PDA

View Full Version : South at Hampden?

Glory Lurker
10-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Asked for north stand, but got the south. Obviously just delighted to be there, but wonder what the south is like for atmosphere? What was it like at CIS Final and Aberdeen game? Were folk sitting or standing? Was there much singing? Are there any other folk going to the south who would normally plump for the East at ER and the north at Hampden?

erin go bragh
10-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Asked for north stand, but got the south. Obviously just delighted to be there, but wonder what the south is like for atmosphere? What was it like at CIS Final and Aberdeen game? Were folk sitting or standing? Was there much singing? Are there any other folk going to the south who would normally plump for the East at ER and the north at Hampden?
The whole hibs end will be jumping mate ,enjoy :agree:
ggtth

HibeeMG
10-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I was in the South for the Livvy League Cup final.

This will be night & day compared to that though so can't comment. I can't imagine there being a rubbish part of the Hibs end to be in.

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 10:04 PM

Don't think it will matter where you are TBH!

Leithenhibby
10-05-2012, 10:12 PM

Been in the south for the last few big games and found it to be rather enjoyable, hope that helps :greengrin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19817653@N04/7097733855/in/photostream/lightbox/

Glory Lurker
10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
All good stuff, thanks. Cannae wait!

Golden Bear
10-05-2012, 10:17 PM
I'll swap 2 good seats in the north for 2 seats in the south!