PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or ???

sven nil
12-05-2012, 05:54 AM
that's me awake and getting ready for the drive up to Inverness, the strange thing is I have not gave this game much thought in fact I nearly forgot all about it.

Littlest Hobo
12-05-2012, 08:24 AM
The only thing that interests me about this game is that I really hope Pat rests all the players that will play a part in next weeks CF. Oh and I hope we win too ; )
Wrap up and take your waterproofs, gale force winds and heavy rain predicted.

Mikey
12-05-2012, 08:26 AM
I had to check last night to see if it was today or Sunday :embarrass

Billy Whizz
12-05-2012, 08:28 AM
The only thing that interests me about this game is that I really hope Pat rests all the players that will play a part in next weeks CF. Oh and I hope we win too ; )
Wrap up and take your waterproofs, gale force winds and heavy rain predicted.

That's not what he's saying in his interviews, says he's playing a strong team???

bingo70
12-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Interviews I've read say he's resting players. No quotes but the een the other day said grant and Stanton were going to play.

Sas_The_Hibby
12-05-2012, 09:19 AM
That's not what he's saying in his interviews, says he's playing a strong team???

Sounds like he's going to take them on all by himself, though I wouldn't call ICT a strong team TBH. :greengrin

Penicuik Hibee
12-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Lets just hope a few of the fringe players put on a performance that builds confidence & gives Pat a few more options for next week

SteveHFC
12-05-2012, 09:22 AM
I just arrived at Pitlochry. I don't really care about the game today. It's a day out ;)