hibernian thirst for excellence and flair play, every step up the ladder of science, every adventure, all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations, in all the matches that we’ve fought, have provided us the tools to wage this terrible battle.

Through all the chaos that is our history, though all of the wrongs and the discord, through all of the pain and suffering, through all of our times, there is one thing that has nourished our souls and elevated us Hibees above our neighbours.

And that is our courage.

Dreams of every Hibs supporter on the planet are focused this week on those 20,000 plus brave souls traveling through to Hampden.

And may we all, Hibees the world over, see these events through.

God speed and good luck to you.

SkintHibby
13-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Good lord, now I KNOW drinking in the morning is bad for you!:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
13-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Destruction cometh it is green & white; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Scouse 9:25

HibbyAndy
13-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Every single one of these Jambo morons are absolute bricking it incase we might just win the Scottish cup, They will tell you different, But believe me, This week everyone of them are running scared, Shouting there mouth's of for weeks but now its nearly here they dont want to think about it.

HIBERNIAN MIGHT JUST WIN THIS CUP! THERE WORST FEARS ARE ABOUT TO COME TRUE, AND WHAT MAKES IT A MILLION TIMES BETTER IS THEY GET TO SEE US WIN IT!

GIFRUY THE PUBTEAMERS.

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Its been said before .... Well by me at least lol.

Defeat for us next Saturday will be a disaster, it will lead to a root & branch self analysis by Hibbies everywhere of where our club is going and some will fall by the way as a result if they dont like what they see. It will lead either to a huge change of direction and renewed determination at ER or a backslide at our club which will take years to turn around with the support of those hardy souls ... like me ... who will determine to stick by Hibs even following the unthinkable ... the unbearable.

Defeat for the Yams will be nothing less than a total catastrophy:

Everything they believe ... everything they stand for ... their unjustified belief that they are the big club ... their unspoken, but often implied mindset that they are the only club in Edinburgh ... their unjustified arrogance .... everything. Will be swept away at a stroke.

No ... for us it will be bad ...... But for them it will be football oblivion ... The end of the World !!!

They know it too ... thats why there has been a surprising lack of the usual Yam pre derby Hibby baiting.

They are bricking it !!!

:greengrin