PDA

View Full Version : Good Cup Final Ticket Deed Done.

biggineurope
12-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Got my CF ticket via my Season Ticket, my brother got his via a mate. My brother gave his to his 16 yr old son who was desperate to be at the CF. My bro tried every other avenue (Dunf game ballot, public sale etc) to get another ticket but failed, he was twice promised a ticket from people and twice let down, he was gutted that he could not be at the game with his boy. Today i gave my ticket to my brother to enable him to be there, I will be in Leith watching the game with a few pals. I would loved to have been there but thought i'd do the noble thing instead. I hope they have a great day out, it was actually quite an easy decision to make and I feel pretty proud/content with myself so my question is what would you have done in the same circumstances.

FranckSuzy
12-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Fair play to you :aok:

ronaldo7
12-05-2012, 09:10 PM
I'd ask your Bro if he could afford a season ticket. :greengrin

He might even get the laddie in for nowt:wink:

On your more important note. I think you've done well.:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
12-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Got my CF ticket via my Season Ticket, my brother got his via a mate. My brother gave his to his 16 yr old son who was desperate to be at the CF. My bro tried every other avenue (Dunf game ballot, public sale etc) to get another ticket but failed, he was twice promised a ticket from people and twice let down, he was gutted that he could not be at the game with his boy. Today i gave my ticket to my brother to enable him to be there, I will be in Leith watching the game with a few pals. I would loved to have been there but thought i'd do the noble thing instead. I hope they have a great day out, it was actually quite an easy decision to make and I feel pretty proud/content with myself so my question is what would you have done in the same circumstances.

Good deed done, I would not have done the same as you, if I were in your shoes, so fair play to you.

weecounty hibby
12-05-2012, 09:11 PM
My brother is a prick so i wouldnt have given a thought to giving him my ticket

Reaper
12-05-2012, 09:13 PM
I'd have done the same as you...............remembered I didn't have a Brother and wondered who the ****** I'd given my ticket away to....................

Fair play to you mate. A tough tough thing to do.:not worth

I wanted to do a similar for my Dad but he point blank refused to take my Ticket..............Thankfully I managed to get him one and I will now be able to sit with him when we win the cup

iwasthere1972
12-05-2012, 09:15 PM
A wonderful gesture. Hope he appreciates it.

Betty Boop
12-05-2012, 09:16 PM
my brother is a prick so i wouldnt have given a thought to giving him my ticket

:greengrin

Sir David Gray
12-05-2012, 09:22 PM
I did a similar thing, although it was a wee bit different.

My brother gave up his season ticket at the end of last season as he wouldn't have been able to attend many games this season and, as a season ticket holder, I was guaranteed one ticket for the final.

Knowing that he would be unlikely to get a ticket in the public ballot, I renewed my season ticket for next season, mainly so that it would guarantee that he would get a ticket for next week.

Littlest Hobo
12-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Won two tickets in the ballot, already had a ticket secured before.
Gave my mate the two tickets for him and his boy. Good Hibees!!