PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Club after the final

bingo70
10-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Anyone know if there'll be anything on at the club after the final?

At the Killie game after the semi final i asked one of the committee and she said they had cancelled a band and would likely have a disco on or something but she didn't have details at that time but i was surprised there was nothing advertised at the Dunfermline game, i was expecting to have to buy tickets so not sure how it'll work for any non members that i'll be going to the game with if there is anything on?

derekHFC
10-05-2012, 02:09 PM
I would expect the club to be members only that night if we do the business.

bingo70
10-05-2012, 02:15 PM
I would expect the club to be members only that night if we do the business.

Yeah, i was worried that'd be the case.

Totally understandable but if there's one or two in our group out of about thirty that aren't members that could be a bit of a nightmare, might need to think of a plan B.

1two
10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
I hear it's got an extended license....

southfieldhibby
10-05-2012, 02:33 PM
I hear it's got an extended license....

3am :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 02:54 PM
3am :thumbsup:

Lucky considereing the licensing board have refused all pub applications across the board.

Mikey
10-05-2012, 03:05 PM
If summer actually bothers it's arse to arrive then a few cases of beer and a dog **** free piece of grass is all that's really needed.

We could get a ball and re-enact the goals :greengrin

invisible man
10-05-2012, 03:26 PM
We'll be having 2 disco/karaoke's, one in the hall downstairs and one upstairs.

We did apply for a 9.00am start and 3.00am close but as Scouse Hibee pointed out all licence extensions were rejected, including ours.

As for non members after the game, we'll play it by ear. There won't be a blanket ban but we'll obviously have to be careful that we don't let too many in at the expense of members, and of course they will all have to be signed in by a member.

GGTTH

Mikey
10-05-2012, 03:28 PM
We'll be having 2 disco/karaoke's, one in the hall downstairs and one upstairs.

We did apply for a 9.00am start and 3.00am close but as Scouse Hibee pointed out all licence extensions were rejected, including ours.

As for non members after the game, we'll play it by ear. There won't be a blanket ban but we'll obviously have to be careful that we don't let too many in at the expense of members.

GGTTH

Cheers C.

When's kicking out time then?

invisible man
10-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Cheers C.

When's kicking out time then?

Under our licence the building has to be cleared by 1.15am :rolleyes:

Mikey
10-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Under our licence the building has to be cleared by 1.15am :rolleyes:

Aye, the building has to be cleared. What about the BBQ in the car park? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Aye, the building has to be cleared. What about the BBQ in the car park? :greengrin

Careful.................LSO's are about!

invisible man
10-05-2012, 03:51 PM

You could stay there all night if you want to risk getting buckets of water thrown over you from the nearby flats.:greengrin