PDA

View Full Version : WWE figures

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Anyone got any WWE figures in good condition that they/their kids don't play with anymore. My son is totally into it at the minute, and his collection is at 40. They ain't cheap tho, so if anyone wants to sell some for £2/£3each, PM a list of what you have and we can maybe sort something. :flag:

VickMackie
13-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I might have some of these in the attic. They're older ones like Hulk Hogan and Ultimate warrior etc.

I may be able to check tomorrow night.

CallumLaidlaw
13-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I might have some of these in the attic. They're older ones like Hulk Hogan and Ultimate warrior etc.

Sounds great. Let me know :thumbsup:

VickMackie
13-05-2012, 07:46 PM
I think I've got some treasure up there from when I was young. I've got an Alf talking teddy from that TV program which popped into my head today!

Scouse Hibee
13-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Anyone got any WWE figures in good condition that they/their kids don't play with anymore. My son is totally into it at the minute, and his collection is at 40. They ain't cheap tho, so if anyone wants to sell some for £2/£3each, PM a list of what you have and we can maybe sort something. :flag:

I gave all of ours to Sleeping Giant a few years ago, maybe his laddie has outgrown them now and he still has them :greengrin

Future17
14-05-2012, 01:24 PM

:not worth

Those were the days!