PDA

View Full Version : So who are we getting Scott Brown to kick on Sunday? :o)

JimBHibees
11-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Not a serious heading however will be interesting to see what sort of teams get put out over the weekend. Personally would play no player at ICT tomorrow that will be starting next week. Some of the guys who need a run Spoony, Ivan, ROD, Doyle possibly, deffo Grant amongst others.

Hearts have an interesting one in that they need something to seal a Europa place so there is IMO much more chance of playing a stronger team. Given that it will be a niggly game at Parkhead more chance of someone losing it and getting a red card for violent conduct or picking up a knock ruling them out fo the final (ala Sauzee 2001)which will only be 6 days away.

11-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Wouldn't risk any of our main players getting injured or red carded. This is a completely meaning less game, if we win then thats great but if we don't it really doesn't matter. Our main focus now is obviously the cup final, where we need everybody fit. I would deffo play Grant in goals, then the young lads outfield. Would be a nightmare if we played our key players and they picked up even a bad knock because a week might not be long enough to get them back fit again.

Hearts on the other hand cant afford to play all young lads, they will need to have at least some of there main first team guys in there aswell.

JimBHibees
11-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Wouldn't risk any of our main players getting injured or red carded. This is a completely meaning less game, if we win then thats great but if we don't it really doesn't matter. Our main focus now is obviously the cup final, where we need everybody fit. I would deffo play Grant in goals, then the young lads outfield. Would be a nightmare if we played our key players and they picked up even a bad knock because a week might not be long enough to get them back fit again.

Hearts on the other hand cant afford to play all young lads, they will need to have at least some of there main first team guys in there aswell.

It will be very interesting to see who Hearts play on Sunday. I really hope we play a second string team tomorrow and would be a little surprised if we dont.

Franck Stanton
11-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Hope Scotty kicks that wee naff Black up & down the park all day long. Not that I am afraid of him in the final, - just that ah cannae stand the wee git.

HibsMax
11-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Do bookings in SPL fixtures affect the Cup Final?

Barney McGrew
11-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Do bookings in SPL fixtures affect the Cup Final?

Nope. Only a straight red card would see someone miss the final.

Pete
11-05-2012, 04:14 PM
I think Driver and Templeton are their main threats. A cheeky wee nudge into the advertising boards when they're belting down the wing will do.

Saying that I'm confident whoever they play.