PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Cup Final Ticket collection and delivery (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

Nakedmanoncrack
07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Anyone know when tickets are getting posted out?
Going away at weekend until Eve of Final, would like tickets in hand before going away.

DH1875
07-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Going away at weekend until Eve of Final, would like tickets in hand before going away.

I'd think you'd have them before then. Special delivery normally means 12 o'clock next day so if there ready tomorrow or Wednesday you should have them.

skipster7
07-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I'd think you'd have them before then. Special delivery normally means 12 o'clock next day so if there ready tomorrow or Wednesday you should have them.
guaranteed before 1pm next day :agree:

The Harp
07-05-2012, 01:36 PM

I was hoping the statement from the Club announcing when fans can collect their tickets would've also stated when they would be posting tickets out to those who wanted them delivered.
I wouldn't be getting so uptight about it if the lassie in the Ticket Office had given the impression she knew what she was doing when I put the applications in.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-05-2012, 02:59 PM
I was hoping the statement from the Club announcing when fans can collect their tickets would've also stated when they would be posting tickets out to those who wanted them delivered.
I wouldn't be getting so uptight about it if the lassie in the Ticket Office had given the impression she knew what she was doing when I put the applications in.

:agree:

A simple one liner saying when they expect to post them would have been sufficient.

Lofarl
08-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Any update on this yet?

DH1875
08-05-2012, 08:45 PM
If they post them tomorrow we should get them Thursday :thumbsup:. Hope so as I'm waiting in to sign for mine.

HibbyAndy
08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
If they post them tomorrow we should get them Thursday :thumbsup:. Hope so as I'm waiting in to sign for mine.

I sign for ma ain:greengrin

The Harp
09-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Any updates on this? I'll certainly be collecting my tickets for next year's final.:wink: To think I advised my mate (he's the team leader) to have them delivered thinking it would be would be less hassle. Unfortunatley, he's he's one of those outrageous folk who tend to go oot occasionally ...:confused:

1two
09-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Starts tomorrow for seasons I believe

I won't settle until I have the tickets in my hand so I'm heading down tomorrow to collect them. This means sneaking out work.
What do you expect the q to be like as I don't want to be long away from work

Westie1875
09-05-2012, 05:24 PM
I think there will be big queues tomorrow, I'm going to go on Friday for ours.

Gatecrasher
09-05-2012, 05:32 PM
what times can we collect?

1two
09-05-2012, 05:33 PM
what times can we collect?

Friday :greengrin:

Nah I think it's from 9 mate

Gatecrasher
09-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Friday :greengrin:

Nah I think it's from 9 mate
Thanks, What time until in the evening?

HibeeMG
09-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Everything you need to know:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120506/cup-final-tickets_2262950_2761665

Gatecrasher
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM

Can collect until 7pm. Thanks :aok:

DH1875
09-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Any news :worried:.

DH1875
09-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Did everyone who bought tickets today get one? I paid cash for my ticket nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't herd anything :confused:. Paid for delivery and can't see anything on the website about when they will be posted out.
Really starting to brick myself :worried:.

lyonhibs
09-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Did everyone who bought tickets today get one? I paid cash for my ticket nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't herd anything :confused:. Paid for delivery and can't see anything on the website about when they will be posted out.

Paid by card online today and got one within seconds.

The "Account history" tab on Hibs e-ticketing is back up and running, though I don't know if it includes cash sales, but you can check.

Green Man
09-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Don't know about final tickets but my semi tickets are in my account history and I paid cash for them.

Ringothedog
09-05-2012, 09:15 PM

When you paid 2 weeks ago did you get a receipt ? When you paid for your tickets 2 weeks ago did you give Hibs an email address ? If not, how can they send email confirmation ?Do you read the Hibs website which has explained the process down to the smallest detail :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
09-05-2012, 09:16 PM
got email almost immediately.

half.time.draw.
09-05-2012, 09:17 PM

The "Account history" tab on Hibs e-ticketing is back up and running, though I don't know if it includes cash sales, but you can check.

Snap

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Don't know about final tickets but my semi tickets are in my account history and I paid cash for them.

How do you check your acccount history?

DH1875
09-05-2012, 09:32 PM
When you paid 2 weeks ago did you get a receipt ? When you paid for your tickets 2 weeks ago did you give Hibs an email address ? If not, how can they send email confirmation ?Do you read the Hibs website which has explained the process down to the smallest detail :confused:

EH? Thankfully I've got a receipt. Didn't need to give them my email as they already have it under my client number which I had to give. AND they haven't explained the process down to the smallest detail as there's nothing about postage :brickwall.

down-the-slope
09-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Who else is rushing to collect at 9am tomorrow :greengrin

Will only relax once the tickets are firmly in my hand ...so getting them at earliest opportunity...then the plans for week Saturday can begin in ernest.

:flag:

ronaldo7
09-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Taking the grandson to Nursery at 9 and then straight doon tae the holy ground to pick up 36 briefs.:greengrin

Green Man
09-05-2012, 09:39 PM

From the main menu choose "account" then "account history".

Twiglet
09-05-2012, 09:40 PM

Just log into the e-ticketing for Hibs, "My account" should show at the top. When you go there, there should be the option on the right of the screen. If you scroll down it shows all matches that you've bought tickets for (even if you bought them in person and paid cash).

Glory Lurker
09-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Go and everyone who's browsing this thread log out of the ticket site so that I can check my history is back up? I can't even get the log in button to press down - some of us have beds to go to, you know? :I'm waiti :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 09:41 PM
From the main menu choose "account" then "account history".

Never been on the site, what's the address? Do I have to register or can I use my ST Ref number?

Pretty Boy
09-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Going to head down early afternoon tomorrow.

Knowing my luck there will be some issue, will only relax when I have those tickets safely in my hand.

Green Man
09-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Never been on the site, what's the address?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/myaccount/default.aspx should take you to your account page, if you've not used it before you'll need to set up an account with your client ref.

LancashireHibby
09-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I bought my tickets during the priority period but can't make it to ER until next Tuesday. Hope the queues aren't too bad as I've only got three hours in between arriving in Edinburgh and my train home!

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 09:45 PM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/myaccount/default.aspx should take you to your account page, if you've not used it before you'll need to set up an account with your client ref.

:aok:Cheers

hibee
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know if the seats showing online are now correct?

Westie1875
09-05-2012, 09:47 PM

It does, I paid cash and mine are showing. Also got a written receipt from the ticket office when the cash was paid.

BoltonHibee
09-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Go and everyone who's browsing this thread log out of the ticket site so that I can check my history is back up? I can't even get the log in button to press down - some of us have beds to go to, you know? :I'm waiti :greengrin

Can't get into it, what a ***** site

Lungo--Drom
09-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Aye well spare a thought for those who forked out an extra £6 for a nail biting nerve tingling wait for the postman to deliver mine.

I couldn't guarantee that I'd be off tomorrow to collect, and of course I AM off tomorrow morning and am NOT off on Friday morning so I'll need to collect from the local mail office on Saturday :'/ Ah well I'll just need to take some valium in the meantime :)

LancashireHibby
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Aye well spare a thought for those who forked out an extra £6 for a nail biting nerve tingling wait for the postman to deliver mine.

I couldn't guarantee that I'd be off tomorrow to collect, and of course I AM off tomorrow morning and am NOT off on Friday morning so I'll need to collect from the local mail office on Saturday :'/ Ah well I'll just need to take some valium in the meantime :)
That's exactly why I chose to collect my tickets and then it's up to me to get them rather than waiting for them to turn up in the post.

oconnors_strip
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
going down friday morning, hopefully done have to wait in to big a que for them:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Remember its The Almond Suite for priority ticket collections, don't want to be held up @ the TO collecting my ballot tickets by pesky season ticket holders etc!

HibeeMG
09-05-2012, 09:54 PM

I've had to change to Internet Explorer to get in. Chrome used to work so God knows what they've done.

Found out what seat I've got. Very decent and very close to where I was for the Semi.

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Cheers guys got in and confirmed my final tickets are there! :aok:

Lungo--Drom
Me neither and it is now 10.55 pm. I wonder if the website has actually crashed? All I'm getting is the previous message but the timer bar has gone AWOL :(

vein

Thank you! I was just going to ask if anyone knew if there would be a different queue for the ballot as I need to pop out of work to pick up tickets but that answers that question!!

TamHibs
09-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Me neither and it is now 10.55 pm. I wonder if the website has actually crashed? All I'm getting is the previous message but the timer bar has gone AWOL :(

I just got in 5 minutes ago on my phone. Try using Firefox explorer if you have it.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?inxkwe

Lungo--Drom
09-05-2012, 10:03 PM
It was in another thread more than two days ago.

Those who paid the £6 for the tickets to be posted to them, according to the other thread the ticket office will post them on May 10th, tomorrow, so they should arrive before 1 pm on Friday ;)

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:07 PM

I get in no problem 3 times now in last ten minutes using firefox.

green glory
09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Can't get it to work on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari. The login button seems to be the problem.

Glory Lurker
09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I get in no problem 3 times now in last ten minutes using firefox.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier desperate, exhausted plea!

overdrive
09-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Not impressed. No money has been taken out my account and nothing showing on the e-ticketing account. That was by sending in my application (ST priority) at the beginning of last week. Luckily, I'm actually using a mate's second ticket and was giving my allocation to other friends.

When renewing my ST last month they also claimed they hadn't received my application.

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier desperate, exhausted plea!

Mate I've been in and out 3 times since you said that, I think your problems lie elsewhere.

RickyS
09-05-2012, 10:16 PM
going down friday morning, hopefully done have to wait in to big a que for them:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:agree: my plan also

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:18 PM
After work tomorrow for me handy it's open til 7pm. Feel much better now I have seen them in my account history :greengrin

BS44
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Remember and take proof of id.

El Gubbz
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Does anyone know if the seats showing online are now correct?
Did your seats change?

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Would never ever trust the post with something so valuable!

DH1875
09-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Would never ever trust the post with something so valuable!

It's difficult when you don't stay in Edinburgh though. Still nothing in my account :confused:.

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:33 PM
It's difficult when you don't stay in Edinburgh though. Still nothing in my account :confused:.

You thinking they never received your application?

El Gubbz
09-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Anyone else not able to log in to etickets

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:35 PM
I bought my tickets during the priority period but can't make it to ER until next Tuesday. Hope the queues aren't too bad as I've only got three hours in between arriving in Edinburgh and my train home!

Can you not arrange with the club for someone to collect on your behalf due to your location?

Topographic Hibby
09-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Thank you! I was just going to ask if anyone knew if there would be a different queue for the ballot as I need to pop out of work to pick up tickets but that answers that question!!FYI, vein, I was also a ballot winner from Mon nite. Arrived outside ticket office at 3.30 today, parked right outside, strolled up to the windows (no queues), showed my Monday nite stub, popped the credit card in the magic machine, and seconds later I was away with 2 ticktets for £56, no hassles.

Was immediately asked by a bloke in the street if I wanted to sell my tickets ("No way mate!!") but was on my way back home in seconds. My whole time in Albion Road was about 3 minutes. For all the grief that the ticket office and/or TicketBarSteward are getting here, I can only say that my simple transaction was a breeze.

Good luck to all those collecting tix over next few days.

TH

vein
09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
FYI, vein, I was also a ballot winner from Mon nite. Arrived outside ticket office at 3.30 today, parked right outside, strolled up to the windows (no queues), showed my Monday nite stub, popped the credit card in the magic machine, and seconds later I was away with 2 ticktets for £56, no hassles.

Was immediately asked by a bloke in the street if I wanted to sell my tickets ("No way mate!!") but was on my way back home in seconds. My whole time in Albion Road was about 3 minutes. For all the grief that the ticket office and/or TicketBarSteward are getting here, I can only say that my simple transaction was a breeze.

Good luck to all those collecting tix over next few days.

TH

Thanks for posting that mate, I'm off work next week so have the usual 2 weeks of work to fit into a week, lots to finish off! My boss will be delighted if he sees me back within the 2 hours (I might not be so delighted to be back within said 2 hours) :greengrin

Nakedmanoncrack
10-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Cant believe there has been nothing said about when postal applications will be sent out. Will have to try phoning in the morning.

Hibs07p
10-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Mate I've been in and out 3 times since you said that, I think your problems lie elsewhere.

F*** me it's like the hokey cokey in here. :greengrin

BoltonHibee
10-05-2012, 07:19 AM
I've had to change to Internet Explorer to get in. Chrome used to work so God knows what they've done.

Found out what seat I've got. Very decent and very close to where I was for the Semi.

Yes, IE works fine but Safari and Chrome do not.

blackpoolhibs
10-05-2012, 07:20 AM
I cant get in using a mac.

BoltonHibee
10-05-2012, 07:27 AM
I cant get in using a mac.

Dont use it then :)

Pretty Boy
10-05-2012, 07:30 AM
Can't get into e-ticketing on my phone for some reason. Strange because its usually ok.

Looking forward to.getting these tickets picked up so I can relax.

blackpoolhibs
10-05-2012, 07:31 AM
I am in using windows 7 and IE, transaction history shows no transaction history has been found, and account history only shows a list of times i logged in and once when i contatcted the call centre? :confused:

The Harp
10-05-2012, 07:32 AM
It was in another thread more than two days ago.

Those who paid the £6 for the tickets to be posted to them, according to the other thread the ticket office will post them on May 10th, tomorrow, so they should arrive before 1 pm on Friday ;)

Hope you're right LD. I haven't heard anything official about this. Really wish we had just arranged to collect them.
Is it too much to ask that we're told which day they'll be sent out so that someone can be at home the following day to sign for them?

IWasThere2016
10-05-2012, 07:53 AM

I got two, and both included an assurance I had been charged once.

Golden Bear
10-05-2012, 08:25 AM
That's the Hibby friendly postman just delivered my Cup Final Tickets. :thumbsup:

Requested South Stand but been allocated North Stand Area D1 so I'll need to go and checkout the seat plan .

Breathe!!

Smidge
10-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Queue isn't too bad right now and moving ok. Haven't got my ticket yet though!

Golden Bear
10-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Hope you're right LD. I haven't heard anything official about this. Really wish we had just arranged to collect them.
Is it too much to ask that we're told which day they'll be sent out so that someone can be at home the following day to sign for them?

I paid the £6 special delivery charge and my tickets arrived today. Hopefully you'll be getting a knock on the door shortly. :aok:

Gatecrasher
10-05-2012, 08:52 AM
That's the Hibby friendly postman just delivered my Cup Final Tickets. :thumbsup:

Requested South Stand but been allocated North Stand Area D1 so I'll need to go and checkout the seat plan .

Breathe!!
That's right next to THEM! If the dons game was anything to go by

Lofarl
10-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Delivered to me today by me. It's nice to be a postie sometimes.

Dalkeith
10-05-2012, 09:24 AM
got my tickets this morning and they are the seats that where on my online account before they pulled it last week, happy as

DH1875
10-05-2012, 09:24 AM
You thinking they never received your application?

Panic over. Just got mine :thumbsup:.

Lungo--Drom
10-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Totally agree Harp :agree:

I scoured the club website this morning looking for a clue to confirm the posting date, because I am not doubting whoever posted the info on another thread but I like to see it written down by the club, anyway I couldn't find anything. I see someone above this post has had theirs delivered by their postie so maybe they were actually posted out yesterday, the 9th. That would make much more sense as all the other forms of selling the tickets were over by then and the TO staff could get the postal sales sent out :pray:

James Connolly
10-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Tickets arrived half an hour ago...bring it on!! :flag::flag:

hibee_girl
10-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Queue isn't too bad right now and moving ok. Haven't got my ticket yet though!

Did u have to provide all the id mentioned on the official site?

Diclonius
10-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Got mine. In D4 which is basically an East Stand seat. :rolleyes:

Jamesie
10-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Was immediately asked by a bloke in the street if I wanted to sell my tickets ("No way mate!!") but was on my way back home in seconds.

TH

Touts hanging aboot the ticket office?

Lungo--Drom
10-05-2012, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BPcNUQy-0

:hyper: :I'm waiti :pray: :panic::hyper: :I'm waiti http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/a%20pray%20smiley.gif :panic:

hailhail22
10-05-2012, 09:45 AM
They told me they would send me a confirmation email and tried to tell the woman my email address is inactive but think she was to busy to really understand that I was saying it won't work, is this email really important or does it Jst say that te order had been confirmed ?

Topographic Hibby
10-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Touts hanging aboot the ticket office?No, the bloke was at the TO window before me, I think complaining about not getting thru on phone or online problems. A disgruntled supporter rather than a tout I think.

TH

down-the-slope
10-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Very good and well organised system of ticket collection - well organised

Please note if its a group application then ONLY group leader can collect - ST cards a benefit for quick ID

thebakerboy
10-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Well done to Hibs a couple of hundred in queue 15 mins and tickets in hand plenty of staff. Will imagine it will get busier later. Next stop Hampden
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

zlatan
10-05-2012, 10:26 AM
The tickets are so guff looking this year, what happened to the big badge on either side efforts?

Petrie etc etc

lucky
10-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Just been told that we are a ticket short in our allocation. TO staff trying to sort it to get 12 of us together. We paid for 12 but only 11 tickets.

PatHead
10-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Was in just before 11.00. Maybe 20 in queue. In and out in 5 minutes. (Where have I heard that before!) and a free non alchoholic Crabbies. Well done Hibs, great organisation. By the way Famous Five stand upstairs so you are nice and dry.

ronaldo7
10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
our tickets matched the online stuff before it was pulled. South stand lower.

PatHead
10-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Just been told that we are a ticket short in our allocation. TO staff trying to sort it to get 12 of us together. We paid for 12 but only 11 tickets.

Think you need to change your user name.

lucky
10-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Now got 12 tickets together but we have been moved to G7.Suspect that several others will be getting moved to G7 if groups want to sit together if there are mistakes. Problem is with Hibernians membership not getting tickets as no reference numbers been sent over to TO. Once proof of membership TO gave additional ticket

oconnors_strip
10-05-2012, 10:54 AM
If anyone requires using the lift to gain access to the almond suite to collect tickets you have to go through the club shop, just ask a member of staff to let you through

Smidge
10-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Did u have to provide all the id mentioned on the official site?

In the end I had to produce my ST and my driving licence as the envelope was incorrectly addressed. Think it's got something to do with how the eticketing database records initials though, so not a big issue.

LancashireHibby
10-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Can you not arrange with the club for someone to collect on your behalf due to your location?
Train tickets already bought and gives me an excuse for a day out :greengrin

The Harp
10-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I paid the £6 special delivery charge and my tickets arrived today. Hopefully you'll be getting a knock on the door shortly. :aok:

QUOTE =Lungo--Drom
I scoured the club website this morning looking for a clue to confirm the posting date, because I am not doubting whoever posted the info on another thread but I like to see it written down by the club, anyway I couldn't find anything. I see someone above this post has had theirs delivered by their postie so maybe they were actually posted out yesterday, the 9th. That would make much more sense as all the other forms of selling the tickets were over by then and the TO staff could get the postal sales sent out

Hallelujah!!! My mate's just texted to let me know the tickets have arrived - God bless his postie.:aok:
Great to hear we've got the south stand as requested ... but over the moon that it's the upper tier!:thumbsup:
Good luck to everyone else, whether queueing or waiting on the postie.

hibee
10-05-2012, 12:07 PM
For anyone there or just out is there any queuing time just now, trying to decide whether to go at lunch or after work!

alnewhaven
10-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Got there 1240 wait about 5-10 minutes and done. Asked about refund as we paid cash for north and ended in east. Cheque being sent to group leader

Sean1875
10-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Chose to get mine delivered as ill be up in Dundee till the night of the 17th and didnt fancy a mad rush to get there on the day before the final. I wont be happy till I can physically touch them :worried:

I'm_cabbaged
10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Now got 12 tickets together but we have been moved to G7.Suspect that several others will be getting moved to G7 if groups want to sit together if there are mistakes. Problem is with Hibernians membership not getting tickets as no reference numbers been sent over to TO. Once proof of membership TO gave additional ticket

so there's still seats left;)

TamHibs
10-05-2012, 12:20 PM
For anyone there or just out is there any queuing time just now, trying to decide whether to go at lunch or after work!

I was in & out within 10 minutes

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?exaekc

hibee
10-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I was in & out within 10 minutes

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?exaekc

Cheers, will go now then!

Pretty Boy
10-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Slight concern for me as my tickets had been placed in the wrong bundle.

Problem was quickly sorted by the ginger Aussie guy from the TO and I now have all my tickets in my possession.

All in all it seems pretty well organised, queue moving quickly etc.

California-Hibs
10-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Just back from picking mine and my dad's up. Agreed, feels SO GOOD to now actually have them in my hands! Good collection set up by Hibs, friendly staff, quick service, a free drink, well sign posted upto the FF upper lounge and smartly (Petrie you sly dog) having us exit through the club shop, to which i ended up spending 68 quid on some really great items they currently have on sale! :top marks

Albanian Hibs
10-05-2012, 12:28 PM
My dad just picked up our tickets. There was no queue at all. We are in Section G ,not sure what number) row XX. Still looking for 1 more ticket though.

GreenCastle
10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
so there's still seats left;)

Or they swapped it with another group of 11 and a single seat with the group of 12 :wink:

I think both teams will keep a few reserved in case instances like this do happen - they would be mad not to.

Glad to hear the collection process is round 10 / 15 mins - saves mass queues which no one wants to stand in :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Remember its The Almond Suite for priority ticket collections, don't want to be held up @ the TO collecting my ballot tickets by pesky season ticket holders etc!

Numerous folk trying to collect priority tickets from the TO, the instructions wernae rocket science!

Pretty Boy
10-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Just posted on another thread.

Bit of a heart stopping moment for me as my tickets couldn't be found. Was directed to the seperate area for queries and the Aussie guy from the TO sorted it pretty quickly. They'd been put in the wrong bundle apparently.

It's well organised though, not too big a queue and service is prompt and polite. Exiting through the club shop is a piece of genius by oor Rod. £35 extra spent on a scarf, socks and a t shirt.

Dav1986
10-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Do u need id? I'm going to collect ours today and don't have my passport/driving license with me at work (going straight after)

Big_D
10-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Do u need id? I'm going to collect ours today and don't have my passport/driving license with me at work (going straight after)

I used my ST , bank card would've done too

s.a.m
10-05-2012, 12:45 PM

You need your season ticket, or photographic ID.

Dav1986
10-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Cheers guys, will probs have to do it tomoro then as I won't make it home then to ER in time for 7pm

lyonhibs
10-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Can those who got them delivered via postie confirm that these were tickets bought in the public sale yesterday and also that they had to sign for them?

Cheers :aok:

hibee92
10-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Does the group leader have to go and collect them and present ID?

HibbyAndy
10-05-2012, 01:10 PM
The Postie's are chorin them and sellin them on Ebay:agree:

speedy_gonzales
10-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Just back from picking mine and my dad's up. Agreed, feels SO GOOD to now actually have them in my hands! Good collection set up by Hibs, friendly staff, quick service, a free drink, well sign posted upto the FF upper lounge and smartly (Petrie you sly dog) having us exit through the club shop, to which i ended up spending 68 quid on some really great items they currently have on sale! :top marks

Was your dad's under your name(as group leader)?
My dad ordered tickets seperately from me, we have the same name but different addresses, I asked if I could collect his tickets, I was politely refused even though I had his clilent ref and obviously all his details.
Fair enough, it just means he's going to gave drag his carcass in over the next day or so to collect 1 ticket! I suppose rules are rules, as Al Murray pub landlord says, "where would you be without rules? FRANCE!"

ronaldo7
10-05-2012, 01:16 PM

Yes. They have some A4 Instruction sheets on the walls indicating that it's the group leader that needs to collect and that they need ID.:aok:

s.a.m
10-05-2012, 01:17 PM

hibee
10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Just been in and picked up my 8 tickets, no queue at all. Also good they are making you exit through the shop to maximise revenue!!

speedy_gonzales
10-05-2012, 01:20 PM
If anyone requires using the lift to gain access to the almond suite to collect tickets you have to go through the club shop, just ask a member of staff to let you through
So what you are saying is, IF it starts to get busier as the day goes on, and they start queing at the bottom of the Famous Five, develop a limp:confused:

:thumbsup:

staunchhibby
10-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Just like to say thanks to ticketing staff.Picked tickets up today.Nice touch offering the refreshments:thumbsup:

JennaFletcher
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Managed to pick up my tickets about 12 ish today, was fine - no queues or anything - though I suspect this will change between 5pm-7pm.

On the plus side, they have free (non-alcoholic) crabbies beverages floating about :greengrin

On the negative side, you might feel dizzy having to look at that gawd-awful lime green paint on the walls!

:flag:I am officially off tae Hampden :flag:

JennaFletcher
10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Just been in and picked up my 8 tickets, no queue at all. Also good they are making you exit through the shop to maximise revenue!!

Ye good if you are after the black away top...

givescotlandfreedom
10-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm just back. For all the slagging they get, Hibs have done a good job here. Loads of room for queues if necessary and all covered inside the Famous Five stand with stewards on hand too to direct and stop queue jumping etc. Hibs staff were good too - good job Hibs!

hibee_girl
10-05-2012, 03:06 PM
I've just been for mine, no queue, was in and out in less than 5 minutes!

All seems very real now!!!

down-the-slope
10-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Numerous folk trying to collect priority tickets from the TO, the instructions wernae rocket science!

I thanked one of the club officials on how well the whole process had been handled and organised....and said I was sure the amount of apparent imbiciles who could not follow some very basic information & instruction must have made life very hard for staff...he just rolled his eyes ... which said it all

As I exited through the shop I heard one of the shop staff explaining to a supporter how lots had turned up yesterday expecting to buy tickets / several who were in shop demanding that they put them through to ticket master (as if they though there was some internal connection) and that staff were threatened several times when given the process information ...I am truly appalled at some so called fans :rolleyes:

The collection area had 8 staff issuing the tickets and was staffed with at least another 12 stewards & club staff to direct manage queue etc....using the building and FF lower concourse as a route to shelter from weather / manage queue...and took me less than 5 mins to exit with them....

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
I thanked one of the club officials on how well the whole process had been handled and organised....and said I was sure the amount of apparent imbiciles who could not follow some very basic information & instruction must have made life very hard for staff...he just rolled his eyes ... which said it all

As I exited through the shop I heard one of the shop staff explaining to a supporter how lots had turned up yesterday expecting to buy tickets / several who were in shop demanding that they put them through to ticket master (as if they though there was some internal connection) and that staff were threatened several times when given the process information ...I am truly appalled at some so called fans :rolleyes:

The collection area had 8 staff issuing the tickets and was staffed with at least another 12 stewards & club staff to direct manage queue etc....using the building and FF lower concourse as a route to shelter from weather / manage queue...and took me less than 5 mins to exit with them....

Hardly surprising, as I said on an earlier post some folk either can't read or cannot comprehend information that they do read!

FranckSuzy
10-05-2012, 03:21 PM

:agree: My friend works in the shop and told me today that someone had told her to go home and kill herself when she informed him that all the tickets were sold out. The cretin, who also called her a f______ c___, then had the audacity to call Fife Hyland to complain! Thankfully the manager had overheard the whole fiasco and had already informed Fife. Said 'fan' was then given short shrift :rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
10-05-2012, 03:23 PM
:agree: My friend works in the shop and told me today that someone had told her to go home and kill herself when she informed him that all the tickets were sold out. The cretin, who also called her a f______ c___, then had the audacity to call Fife Hyland to complain! Thankfully the manager had overheard the whole fiasco and had already informed Fife. Said 'fan' was then given short shrift :rolleyes:
I'd hope it goes a lot further than giving them short shrift and given a ban from ER if not persuing criminal proceedings. Nobody should EVER put up with abuse like that in their line of work.

grammyb111
10-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Picking mine up about 5.30 tonight, hopefully the rain puts others off and I get seen quickly, I need to drive down to London tonight. Anyone know if queues are building up?

MountcastleHibs
10-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Was in 45 minutes ago. Having tickets in hand has added a bit of reality to this! Hampden, here we come!

FranckSuzy
10-05-2012, 03:28 PM
I'd hope it goes a lot further than giving them short shrift and given a ban from ER if not persuing criminal proceedings. Nobody should EVER put up with abuse like that in their line of work.

They have his name and address :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-05-2012, 03:31 PM

Dearie me, thats a shocker. Poor lassie! Tell her to keep her chin up from the silent majority! I'm sure they are just as stressed out as the Hibees they are trying their best to take care of.

FranckSuzy
10-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Dearie me, thats a shocker. Poor lassie! Tell her to keep her chin up from the silent majority! I'm sure they are just as stressed out as the Hibees they are trying there best to take care of.

Will do :agree: The Aussie guy got it in the neck quite a few times as well seemingly and was absolutely raging. The manager had to give them all regular breaks so they could 'take 5' and get away from the madness :rolleyes:

KingFranck
10-05-2012, 03:34 PM

Spot on mate it reminded me of dynamic earth you go out through the shop I bought my daughter the black away strip as it was in the sale on way out so well done Rod good revenue maker.
Got mine this morning and it was well organised in and out in 10 mins.

lyonhibs
10-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Need an answer to my question from earlier in the thread, as the Hibs site is gloriously lacking in info.

Are those people saying they've received their tickets through the mail people who purchased the tickets during the priority period, or just yesterday in the General Sale?

Either way, was a signature required by the postie at your door (I assume so, but would be good to confirm)

Also, for all our resident posties, if a Special Delivery package requiring a signature doesn't get one cos no-one is in, I assume one of those "Sorry we missed you" style cards is dropped through the letterbox with the collection office address etc.

If this happens, what happens if the person who goes to pick it up isn't the person it is addressed to, as this will be the case for me as I'm out of the country until match day? Do I have to get in touch with the collection centre before anyone else tries to pick up my package to authorise it or what?

Cheers,

KingFranck
10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Brilliant eh it's all the girls fault the guy didn't get a ticket what a ****bag the guy is thankfully and hopefully a one off.
I understand the frustration of fans who haven't got a ticket but to do this is unbelievable if you are on Hibs net and reading this the least you can do is go back into the shop and apologise to the girl and then go and buy a season ticket for another team cos to be honest we can do without you.

Makaveli
10-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Need an answer to my question from earlier in the thread, as the Hibs site is gloriously lacking in info.

Are those people saying they've received their tickets through the mail people who purchased the tickets during the priority period, or just yesterday in the General Sale?

Either way, was a signature required by the postie at your door (I assume so, but would be good to confirm)

Also, for all our resident posties, if a Special Delivery package requiring a signature doesn't get one cos no-one is in, I assume one of those "Sorry we missed you" style cards is dropped through the letterbox with the collection office address etc.

If this happens, what happens if the person who goes to pick it up isn't the person it is addressed to, as this will be the case for me as I'm out of the country until match day? Do I have to get in touch with the collection centre before anyone else tries to pick up my package to authorise it or what?

Cheers,

Special delivery always needs a signature.

As for your last point, if the person collecting from the postal centre doesn't share your surname then I would expect you'd need to call ahead.

col02
10-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Went in at 2.30pm to collect my tickets and was back out within 5 minutes. Have to commend the staff for doing such a good job imho.

down-the-slope
10-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Dearie me, thats a shocker. Poor lassie! Tell her to keep her chin up from the silent majority! I'm sure they are just as stressed out as the Hibees they are trying their best to take care of.

No need to be..

I have made a point of emailing club to tell them how well whole thing has been handled and to pass on thanks to staff...and to distance myself and the majority from those who are morons....

And FrankSuzy...you can direct your friend to threads such as this where there is a high degree of thanks and satisfaction to those working hard behind the scenes, and on the frontline

theleith hibby
10-05-2012, 04:05 PM
:na na:

guaranteed before 1pm next day :agree:

FranckSuzy
10-05-2012, 04:13 PM
No need to be..

I have made a point of emailing club to tell them how well whole thing has been handled and to pass on thanks to staff...and to distance myself and the majority from those who are morons....

And FrankSuzy...you can direct your friend to threads such as this where there is a high degree of thanks and satisfaction to those working hard behind the scenes, and on the frontline

I told her in no uncertain terms that the majority of fans were happy with the service provided and not to judge us all by these morons :agree:

Golden Bear
10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
No need to be..

As did I this morning and long before I read these latest posts. Every Club has its idiots and we're no different.

sbell1875
10-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Travelled through from Armadale this afternoon due to today's public sector strike and picked up my ticket no problem. Even sampled a free sample of some bowfin' new Crabbies concoction!

Reaper
10-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Got mine today, just need to have the four I got yesterday in my hand and I'll relax

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2012, 05:13 PM
A huge well done to Judith and her staff, who have been hectic since the Semi win....Today's collection was quick and efficient:aok:

JohnStephens91
10-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I never got a free drink :boo hoo: But the ticket office staff were really quick in sorting everything out and getting me dealt with after confusion over the spelling of my surname. Hopefully next time I go up to get my dads ticket on the 14th I can get a free drink then. Well done ticket office staff!

Wee Scottie Dug
10-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Picked mine up just after 5.15pm - no queue and plenty people helping you get to the almond suite and dishing out the briefs ..... A bit gutted though as I fancied the north stand and ended up right behind the goals in the east G1 section. . . Ho hum guess it was well over subscribed .... I will be looking for a wee cash refund though as I foolishly paid for them by cash at £35 a pop and they are the £28 variety .. Can't fool this old dog :rolleyes:

overdrive
10-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Although I've not collected them yet, I must say a big thank you to the ticket office staff. Was concerned as no payment had been taken and nothing was assigned on the e-ticketing account... couldn't get through on the phone so emailed Judith and got a call today to say there had been a problem with my payment details but had kept back the tickets and took payment over the phone. (The tickets aren't even for me as I'm using my mate's second ticket but was giving them to another friend... didn't fancy telling them I'd messed it up!)

jodjam
10-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Was a doddle today about 4pm. No real queues and TO and security staff were all in good mood.

Felt weird with over £700 worth of tickets in my paws. Roll on the 19th.

sleeping giant
10-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Picked mine up today but the buggers have over charged me by £18.
Charged me £28 for my 12 year old :grrr:

HONG KONG PHOOEY
10-05-2012, 06:20 PM
When I handed in the applications I chose and paid, in cash,for the North Stand. Today when the tickets turned up by recorded post the tickets were for the East Stand, no problem there as I have a ticket at least. But does anyone know if/how the difference between what I paid and the tickets they supplied gets refunded ? It's £7 per ticket and we booked 4 so £28 in total.

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I submitted my application for 4 tickets in the north and paid cash but they arrived today and are for the east right behind the goals... Anyway all's well but as there is a difference in price, I'm due a refund of £28 but there was no mention of it in the envelope. I assume I just call up and they'll tell me what needs done etc. but was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat?

I heard someone asking about this today and was told a cheque would be sent.

alan1875
10-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Sound. Ta

ronaldo7
10-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Picked mine up just after 5.15pm - no queue and plenty people helping you get to the almond suite and dishing out the briefs ..... A bit gutted though as I fancied the north stand and ended up right behind the goals in the east G1 section. . . Ho hum guess it was well over subscribed .... I will be looking for a wee cash refund though as I foolishly paid for them by cash at £35 a pop and they are the £28 variety .. Can't fool this old dog :rolleyes:

Picked mine up today but the buggers have over charged me by £18.
Charged me £28 for my 12 year old :grrr:

When I handed in the applications I chose and paid, in cash,for the North Stand. Today when the tickets turned up by recorded post the tickets were for the East Stand, no problem there as I have a ticket at least. But does anyone know if/how the difference between what I paid and the tickets they supplied gets refunded ? It's £7 per ticket and we booked 4 so £28 in total.

I heard the ticket office staff were putting it into the Christmas night oot fund:rolleyes:

HONG KONG PHOOEY
10-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I heard the ticket office staff were putting it into the Christmas night oot fund:rolleyes:

Do I get an invite as well ? Sound a Christmas night out with Hibs.....:cb

ronaldo7
10-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Do I get an invite as well ? Sound a Christmas night out with Hibs.....:cb

They're stopping off in Bali...apart from Judith. Hope you can make it:aok:

hibee_nation
10-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Nothing in the post today, probs take a day longer to get way out west :pray:
My postie is a jambo though (good guy) so will not stop panicking until i have them in my grubby paws. :hyper:

Benny Brazil
11-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Just picked up my ticket this morning - in and out in 5mins then a browse round the culb shop and couple of purchases made - now it feels real!!

hibsbollah
11-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Just picked mine up. no queue @@

lyonhibs
11-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Ill ask again.
Has anyone who purchased tkts in the General sale and chose special delivery received them yet?

Littlest Hobo
11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Ill ask again.
Has anyone who purchased tkts in the General sale and chose special delivery received them yet?

I purchased tickets two weeks ago and still haven't received them. I paid for them to be delivered special delivery. My mate received his special delivery yesterday. Starting to get worried now.

hibs4life
11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Ill ask again.

I purchased tickets as a season ticket holder and asked for them to be delivered. No sign of them yet but the money has been debited from my account. When I try to go to my eticketing account to see iif they are recorded there, the page just freezes at the login prompt. Tried to call the ticket office on 661 1875 and it rung out to a message stating 'voicemail is full' (or something similar).

I won't be happy until I have my tickets in my mitts but at the moment there seems to be no way of verifying if everything is OK....

Very frustrating!!

hibee_nation
11-05-2012, 03:28 PM
I purchased tickets as a season ticket holder and asked for them to be delivered. No sign of them yet but the money has been debited from my account. When I try to go to my eticketing account to see iif they are recorded there, the page just freezes at the login prompt. Tried to call the ticket office on 661 1875 and it rung out to a message stating 'voicemail is full' (or something similar).

I won't be happy until I have my tickets in my mitts but at the moment there seems to be no way of verifying if everything is OK....

Very frustrating!!

No sign of mine yet either though i can see my tickets have been allocated on etickets. Tried calling the ticket office using option 2 as stated and there is only option 1 available, anyone know how you can contact Hibs direct without going through some call center.

Franck Stanton
11-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Picked mine up around 12.00 today, no queue, took about 5 min. Seems to be very well organised, [to my surprise given the complete messes they have made in previous times].

HibeeN
11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Picked up mine a couple of hours ago, no queue, staff were very helpful and friendly. North Stand, D1...right next to THEM if I'm not mistaken...brilliant if we win, not so much if we lose.

Nelly070
11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Can tickets be picked up on Saturday ??

Pete
11-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Ill ask again.

General sale tickets are available to collect on the 14th so I presume they will be sent out on that date as well.

lor4984
11-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Went to collect tickets just after 12 no queue thankfully. Handed over my ST as id, no tickets under my name!!! Meant to b picking up 10 tickets and as I was off today everyone put me down as group leader. They ended up under another members name and address and luckily they gave me them even tho I didn't know her full address!

hibee_girl
11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Can tickets be picked up on Saturday ??

Markthehibee
12-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Has anyone that opted for the special delivery option received there final tickets yet? When should I expect to receive them?

TamHibs
12-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Think it'll be next week. Public Sale collections start on Monday.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h2fqxm

Markthehibee
12-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Think it'll be next week. Public Sale collections start on Monday.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h2fqxm

Thought that might be the case! Wish I'd just opted to collect at TO, the post is a nightmare these days.

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 12:03 PM
I opted for delivery by post due to only knowing on a Thursday afternoon what I am working the following week. It is now Saturday 12th and I do not have my ticket yet. Getting a wee bit worried I phoned the ticket office this morning and the guy told me that officially the tickets should be sent out so that purchasers have them three days before the match :rolleyes:

He said if someone has opted for home delivery and it has not turned up by three days before the match then they will "convert" it into one that can be collected from the TO. Luckily I am not working this coming Friday if it comes to that :worried:

Markthehibee
12-05-2012, 12:13 PM
My concern is that I won't be in all week so I will no doubt have to collect them from the PO depot as a signature is required.

Gives me a wee bit peace of mind that the TO will convert if they do not arrive by wednesday!

Kaff
12-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Has anyone that opted for the special delivery option received there final tickets yet? When should I expect to receive them?

I got through on the phone just after 10am on Weds, tickets delivered 2.30pm on Thurs special delivery.

blackpoolhibs
12-05-2012, 12:50 PM
We ordered one batch of 7 with season tickets, and another batch of 4 in the public sale. The batch of 7 should have been sent out special delivery, they sent 1. :faf: They are now in the process of sending the other 6. :greengrin The other 4 in the sale we are picking up. :greengrin

If you asked for recorded delivery, and you have not received them by Monday, i'd be firing of an email to Judith Ireland, i did that this morning and was sorted within minutes. :top marks

Mikey
12-05-2012, 12:52 PM
We ordered one batch of 7 with season tickets, and another batch of 4 in the public sale. The batch of 7 should have been sent out special delivery, they sent 1. :faf: They are now in the process of sending the other 6. :greengrin The other 4 in the sale we are picking up. :greengrin

If you asked for recorded delivery, and you have not received them by Monday, i'd be firing of an email to Judith Ireland, i did that this morning and was sorted within minutes. :top marks

Which also goes to show that they've held back some tickets to cover mistakes. There could be a very limited additional public sale at the end of the week once they know that everyone who has already applied for tickets has got them.

James Connolly
12-05-2012, 12:55 PM

Managed to get 4 tickets on Wednesday in the public sale...delivered at 9.30am on Thursday morning.

Wee Scottie Dug
I heard someone asking about this today and was told a cheque would be sent.

Correct was in the same boat and spoke to the Aussie guy at the query desk and he has multiple folders filled with forms of refunds for those who overpaid for north or south stands and are now in the east due to over subscription ..... He quickly found mine and confirmed refund would be sent out by cheque in the next week or so , so they do appear to have it all in hand .... Good job by the TO again .... :thumbsup:

London Hibee

Me too, I had opted for Special Delivery and haven't received them. I couldn't get through to the TO, so I dropped an email to Judith, who sorted it out very promptly. It sounds like my tickets were incorrectly in with those to be collected. They're now being sent out Special Deliver on Monday. Thanks Judith :not worth

Markthehibee
12-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I emailed Judith on tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and I got a reply within 15 mins. She confirmed public sale tickets by delivery will be issued on Monday and they should be received by Tuesday.

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Cheers mark, I have dropped a friendly email to the address you supplied just in case they have got mine mixed up with those to be collected at the TO :aok:

I emailed Judith on tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and I got a reply within 15 mins. She confirmed public sale tickets by delivery will be issued on Monday and they should be received by Tuesday.

hfc rd
12-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Went down at 12.30pm today and was no queue at all. Very well organised.

Brando7
12-05-2012, 02:54 PM
RP do daft tho by making you leave via the club shop :agree:

HibbyAndy
12-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Recorded delivery = Guaranteed next day delivery.

Special delivery = Guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm.

I was always plump for recorded delivery, Much cheaper and your still getting your tickets next day.

carnoustiehibee
14-05-2012, 08:57 AM
My special delivery tickets still haven't arrived, thought they might've came over the wkd or this morning.

Anyone else still in the same boat? I phoned the office but said there busy and will look into it. Starting to panic abit tho!!

SurferRosa
14-05-2012, 08:59 AM
My special delivery tickets still haven't arrived, thought they might've came over the wkd or this morning.

Anyone else still in the same boat? I phoned the office but said there busy and will look into it. Starting to panic abit tho!!

I`m still waiting for mine aswell. I emailed the ticket office this morning. :worried:

alfie
14-05-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm still waiting on mine as well.

I'm not panicking yet, though. They have thousands to send out, and I'm sure they will all get sent out in time.

Of course if they don't turn up before Friday then I'll be crapping masel! :panic:

Johnforr
14-05-2012, 09:26 AM
I is still waiting for mine too ........... Aaargh !!!

carnoustiehibee
14-05-2012, 09:28 AM
If TO don't get back to be today, I might just get the train down tomorrow morning. it's making me more nervous not having the tickets than the game itself.

Atleast there's still a few in the same boat.

NthCarolinaHibs
14-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Aye...still waiting for seven to get posted...should go out today or Tuesday

lyonhibs
14-05-2012, 09:32 AM
If nothing is forthcoming in tomorrow's post, I'll be getting in touch with the TO.

blackpoolhibs
14-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Anyone still waiting should just email judith ireland, the tickets are more than likely sitting in the ticket office. Some of those marked for posting out have been put in the wrong pile, and are sitting at the club waiting for you to collect.

I have just had a phone call from the club asking me if i want them posting out, i declined. I used to be a postman, and know how reliable they are. :wink:

Email the club if you are worried, they will sort it out for you. :thumbsup:

Last Minute
14-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Hope they are all not postmen on E-bay selling tickets:hmmm:

woodyloon
14-05-2012, 09:51 AM

In the same boat, still waiting on tickets by special delivery.

weecounty hibby
14-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone still waiting should just email judith ireland, the tickets are more than likely sitting in the ticket office. Some of those marked for posting out have been put in the wrong pile, and are sitting at the club waiting for you to collect.

I have just had a phone call from the club asking me if i want them posting out, i declined. I used to be a postman, and know how reliable they are. :wink:

Email the club if you are worried, they will sort it out for you. :thumbsup:
Are you related to Judith or is there something else you want to tell us:wink:. You have posted about her almost as much as you did about Yogi!!!

She is doing a great job by all accounts though.

blackpoolhibs
14-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Are you related to Judith or is there something else you want to tell us:wink:. You have posted about her almost as much as you did about Yogi!!!

She is doing a great job by all accounts though.

:greengrin No not related, but she is doing a fantastic job. We are quick enough to have a pop at the club when things go wrong, but when they respond as quickly as she has to my problems, and others too, They deserve praise and credit for doing so. :thumbsup:

So if anyone has not received their tickets by now, email Judith Ireland AKA superwoman. :wink:

Green Man
14-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Has anyone been down today to collect their public sale tickets? Need to go and get mine at lunchtime, would be nice isn't a massive queue.

DH1875
14-05-2012, 11:53 AM
If you got them through the ballot or public sale their only getting posted today and tomorrow. If you don't have them for Wednesday, then that's the time to worry.

carnoustiehibee
14-05-2012, 12:32 PM
If you got them through the ballot or public sale their only getting posted today and tomorrow. If you don't have them for Wednesday, then that's the time to worry.

Got them with a season ticket so was thinking they'd be here last thurs/fri. Panic over tho, I finally got through there, they were in the collection tray and will be sent out today. Just aswell, I didn't want to take a day off tomo and travel thro or get the postie in a headlock and ask him if he's stuck them on eBay.

SON OF PADDY
14-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Hope they are all not postmen on E-bay selling tickets:hmmm:

:rolleyes: If in doubt blame the ****ing postie :aok: get a GRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Man
14-05-2012, 01:20 PM
To answer my own question, there were no queues at lunchtime but a steady stream of folk coming in to collect tickets. They're still issuing them from the Almond suite so it's access through the clubstore, meant I had to stop and get my wee boy a strip on the way out :greengrin

lyonhibs
14-05-2012, 01:27 PM
:rolleyes: If in doubt blame the ****ing postie :aok: get a GRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not be naive - this will be happening in certain cases (opportunistic posties choring them)

Get your point in general though.

LancashireHibby
14-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm going up tomorrow to collect my tickets, is the entrance through the clubstore or in the FF Stand itself?

Green Man
14-05-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm going up tomorrow to collect my tickets, is the entrance through the clubstore or in the FF Stand itself?

Go into the clubstore and there's a door over to the right that leads you upstairs to the suite, once tickets are collected you go out the other side of the suite, downstairs and back into the clubstore.

Cabbage East
14-05-2012, 01:55 PM
If you're collecting tickets bought in the public sale, do you need to give ID or show the card paid with? I have neither on me...

woodyloon
14-05-2012, 01:56 PM

Thats pretty much the answer we got that if your ticket was done through the Public Sale then they are all goling out with online sales which is supposed to be tonight.

hibees59
14-05-2012, 01:59 PM
If you're collecting tickets bought in the public sale, do you need to give ID or show the card paid with? I have neither on me...

Just been in to get my tickets :greengrin I was only asked for ID, they didn't ask for the credit card.

LancashireHibby
14-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Go into the clubstore and there's a door over to the right that leads you upstairs to the suite, once tickets are collected you go out the other side of the suite, downstairs and back into the clubstore.
Great stuff, thanks mate :aok:

brianmc
14-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I also got my tickets as an existing season ticket holder. I selected the recorded delivery option. By Saturday when there was still no sign of them via royal mail I popped into ER. Wouldn't you know it they were there awaiting collection! Sounds like I'm not the only one who this had happened to.

SON OF PADDY
14-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Let's not be naive - this will be happening in certain cases (opportunistic posties choring them)

Get your point in general though.

Ok Lyonhibs you maybe get the odd Dick trying it :rolleyes: But believe me they would be found out "SACKED, THEN JAILED" it's no rocket science !!
The IB "internal police" would track them down no bother !! then it's the :chop:It's really grips ma **** when "Blame the Postie" comes out again.:cb

HibbyAndy
14-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Maybe we should all double check with hibs on when they are sending the tickets out rather than blaming Postie's and Royal Mail for non delivery when in actual fact the Postie has nowt to deliver as there are no tickets to deliver!.

Piqué
14-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Sent an email asking about it but never heard back yet. The £6 delivery charge has finally been taken from my bank though so that's a good sign!

silverhibee
14-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Maybe we should all double check with hibs on when they are sending the tickets out rather than blaming Postie's and Royal Mail for non delivery when in actual fact the Postie has nowt to deliver as there are no tickets to deliver!.

Or simply the postie is going to the final. :thumbsup: :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Or simply the postie is going to the final. :thumbsup: :greengrin

This one is and a never chored anyhing :hilarious:greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

KWJ
14-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Recorded delivery = Guaranteed next day delivery.

Special delivery = Guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm.

I was always plump for recorded delivery, Much cheaper and your still getting your tickets next day.

Recorded delivery is not guaranteed next day delivery. It's first class that's signed for. I think you can still even get 2nd class recoded delivery.

Special is the only guaranteed, and even that can be weather affected!

down-the-slope
14-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Cant see anything on first page so some may have missed this :confused:

ALL tickets MUST be collected by 5pm Wednesday (implication seems to be that there may be tickets for sale Thursday / if there are non-collections - and some were kept back to cover the odd error in processing)

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120514/cup-final-deadline_2262950_2772393

Hibs07p
14-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Cant see anything on first page so some may have missed this :confused:

ALL tickets MUST be collected by 5pm Wednesday (implication seems to be that there may be tickets for sale Thursday / if there are non-collections - and some were kept back to cover the odd error in processing)

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120514/cup-final-deadline_2262950_2772393

I don't see how Hibs can sell tickets, that someone else has already paid for, just because they haven't collected them before Saturday, regardless of the fact that there is a deadline for collection, especially when some tickets have special delivery postage paid, but are maybe still lying in a collection tray in the TO, while the purchaser is awaiting delivery.

LancashireHibby
14-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I would think it's far more likely so that Hibs can contact those still awaiting collection and either arrange to post them out (Special Delivery) or have them to collect at Hampden on the day.

HibeeMG
14-05-2012, 09:25 PM
There may be tickets that weren't collected by the ballot winners. We might have got a few extra allocated to us.

If that's the case then I'm not sure what the TO will do with them. There won't be many though I would think.

alfie
15-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Tickets delivered first thing this morning! :greengrin

Admittedly the postie didn't ring the bell (as per usual) and left a note even though I was having breakfast at the time, but a neighbour stopped him and signed for them for me and gave me them when I went out to my car.

Roll-on Saturday!

persevere1875
15-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Tickets delivered first thing this morning! :greengrin

Admittedly the postie didn't ring the bell (as per usual) and left a note even though I was having breakfast at the time, but a neighbour stopped him and signed for them for me and gave me them when I went out to my car.

Roll-on Saturday!

Did you buy yours in the public sale and ask for special delivery ?? If so I should be seeing mine today aswell, lets hope so

Hibs07p
15-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Tickets bought in public sale on Wednesday arrived today. :thumbsup::flag::flag::flag:

alfie
15-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Did you buy yours in the public sale and ask for special delivery ?? If so I should be seeing mine today as well, lets hope so

Yes and yes :coolhib:

Northern Hibby
15-05-2012, 11:19 AM
It says under 16 £10 on my tickets do they all have that? it's also got £28 on left and right tear off strips!!!!!

Wembley67
15-05-2012, 11:20 AM
It says under 16 £10 on my tickets do they all have that? it's also got £28 on left and right tear off strips!!!!!

Nowt to worry about, the adult tickets for the semi had the same.

I'm_cabbaged
15-05-2012, 11:20 AM
There fine, panic over.

Northern Hibby
15-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Phew sorry my chest was pounding!!!

Bostonhibby
15-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Phew sorry my chest was pounding!!!

Thought you'd ironed it or something!

Lendo
15-05-2012, 11:35 AM
I thought exactly the same! Ran back to the ticket office to ask after I picked up the tickets.

The_Todd
15-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Bit concerned my tickets have £10 u16 printed on them but the stubs have £28 printed on them...?

the_ginger_hibee
15-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Bit concerned my tickets have £10 u16 printed on them but the stubs have £28 printed on them...?

Thats fine. If the tear off £28 part was missing...then you could have worried.

The_Todd
15-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Thought that was the case. Poor design though.

number 27
15-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Thought that was the case. Poor design though.

No kidding, I don't mind admitting I completely panicked when I saw that. Tried calling ticket office but nobody answering. Thank goodness it sounds like it's ok.

Northern Hibby
15-05-2012, 04:11 PM
I thought exactly the same! Ran back to the ticket office to ask after I picked up the tickets.

Glad it wasn't just me, they talk about that momentary panic when you think your finger is stuck in something well times that by 1,000,000 and your close :worried:

HFC07
15-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Is anybody still waiting on Final tickets being delivered?

down-the-slope
15-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Right for all the panic merchants out there....Each ticket starts with TWO tear off Stubs...right and left. Adult tickets have these still there....U16 tickets have the right hand stubb removed (so only ONE Stub)....information about both types is printed on all...

Golden Bear
15-05-2012, 04:20 PM

At which stage of the proceedings did you know you were getting a ticket?

millarco
15-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Yep. Managed to get through to the ticket office this afternoon and they advised mine had gone out yesterday in a batch for delivery, and can take up to 72 hours. Will not rest easy til their in my hands though, if it gets to Thursday and they've not arrived I'll be panicing a bit.

If it helps we got our tickets as club members, so ordered within the first week. Not sure why it's taken so long to send them out, though I've still not been charged for the delivery so maybe shouldn't complain too much.

Piqué
15-05-2012, 04:28 PM
I e-mailed them yesterday but never got a reply although they did take the £6 delivery charge from my bank after I had sent it. Got the ticket today though so I'm delighted! :aok:

Probably better give them a shout if you're still waiting on tickets sent on Thursday.

LancashireHibby
15-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I asked about this on behalf of a couple of mates when I was collecting my tickets earlier and they said they went through the collection boxes to make sure all those who asked to be posted have now been sent out.

Northern Hibby
15-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Right for all the panic merchants out there....Each ticket starts with TWO tear off Stubs...right and left. Adult tickets have these still there....U16 tickets have the right hand stubb removed (so only ONE Stub)....information about both types is printed on all...

:not worth :not worth :not worth :not worth

hibsbollah
15-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Exactly the same, i ran back in a panic!

KanyeWestLower
15-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Even although I had paid for postal delivery the ticket office had not posted my tickets out. I phoned the ticket office and they confirmed I had tickets and they were awaiting collection. I had to pay an additional 6 quid and they arrived this morning. I was assured that I would be refunded the 6 quid from the initial payment in a couple of weeks.

I would suggest you phone the ticket office and chase them up.

hibee81
15-05-2012, 05:57 PM
so my ticket doesnt have a price on it and just says silver, what does that mean. ive got a feeling its for a lounge but nae to sure.