PDA

View Full Version : Up the Yams

sbell1875
10-05-2012, 04:35 PM
I hope you all forgive me but I decided to have a look on Kickback for the first time in my life and it really did add a new dimension to my hatred towards that mob.

Firstly, the vast majority of them believe the Cup is already in the bag and they aren't shy in announcing that. Secondly, they just cannot drop this "wee team" attitude towards. Now it is my understanding that folk who always go on about size are in fact insecure about the size of their own 'jewels' so to speak. Thirdly, the lack of knowledge they display actually beggars believe and to me someone seriously needs to help them. Some of them actually believe that all season ticket holder (old, those who have / have not renewed & new members) had access to 2 final tickets which we all know is untrue and that Monday's raffle was actually to win 2 tickets free of charge. Some of them were also giving it big licks that there will be hundreds, sorry thousands, of Yams in our end as they could have easily sold out 2 or 3 times over the 20,000 they have been given.

I would like to finish by adding that if we win it will be the single happiest day of my life and I have made a vow to get the squad numbers of the starting XI and all substitutes tattoo'ed somewhere on my person!

GGTTH

The_Todd
10-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I used to read Kickback and rise to the bait. I wouldn't bother.

marinello59
10-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Who cares what they are saying on Kickback? If I wanted to know I would visit there but would probably regret doing so within seconds

sbell1875
10-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I used to read Kickback and rise to the bait. I wouldn't bother.

I was close to setting up an account in order to point all of their errors but as you correctly point out, no point rising to their bait!

It has indeed added to my disliking for them for them though!

JennaFletcher
10-05-2012, 04:49 PM
I hope you all forgive me but I decided to have a look on Kickback for the first time in my life and it really did add a new dimension to my hatred towards that mob.

Firstly, the vast majority of them believe the Cup is already in the bag and they aren't shy in announcing that. Secondly, they just cannot drop this "wee team" attitude towards. Now it is my understanding that folk who always go on about size are in fact insecure about the size of their own 'jewels' so to speak. Thirdly, the lack of knowledge they display actually beggars believe and to me someone seriously needs to help them. Some of them actually believe that all season ticket holder (old, those who have / have not renewed & new members) had access to 2 final tickets which we all know is untrue and that Monday's raffle was actually to win 2 tickets free of charge. Some of them were also giving it big licks that there will be hundreds, sorry thousands, of Yams in our end as they could have easily sold out 2 or 3 times over the 20,000 they have been given.

I would like to finish by adding that if we win it will be the single happiest day of my life and I have made a vow to get the squad numbers of the starting XI and all substitutes tattoo'ed somewhere on my person!

GGTTH

Yeah, they're talking about how they're gonna get the cup back to Gorgie and such... :blah: what function rooms are booked out. Let them talk :wink::aok:

I would love to seriously have cameras set up in all areas of Gorgie should they lose!! Hahaha :faf:. (see I'm hoping Hibs will win but I do have a brain and know that in football anything can happen, not an arrogant bam like those lot :bye:)!

I'm sure there's a few having a sneaky peak on here just now... hiya peeps. See you on the 19th. :pfgwa

Saorsa
10-05-2012, 04:55 PM
**** h****s

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Who cares what they are saying on Kickback? If I wanted to know I would visit there but would probably regret doing so within seconds

:agree::agree::agree:

Can't be bothered with "they are saying this on keechback"......We hate them, they hate us, simple really....Why anyone would want to read their Boards is beyond me...

basehibby
10-05-2012, 05:37 PM
If I wanted to know what they are saying on Keechback I would simply visit a farmer's field and have a good squint up a male coo's erse - a much less unpleasant experience but you'd get the general idea pretty quickly :agree:

Billy Whizz
10-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I might have a wee peak on the 20th May to see who they're blaming for the Cup Final defeat!

Littlest Hobo
10-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Ye we're all hobo tramps from Lochend, a contradiction in terms.

Let them know that we haven't forgotten just how much debt their club is in and that they have the absolute brass bawz to jump on the Rangers in administration thread, when we all know that they will be next in line for administration.
They are secretly ****ting themselves because they have everything to lose.

Jim44
10-05-2012, 05:55 PM
I go on to KB now and again but generally in times of Jambo strife when it can be a good laugh. :greengrin I must admit tho' that Vlad has not been co-operating very much lately.

Littlest Hobo
10-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Not to mention what an absolute joke of a club they have become in the last few years, employing Pedos being just one of many charges. GIRFUY

Hibs07p
10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
right up the yams.

Saorsa
10-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Not to mention what an absolutejoke of a club they have become in the last few years, employing Pedos being just one of many charges. GIRFUYhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/DreamTeam.jpg

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Haven't looked on keekback but I just don't get the mentality of supporters who make more of a fuss about what their city rivals haven't won as oppposed to shouting about their own teams success! It's not just a few of them either, it's literally thousands of them, over the last week I have had this argument with several of them and needless to say they all left the argument with nothing else to say except wait until the 19th! I have met hundreds of opposition supporters over the years but can honestly say none (not even mancs or blues) have come close with this bitter obsession in what the other team haven't achieved!

sbell1875
10-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Haven't looked on keekback but I just don't get the mentality of supporters who make more of a fuss about what their city rivals haven't won as oppposed to shouting about their own teams success! It's not just a few of them either, it's literally thousands of them, over the last week I have had this argument with several of them and needless to say they all left the argument with nothing else to say except wait until the 19th! I have met hundreds of opposition supporters over the years but can honestly say none (not even mancs or blues) have come close with this bitter obsession in what the other team haven't achieved!

I agree completely!

I happened to look at the successes of both clubs recently and although we are even on total championships won we are behind in both the Scottish & League Cup although in the latter we have been to more finals.

I think the mentality of your typical Yam is to try and pretend they are something they are not. When we go to the bus shelter for Derbies they do their usual diet hun act and I just find it laughable.

Sir David Gray
10-05-2012, 06:39 PM
I haven't read anything on there as I'm not interested. However, quite rightly, they are quite confident that they will win the cup. They are miles ahead of us in the league, have a fantastic record against us and on paper, they have a better team.

However, if the semi finals had gone by the form guide, it would be an Aberdeen v Celtic final that everyone would be talking about just now.

I might not have any interest in going onto their websites just now but I cannot wait to log on to Kickback on May 20th - on my way home from the parade down Leith Walk, of course.

Can't wait to see Sparky doing this :giruy: for real on the 19th. :flag:

Kato
10-05-2012, 06:44 PM
If I wanted to know what they are saying on Keechback I would simply visit a farmer's field and have a good squint up a male coo's erse - a much less unpleasant experience but you'd get the general idea pretty quickly :agree:

One of the most accurate, not to mention descriptive, metaphors ever. FACT

As for the Jambos when describing them to strangers to Edinburgh football I simply say, "They lack all charm" - every angle you subsequently describe them it boils down to that one fact - they lack all charm.

lord bunberry
10-05-2012, 07:15 PM
One of the most accurate, not to mention descriptive, metaphors ever. FACT

As for the Jambos when describing them to strangers to Edinburgh football I simply say, "They lack all charm" - every angle you subsequently describe them it boils down to that one fact - they lack all charm.

they also lack soap

Kato
10-05-2012, 07:24 PM
they also lack soap

That's just part of them lacking charm.

Hibernia Na Eir
10-05-2012, 07:34 PM
don't read newspaper articles relating to them so certainly will never read anything on any forum sites relating to that lot.

Hibercelona
10-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Hearts know they don't have much success to bleat on about, thats why they're obsessed with us.

But do you think its any better on this board?

We start threads about Hearts starting threads about us.

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Hearts know they don't have much success to bleat on about, thats why they're obsessed with us.

But do you think its any better on this board?

We start threads about Hearts starting threads about us.

Do we sing about the last time they won the League cup?

TheMentalHibees
10-05-2012, 08:18 PM
**** **** **** **** **** **** smelly **** **** **** hearts *******s.

Hibercelona
10-05-2012, 08:49 PM

No.

But we do sing songs that we most probably shouldn't.

I just think these threads are pointless and reek of irony.

10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Embarrassing doesn't even cover it when it comes to THEM. Hilarious though, those tramps never fail to make me laugh :agree:

Sammy7nil
10-05-2012, 09:07 PM

We dont but we might start after the 19th of May :wink:

P.S. we do sing about some game played about 40 years ago I think it was played on New Years Day :greengrin

MUPPET
10-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm banned

cabbageandribs1875
10-05-2012, 09:19 PM

49 years since they won it, terrible record for a 'big club' , i assume they enter it every year :confused:

Sammy7nil
10-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm banned

Is it because your a Muppet ? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 09:33 PM
No.

But we do sing songs that we most probably shouldn't.

I just think these threads are pointless and reek of irony.

Don't read or post on them then!

sleeping giant
10-05-2012, 09:35 PM
I was close to setting up an account in order to point all of their errors but as you correctly point out, no point rising to their bait!

It has indeed added to my disliking for them for them though!

Do you not need an account to see the treads ?

Hibs07p
10-05-2012, 09:41 PM

GGTTH

Is it just me, or should the thread title not be changed to " F*** the yams "?

GREEN WARLORD
10-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Is it because your a Muppet ? :greengrin

That's a bit uncalled for mate! :na na:

Albanian Hibs
10-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Is it just me, or should the thread title not be changed to " F*** the yams "?

thats what i thought too

Macaroon
10-05-2012, 10:25 PM
As much as I try to ignore what those ignorant half-wits spout. Reading this post made me very, genuinely angry. How can one person produce so much utter tripe?

Littlest Hobo
10-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Not sure I believe they have collected almost 8 grand for a flag.

They'll tell us it's going to be ****ing huge but I'll bet the daft ***** haven't even considered the fact that thousands of people will be under it and won't be able to see **** all. I know I'd want to see what's going down around the place before kick off, am I alone in thinking this way?

joe breezy
11-05-2012, 06:29 AM
I say! it's very sporting to have a thread entitled 'Up The Yams' pre Cup Final...

May the best team win

Play up Hibees but Up the Yams too...

#FromTheCapital
11-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Had a peep over there the other day, cant believe some of the s***e they come out with. A whole thread about an 'ex' hibee ray wilkins getting caught drink driving and one reply saying stating that it was worse than what Craig Thomson done.

Only in gorgie could sending pictures of your cock to a 14 year old be more acceptable than drink driving.

Greentinted
11-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Do you not need an account to see the treads ?

Nah, ye just cannae see the side-splitting emoticons if yer visiting.

silverhibee
11-05-2012, 11:08 AM

I am amazed that place is still allowed to operate.

Maybe a we e-mail to our First Minister to point out what kind of club he supports and how his fellow supporters behave on there fans forum, or maybe he himself posts on keekback and thinks that it is acceptable behaviour for a yam.

CorrieHibs
11-05-2012, 11:51 AM
49 years since they won it, terrible record for a 'big club' , i assume they enter it every year :confused:

My deluded jambo mates said ''thats not a big enough trophy for them, they only care about the Scottish cup''

Worrying thing is they belive that.

hibeeswph
11-05-2012, 12:20 PM
having a discussion with jambo at work and he is saying hearts have a more younger team than hibs anybody good at maths to put together an average age for players likely to be playing :flag: