PDA

View Full Version : Any Ticket Disasters?

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Lost in the post?
Hibs hadn't received your application when you went to collect?
Someone else collect your tickets? (unlikely I know)
Ticket short in your allocation?
Still waiting and worrying?
Used an iron to get rid of creases and ruined the ticket?

fife hfc
11-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Lost in the post?
Hibs hadn't received your application when you went to collect?
Someone else collect your tickets? (know)unlikely I Ticket short in your allocation?
Still waiting and worrying?

Not so unlikely:agree: I collected my allocation today and the woman gave me mines and somebody elses (If your surname is Bremner you might just be lucky I'm so honest:greengrin). She just laughed and said I could have sold them for a few hundred quid each, but she never had a clue what she had done.

Virginia Hibs
11-05-2012, 04:17 PM
I think the way Hibs have allocated and distributed the tickets has been very fair and as well organised considering the task in front of them. Hats off to them and well done! :not worth

Yes we had a potential disaster but was quickly and calmly sorted by the ticket team there and then. The number of tickets allocated were received and everybody happy that they have a ticket, mild panic at the time but all sorted!

soda70
11-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I had applied for 9 and money taken from account for only 8.

Glad to say that a very busy ticket office sorted me out with another ticket and generally I would say they have handled this really well.

blackpoolhibs
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Not so unlikely:agree: I collected my allocation today and the woman gave me mines and somebody elses (If your surname is Bremner you might just be lucky I'm so honest:greengrin). She just laughed and said I could have sold them for a few hundred quid each, but she never had a clue what she had done.

Bloody hell, thats me. The daft mare nearly had a very sore chin. :greengrin

Mikey
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I've got a seat near Jonty.

That's a disaster :greengrin

:duck:

mcvie7
11-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I had applied for 9 and money taken from account for only 8.

Glad to say that a very busy ticket office sorted me out with another ticket and generally I would say they have handled this really well.

I was opposite I got 6 tickets and paid for 7. Need to contact ticket office

hibbybrian
11-05-2012, 04:48 PM

She had probably heard a rumour about you going to Wembley that day and thought you wouldn't need the ticket G. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
11-05-2012, 04:52 PM
She had probably heard a rumour about you going to Wembley that day and thought you wouldn't need the ticket G. :greengrin

It was a difficult decision, but Hampden just won in the end. :greengrin

FraserHFC
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Group of me and my mates applied for 33 tickets in total. We then found out we'd been allocated 29 in the North Stand and 4 in the South

Guess which mug filled in their application form(s) incorrectly :rolleyes:

Matty_Jack04
11-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Boy I work with ordered 5 and ended up paying for and receiving 6, spare away to a mate of his everyone's a winner.....untill the TO send someone's short that is...

BoltonHibee
11-05-2012, 05:55 PM

I thought you had tickets in the Hearts end?

Can't keep up with your fibbing

hibbybrian
11-05-2012, 05:57 PM
It was a difficult decision, but Hampden just won in the end. :greengrin

Aye - the beers cheaper in Scotland :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
I thought you had tickets in the Hearts end?

Can't keep up with your fibbing

I have, those in the Hibs end are ours. :confused:

Lungo--Drom
11-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I applied for a ticket through ma 12/13 ST and sent a cheque including £6 for postage. They cash ma cheque like two weeks ago and I read on another thread that folk were getting theirs' arriving yesterday (10th).

Just got home today (11th) and nothing, no ticket, no card from the Royal Mail saying it is at the delivery office, nada, zilcho. Getting "slightly" worried :/ Hope there's not a Jambo or bitter Hun working in the local mail office saw who it was from and binned it :O

Hibercelona
11-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Aye, heres a disaster right here.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/21l4j0x.jpg

:greengrin

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 09:05 AM
That's brilliant mate. That's that Yam's ticket that had a crease in it isn't? He tried to iron the crease out, priceless!!! :lolyam: :faf: :faf: :faf:

If ma CF ticket doesn't turn up I'll just print this picture off and get a laugh on the day thinking about this densoid and the look of horror on his face as his ticket turned black under the iron! :greengrin

Aye, heres a disaster right here.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/21l4j0x.jpg

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
12-05-2012, 09:11 AM
I'd like to call the ticket office, anyone know what number i should ring?:confused:

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
You've asked the right person cause I'm just off the phone to them.

Dial 0844 844 1875

First thing, don't press option 2. I did this four times and each time it either went to the answer machine or someone picked it up and slammed it down again. GGTTH whoever you were! :grr:

Press option 1 and then what I did was ask politely, "Can you tell if the After Sales line is closed today?" The guy asked me, "You mean direct to the club?" and I fired straight in with my question which was, "My ticket for the CF shows on the system but it has not arrived at my house what does that mean?"

The guy was very helpful and explained that officially the tickets are not meant to go out until THREE days before the match. They are being sent out in batches apparently. So that must be the big batch with everyone elses' ticket in it then the second batch must be mine cause everyone else seems to have theirs :confused:

Anyway the final get out is that if it has not arrived by three days before the match I can convert it to a collect at the ticket office option! :paranoid: Just as well I took a day's leave on the Friday as well or I'd be well and truly screwed.

I'd like to call the ticket office, anyone know what number i should ring?:confused:

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 10:40 AM
On the e-ticket system I'm shown as South Stand, 'C' followed by a number in the 60s
Anyone know whereabouts that is? I downloaded the seating plan for football events but none of the lettering on the diagram give a clue as to where that is, is that row C? Cheers

blackpoolhibs
12-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Dial 0844 844 1875

First thing, don't press option 2. I did this four times and each time it either went to the answer machine or someone picked it up and slammed it down again. GGTTH whoever you were! :grr:

Press option 1 and then what I did was ask politely, "Can you tell if the After Sales line is closed today?" The guy asked me, "You mean direct to the club?" and I fired straight in with my question which was, "My ticket for the CF shows on the system but it has not arrived at my house what does that mean?"

The guy was very helpful and explained that officially the tickets are not meant to go out until THREE days before the match. They are being sent out in batches apparently. So that must be the big batch with everyone elses' ticket in it then the second batch must be mine cause everyone else seems to have theirs :confused:

Anyway the final get out is that if it has not arrived by three days before the match I can convert it to a collect at the ticket office option! :paranoid: Just as well I took a day's leave on the Friday as well or I'd be well and truly screwed.

That number is no good to me, my tickets are at the club, but some clown actually handed them over to to fife hfc the other day, and luckily they handed them back. I 'd like them to confirm they still have them, and maybe just send them out, i dont trust them to keep hold of them now.:rolleyes:

hibee_nation
12-05-2012, 10:47 AM

Dial 0844 844 1875

Hope my ticket is in the same batch as yours, nightmare if it doesn't arrive. :worried::I'm waiti

Beefster
12-05-2012, 10:52 AM
On the e-ticket system I'm shown as South Stand, 'C' followed by a number in the 60s
Anyone know whereabouts that is? I downloaded the seating plan for football events but none of the lettering on the diagram give a clue as to where that is, is that row C? Cheers

Yes, IIRC my online account only gave the stand, row and number so it looks like you're in row C. If you have your seat number, you can work out where your seat is, roughly, on the Hampden interactive seating map as it gives rows and seat numbers in each block. You might find that you can be in either the South Upper or Lower though and won't find out until you get the tickets (like me).

Piqué
12-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Still waiting... :pray:

Twiglet
12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Boy I work with ordered 5 and ended up paying for and receiving 6, spare away to a mate of his everyone's a winner.....untill the TO send someone's short that is...

That' a bit off IMO. Someone's missing out on a the match that they've paid to see. I'd have sent it back. Maybe remind your mate that the the people who are going with the person who bought that seat will be sitting next to them...they might not be too happy to see that someone else was sent their ticket my mistake and have kept it for themselves.

stalbanshibby
12-05-2012, 11:21 AM

Dial 0844 844 1875

Just did as you said and got through to someone at Ticket master. He can see my tickets been allocated (same as I can on the sight) but said that there's a policy that taicket should be with the piurchaser AT LEAST 5 days before the event. That makes it Monday 13th - so basically he said if I havben't got my ticket by Monday 13th then there's cause to get worried. Explained to him in I'm in London - no way of getting to the club to sort this out and am seriously pissed by the lack of a ticket office number to contact.

Anyways he's said he'd do his best to help if I don't receive it on Monday.

Beats me why the ticket office need to go to the wire like this, and like said - with no means to talk to the club direct - it all adds to stress. Having said all this the ticket office have never let me down before, so am praying all will be good - but really I don't need the stress.

Matty_Jack04
12-05-2012, 11:22 AM
That' a bit off IMO. Someone's missing out on a the match that they've paid to see. I'd have sent it back. Maybe remind your mate that the the people who are going with the person who bought that seat will be sitting next to them...they might not be too happy to see that someone else was sent their ticket my mistake and have kept it for themselves.

I understand what ur saying I also said the same thing but there's also more chance that Theyv keyed the required amount of tickets ordered wrong from the beginning rather than slipped him a extra since he's paid for all 6 tickets.

carnoustiehibee
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Still waiting on mine, paid for special delivery so hopefully there's been no mix up

Twiglet
12-05-2012, 12:07 PM
I understand what ur saying I also said the same thing but there's also more chance that Theyv keyed the required amount of tickets ordered wrong from the beginning rather than slipped him a extra since he's paid for all 6 tickets.

I really hope that's the case. If it is, then I hope they all have a good day.

Albanian Hibs
12-05-2012, 12:20 PM
my dad ordered 10 adults and 3 kids tickets. got a call from ticket office to tell him they have over charged him. idiot on phone then confirmed his order...7 adults and 6 kid tickets.... dad told him this was incorrect and eventually got it sorted. he went to collect tickets on thurs and he got what he asked for, the only problem being the stubs had been cellotaped back onto the tickets to make them adult ticket, but the stubs were from completely different tickets with different seat numbers.

Littlest Hobo
12-05-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm a club member, I paid for two tickets a fortnight ago to be posted special delivery,
I had received nothing as of this morning sat 12th.
Decided to go up to ER and low and behold they had put my tickets in for collection instead of delivery.
I'll get a refund in the way of a cheque through the post in the coming days.
While I was their, there were quite a few folk enquiring about missing tickets.
Thought i'd post this as it may be helpful to anyone else who is in the same situation.

Scouse Hibee
12-05-2012, 12:24 PM
my dad ordered 10 adults and 3 kids tickets. got a call from ticket office to tell him they have over charged him. idiot on phone then confirmed his order...7 adults and 6 kid tickets.... dad told him this was incorrect and eventually got it sorted. he went to collect tickets on thurs and he got what he asked for, the only problem being the stubs had been cellotaped back onto the tickets to make them adult ticket, but the stubs were from completely different tickets with different seat numbers.

I wouldn't have accepted them! I hope you have no problems at the turnstiles.

blackpoolhibs
12-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Panic over for me, Judith has my tickets safely tucked away under her blouse ready for collection friday. :top marks

London Hibee
12-05-2012, 01:01 PM
.....had put my tickets in for collection instead of delivery.
I'll get a refund in the way of a cheque through the post in the coming days.
While I was their, there were quite a few folk enquiring about missing tickets.
Thought i'd post this as it may be helpful to anyone else who is in the same situation.

Sounds like the same happened to my tickets, but following an email to Judith in the ticket office (:not worth) things were promptly sorted out and my tickets are now being sent out special delivery on Monday

AlanRuff
12-05-2012, 01:31 PM
As of this morning my tickets still hadn't arrived in the post so I decided to go to ER to find out what was happening. As it turns out they were sitting in the collections area too so anyone still waiting for delivery should get down there and check if they can, I now have my 5 in my hand and I'm not sweatin on the mail arriving every morning. GGTTH

BSEJVT
12-05-2012, 02:00 PM

I would have thought it a certainty that the erroneously issued extra ticket will be cancelled and a replacement issue to the rightful owner.

That should make for a fun experience when the rightful owner and the "thief" squabble over the seat and the "thief" gets ejected

joe breezy
12-05-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm collecting mine when I get up from London on Thursday / Friday

Don't trust the postal service enough...

hibee_nation
12-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Another vote of thanks here for Judith, tickets now being sent on monday. :flag:

Scouse Hibee
12-05-2012, 03:36 PM
I would have thought it a certainty that the erroneously issued extra ticket will be cancelled and a replacement issue to the rightful owner.

That should make for a fun experience when the rightful owner and the "thief" squabble over the seat and the "thief" gets ejected

Thief? I thought he said he'd been sent six and PAID for six despite ordering only five.

Albanian Hibs
12-05-2012, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't have accepted them! I hope you have no problems at the turnstiles.

dad's going up during the week to sort it out and make sure they will be ok to use

j'adore hibs
12-05-2012, 04:14 PM
i went to collect my 8 tickets today, nada, not anywhere
fair play to them though when i was given replacement tickets after 20 minutes
better seats too, row r instead of LL or whatever it was meant to be
guess they've handed them to someone else by mistake, i'll come and say hello!!

quick question, if this is sold out or nearly sold out how can hibs manage to find a spare 8 seats next to each other so quickly?

Matty_Jack04
12-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I really hope that's the case. If it is, then I hope they all have a good day.

Guess we'l never know mate

Matty_Jack04
12-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Thief? I thought he said he'd been sent six and PAID for six despite ordering only five.

Correct all tickets paid for no theifing or profiteering involved ordered 5 paid for and received 6 therefore the 'extra' was his to do as he pleases surely

Roughie
12-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately I never managed to get a ticket, but phoned non stop for 3 hours to try. You had to listen to an automated message for 26 seconds before you found out if the line was busy. I have checked my phone bill today and it cost me £34 , whats wrong with a simple engaged tone. Cost me more to not get a ticket than it would to buy one. anyway cmon the Hibs lets make May 19th the best Saturday in living memory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pete
12-05-2012, 04:54 PM
i went to collect my 8 tickets today, nada, not anywhere
fair play to them though when i was given replacement tickets after 20 minutes
better seats too, row r instead of LL or whatever it was meant to be
guess they've handed them to someone else by mistake, i'll come and say hello!!

quick question, if this is sold out or nearly sold out how can hibs manage to find a spare 8 seats next to each other so quickly?

Once all the public sale tickets have been distributed I can see there being another one to shift the remaining tickets. They have to keep spare seats in case of mess-ups. It might be very close to the final so those still looking shouldn't give up hope.

soda70
12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Just did as you said and got through to someone at Ticket master. He can see my tickets been allocated (same as I can on the sight) but said that there's a policy that taicket should be with the piurchaser AT LEAST 5 days before the event. That makes it Monday 13th - so basically he said if I havben't got my ticket by Monday 13th then there's cause to get worried. Explained to him in I'm in London - no way of getting to the club to sort this out and am seriously pissed by the lack of a ticket office number to contact.

Anyways he's said he'd do his best to help if I don't receive it on Monday.

Beats me why the ticket office need to go to the wire like this, and like said - with no means to talk to the club direct - it all adds to stress. Having said all this the ticket office have never let me down before, so am praying all will be good - but really I don't need the stress.

0131 661 1875 TO number:agree:

Matty_Jack04
12-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Unfortunately I never managed to get a ticket, but phoned non stop for 3 hours to try. You had to listen to an automated message for 26 seconds before you found out if the line was busy. I have checked my phone bill today and it cost me £34 , whats wrong with a simple engaged tone. Cost me more to not get a ticket than it would to buy one. anyway cmon the Hibs lets make May 19th the best Saturday in living memory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Unreal can't u complain about this? So many things to rip u off these days gets right on my goat

Roughie
12-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Unreal can't u complain about this? So many things to rip u off these days gets right on my goat

I have sent an email of my thoughts to the directors, if on the line they had said please be aware that you may have been charged for this call it would have been my own fault, however to take advantage of fans that arent going to get a ticket seems a bit unfair. I suppose I cant complain too much as I decided to play football for 1 last season before retiring and taking up my season ticket again,,,,, but still ):

Sean1875
12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm collecting mine when I get up from London on Thursday / Friday

Don't trust the postal service enough...

I could be wrong but did the TO not say there would be no cup final ticket collections after Wednesday? Remember thinking it was a bit strange when I read it, and perhaps might have dreamt it... Can someone on here confirm?

Hiber-nation
12-05-2012, 08:50 PM
I could be wrong but did the TO not say there would be no cup final ticket collections after Wednesday? Remember thinking it was a bit strange when I read it, and perhaps might have dreamt it... Can someone on here confirm?

Yep correct http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120511/collection-deadline_2262950_2769700

stalbanshibby
13-05-2012, 08:13 AM
emailing Judith seems to work.

Can anyone tell me the email address. I've already tried tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and not had any response.

If my ticket's waiting for collection and not being sent out, there's no way I can get to it unless I ask my 86 year old mum to go to ER.

I've tried phoning the TO but there's never any answer.

hibee_nation
13-05-2012, 08:36 AM
emailing Judith seems to work.

Can anyone tell me the email address. I've already tried tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and not had any response.

If my ticket's waiting for collection and not being sent out, there's no way I can get to it unless I ask my 86 year old mum to go to ER.

I've tried phoning the TO but there's never any answer.

Replace tickets with jireland

For all club email addresses go to official site choose our club from left hand side then directory.

stalbanshibby
13-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Replace tickets with jireland

For all club email addresses go to official site choose our club from left hand side then directory.

Thanks. Here's hoping then. I'll let you know

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks. Here's hoping then. I'll let you know

Jill will sort it out for you mate, she's very good at her job. :agree: Where in St Albans are you, i used to live in fleetville, Guildford road round the back of the rats castle? :greengrin

stalbanshibby
13-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Jill will sort it out for you mate, she's very good at her job. :agree: Where in St Albans are you, i used to live in fleetville, Guildford road round the back of the rats castle? :greengrin

****. Is it Jill or Judith 'cos I've asked Judith to sort it out. Not that it matters - same email address - just don't want anyone to get the hump and throw a paddy and so do nowt. Maybe I'll send another email with "Hi Jill" just to be sure :confused:

I used to know a Jill Ireland at school - I wonder if....

Anyhoo - I used to live in Chiswell Green - just off the Watford Road. I was there for nigh on 20 years but I've moved (temporarily) to London now. I'm currently living in Stamford Hill right in the middle of the Hasidic Jewish community, but I can't bring myself to change my login. If I did I'd need to add an 'oy ve' or something: StamfordHillHibbyoyve - Actually...... :agree:

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2012, 02:37 PM
****. Is it Jill or Judith 'cos I've asked Judith to sort it out. Not that it matters - same email address - just don't want anyone to get the hump and throw a paddy and so do nowt. Maybe I'll send another email with "Hi Jill" just to be sure :confused:

I used to know a Jill Ireland at school - I wonder if....

Anyhoo - I used to live in Chiswell Green - just off the Watford Road. I was there for nigh on 20 years but I've moved (temporarily) to London now. I'm currently living in Stamford Hill right in the middle of the Hasidic Jewish community, but I can't bring myself to change my login. If I did I'd need to add an 'oy ve' or something: StamfordHillHibbyoyve - Actually...... :agree:

Sorry mate, should have said Judith, she's kosher. :greengrin