PDA

View Full Version : Yams Their ticket sales - Hibbies in their end? (merged)

hibs0666
09-05-2012, 01:43 PM
For ticketless Hibs supporters, the yams haven't yet sold out. Keep an eye to out for their public sale - might now be the easiest way to get to Hampden. :wink:

Mikey
09-05-2012, 01:44 PM
They know :wink:

Onceinawhile
09-05-2012, 01:47 PM
No, because that's not true, we won't sell out and will need to give them some of our tickets back. I know this as I read it on kickback.

Phil D. Rolls
09-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Typical Yams - they only fight when they are guaranteed to win. Must be getting a wee bit brown trousered. I expect the Morningside ladies will be sending white feathers in the post any day soon.

blackpoolhibs
09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
I think i might bag myself a couple of those beautys, then keep the seats empty. I like the idea of denying a couple of those ******s a ticket.

Dunbar Hibee
09-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I think i might bag myself a couple of those beautys, then keep the seats empty. I like the idea of denying a couple of those ******s a ticket.

:greengrin

09-05-2012, 02:06 PM
BIG team with 400,000 fans eh? :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
I'd imagine if they were giving one of these free with the tickets. they'd have sold out ages ago?

Barney McGrew
09-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I'd imagine if they were giving one of these free with the tickets. they'd have sold out ages ago?

:agree:

They love a toothless woman down Gorgie way

sadtom
09-05-2012, 02:11 PM

Buy 4. Sell one for 5 times face value. Bin 3.
A 3 way winner.
1st - Gets your own ticket paid for by some dafty you just ripped off.
2nd - You got to rip off a hawrts dafty.
3rd - Denied 3 of them a ticket, all paid for by the dafty.

Littlest Hobo
09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
The 400,000 reasons thread why Hibs sold out before them.

One being thousands of undercover Jambos infiltrating the Hibs end.

They ***** really are deluded.
Who gives a **** who sells out first?
Both teams will sell all their tickets and yes there might a few of them in our end and a few of us in theirs.

bawheid
09-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Crapping themselves.

Jones28
09-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Any undercover Jambo's will get battered. Do they not realise this?! Why would you want to run the risk of a) getting your head kicked in and b) watch your team get houked in the final surrounded by the Green and White?

Sums up Hearts fans for me

09-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Any undercover Jambo's will get battered. Do they not realise this?! Why would you want to run the risk of a) getting your head kicked in and b) watch your team get houked in the final surrounded by the Green and White?

Sums up Hearts fans for me

You need a braincell to realise that but unfortunatly 99% of jambos do not poccess one hence why they are jambos in the first place!

bingo70
09-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Funny though this is are there tickets on public sale yet? I'd be amazed if they don't sell out, although they do have a history of not turning up for derbies there worried about.

Phil D. Rolls
09-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Funny though this is are there tickets on public sale yet? I'd be amazed if they don't sell out, although they do have a history of not turning up for derbies there worried about.

I think the correct term is "boycotting". :wink:

Hibercelona
09-05-2012, 02:46 PM
They'll be hiding behind their box sets with a bucket of KFC chicken and a bottle of pepsi to drown away the pain.

Weir7
09-05-2012, 02:59 PM
For ticketless Hibs supporters, the yams haven't yet sold out. Keep an eye to out for their public sale - might now be the easiest way to get to Hampden. :wink:

In fairness, I think they are in champion league final, which is on the same day. 400,000 tramps don't know if to go to hampden or munich.

Also, headache for mad vlad having to pick two teams, for games on same day.

Its hard being a fitba super power.

Albanian Hibs
09-05-2012, 03:02 PM

:greengrin she looks like my mother-in-law

R'Albin
09-05-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/111511-hibs-end-sold-out/

Oh..but..err...:greengrin

Albanian Hibs
09-05-2012, 03:20 PM

Why am I compelled to click onto that horrible site. Makes me feel dirty.

<-----------off to have shower :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
09-05-2012, 03:24 PM
They've been so busy snapping up tickets for our end, they forgot to buy any for their own. I'm sure they'll soon rectify that, with Hampden a sea of maroon and and only a cowering slither of green, scarcely visible or audible on television.

Sean1875
09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Why am I compelled to click onto that horrible site. Makes me feel dirty.

<-----------off to have shower :greengrin

Every single time I go on that website I hate them even more. The amount of ***** they spout is ridiculous. Twats.

09-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Every single time I go on that website I hate them even more. The amount of ***** they spout is ridiculous. Twats.

:agree:, I go on when i need a good laugh though, and they never fail disappoint, the amount of utter bull they sprout and their delusions are hilarious!

Saorsa
09-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Every single time I go on that website I hate them even more. The amount of ***** they spout is ridiculous. Twats.dinnae go on it :wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-05-2012, 03:35 PM
What a bunch of deluded tramps!

"I'm surprised they sold out"...EH?

A nothing of a team, a crumbling ground and players leaving like a sinking ship and they act like they were Real or Barca

Absolute fannies and really hard to believe they think this way :confused:

God I hate them....:fuming:

Sean1875
09-05-2012, 03:37 PM
dinnae go on it :wink:

Theres always one :na na:

PaulSmith
09-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I know of several Hibs fans already who have purchased tickets for the Hearts end exposing their points system or getting family to get them. I'd imagine that after reading this thread there will be many others :agree:

Saorsa
09-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Theres always one :na na::greengrin

Pete
09-05-2012, 03:47 PM
I know of several Hibs fans already who have purchased tickets for the Hearts end exposing their points system or getting family to get them. I'd imagine that after reading this thread there will be many others :agree:

I know some hibees that are doing this.

Let's just say some of their "loyal" fans weren't really that loyal when they had money waved under their nose.

StevieC
09-05-2012, 03:48 PM

To be fair, quite a few of their supporters are highlighting the **** for what it is, and quite pleased to see that it is going to be a full house.

As for the ones that are spouting ****, to be pushing for a bit of oneupmanship on ticket sales is a bit lame at this stage of the game. :rolleyes:

PatHead
09-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Must admit I am delighted we have sold out. When Hearts sell their last few and make the game a complete sell out it will show the rest of the British press there is Scottish football other than the Old Firm.

I hope it is the spectacle we all want followed by the biggest party ever but know that BBC, Sky etc will only talk about the Championship play offs followed by Chelsea in Champions league final.

BoltonHibee
09-05-2012, 03:52 PM

I know of a group of 4 a group of 6 and a pair that have for tickets in their end. It was far easier for them to get tickets in the Hearts end than it was for ours. Crazy.... Don't know if I could do that in all honesty

essexhibee
09-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Liked this little beauty

" Strong indication that there is between 3 and 5000 Jambos in the Hibs end. "

Needless to say its a compete lie they are trying ti make up to get to us!

Danderhall Hibs
09-05-2012, 03:57 PM
After reading their thread and our thread I'm starting to wonder if it'd be better to do a ticket amnesty and get them swapped. After all there are "strong indications" :hilarious that 3000-5000 Hearts fans will be in our end...

Pete
09-05-2012, 04:01 PM
3000-5000!

I can't believe they snapped up all our tickets this afternoon and some more to boot.

There's strong indications that they are using arrogance to mask their uncertainty about the game.

This is ours already!

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Smelly Gorgie tramps.

I've never put this on a post before, but,

FACT!

PaulSmith
09-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Liked this little beauty

" Strong indication that there is between 3 and 5000 Jambos in the Hibs end. "

Needless to say its a compete lie they are trying ti make up to get to us!

Well I'll go for a token 7.

BoltonHibee
09-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Just spoke to a pal, he had phoned Hampden in the vain hope of getting a ticket from there. Apparently Hibs are being sent some more that should be available by the end of the week. Only Hibs, apparently Hearts are having trouble shifting what they have.

GreenCastle
09-05-2012, 04:10 PM
I know 5 Hibs fans who will be sitting in the Hearts end.

They managed to get tickets through a family who can't go as they are on holidays so passed over their season ticket details and got the tickets for them as they had the correct number of loyalty points.

Think they added about 5 quid onto the price of each ticket but the Hibs fans weren't that bothered to pay as they knew they had small chance in the Hibs sale - think they are in section B2 which is opposite the East. They have been told to be on their best behaviour by the family!!

Hibs end being sold out will be bouncing and definitely won't be like the last semi final when it was dead - can't wait :pfgwa

hibs0666
09-05-2012, 04:18 PM
The yaks opened up sales to a new group only on Tuesday so it's incredible that they are struggling to sell their remaining tickets.

Golden Bear
09-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Just spoke to a pal, he had phoned Hampden in the vain hope of getting a ticket from there. Apparently Hibs are being sent some more that should be available by the end of the week. Only Hibs, apparently Hearts are having trouble shifting what they have.

:smug:

Ain't this brilliant!

Barney McGrew
09-05-2012, 04:24 PM
I know a couple of us that are sitting in the West Stand. Having missed out on tickets for our end, they've been able to buy a couple from Hertz today through someone on Hertz database that was happy to get them and sell them on.

Jones28
09-05-2012, 04:27 PM

Hibs were virtually guaranteeing a cup ticket and more than one per person, look at the Pars game

We will sell of our allocation and a lot more Jambos who are desperate to attend will miss the game than Hobos sadly FACT

^

I absolutely LOVE that!

Makes no sense!

Ahh

No

Of course it makes sense!

Because they have 400'000 supporters, and we only have about 20'000 if we're lucky :agree:

HibbySpurs
09-05-2012, 04:27 PM

I know my younger "brother" and indeed shame of our family got a ticket off them in the prioroty sale with the points system thing and he averages about 2 games a season the little runt.... Most deluded fandangos ever.....:greengrin

matty_f
10-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Just off the phone to a Hibs supporting mate who has had to get tickets for 'their' end for the final. He said he knew of a lot of folk who either had done, or were planning to do the same.

Anyone here had to do similar?

Barney McGrew
10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Yep, know a couple of people who got tickets for their end via Hertz supporters when they missed out on our sale yesterday.

Pretty Boy
10-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Guy I work with, Hearts fan, is on holiday on May 19th and gave his ticket to a Hibs fan.

bawheid
10-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Couple of guys at my work have tickets for their end. Couldn't do it myself.

Surprised Hearts haven't sold out. Suggests to me that they're collectively sh*te-ing it.

erskine-hibby
10-05-2012, 08:38 AM
A guy at my wifes work offered me one when I missed out on the sale yesterday, I couldn't do it. The thought of sitting by all those Neanderthals...nah!

matty_f
10-05-2012, 08:40 AM
A guy at my wifes work offered me one when I missed out on the sale yesterday, I couldn't do it. The thought of sitting by all those Neanderthals...nah!

I wouldn't do it either to be fair. I can't think of many worse things to be honest.

degenerated
10-05-2012, 08:48 AM
I know a few lads who have tickets in their end, fair enough if they're struggling to sell them.

Virginia Hibs
10-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Missed out on the ballot and the public sale for the Hibs allocation, so desperate measures and all that :roll eyes:

Been able to get my hands on 2 tickets for the Jambos section in the West Stand (the Newco end). I'm confident I can keep shtuum until we win it but it's my 9 year old laddie I'm concerned about. If we have a wee slip up and cheer at the wrong time do you thing the Yams will be forgiving because he's 9?

Barney McGrew
10-05-2012, 08:54 AM
fair enough if they're struggling to sell them.

It must be pretty galling for them to think it's easier for Hibs fans to get tickets for the Hertz end than the Hibs end.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-05-2012, 08:57 AM
I realise people are desperate, but, taking your 9 year old boy into the wrong end in a SC Final v them, sheer madness in my opinion, emotions will be running high, I hope it works out ok.

green&left
10-05-2012, 09:11 AM
How are Hibbys managing to get tickets for their end. Isn't it 8 loyalty points required..?

007 Mickey Weir
10-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Done it once and NEVER again. It was the Wayne Foster game. Just couldn't relax all game. Then the worst happened at the end and I struggled to get out.

But that's maybe just me.

andrew70
10-05-2012, 09:21 AM
I realise people are desperate, but, taking your 9 year old boy into the wrong end in an SC Final v them, sheer madness in my opinion, emotions will be running high, I hope it works out ok.

I agree. I wouldn't do it myself but to take a young boy in there is dangerous. IF we manage to do it then I'd fear for any hibees safety if they make their emotions known. Good luck to all concerned.

Hibrandenburg
10-05-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm sure there will be some Yams in the same situation. Why don't you try and organise a swap?

Hibrandenburg
10-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Missed out on the ballot and the public sale for the Hibs allocation, so desperate measures and all that :roll eyes:

Been able to get my hands on 2 tickets for the Jambos section in the West Stand (the Newco end). I'm confident I can keep shtuum until we win it but it's my 9 year old laddie I'm concerned about. If we have a wee slip up and cheer at the wrong time do you thing the Yams will be forgiving because he's 9?

Think I'd rather take my son on a 12hr pub crawl followed by letting him drive me home on a 1000cc motorbike, without wearing a helmet than take him into their end at the final. It would be much safer and he's only 3.

Judas Iscariot
10-05-2012, 09:25 AM
2 guys at my work (jambos) who aren't going bought tickets for 2 Hibbys in my work, heard of the same happening a few more times too :faf:

DH1875
10-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm sure there will be some Yams in the same situation. Why don't you try and organise a swap?

Defo :agree:. And I'd try especially hard if I was taken a kid.

Just_Jimmy
10-05-2012, 09:36 AM
just had an image in my head of them scoring and the players looking to the support to see the hundred jambos in their end getting a hiding from the 19900 hibs fans that went 'undercover' :greengrin

franks
10-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Would rather watch on TV than be in their end. I have some decent jambo mates but would never sell on a ticket to them for this one, would rather give it away to a Hibee. (no I don't have any)

As for taking a young child to their end, sheer madness IMO.

wazoo1875
10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Yep, know a couple of people who got tickets for their end via Hertz supporters when they missed out on our sale yesterday.

Was speaking to them yesterday at the golf mate, takes balls to do this. I wouldnae fancy it myself. Know of one other also!

Vini1875
10-05-2012, 10:16 AM
On kickback they are claiming much the same thing. One guy even made the crazy claim that the youth team players had been given 6 tickets each.

From kickback "A few snippets of information for anyone that has had to endure any of the Tramps claiming they have sold out their allocation and sold their tickets before us....

Their pro-youth kids (ages from 8 - 17) were all given tickets with the option of purchasing a further 6 each! One chap i know very well has a kid under 10 training with them at the moment, he has taken the 6 tickets for him and a few mates, all Jambos!

I know of a bus that occasionally leaves the from the West for Hearts games and only a few were able to get tickets through Hearts, many of them (up to 20) were able to purchase tickets for the Hibs end, how many others must there be?????

They allowed all existing and new season ticket holders 2 tickets each (approx 14,000 tickets) there will be many "fans" that are going as a 1 off.

So yes they may well have "sold out" their allocation, however a vast number of there tickets will be going to neutrals and Hearts fans!!"

I would love someone who has kids playing Hibs to tell me this guy is talking p###.

If there are hundreds who have tickets for the wrong surely it would be easy to do a swap type of thing. I have never sat in their end but have done it against the huns, it was a horrible experience.

Smiler1981
10-05-2012, 11:12 AM
On kickback they are claiming much the same thing. One guy even made the crazy claim that the youth team players had been given 6 tickets each.

From kickback "A few snippets of information for anyone that has had to endure any of the Tramps claiming they have sold out their allocation and sold their tickets before us....

Their pro-youth kids (ages from 8 - 17) were all given tickets with the option of purchasing a further 6 each! One chap i know very well has a kid under 10 training with them at the moment, he has taken the 6 tickets for him and a few mates, all Jambos!

I know of a bus that occasionally leaves the from the West for Hearts games and only a few were able to get tickets through Hearts, many of them (up to 20) were able to purchase tickets for the Hibs end, how many others must there be?????

They allowed all existing and new season ticket holders 2 tickets each (approx 14,000 tickets) there will be many "fans" that are going as a 1 off.

So yes they may well have "sold out" their allocation, however a vast number of there tickets will be going to neutrals and Hearts fans!!"

I would love someone who has kids playing Hibs to tell me this guy is talking p###.

If there are hundreds who have tickets for the wrong surely it would be easy to do a swap type of thing. I have never sat in their end but have done it against the huns, it was a horrible experience.

My mate's laddie trains/plays for the hibs kids and he has said that they werent giving any tickets, he is looking to get tickets!

SlickShoes
10-05-2012, 11:14 AM
I sat in the Hearts end at Tynecastle for the 4-4 derby, I would NEVER do it again, likewise my mate was in the east with me when we beat hearts 2-1 at ER and Benji ran the length of the pitch to celebrate, pretty sure he never wants to experience that again. It is horrible.

PatHead
10-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Brother in law is in hospitality with a table of Hearts supporters. Couldn't do it myself but it was the only way he could get a ticket. Wants a lift back on our bus though irrespective of the result!

McSwanky
10-05-2012, 11:30 AM
I heard of a guy at work obtaining tickets for the Hearts end. Utter madness.

Deeklipse
10-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Just had a look at their site. At least the login button works on Safari. :grr::grr::grr:

Sean1875
10-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Dont understand why anybody would want to do it, some of the main reasons Im looking forward to it so much is the non-stop singing with my fellow fans, going absolutely mental when we score and being able to hold my scarf aloft after 90 minutes and singing SOL shoulder to shoulder with 22000 Hibees. Sitting in the Jambos end basically takes that all away and I doubt id be able to enjoy the game munch surrounded by maroon clad specimins.

Beefster
10-05-2012, 11:39 AM

He's definitely talking pish about all existing and new ST holders getting two.

blackpoolhibs
Just managed to get the 4 tickets we were short of for our lot in their end. Not ideal, but at least they are at the game. :top marks

PatHead
Shame someone couldn't marry up some Hibs supporters in their end and Hearts supporters in our end to swop tickets. No-one able to pm such an arrangement?

i

Gatecrasher
10-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Dont understand why anybody would want to do it, some of the main reasons Im looking forward to it so much is the non-stop singing with my fellow fans, going absolutely mental when we score and being able to hold my scarf aloft after 90 minutes and singing SOL shoulder to shoulder with 22000 Hibees. Sitting in the Jambos end basically takes that all away and I doubt id be able to enjoy the game munch surrounded by maroon clad specimins.

I agree with all this, but it seems people are willing to sacrifice this to see us potentially win the cup.

Killiehibbie
10-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Dont understand why anybody would want to do it, some of the main reasons Im looking forward to it so much is the non-stop singing with my fellow fans, going absolutely mental when we score and being able to hold my scarf aloft after 90 minutes and singing SOL shoulder to shoulder with 22000 Hibees. Sitting in the Jambos end basically takes that all away and I doubt id be able to enjoy the game munch surrounded by maroon clad specimins.I don't think anybody wants to do it but if there's no other way of seeing a bit of history being made I can understand it.

LancashireHibby
10-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Brother in law is in hospitality with a table of Hearts supporters. Couldn't do it myself but it was the only way he could get a ticket. Wants a lift back on our bus though irrespective of the result!
I think hospitality is the way to do it if there's no alternative. Certainly wouldn't go in the middle of the manky mob.

Given the hassle of getting tickets through Hibs, I can't see many Jambos putting in the effort that was needed in terms of priority or getting through yesterday.

Hainan Hibs
10-05-2012, 11:44 AM
How many tickets do the yams have left?

Killiehibbie
10-05-2012, 11:46 AM
How many tickets do the yams have left?19,000. I heard they're boycotting the game:greengrin

Disc O'Dave
10-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Shame someone couldn't marry up some Hibs supporters in their end and Hearts supporters in our end to swop tickets. No-one able to pm such an arrangement?

i

You would think in this day and age there would be some way of arranging an "amnesty" - if the claims on here and across there are accurate, it could run into hundreds of fans in the wrong end. (and some Jambo's in ours). They all register somewhere and swap tickets over......

Get Noel edmonds and Keith Chegwin on the phone......

Vini1875
10-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Surely the website admins from this site could contact hearts kickback admins and arrange for ticket swaps. If there really people with tickets for the wrong ends.

blackpoolhibs
10-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Surely the website admins from this site could contact hearts kickback admins and arrange for ticket swaps. If there really people with tickets for the wrong ends.

My 4 would be up for this 100%.

hibs0666
10-05-2012, 12:59 PM
The guys I know in their end are corporate. Don't know if it's possible to swap corporate seats.

Anyhow I'm told that they've still not sold their tickets apparently. Root toot! :trumpet:

edinburghhibee
10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
I did this at Parkhead last season or maybe the season before got free tickets for the players lounge from a mate, didn't expect hibs to win but hey they did! Celtic went 1-0 up and the guy next to me said to me "no Celic bhoys are ya" I told him we were living abroad and my oldman wanted to experiance the celtic park atmosphere... worked pretty well until Danny scored in the 91st minute to make it 1-2 and me and the old man went bananas!! Drank the b******s dry after the game inaw. :greengrin:greengrin

Couldn't and wouldn't do it in this game though... the guy taking his 9yr old along into their end you are mad, think of the safety of your child, its fine risking your safety but leave the boy at home and don't be so stupid :rolleyes:. They might not attack the child but how will he feel seeing his old man getting a kickin' if/when your sussed out:confused:, which is what will happen WHEN we win:aok:.

JimBHibees
10-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Think I'd rather take my son on a 12hr pub crawl followed by letting him drive me home on a 1000cc motorbike, without wearing a helmet than take him into their end at the final. It would be much safer and he's only 3.

Brilliant. :greengrin

half.time.draw.
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
My 4 would be up for this 100%.

I am aware of two who are in their end:agree:

cam75
10-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Imagine full time after 2/2 extra time we both get 1 each in extra time.pens with them taken at the hearts end vlad misses his kick and Ivan blasts his kick into.the net to lift the cup,could you handle the pressure?? No chance

Dashing Bob S
10-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Arranged to get two ticketless Hibs fans sorted out at the Hearts end, (through a Jambo chum - I told him they were Yams!) and they are prepared to take any risks. I think they'll be okay, as judging from this thread and some other conversations I've heard, there seems to be a lot of Hibs fans heading to the Hearts end.

Surprised that with a fan base of 400,000 they haven't been a bit sharper in selling all their tickets.

However, in the real world, I'm noting that the fear factor is very high over in Gorgie. As they keep reminding us, they have a great derby record against us (especially the last couple of seasons); we have a jinxed Scottish Cup record and will never lift the tournament, while they have a 'special relationship' with the trophy; we've been poor this season and in a relegation battle. You would think that we would be the ones scared to show up!

However, it seems that more than a few of them will be sitting in trembling by the telly, ready to get decked out in maroon and hit the town, claiming they were there, should their team win. Should they lose, they can just draw the blinds and skulk in their normal manner.

Of course this behaviour is not unexpected - they have no moral fibre.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Quite right DBS, I've put my normal pre-derby negativity to one side and would urge everyone else to do the same. The mindset of the supports will be just as vital as that of the players and whilst I'm not shouting Hibs will win from the rooftops I feel I'm managing to transmit a quiet air of confidence in the direction of them, and they don't like it!

cam75
10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Imagine full time after 2/2 extra time we both get 1 each in extra time.pens with them taken at the hearts end vlad misses his kick and Ivan blasts his kick into.the net to lift the cup,could you handle the pressure?? No chance

JimBHibees
10-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Arranged to get two ticketless Hibs fans sorted out at the Hearts end, (through a Jambo chum - I told him they were Yams!) and they are prepared to take any risks. I think they'll be okay, as judging from this thread and some other conversations I've heard, there seems to be a lot of Hibs fans heading to the Hearts end.

Surprised that with a fan base of 400,000 they haven't been a bit sharper in selling all their tickets.

However, in the real world, I'm noting that the fear factor is very high over in Gorgie. As they keep reminding us, they have a great derby record against us (especially the last couple of seasons); we have a jinxed Scottish Cup record and will never lift the tournament, while they have a 'special relationship' with the trophy; we've been poor this season and in a relegation battle. You would think that we would be the ones scared to show up!

However, it seems that more than a few of them will be sitting in trembling by the telly, ready to get decked out in maroon and hit the town, claiming they were there, should their team win. Should they lose, they can just draw the blinds and skulk in their normal manner.

Of course this behaviour is not unexpected - they have no moral fibre.

Brilliant. :thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
10-05-2012, 04:28 PM
There's a raffle on at my work for tickets in the Hearts - some of them will end up with Hibs fans. There's an auction for some more and the bids are sitting at £200+ I've no idea wy anyone would bid that much when they're still available fomr their TO?!

There's already one guy on the intranet asking to swap 2 in the Hearts end for 2 in the Hibs end!

hibs0666
10-05-2012, 04:53 PM
The yams have now sold out. Well done to the numerous Hibbys that have helped them to eventually sell out their allocation. :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
10-05-2012, 04:56 PM
The yams have now sold out. Well done to the numerous Hibbys that have helped them to eventually sell out their allocation. :thumbsup:

Yep obviously needed that extra push to get over the line. :greengrin

JohnStephens91
10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Last one sold to a man in drag...

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120510/briefs-no-more_2241384_2767662

JimBHibees
10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Just making that up to be like the Hibees. :greengrin

hibs0666
10-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Yep obviously needed that extra push to get over the line. :greengrin

Here's the last die-hard yam to get a final ticket. Go Rena!

Well done Rena! (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120510/briefs-no-more_2241384_2767662)

sbell1875
10-05-2012, 05:06 PM

Have to say, the Hearts site is one ***** site! Cheap looking and half ersed!

Hibercelona
10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
How many of those 20,000 tickets are actually in the hands of jambos though? :hmmm:

JohnStephens91
10-05-2012, 05:10 PM
How many of those 20,000 tickets are actually in the hands of jambos though? :hmmm:

We can safely presume that the last ticket is definitely in the hands of a ****. Look at how manly and unclean the two women look.

Hibs7
10-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Must be one of their liths that wrote that piece. First line ...." Hearts is delighted to announce "

Numpties.:-)

Disc O'Dave
10-05-2012, 05:17 PM
"Rena has been a Hearts fan for as long as she can remember"......unfortunately, that's about two weeks....

iwasthere1972
10-05-2012, 05:17 PM

Rena, who has been a Jambo for as long as she can remember, told Hearts News: "I'm so excited for the game. I can't wait to get to Hampden and see the team in action. It would just be great to see them lift the cup on the day."

When she sobers up she'll remember she's just a gloryhunter.

London Hibs FC
10-05-2012, 05:18 PM

Edinburgh Evening News could be a good 'neutral' entity to facilitate this!

HibbySpurs
10-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I need a shower now and a tub of industrial strength Swarfega after looking on that site to read that article.....

At least they've finally managed to get rid of them now, a full 27 hours or so after Hibs :na na:

Hibercelona
10-05-2012, 05:19 PM
We can safely presume that the last ticket is definitely in the hands of a ****. Look at how manly and unclean the two women look.

Do they all go around with Vaseline on their faces these days?

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Rena = yet another fat mess! without even looking at the picture! Mercer, Jefferies, MacKay bitch!

DC_Hibs
10-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Rena = yet another fat mess! without even looking at the picture! Mercer, Jefferies, MacKay bitch!

I suggest you dont as she looks like a pleasant elderly woman.

Of course, they do say not to judge a book by its cover and she may well have blown half the Heart of Midlothian pipe band and had her flaps bashed regularly at the back of the Masonic club at Longstone.

I'm staying out of this as we shouldn't judge.

CropleyWasGod
10-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I suggest you dont as she looks like a pleasant elderly woman.

Of course, they do say not to judge a book by its cover and she may well have blown half the Heart of Midlothian pipe band and had her flaps bashed regularly at the back of the Masonic club at Longstone.

I'm staying out of this as we shouldn't judge.

To be fair to you, the headline is "Briefs no more".

woody47
10-05-2012, 05:50 PM
There's a raffle on at my work for tickets in the Hearts - some of them will end up with Hibs fans. There's an auction for some more and the bids are sitting at £200+ I've no idea wy anyone would bid that much when they're still available fomr their TO?!

There's already one guy on the intranet asking to swap 2 in the Hearts end for 2 in the Hibs end!

You must work in the same place I do. 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs through a £1 raffle ticket. I bought a couple as it is for charity. However if I win not sure what I would do with them. I have tickets for game (ST holder) so I have choices of (i) sell them at ridiclous price to yam (ii) sell them to yams I know at face value (iii) tear them up then ask the yams why they had empty seats :)

sambajustice
10-05-2012, 06:10 PM
im having great fun with this on my facebook.

i said that hearts couldnt give them away so the hibbies are buying them all up. ALso said that, along with returned debentures should see about 26k or 27k there and only about 19k or 20k yambolinos.

They're biting like hell! brilliant!!:greengrin

connerg
10-05-2012, 06:40 PM
im having great fun with this on my facebook.

i said that hearts couldnt give them away so the hibbies are buying them all up. ALso said that, along with returned debentures should see about 26k or 27k there and only about 19k or 20k yambolinos.

They're biting like hell! brilliant!!:greengrin

Good work, keep it up. They're so paranoid about their size and obsessed with our size! Oh and 1986 too.

primrose123
10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Guys I have 2 tickets for the hibs end and I am looking to swap for 2 in the hearts end. anybody help? Please pm.

hibee_nation
10-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Guys I have 2 tickets for the hibs end and I am looking to swap for 2 in the hearts end. anybody help? Please pm.

What seat numbers have you got, it might help to shift them :greengrin

Beefster
10-05-2012, 07:08 PM

It's nice that Fatty Foulkes got his hair done special for the photo.

Pete
10-05-2012, 07:18 PM

Sent straight from the hearts message board.

Why should anyone trust you? And how do we know you simply won't grass when you find out the hearts ticket number?

fatbloke
10-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Personally think this thread is a crock of what the French cal merde. If there is any truth to it I suggest we call Noel Edmonds, Cheggers and Maggie Philbin in and set up the all new Swap Shop:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
10-05-2012, 09:56 PM

Maybe you'd be allowed to start a new thread on it here?
Probably quite a few Hibees in the same boat that would appreciate it, after all.

Minder
10-05-2012, 10:46 PM

He will not be alone. :wink:

Hibs90
10-05-2012, 10:55 PM

Most Jambos I know in real life are decent guys to be fair, the ******ed ones on that site seem to acquire some sort of 'Kickback Personality' where everything that isn't Hearts has aids or is a junkie or sells pigs for a living. Would love if that site got shut down.

Aye. Nae chance. Trying to catch someone out...panicking?

Barney McGrew
11-05-2012, 05:48 AM
There's an equivalent thread over on Sickboak where some of the more 'challenged' are still trying to convince themselves that Hibs haven't sold out yet and that everyone on here is on the wind up about Hibs fans in the Hertz end, while at the same time being adamant that there will be huge numbers of Hertz fans in our end :crazy:

Strokers :hilarious

Pete
11-05-2012, 06:23 AM
There's an equivalent thread over on Sickboak where some of the more 'challenged' are still trying to convince themselves that Hibs haven't sold out yet and that everyone on here is on the wind up about Hibs fans in the Hertz end, while at the same time being adamant that there will be huge numbers of Hertz fans in our end :crazy:

Strokers :hilarious

If I'm being honest the truth lies somewhere inbetween.

Demand has been that high from both sides that fans have jumped the gun and got hold of anything going. Can you blame them when you look at the prices on ebay etc?

An amnesty isn't a realistic option though and anyone trying to publicly exchange is at it. People maketh their bed and they have to lie in them.

hibs0666
11-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Looks like this gadgie got the abacus out to verify the bigness of his team.

We are the big team honest (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/111635-so%E2%80%A6-lets-clear-this-ticket-sales-myth-up-once-and-for-all%E2%80%A6/)

Hope he/she feels better now and that the pre-match tranquilisers are kicking in. :thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
11-05-2012, 09:49 AM
hertz tickets now sold out according to ssn

Phil MaGlass
11-05-2012, 10:44 AM

when we win the cup the hertz end will rapidly empty and there will still be 1000 Hibs fans in their end singing SOL.

Danderhall Hibs
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM

Hi Primrose. My mate has tickets are in the West Stand and would be interested in a swap. What stand are yours in? He'd prefer to be in the Hibs end (obviously) but if the seats you're offering are rubbish he might wait to see if he can get a better swap elsewhere.

Another thing - he's got 4 in the West (all together) so would prefer to get a 4 for 4 swap so it doesn't leave 2 "sitting ducks".

hibee_nation
11-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Hi Primrose. My mate has tickets are in the West Stand and would be interested in a swap. What stand are yours in? He'd prefer to be in the Hibs end (obviously) but if the seats you're offering are rubbish he might wait to see if he can get a better swap elsewhere.

Another thing - he's got 4 in the West (all together) so would prefer to get a 4 for 4 swap so it doesn't leave 2 "sitting ducks".

I can imagine primrose now wondering at the game which 2 bams beside me are hibbies :greengrin

Sergey
11-05-2012, 06:57 PM
I know of a Hibs supporter who picked up a ticket for the Hertz end at the Rob Roy in London today.

Not sure exactly what he paid, but it was over face value.

BoltonHibee
11-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I know of a Hibs supporter who picked up a ticket for the Hertz end at the Rob Roy in London today.

Not sure exactly what he paid, but it was over face value.

How come it's seems relatively easy ( easy compared to getting Hibs end tickets) to get tickets for the Hearts end? I know quite a few that have briefs for their part of the ground.

S.sct
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
The 400,000 reasons thread why Hibs sold out before them.

One being thousands of undercover Jambos infiltrating the Hibs end.

They ***** really are deluded.
Who gives a **** who sells out first?
Both teams will sell all their tickets and yes there might a few of them in our end and a few of us in theirs.

Totally agree, don't give a **** who sold out and when. The game was always going to be a sell out as it should be. Just as long as they are there to see James Mcpake lift the cup they are very welcome to share our day.:giruy:

PatHead
11-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Totally agree, don't give a **** who sold out and when. The game was always going to be a sell out as it should be. Just as long as they are there to see James Mcpake lift the cup they are very welcome to share our day.:giruy:

Will it be McPake or Ian Murray as club captain who lifts the cup?

BoltonHibee
11-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Will it be McPake or Ian Murray as club captain who lifts the cup?

Possibly a double act?

Sergey
11-05-2012, 07:24 PM
How come it's seems relatively easy ( easy compared to getting Hibs end tickets) to get tickets for the Hearts end? I know quite a few that have briefs for their part of the ground.

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if there's a member of their ticket office, who is probably still due back-dated wages, who's had a wad of tickets away and sold them to an unscrupulous tout for hard cash. Given the likes of Borthwick and his like, they do have previous for stealing from their own kind.

The fact that tickets for the Hertz end are cropping up in office raffles, boozers in London, and the fact that they changed the criteria rules for those that automatically qualified, knowing they had the figures on their database, makes me think that some tickets have gone 'walk-about'.

Fair play to the geezer that had them away.

Minder
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM
It wouldn't surprise me one iota if there's a member of their ticket office, who is probably still due back-dated wages, who's had a wad of tickets away and sold them to an unscrupulous tout for hard cash. Given the likes of Borthwick and his like, they do have previous for stealing from their own kind.

The fact that tickets for the Hertz end are cropping up in office raffles, boozers in London, and the fact that they changed the criteria rules for those that automatically qualified, knowing they had the figures on their database, makes me think that some tickets have gone 'walk-about'.

Fair play to the geezer that had them away.

Not a geezer:wink:

Sergey
11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Not a geezer:wink:

Another old boiler? :greengrin

Minder
11-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Another old boiler? :greengrin

:agree:

The decorator is also selling above face value - cant blame him.

Bob1875
12-05-2012, 05:15 PM
I couldn't bear sitting beside them, of all games this is definitely not the one to test your ability to keep quiet. I have a ticket for our end but if I was in the unfortunate position of having to sit with them I'd get myself signed up to kickback and offer a swap, as there will be Jamboids in the exact same position. The less hearts ****s in our end the better.