PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Tickets wanted / for sale / other options (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

marjoriebanks
09-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Unfortunately did not get a ticket even though I got to the point of choosing seats but the system would not let me log on.
Any word whether Easter Road will be doing a beam back in any of the bars??

surreyhibbie
09-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Unfortunately did not get a ticket even though I got to the point of choosing seats but the system would not let me log on.

That would be ideal:agree:

Or the Hibs club.

Or anywhere there are nae yams...

Danderhall Hibs
09-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Is there definitely no more tickets? Will there be any more tickets released from Hampden/SFA?

Hibee D
09-05-2012, 09:04 PM

I presume Hibs will open up stadium for day as another opportunity to make a few quid on the day.

Will mean you won't have to walk far to see trophy returning :thumbsup:

marjoriebanks
09-05-2012, 09:06 PM
I presume Hibs will open up stadium for day as another opportunity to make a few quid on the day.

Did not want to tempt fate but this was certainly in the back of my mind

Ryan91
09-05-2012, 09:23 PM

True that, but the Parade is the Sunday, don't think the club would be too willing to let someone sleep in the ground overnight. Not that you'd be sleeping much mind.

Hibercelona
10-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Couldn't both clubs rent sections of Murryfield and get a big screen set up?

Would still be a cracking atmosphere.

KWJ
10-05-2012, 12:44 AM

That'd be pretty braw.

cam75
10-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Awell I'm away to take the caravan out for the weekend No tv/radio or Phone,come back Monday and find out I've Missed us lift the cup and can only dream off next year,I've got the offer of A ticket but wanted to be there with my son so chances are zip.caravan away !

Beefster
10-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Awell I'm away to take the caravan out for the weekend No tv/radio or Phone,come back Monday and find out I've Missed us lift the cup and can only dream off next year,I've got the offer of A ticket but wanted to be there with my son so chances are zip.caravan away !

I wouldn't care if I really wanted to be there with Cheryl Cole - if I didn't have a ticket and got offered one, I'd be biting their hand off.

10-05-2012, 10:01 AM

:agree: That would be a really good idea but doubt it would happen, would require quite a lot of security since both sets of fans would be there.

cloudy
10-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Couldnt get a ticket for myself ,my auld man and my 14 year old son, despite making over 200 calls on wednesday and attending the dunf game on monday, got offered 1 ticket, so I bought it for my dad as he has been waiting longer than me to see hibs win the scottish also I wouldnt go without my son, so thats where I need the help, where do me and my son go to watch the final, he's only 14 so that rules the pub out, we want to be somewhere that will have a good atmosphere and is full of hibs supporters, will rod open easter road on the day?

Jack
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Hibs Supporters Club.

Green Man
10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
The pub won't necessarily be ruled out, I know folk who take their kids to the pub all the time. They're usually allowed in until about 8pm.

Billychaotic182
10-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah am the same I couldn't get a ticket so I want to go somewhere that will be bouncing

DH1875
10-05-2012, 05:33 PM
As long as he's with someone over 25, your son can get into most boozers :shhhsh!:.

JohnStephens91
10-05-2012, 05:34 PM
You need to go to a pub with a license to have children on the premises until 8 at night, they usually need to serve food to have a license like that. Your best bet is to go down Easter Road or the general Leith area and find somewhere there like the supporters club.

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Or a decent bowling club.

DH1875
10-05-2012, 06:10 PM
You need to go to a pub with a license to have children on the premises until 8 at night, they usually need to serve food to have a license like that. Your best bet is to go down Easter Road or the general Leith area and find somewhere there like the supporters club.

Not if he's 14. They can go to any pub they want as by law it's at the managers discretion if they get in or not. 14 and 15 year old's can be in the pub, they just can't buy alcohol. By law 16 and 17 year old's can actually buy beer, cider or wine in a pub without an adult even being there if there having something to eat. It's another case of when Scots law slightly differs from English law.

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Not if he's 14. They can go to any pub they want as by law it's at the managers discretion if they get in or not. 14 and 15 year old's can be in the pub, they just can't buy alcohol. By law 16 and 17 year old's can actually buy beer, cider or wine in a pub without an adult even being there if there having something to eat. It's another case of when Scots law slightly differs from English law.

Wrong, there has to be an adult present. Also it's got nothing to do with the managers discretion it depends what provision for protecting children from harm was submitted on the operating plan when applying for the licence.

DH1875
10-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Wrong, there has to be an adult present. Also it's got nothing to do with the managers discretion it depends what provision for protecting children from harm was submitted on the operating plan when applying for the licence.

How am I wrong? In Scotland if you are 16 or 17 and buying food you can buy a beer WITHOUT an adult being present. If their 14 or 15 they can be in the bar if there is an adult present but can't drink. This is all at the managers discretion.

Read the link :wink:

http://www.drinkingandyou.com/site/uk/under18.htm

Scouse Hibee
10-05-2012, 06:45 PM
How am I wrong? In Scotland if you are 16 or 17 and buying food you can buy a beer WITHOUT an adult being present. If their 14 or 15 they can be in the bar if there is an adult present but can't drink. This is all at the managers discretion.

Read the link :wink:

http://www.drinkingandyou.com/site/uk/under18.htm

Mate I don't need to read any link, take it from me who has put together an operating plan for a licence application where the provision for protection of children was included in the plan as saying "no under 18's" allowed on the premises. There is no managers discretion at all, you have to submit an operating plan and stick to it. If your plan says you allow children in with certain restrictions then those are the restrictions you abide by. "Discretion is not permitted in any part of licensing in regard to children. That link is the most inaccurate thing I have ever read!

Sean1875
10-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Mate I don't need to read any link, take it from me who has put together an operating plan for a licence application where the provision for protection of children was included in the plan as saying "no under 18's" allowed on the premises. There is no managers discretion at all, you have to submit an operating plan and stick to it. If your plan says you allow children in with certain restrictions then those are the restrictions you abide by. "Discretion is not permitted in any part of licensing in regard to children. That link is the most inaccurate thing I have ever read!

I sat my SIA Door Supervisor course couple months back and Scouse is spot on. Only way a child can consume alcohol is if it is with a meal and with an adult. No other exceptions.

Sprouleflyer
10-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Couldnt get a ticket for myself ,my auld man and my 14 year old son, despite making over 200 calls on wednesday and attending the dunf game on monday, got offered 1 ticket, so I bought it for my dad as he has been waiting longer than me to see hibs win the scottish also I wouldnt go without my son, so thats where I need the help, where do me and my son go to watch the final, he's only 14 so that rules the pub out, we want to be somewhere that will have a good atmosphere and is full of hibs supporters, will rod open easter road on the day?

More tickets will become available over the next few days. The 1000 tickets put aside for the Dunfermline game will probably not all get snapped up due to winners not being able to get down to the ground to collect tickets as they only had a 2 day window that finishes today i think.

Also I would not be surprised if Hampden offer some more debenture tickets for both teams.

You just need to keep alert and pounce when info is released about additional tickets.

HibsMax
10-05-2012, 06:55 PM

To be honest, I doubt you would get a seat together anyway so you wouldn't really be seeing the game with him.

HibeeMG
10-05-2012, 06:57 PM
I sat my SIA Door Supervisor course couple months back and Scouse is spot on. Only way a child can consume alcohol is if it is with a meal and with an adult. No other exceptions.

Yup. :agree:

I was managing in a restaurant in 2010 when the new licensing laws came out. Everything got tightened up then.

Before that it was all a bit hazy on what the actual law was and sometimes was dealt with on individual cases. Nowadays it's all very strict.

Frazerbob
10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Under 18's can never legally BUY alcahol. End off....fact!

greenlex
10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't care if I really wanted to be there with Cheryl Cole - if I didn't have a ticket and got offered one, I'd be biting their hand off.

Your total lack of empathy and understanding tells me you have no children. If you have you must be a really **** Dad.

s.a.m
10-05-2012, 07:22 PM
On my way through the Famous Five Stand today, did I see a notice on a pillar that said there would be no more on-line sales until the 15th? And would that have been extra cup tickets? (Can't think of anything else, really.)

DH1875
10-05-2012, 07:23 PM
What's all the talk about kids though:confused:. We're talking about a 14 year old and then got of an a tangent about 16 and 17 year olds. Point still stands, the 14 year old can and will IMO get into most bars on the day. He can't drink or buy alcohol but at no point did I say he could. It's all getting rather out of hand so I'm not playing anymore but as someone who used to run a pub (it was before 2010 though) I'll leave you with some more links which kind of back me up :wink:.

http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/alcohol-and-the-law

http://www.youthspace.haringey.gov.uk/home/health/alcohol/alcohol_and_the_law.htm

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/YoungPeople/HealthandRelationships/ConcernedAbout/DG_183882

Please note that on the direct gov website it states the 14 year olds can go anywhere in the pub.

I thank you and good night.

Beefster
10-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Your total lack of empathy and understanding tells me you have no children. If you have you must be a really **** Dad.

No, I'm a Dad and no, I'm not a **** one. Shows you how wrong you can get it when you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

greenlex
10-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Cam75 wrote

you answered

I wrote

You answered

No, I'm a Dad and no, I'm not a **** one. Shows you how wrong you can get it when you don't know what the **** you're talking about.
Please forgive me for getting you all wrong.

JohnStephens91
10-05-2012, 09:49 PM

That is the most tosh I've read on here. By law you need to have a set of guidelines for serving people set out and this includes having underage people in bars. They need to be having food in order to be allowed into a bar, it is not up to the manager it is up to the Edinburgh City Council to approve of the plans. Some places are 8, I believe the Standing Order is 10 and another place I worked in was 5 and all minors need to be having food. Also you can legally drink alcohol with a meal in a restaurant with the necessary license not just any pub.

JohnStephens91
10-05-2012, 09:52 PM

Scouse beat me to it :aok:

Hibby Gav
11-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I can't get a ticket for my son...I'm away working and am already depressed about missing it but he is trying everything..
especially hacked of when his last hope...the public sale went bad...on the phone constantly all day....they heard of his mate who just randomly picked up the phone and got them......

Anyone got a spare.....?....I know I know.....

GGTTH

RickyS
11-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I can't get a ticket for my son...I'm away working and am already depressed about missing it but he is trying everything..
especially hacked of when his last hope...the public sale went bad...on the phone constantly all day....they heard of his mate who just randomly picked up the phone and got them......

Anyone got a spare.....?....I know I know.....

GGTTH

few ads on gumtree mate, gonna cost a few quid tho!:boo hoo:

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2012, 06:51 PM

Theres usually folk with bairns in City Limits before games @ ER, you'll be fine there!

Sorry, meant to quote Cloudy's post from page 1.

bobwmac
11-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I've got three tickets for the south stand (Hibbees' Territory) which I can no longer use to due a change in work schedule. Email REMOVED for details; they will not necessarily go to the highest bidder, but hopefully to a parent and two youngsters for this historic occasion. The tickets will be delivered to a home address in person on a cash sale basis.

I won't even see it on the telly, at kick off I'll be somewhere above the Province of Quebec. :confused:

Bob

madhibby
11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I am a Glasgow based Hibby with season ticket and family members who are also season ticket members, we applied for tickets and got what we were entitled to.

We have 2 spare North Stand tickets Area D1 Row K.

I dont want to get swamped with requests for them - I only want the face value £35 each - so send me a PM stating why you should get them - I want to give them to a deserving Hibby and that means genuinely supports the team and gets to games (or have good reason why you cant)

I will PM the successful person tonight and then we can arrange how they can get the tickets of me, pay me etc.

The only slight complication is that I live in Glasgow.

Ill put some message on here once they are no longer available. I'll see how many PMs i have by 10pm tonight.

Cheers.

HibbyAndy
11-05-2012, 08:10 PM
I've got three tickets for the south stand (Hibbees' Territory) which I can no longer use to due a change in work schedule. Email REMOVED for details; they will not necessarily go to the highest bidder, but hopefully to a parent and two youngsters for this historic occasion. The tickets will be delivered to a home address in person on a cash sale basis.

I won't even see it on the telly, at kick off I'll be somewhere above the Province of Quebec. :confused:

Bob

The same tickets you emailed me telling me you want £200 per ticket?

Ripping of fellow hibby's? Do one!:bye: :bye: :bye:

bobwmac
11-05-2012, 08:27 PM
That is what I paid for them, that was not the asking price.

Bob:wink:

ronaldo7
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM

What area of the ground are they for?

I know its the South, but where?

HibbyAndy
11-05-2012, 08:33 PM

So shall i embarass you and post your email for thousands to see?.. The 'Break even' bit??... Slimeball!

Pete
11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Unbelievable

Westie1875
11-05-2012, 08:42 PM
People still looking for tickets, have you seen this? :aok:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?236020-2-Hibs-end-East-Stand-Tickets

HibbyAndy
11-05-2012, 08:44 PM
People still looking for tickets, have you seen this? :aok:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?236020-2-Hibs-end-East-Stand-Tickets

L, It was me that telt WWWfc tae post that:wink:

Westie1875
11-05-2012, 08:51 PM
L, It was me that telt WWWfc tae post that:wink:

:aok: :greengrin

HibbyAndy
11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
:aok: :greengrin

You sorted yersel tho L aye?.. Ive got ma tickets but always looking oot for a few pals tae:agree: This time nixt week ill be a quivering wreck:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:flag::flag::flag:

Westie1875
11-05-2012, 08:56 PM
You sorted yersel tho L aye?.. Ive got ma tickets but always looking oot for a few pals tae:agree: This time nixt week ill be a quivering wreck:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:flag::flag::flag:

Yep, all sorted, this time next week I'll be on the drink, only way to calm the nerves. :greengrin

Frazerbob
11-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I've got three tickets for the south stand (Hibbees' Territory) which I can no longer use to due a change in work schedule. Email REMOVEDfor details; they will not necessarily go to the highest bidder, but hopefully to a parent and two youngsters for this historic occasion. The tickets will be delivered to a home address in person on a cash sale basis.

Bob

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THIS CHARLATAN!

Mods - can you not delete his original post?

HibbyAndy
11-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Yep, all sorted, this time next week I'll be on the drink, only way to calm the nerves. :greengrin

This time next week ill be wrecked:greengrin

Am telling you tho, We are winning this:agree: Hearts fans worst fears are Hibs winning the Scottish.. What makes it even mare better tho is they are there when we dae it!.

surreyhibbie
11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Seriously, guys

Still looking for 3 tickets. No illusions about getting them, but just in case.

We will be in Edinburgh regardless, just in case, and the nearer it gets the more confident I feel !

Should know better, being a Hibbie all my life, but hey, nobody said it was a sensible pastime. :greengrin

madhibby
11-05-2012, 09:30 PM
I am a Glasgow based Hibby with season ticket and family members who are also season ticket members, we applied for tickets and got what we were entitled to.

We have 2 spare North Stand tickets Area D1 Row K.

I dont want to get swamped with requests for them - I only want the face value £35 each - so send me a PM stating why you should get them - I want to give them to a deserving Hibby and that means genuinely supports the team and gets to games (or have good reason why you cant)

I will PM the successful person tonight and then we can arrange how they can get the tickets of me, pay me etc.

The only slight complication is that I live in Glasgow.

Ill put some message on here once they are no longer available. I'll see how many PMs i have by 10pm tonight.

Cheers.

I have now offered the 2 tickets to a Hibby, obviously at face value. So no more PMs please.

Long Time Hibee
11-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I have now offered the 2 tickets to a Hibby, obviously at face value. So no more PMs please.

Thanks for the opportunity madhibby. Well done in not ripping off fellow Hibby's.
If you hear of anybody else with spares, I would appreciate if you could let me know.
Cheers

Westie1875
11-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the opportunity madhibby. Well done in not ripping off fellow Hibby's.
If you hear of anybody else with spares, I would appreciate if you could let me know.
Cheers

Have you entered this (http://www.justgiving.com/Mari-Harty) draw? Worth a fiver, you never know. :aok:

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
just insane, and i thought there were still tix left for their end? -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-Final-Ticket-Hearts-V-Hibs-/150814080329?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item231d383d49#ht_500wt_1202

Long Time Hibee
11-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Have you entered this (http://www.justgiving.com/Mari-Harty) draw? Worth a fiver, you never know. :aok:

Hi Westie 1875, I did see this but wasn't sure if it was genuine? will defo give it a try anyway as I must get to the game next week. Biggest in the club's history and when we win, I need to be there.
Cheers

Pete
11-05-2012, 10:03 PM
just insane, and i thought there were still tix left for their end? -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-Final-Ticket-Hearts-V-Hibs-/150814080329?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item231d383d49#ht_500wt_1202

Christ, just out the envelope too! I hope its been hijacked.

I'm on a phone so can't make out the seat number.

Westie1875
11-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Hi Westie 1875, I did see this but wasn't sure if it was genuine? will defo give it a try anyway as I must get to the game next week. Biggest in the club's history and when we win, I need to be there.
Cheers

Its definitely genuine, good luck! :aok:

Long Time Hibee
11-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Its definitely genuine, good luck! :aok:

Cheers mate.

blackpoolhibs
11-05-2012, 10:56 PM
When i sat the exam for my drinks licence in watford around 1996, i was astounded to find you could serve children as young as 5, beer or wine if they were with an adult and eating a meal. It may have changed now? :dunno:

HibeeMG
11-05-2012, 11:03 PM
When i sat the exam for my drinks licence in watford around 1996, i was astounded to find you could serve children as young as 5, beer or wine if they were with an adult and eating a meal. It may have changed now? :dunno:

There's still a beer, cider and perry clause for kids 14 and over if they're having a meal.

Most if not all licensed premises ignore that though and stick to serving over 18's only.

In fact, Scottish licensees use a Challenge 25 nowadays. It's a bugger, I get asked for my ID all the time!! <cough> :fibber:

cam75
12-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Spoke to a good mate tonight (dons fan) and he was saying there nae able to get tickets,strange because there regular hibs and Scotland fans and they missed out,p s d off at the folk on web sites that can get them and are makeing
10x value!
t
r

JustSimplyHibs
12-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Spoke to a good mate tonight (dons fan) and he was saying there nae able to get tickets,strange because there regular hibs and Scotland fans and they missed out,p s d off at the folk on web sites that can get them and are makeing
10x value!
t
r

Every club in the top divisions in Scotland i.e. SPL to DIV 3 recieve tickets for the game....hence why both clubs got 21000 each leaving 10000 tickets, however seemingly those tickets aint sold out and a even allocation of the remaining tickets will be allocated to both clubs which should mean another public sale!

cam75
12-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Cam75 wrote

you answered

I wrote

You answered

Please forgive me for getting you all wrong.

To be fair I saw my sons eyes light up at the semi and in 4 years of taking him I have never saw that,I said we would be together when we won the cup (like many father and sons before) and I'm nae going to break that,p ss me off tho he has bear grills on the Sunday and he has to head back up to Aberdeen sat night,I'm back up Monday

Frazerbob
12-05-2012, 01:16 AM
10x value!
t
r

Both Pandas have tickets so don't worry. Who is your mate as I should know him if he knows the Pandas, which he obviously does since you know they are Scotland regulars and Aberdeen based.

cam75
12-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Both Pandas have tickets so don't worry. Who is your mate as I should know him if he knows the Pandas, which he obviously does since you know they are Scotland regulars and Aberdeen based.
I t

Quality I thought it was strange they never had,do you No strides ? I thought pa.sad

Frazerbob
12-05-2012, 11:18 AM
I t

Quality I thought it was strange they never had,do you No strides ? I thought pa.sad

Haha, yes I know Strides very well. The oldest student in town is a top man. Know him from his days running pubs and clubs. I run The Globe, pop in for a pint!

OstKurve Hibs
12-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Oright folks, what do think the chances of gettin a ticket ootside hampden on the day will be? I am desperate for a ticket and will be lookin to swoop on anyone that gets refused entry for bein to pished or whatever and snap up the chance to buy their ticket !

Dashing Bob S
12-05-2012, 02:05 PM
I'd say a great chance. I've never been to a football game that I haven't gotten into. That's the honest truth.

No, seriously, wait till five minutes after kick off and some desperate tout will give you it at face value.

Long Time Hibee
12-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I'd say a great chance. I've never been to a football game that I haven't gotten into. That's the honest truth.

No, seriously, wait till five minutes after kick off and some desperate tout will give you it at face value.

Hi Bob, I'm in the same position and equally as desparate to be there to finally see the Hibees lift the Scottish Cup (especially against THEM) but would love to have ticket in my hand before driving through to Glasgow.
If anyone reading this does have a spare ticket, please give me the opportunity to be there. :aok:

HibeeMG
12-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Has anyone seen the posters in the window of the barbers on Queensferry Street?

'Desperate Hibs fan seeks cup Final ticket. Will exchange for two years worth of free haircuts!'

Those without tickets obviously need to up their game and start thinking about what they can offer! :greengrin

skipster7
12-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Has anyone seen the posters in the window of the barbers on Queensferry Street?

'Desperate Hibs fan seeks cup Final ticket. Will exchange for two years worth of free haircuts!'

Those without tickets obviously need to up their game and start thinking about what they can offer! :greengrin
:greengrinHe got a couple a couple of days ago, but keeping the poster up for mates etc.the offer was no good to me,bald as a coot:agree:

HibeeMG
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
:greengrinHe got a couple a couple of days ago, but keeping the poster up for mates etc.the offer was no good to me,bald as a coot:agree:

Glad he got some. :aok:

hfc rd
12-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Oright folks, what do think the chances of gettin a ticket ootside hampden on the day will be? I am desperate for a ticket and will be lookin to swoop on anyone that gets refused entry for bein to pished or whatever and snap up the chance to buy their ticket !

Probably very doubtful.

Matty_Jack04
12-05-2012, 05:53 PM
@Grahamdorrans17: @stevenfletch10 Hibs fans looking 4 a ticket for cup final get 2 justgiving/Mari-Harty great chance to win 2 for only £5 minimum donation

Anything worth a shot and a good cause benefits

cam75
12-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Haha, yes I know Strides very well. The oldest student in town is a top man. Know him from his days running pubs and clubs. I run The Globe, pop in for a pint!
Will do,the big man all done with uni now so Il get him out for pints aswell.

hibeeleicester
12-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Due to a monumental **** up I'm looking for a ticket for my grandad.

I know it's a longshot but if anyone has one. Drop me a pm please.

GGTTH

Cabbage East
14-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I know :greengrin

For a mate. Anywhere will do.

Oops :greengrin

FranckSuzy
What's happening on Sunday??? :wink:

JE89

*Saturday...? :confused:

HibeeMG
14-05-2012, 08:37 PM

I'll get you a ticket for Sunday no problem. I'll get it to you on Saturday, after the game! :wink:

NOLA
14-05-2012, 08:38 PM
is the legends game on the sunday?

RickyS
14-05-2012, 08:39 PM

know of a childs ticket going, not that, thats any good to you. good luck in your search

Billy Whizz
14-05-2012, 08:40 PM
is the legends game on the sunday?

Friday night for the legends game

Gatecrasher
14-05-2012, 08:46 PM
someone selling corporate ones on the bounce at £100

cwilliamson85
14-05-2012, 09:13 PM
I need 1 adult ticket be it in any Hibs section or hospitality?

There must be one out there for sale!!!

PM me with details.

:pray:

Nevi1875
14-05-2012, 09:47 PM
If anyone has 1 ticket for sale can you give me a PM really strugling

Thanks in advance

Nevi1875
14-05-2012, 09:50 PM
know of a childs ticket going, not that, thats any good to you. good luck in your search

Is this ticket still available

Thanks

TornadoHibby
15-05-2012, 05:41 AM

Will all the Hibs staff not be at the Final on Saturday? :dunno:

Baker9
15-05-2012, 06:57 AM
I will travel anywhere in the central belt to pick up a ticket, cash in hand, for myself. Let me know on here if you have one, either now or later in the week, and I will post an email address for arrangements.

patch1875
15-05-2012, 07:30 AM
oops sorry:flag:

kenny1254
15-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I have 1 spare ticket for the east stand. Not interested in any profit it will be face value £28 + any postage if u cant collect.

Send me a PM if your in need. I wont be back on until late tonight so will reply then.

Baker9
15-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I have 1 spare ticket for the east stand. Not interested in any profit it will be face value £28 + any postage if u cant collect.

Send me a PM if your in need. I wont be back on until late tonight so will reply then.

Kenny,
Email me please - amclnextlevel@aol.com

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2012, 01:37 PM
3 tickets just become available, anyone want them.

JimBHibees
15-05-2012, 01:41 PM

Could I bag 1 of those.

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Could I bag 1 of those.

Yes mate. i will pm you. :thumbsup:

cloudy
15-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Can I have 2 please

JimBHibees
15-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Yes mate. i will pm you. :thumbsup:

Excellent cheers. :thumbsup:

JOD
15-05-2012, 02:27 PM
In the lead up to the ticket allocation I panicked :panic: a bit about getting tickets for the final

and bought 2 Hampden Hospitality Tickets to make sure me and she who must be obeyed

got to the final.

Anyway managed to get 2 tickets in the public sale for the east stand :thumbsup: which was

great and where I would rather be so I'm selling these.No profit for me just selling at face value

if I can that is. Nevis Suite freebar/lunch/bar for one hour after finish---- Hibs only

section I6 Row SS seats 128/129 South Stand.

Full details on e-bay ref 221023904781 actual cost of ticket 2x £295 +vat =£708.

I live in Falkirk.

If I'm unable to sell these on I will offer my east stand tickets again at face value

probably late fri/sat am.

:flag::flag:

Same Sleeves
15-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Looking for 1 ticket please

Barry

Pm or email nw8gardens@fsmail.net

MoscowHibs
15-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Just flew back fae Russia last night, and desperate for 2 tickets, if anyone can help please pm me

surreyhibbie
15-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Got one ticket, need another two. Travelling up Friday and could pick up anywhere in reason...

millarco
15-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Looking for 2 tickets, can pick up from central belt.

Jamesgreigmundy@hotmail.co.uk

Tony1962
15-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Looking for 2 tickets for final for Son & GF they spent £120 on phone bills last week!.

Will pick up anywhere.

please email me tony@tonyhibs1962.plus.com

Squealing pig
15-05-2012, 03:43 PM
looking for one ticket. driving hibs bus through to game cant imagine waiting outside listening on radio please some one help.

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2012, 03:47 PM
They have gone, should have put this message up a while ago. :aok:

Dinkydoo
15-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Long shot I know but still looking for two tickets - would take one :greengrin

Willing to pay a bit over face value price and collect from anywhere.

PM me.

Baker9
15-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Just trying to keep this thread on page 1.

Wellbankhibby
15-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Just trying to keep this thread on page 1.

My Brother and I are past season ticket holders from Dundee we were also members of Hibs club. We are desperate for 2 tickets any joy please e-mail me at Bilkohibs@live.co.uk I know there is little chance but have followed the Hibees for 50 years and we have to be there on the day. Thanks Fellow Hibees.

mim
15-05-2012, 07:23 PM
looking for one ticket. driving hibs bus through to game cant imagine waiting outside listening on radio please some one help.

You have a pm.

GreenArmyyy!
15-05-2012, 07:38 PM
desperately looking for one ticket for my uncle he's coming over from ottawa in canada to sample the atmosphere and I would love to surprise him with a ticket, will collect if needs be, please help.

lyonhibs
15-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Get online at 6pm tomorrow boys and girls!

Frogga
15-05-2012, 09:26 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scottish-cup-final-ticket-2012-HEARTS-END-/170842169769?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memo rabilia_ET&hash=item27c6fca1a9#ht_500wt_1287

If anyone's DESPERATE!!! :dizzy:

Ps- I don't have anything to do with this... A Jambo mate was talking about it!

Thomson
15-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Get online at 6pm tomorrow boys and girls!

:hmmm:

Squealing pig
15-05-2012, 10:33 PM
who can i get one off? desperate to go will be at hampden regardless of ticket situation.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Have you looked at the fishy site? Tickets on sale tomorrow 6pm

London Hibs FC
16-05-2012, 12:20 PM
................ as my Dad (Cyprus Hibby) can no longer travel over to the match from (we're both gutted).

This package (this is what I paid for it and I'll be happy to forward you my booking form if you wish) is full hospitality within the Hibs 'Hub' bought directly from the Commercial Manager at Hampden.

Champagne Reception • Complimentary
Pre-Match Bar • Superior Four Course Meal with
Wine and Liqueurs • VIP Itinerary Wallet • Half
Time Refreshments • VIP Seating in the BT
Scotland Stand • Complimentary Post Match
Bar for 1 hour • Official Team-sheet • Souvenir
Programme • Corporate Gift •

£235+ VAT (Don't know what's worse, the price or the fact you'll be stuck next to me for the match :wink: )

Ticket is for BT South Stand in section i5.

Event starts at 12pm.

Please note that there is a dress code for this area: training shoes, replica jerseys and blue denims are not acceptable apparel.

I understand that there may be another couple of places left in this area, at the aforementioned price, so if anyone is interested please PM me and I'll put you in direct contact with Kirsty over at our National Stadium.

Many thanks,
LHFC

lyonhibs
16-05-2012, 12:24 PM
................ as my Dad (Cyprus Hibby) can no longer travel over to the match from (we're both gutted).

This package (this is what I paid for it and I'll be happy to forward you my booking form if you wish) is full hospitality within the Hibs 'Hub' bought directly from the Commercial Manager at Hampden.

Champagne Reception • Complimentary
Pre-Match Bar • Superior Four Course Meal with
Wine and Liqueurs • VIP Itinerary Wallet • Half
Time Refreshments • VIP Seating in the BT
Scotland Stand • Complimentary Post Match
Bar for 1 hour • Official Team-sheet • Souvenir
Programme • Corporate Gift •

£235+ VAT (Don't know what's worse, the price or the fact you'll be stuck next to me for the match :wink: )

Ticket is for BT South Stand in section i5.

Event starts at 12pm.

Please note that there is a dress code for this area: training shoes, replica jerseys and blue denims are not acceptable apparel.

I understand that there may be another couple of places left in this area, at the aforementioned price, so if anyone is interested please PM me and I'll put you in direct contact with Kirsty over at our National Stadium.

Many thanks,
LHFC

That's an absolute gutter so close to the event!! Your "Father and Son" posts have become a recurring feature of the past week or so.

I'll be in the cheap seats, but I'm absolutely sure you'll find a taker for this.

hibee-shtuggie
16-05-2012, 12:28 PM
That's an absolute gutter so close to the event!! Your "Father and Son" posts have become a recurring feature of the past week or so.

I'll be in the cheap seats, but I'm absolutely sure you'll find a taker for this.

Are you sitting with Dave and noshinyfish?

I have tickets in the east but pint before?

lyonhibs
16-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Are you sitting with Dave and noshinyfish?

I have tickets in the east but pint before?

Nah, I'm not thankfully. That lanky git would end up blocking my view.

But yeah, pints beforehand in MacSorley's on Jamaica Street. I arrive at Central off the train from London at 12.01, so 1st pint (well, aside from the 6 tins I'll have devoured on the train up...) and about 12.03 :greengrin :party:

London Hibs FC
16-05-2012, 12:43 PM

Thanks Buddy, absolutely gutted he won't be standing next to me but, unfortunately, that's just the way things have worked out this time....... he'll be with me when we retain it next year :wink:

Truth be told, I'd have been much, much happier in the East and did have the opportunity to get 'single' seats with mates etc. but, at the time of booking, this was the only guarantee I'd have of being side by side.

No matter what, I know that the ticket will go to someone who will appreciate it and I'll enjoy sharing the moment with them.

GGTTH

Lucius Apuleius
16-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Nah, I'm not thankfully. That lanky git would end up blocking my view.

But yeah, pints beforehand in MacSorley's on Jamaica Street. I arrive at Central off the train from London at 12.01, so 1st pint (well, aside from the 6 tins I'll have devoured on the train up...) and about 12.03 :greengrin :party:

You get my PM mate? I might not be on Skype or Facebook any time soon. My wifi is currently not working and company computer says no.

London Hibs FC
16-05-2012, 12:45 PM
You get my PM mate? I might not be on Skype or Facebook any time soon. My wifi is currently not working and company computer says no.

Not yet Lucius, I'll try to PM you too.

Jay
16-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Thanks Buddy, absolutely gutted he won't be standing next to me but, unfortunately, that's just the way things have worked out this time....... he'll be with me when we retain it next year :wink:

Truth be told, I'd have been much, much happier in the East and did have the opportunity to get 'single' seats with mates etc. but, at the time of booking, this was the only guarantee I'd have of being side by side.

No matter what, I know that the ticket will go to someone who will appreciate it and I'll enjoy sharing the moment with them.

GGTTH

Im gutted for you and your dad. I've been reading your posts and following your stories too.

London Hibs FC
16-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Im gutted for you and your dad. I've been reading your posts and following your stories too.

Thanks Mrs. S!!!

N.Wales Hibby
16-05-2012, 01:23 PM

GGTTH
You had me greeting like a bairn when I read your post and I realized that I will not be with you. We had it all planned but due to me not feeling well it has went pear shaped. Never mind I will watch it on TV and be with you and all my fellow Hibby's in heart and spirit. Pop xxx

PacoLuna9
16-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Not on the clubs database so cant buy tickets at 6pm. If anyone has 2 spare let me know please. Left it late i know :agree:

London Hibs FC
16-05-2012, 01:49 PM
You had me greeting like a bairn when I read your post and I realized that I will not be with you. We had it all planned but due to me not feeling well it has went pear shaped. Never mind I will watch it on TV and be with you and all my fellow Hibby's in heart and spirit. Pop xxx

A Cup Win will be the perfect cure Pop!!

London Hibs FC
16-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Got your PM Lucius, thanks for that!!

Bookkeeper
16-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Got 1 spare ticket for north stand section D4. £35 face value. Buyer needs to collect from Broxburn on thurs/fri. Please pm me. Cheers.
:flag:

peds07
16-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Got 1 spare ticket for north stand section D4. £35 face value. Buyer needs to collect from Broxburn on thurs/fri. Please pm me. Cheers.

I'd love to take it and can pick up but can't pm for some bloody reason.

Bookkeeper
16-05-2012, 02:07 PM

No problem, can you give me an email address and I'll email you.

peds07
16-05-2012, 02:12 PM
No problem, can you give me an email address and I'll email you.

managed to turn on pm mate so I've sent you one. cheers

Bookkeeper
16-05-2012, 02:20 PM

Got your pm. See you tomorrow.

erskine-hibby
16-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Just secured 2 tickets for the North stand :aok:

Norrie your a saint:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HibsMax
16-05-2012, 02:28 PM
I've been watching your plight from afar. I'm glad you got sorted! :aok:

cwilliamson85
16-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I just secured 2 off my contact at PUMA.

I almost hugged her when she gave me the tickets today.

I will be in the East stand dressed head to toe in PUMA gear as a thank you to them.

joe breezy
16-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Tickets are on sale at 6pm....

Make sure you're registered and don't use Safari as your browser

erskine-hibby
16-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I've been watching your plight from afar. I'm glad you got sorted! :aok:

The power of .net:top marks

HibbySpurs
16-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Great stuff lads:cb

Gez1875
16-05-2012, 02:41 PM
haven't read this whole thread............ but i remember when i was a wee laddy hibs putting on a big screen at murrayfield ice rink for a hibs vs stenhousemuir cup game, if i remember correctly tortalano scored 2 in that match and im sure we won 7-0 0r 7-1 something like that, then again....it maybe my mind playing tricks on me, but there was defo a big screen put on at the ice rink for a hibs game, id imagine they will do something for this match, they should put a big screen on in leith links that would be great for those without tickets.

Oranje39
16-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Tickets are on sale at 6pm....

Make sure you're registered and don't use Safari as your browser

I've used a few browsers and can't log on with any of them.

dchibs
16-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I have tried to get a ticket but im not on the database! I usually pay at turnstyle when I can manage to go to games. I was also at the semi final at Hampden, where I bought my ticket. Missed out on the ballot by two seats. Really hoping that someone has a spare ticket!

Nevi1875
16-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I have tried to get a ticket but im not on the database! I usually pay at turnstyle when I can manage to go to games. I was also at the semi final at Hampden, where I bought my ticket. Missed out on the ballot by two seats. Really hoping that someone has a spare ticket!

If anyone can manage to get me a couple I am willing to meet up tonight with the money

Thanks

surreyhibbie
16-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Site says i dOnt exist and the ticket office is closed for enquiries....
Positive I am registered but they don't want to know.

Looks like my wife and son are watching it in a pub...

Nevi1875
16-05-2012, 04:54 PM
If anyone has tickets after tonight willing to pay tonight

Thanks very much

GGTTH

sambajustice
16-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Guys: I can't get online to try get a ticket. I'm away on a course tonight. If any one gets a ticket they don't need or knows of a spare somewhere please give me a shout. Just need the one!

Cheers! Mike

Squealing pig
16-05-2012, 05:26 PM
:flag:can pick up on friday leaving pumpherston at 4 pm work at horsburgh pr is it away mate

Bookkeeper
16-05-2012, 05:52 PM
can pick up on friday leaving pumpherston at 4 pm work at horsburgh pr is it away mate

Aye, sorry mate, it was snapped up right away earlier. Hope ye get sorted.

Nevi1875
16-05-2012, 06:00 PM

I will take any single tickets for my dad who hasn't got one Thanks

Bookkeeper
16-05-2012, 06:05 PM
I will take any single tickets for my dad who hasn't got one Thanks

Sorry bud, it's now sold. Hope you still get one for your dad.

Oranje39
16-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Missed out tonight.

Anyone with a spare, I am still very interested (desperate) for one!

Thanks!

Togs91
16-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Aye ill jump in here aswell, missed out on both days of sales, website booted us out twice! Currently travelling up from plymouth to sit on the couch!

If theres anyone with a spare im desperate also! Cheers lads

ronaldo7
16-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Site says i dOnt exist and the ticket office is closed for enquiries....
Positive I am registered but they don't want to know.

Looks like my wife and son are watching it in a pub...

If you got another ticket, who would you take...wife or son?

Oranje39
16-05-2012, 07:21 PM
I chanced my arm 30mins after the sold out signs went up and got one! Confirmation email and everything!!! :flag:

PiemanP
16-05-2012, 07:33 PM
I have a childs ticket going spare if anyone is interested - east stand. I'm sure if any adults wanted to chance their arm with it they could (no responsibility if this doesn't work :greengrin)

johnnywaspsting
16-05-2012, 07:45 PM
If you look at my username you will know who I am.

If anyone is willing to sell me a ticket at face value (for old times sake) then I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Cheers

soupy
16-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Bolt ya raj :-)

Peevemor
16-05-2012, 07:48 PM
If you look at my username you will know who I am.

If anyone is willing to sell me a ticket at face value (for old times sake) then I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Cheers

Buzz off! :greengrin

murray26
16-05-2012, 08:01 PM
I have a childs ticket going spare if anyone is interested - east stand. I'm sure if any adults wanted to chance their arm with it they could (no responsibility if this doesn't work :greengrin)

I'll take it , i'm sending you a pm.

bob12345
16-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Folks - due to a mix up I bought a second ticket when a mate already have theirs. My preference is to find another mate, so I'm not heading through by myself, but if I don't find anyone by Friday I'll just sell it to whoever. PM me if interested.

It's an adult ticket for the East Stand.

surreyhibbie
16-05-2012, 08:32 PM
If you got another ticket, who would you take...wife or son?
tough one, son is a football coach, a fanatic, but couldn't really leave the missus on her own...

Togs91
16-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Folks - due to a mix up I bought a second ticket when a mate already have theirs. My preference is to find another mate, so I'm not heading through by myself, but if I don't find anyone by Friday I'll just sell it to whoever. PM me if interested.

PM sent:aok:

sambajustice
16-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Will just bump my earlier post...

Couldnt get online tonight due to being at a course. Looking for a single ticket, for me old pops...

If any spares come up, or anyone knows anyone who has a spare please give me a shout.

Cheers!
:aok:

MontrealHibs
16-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Desperately keen to land some tickets, what should I be prepared to pay on eBay / Gumtree... Gutted I missed out again tonight :-(

bob12345
16-05-2012, 09:01 PM

So since posting that, an doing the same on my Facebook, I have been inundated with requests, all coming from folk I don't know.

An idea sprung to mind. I am involved in a small social enterprise (not profit making) promoting grass roots football (you can see it in action at www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk). We provide a lot of free services to players, parents, clubs, etc and funding is quite tight. What if I was to say between now and Friday whoever offers to donate the most to the social enterprise (a cheque made to the organisation, no dodgy cash in hand stuff) gets the ticket?

My thinking is that way nobody is being asked to pay more than they can afford, and also the money is going to a good cause. I don't want to do it if people think it's unethical though, charging a fellow Hibee more than face value. I can find another way to decide.

What does everybody think?

erskine-hibby
16-05-2012, 09:27 PM
So since posting that, an doing the same on my Facebook, I have been inundated with requests, all coming from folk I don't know.

An idea sprung to mind. I am involved in a small social enterprise (not profit making) promoting grass roots football (you can see it in action at www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk). We provide a lot of free services to players, parents, clubs, etc and funding is quite tight. What if I was to say between now and Friday whoever offers to donate the most to the social enterprise (a cheque made to the organisation, no dodgy cash in hand stuff) gets the ticket?

My thinking is that way nobody is being asked to pay more than they can afford, and also the money is going to a good cause. I don't want to do it if people think it's unethical though, charging a fellow Hibee more than face value. I can find another way to decide.

What does everybody think?

Good intentioned though this is it sounds like an online auction.

One of the PMs you received was from my son down in Plymouth. He flew up to Edinburgh to buy 3 tickets for the Dunfy game for the draw and couldn't even go. He paid for his girlfriend from Glasgow and her mate to attend instead as he thought they were taking the stubs for the draw (which they didn't), he has paid someone to cover his shift while he travels up over night on Friday on a bus only to have to take the over night bus back on Saturday.
I'm not saying you should sell him the ticket just because of this as I'm sure there are many others in similar positions, but to ask for donations no matter how well meaning it is, is a bit much in my book. After all are we not all Hibbies??

bob12345
16-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Good intentioned though this is it sounds like an online auction.

One of the PMs you received was from my son down in Plymouth. He flew up to Edinburgh to buy 3 tickets for the Dunfy game for the draw and couldn't even go. He paid for his girlfriend from Glasgow and her mate to attend instead as he thought they were taking the stubs for the draw (which they didn't), he has paid someone to cover his shift while he travels up over night on Friday on a bus only to have to take the over night bus back on Saturday.
I'm not saying you should sell him the ticket just because of this as I'm sure there are many others in similar positions, but to ask for donations no matter how well meaning it is, is a bit much in my book. After all are we not all Hibbies??

It was an online auction, that was the idea, I wanted to see what the verdict on one would be. Well put over and food for thought, cheers!

BroxburnHibee
16-05-2012, 09:35 PM
You've offered a ticket on here and somehow seemed surprised that there would be a massive demand for it.

I wanted it for my Dad but I'll not be taking part in any auction sorry.

cam75
16-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Had anyone got a child ticket for east,my bro got 1 for me tonight but I've promised my son we would be together so I'm totally snookerd unless I can get another ticket in the east even a adult ticket.

dchibs
16-05-2012, 09:37 PM

I would be interested as I would be going myself anyway, if I could get a ticket.

cam75
16-05-2012, 09:39 PM
My p.m seems dodgy so if you have reply and Il send you my number

bob12345
16-05-2012, 09:39 PM
You've offered a ticket on here and somehow seemed surprised that there would be a massive demand for it.

I wanted it for my Dad but I'll not be taking part in any auction sorry.

Yeah, you're right, I should have been prepared for the demand.

That's 2 out of 2, so the idea is binned, back to plan A. Cheers!

cam75
16-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Had anyone got a child ticket for east,my bro got 1 for me tonight but I've promised my son we would be together so I'm totally snookerd unless I can get another ticket in the east even a adult ticket.

Togs91
16-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Ach im not the only one whos traveling a distance in hope of getting a ticket im sure there is many, best bet is to probably shove all the usernames into a hat and pick one out mate!

gorgie greens
16-05-2012, 10:27 PM
thanks to a hibs netter(thanks you know who you are) i have secured a ticket for the south stand,
found out my boy who lives with his mum in Livi has one for the East stand,not sure what block though,would any one be willing to swap a south stand ticket for the East stand one,i will gladly pay the diffirence in the ticket value,or if anyone has a spare ticket for the south stand can i buy it from you,and will sell the East stand one to a hibby on here

tartanhibee
16-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Ach im not the only one whos traveling a distance in hope of getting a ticket im sure there is many, best bet is to probably shove all the usernames into a hat and pick one out mate!

Pm sent

cam75
16-05-2012, 10:48 PM
thanks to a hibs netter(thanks you know who you are) i have secured a ticket for the south stand,
found out my boy who lives with his mum in Livi has one for the East stand,not sure what block though,would any one be willing to swap a south stand ticket for the East stand one,i will gladly pay the diffirence in the ticket value,or if anyone has a spare ticket for the south stand can i buy it from you,and will sell the East stand one to a hibby on here
If you get a south or east ticket i.would take yr spare its also for my.son who is 9 I not going to go without him i can only hope

Togs91
16-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Pm sent

Cheers mate MUCH appreciated! :flag:

Cocaine&Caviar
16-05-2012, 11:18 PM
We need a bigger national stadium!!!

Nevi1875
16-05-2012, 11:58 PM

I will take it

Causeway Corner
17-05-2012, 07:21 AM
My yam bro in law has 2 debentures tickets for the Hibs part of the south stand and will swap with anyone who has two tickets in the Yam end. Please pm me if interested. I can deliver anytime tomorrow or meet at game

erskine-hibby
17-05-2012, 08:04 AM
We need a bigger national stadium!!!

For sure:agree:

Look at England, Eire and Wales national stadiums...ours...a dump:rolleyes:

Chuck Rhoades
17-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Any overseas fans still needing tickets?

Hibbibri
17-05-2012, 08:29 AM

I've sent you a PM Ross :scarf::scarf::scarf:

cam75
17-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Still trying

JimBHibees
17-05-2012, 08:43 AM
For sure:agree:

Look at England, Eire and Wales national stadiums...ours...a dump:rolleyes:

We have a perfectly good one at Murrayfield which holds 67k unfortunately it is deemed to be in the wrong city by the blazers.

I'm_cabbaged
17-05-2012, 10:53 AM
My yam bro in law has 2 debentures tickets for the Hibs part of the south stand and will swap with anyone who has two tickets in the Yam end. Please pm me if interested. I can deliver anytime tomorrow or meet at game

You've a pm

whiskyhibby
17-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Looking for 1 ticket please

Barry

Pm or email nw8gardens@fsmail.net

Just PMd you

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uqqwrq

1875Sean
17-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Long shot but does anyone have one or two tickets for sale??

Smiler1981
17-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Looking for one ticket if possible please.

Can collect from wherever.

Thanks

rockysrovers
17-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi there
looking for 2 tickets, any stand, dont even have to be next to each other. Money waiting can pick up tomorrow as I work nights

If there is anyone or any people out there that can help its appreciated

Thanks

Togs91
17-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Pm sent

Another big thank you! :greengrin:greengrin

Words cannot describe, so ill leave it with a GGTTH!!

:flag::flag::pfgwa

Betty Boop
17-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Looking for 2 tickets if anyone has any or knows of any pm me please :thumbsup:

cam75
17-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Looking for 1 ticket I have 1 but need other to take my son if not I'm not going I promised him we would be together for the win (east stand ) also can anybody try sending me a PM I'm nae sure if I'm getting them pls
Child or adult in east stand pls only 1 ticket tho !

harpo
17-05-2012, 02:30 PM
looking for a child and adult ticket together anywhere in the hibs end.

Ross4356
17-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I bought a ticket last week for £100 but managed to get one yesterday in the public sale. If anyone wants to buy the ticket for the same price I paid PM me, its for the East stand

Pete
17-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I bought a ticket last week for £100 but managed to get one yesterday in the public sale. If anyone wants to buy the ticket for the same price I paid PM me, its for the East stand

Are you asking if anyone wants to buy the one you got in the public sale for face value?

harpo
17-05-2012, 02:40 PM
if anyone can let me know. thanks

sambajustice
17-05-2012, 02:42 PM
looking for one ticket if a spare becomes magically available from somewhere!!!

Cheers! :greengrin

Ross4356
17-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Are you asking if anyone wants to buy the one you got in the public sale for face value?

It's gone now m8

Pete
17-05-2012, 02:56 PM
No m8

So you're selling the one you paid over the odds for at face value? Good stuff!

surreyhibbie
17-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Still need two, if anyone has them...

lyonhibs
17-05-2012, 03:12 PM

Owing to circumstance that read like a Jerry Springer episode, I have 1 adult in the East Stand spare.

PM me - cost = £32.50 inc. booking fee plus a few pints in MacSorley's bar on Jamaica Street in Glasgow, which is also where you'll need to be between 12 and 2 on game day to pick it up.

1st preference ideally given to some nutter who has travelled hundreds of miles just to get back home, but - given the short notice - any good Hibbee can have it.

1st come 1st served.

Thomson
17-05-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm looking for 2 tickets for my mum and dad, in any stand. PM me asap if any become available.

cam75
17-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Owing to circumstance that read like a Jerry Springer episode, I have 1 adult in the East Stand spare.

PM me - cost = £32.50 inc. booking fee plus a few pints in MacSorley's bar on Jamaica Street in Glasgow, which is also where you'll need to be between 12 and 2 on game day to pick it up.

1st preference ideally given to some nutter who has travelled hundreds of miles just to get back home, but - given the short notice - any good Hibbee can have it.

1st come 1st served.
Il put lunch and pints in my bill?

shezer
17-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi there.Looking for a ticket.Just the one.Driving from cork to fly from belfast to glasgow on match day.....Please please give me a shout if you can help.

lyonhibs
17-05-2012, 03:49 PM

1st come 1st served.

Thanks for all those who've PM'd

IronMike (1st person to PM me) - you've got until tomorrow morning to confirm/send me a text as per my PM to cement the ticket as yours. If not, it gets passed on down the line.

Cheers,

yeezus.
17-05-2012, 03:55 PM
My mate will not be able to attend the Cup final on Saturday and is wanting to sell his ticket (for the East Stand, area F5) for the price he bought it (£28). Is anyone interested?

hibeeleicester
17-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I'll tak it!

yeezus.
17-05-2012, 03:57 PM
I'll tak it!

We live in Aberdeen but if you can't pick it up I could bring it to Hampden on Saturday?

HH81
17-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Is anyone interested? I bet there is :greengrin

hibeeleicester
17-05-2012, 04:00 PM
What an absolute legend!!

GGTTH

G-Reg
17-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Nice to see a fellow Hibby helping someone out and a face value...what a legend. enjoy the game dude

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Thats how its done, nice one!

greenlex
17-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Thats how its done, nice one!

:agree: Well done lad.

divot
17-05-2012, 04:12 PM
My mate will not be able to attend the Cup final on Saturday and is wanting to sell his ticket (for the East Stand, area F5) for the price he bought it (£28). Is anyone interested?

If it's unclaimed I'm well up for it - flying from Dublin <> Edinburgh ticketless on the off chance! Considering heading to Glasgow and hanging around just in case there's someone who can't go etc...

divot
17-05-2012, 04:13 PM

Yup - Dublin (ex. Edinburgh) Hibee flying in Saturday early to Edinburgh, still on the hunt as of writing....??

(Edit: + I also have a friend flying Belfast <> Glasgow with no ticket, he's been let off by his shortly-due missus on condition he does day-return only, and nae drinking so he can drive back from the airport!).

So, desperate flying-in-already hibees looking for 2 hibs tickets (but will take 1 if that's all that's going!), any section, together, apart, don't care really..!

marjoriebanks
17-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Have secured two tickets through a friend of a friend. This time(it has to happen) to make up for the downers over the years, the father and grandfather that did not see them winning it, the daughter who witnessed the League Cup victory and thought this was a regular occurence( and will be there on Saturday - her record is seen one final won one final, keep it up) and most of all for me who has endured and enjoyed 53 years of the greatest football team on the planet.
GGTTH

Here we go

leithman
17-05-2012, 04:18 PM
In the lead up to the ticket allocation I panicked :panic: a bit about getting tickets for the final

and bought 2 Hampden Hospitality Tickets to make sure me and she who must be obeyed

got to the final.

Anyway managed to get 2 tickets in the public sale for the east stand :thumbsup: which was

great and where I would rather be so I'm selling these.No profit for me just selling at face value

if I can that is. Nevis Suite freebar/lunch/bar for one hour after finish---- Hibs only

section I6 Row SS seats 128/129 South Stand.

Full details on e-bay ref 221023904781 actual cost of ticket 2x £295 +vat =£708.

I live in Falkirk.

If I'm unable to sell these on I will offer my east stand tickets again at face value

probably late fri/sat am.

:flag::flag:

Hi

Can't afford the hospitality tickets, but if you find yourself selling the ordinary tickets, I am looking for tickets for me and my daughter. I'll keep my eyes open for a message if they are still available, otherwise no need to reply. Could get a train to Falkirk first thing Saturday if required.
Enjoy the game

Cheers

GGTH

:flag: :flag:

yeezus.
17-05-2012, 04:22 PM
It only took 50 seconds for someone to come forward. I have received a whole load of private messages and will keep people in mind if the original buyer falls through.

dchibs
17-05-2012, 04:24 PM
i
Thanks for all those who've PM'd

IronMike (1st person to PM me) - you've got until tomorrow morning to confirm/send me a text as per my PM to cement the ticket as yours. If not, it gets passed on down the line.

Cheers,

if there is no takers for the ticket would love to buy it and buy you a few beers

Speedy
17-05-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm surprised these haven't been snapped up yet.

Free bar for 1 hour after the game, I have a feelings sorrows could be well and truly drowned if the worst happens :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Well done lads and lassies, I'm sure you've all made someone very happy.

dchibs
17-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Anyone have a spare ticket as I would love to go to the game? Can pick up ticket and will give you a bottle of Glenfiddich!

leithman
17-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Not expecting any luck here but if anyone finds they have and adult and child or two adult tickets spare up to Saturday departure time for cost price, I'd be happy to take them.

Got kicked out of ticket site last night when I thought I had some.
Had accepted watching on TV until yesterday's sale but daughter now sick as a parrot.

Cheers

GGTH

:flag: :flag:

neilmartinrocks
17-05-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm surprised these haven't been snapped up yet.

Free bar for 1 hour after the game, I have a feelings sorrows could be well and truly drowned if the worst happens :greengrin

but could you trust yourself if the best happens?
scottish cup + free bar + yams in the vicinity = ye ken the crack.:greengrin

Golden Bear
17-05-2012, 04:43 PM
It only took 50 seconds for someone to come forward. I have received a whole load of private messages and will keep people in mind if the original buyer falls through.

You might be getting a call from Andy Murray following his defeat in Rome. Could it be that he deliberately through his game so that he could get to Hampden?!

:wink:

Littlest Hobo
17-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Name and fame them.

Beefster
17-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Well done lads and lassies, I'm sure you've all made someone very happy.

Correct. The way that folk with class behave.

HibbyDave
17-05-2012, 04:46 PM
You might be getting a call from Andy Murray following his defeat in Rome. Could it be that he deliberately through his game so that he could get to Hampden?!

Think he would go for the two corporate tickets at £708 on another thread.

shezer
17-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Refreshing the page here like a madman....:greengrin.....come on someone.Help the cork man get to hampden

yeezus.
17-05-2012, 04:49 PM

Aye I think he'd prefer hospitality than a seat in the East stand next to me.

And the ticket is as good as gone - someone is picking it up tonight from my mate.

dchibs
17-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Still looking to buy one ticket. can collect from any location and will give away a bottle of Glenfiddich! :greengrin

joe breezy
17-05-2012, 04:53 PM
I got 10 grand for a ticket on eBay meeting the guy tonight, for some reason he's asked us to meet in a dark alley...

Had loads of bids too, quite a few from MR I Wright of Blackpool...

Ayrshire Hibee
17-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Still looking to buy one ticket. can collect from any location and will give away a bottle of Glenfiddich! :greengrin

my son has a spare/adult south stand good seat (debenture holder ticket)

hibeeleicester
17-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Aye I think he'd prefer hospitality than a seat in the East stand next to me.

And the ticket is as good as gone - someone is picking it up tonight from my mate.

Instead you'll be stuck next to a big curly ugly geordie!

Thanks again mate. GGTTH

fatbloke
17-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Pleased to say I am one of the sorters:greengrin

hawkhill harp
17-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Looking for one ticket if anybody has one available!

hibeeleicester
17-05-2012, 05:02 PM
That's all my family sorted for tickets. Even though we are dotted about hampden!

yeezus.
17-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Instead you'll be stuck next to a big curly ugly geordie!

Thanks again mate. GGTTH

No bother, my mate is a die hard Rochdale fan - it's him you should be thanking - I just advertised.

erin-go-bragh87
17-05-2012, 05:06 PM
I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a spare kids ticket for the game on Saturday?

cam75
17-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Please mate im having a mare up here!

lucky
17-05-2012, 05:34 PM
One of my mates is looking for a ticket, he gave up his to allow his son to attend as a birthday present. Don't think I would have but has. Top Dad and bloke.

lyonhibs
17-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Pleased to say I am one of the sorters:greengrin

Me too :smug:

These bammers ripping the pish with extortionate auctions online want to give themselves a shake.

N.B. My other ticket is gone.

Best of luck to all those still looking

shezer
17-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Me too :smug:

These bammers ripping the pish with extortionate auctions online want to give themselves a shake.

N.B. My other ticket is gone.

Best of luck to all those still looking

What websites are the auctions on?Can't see anything on ebay.Good few on gumtree

yeezus.
17-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Within just a few seconds of posting about my mates ticket it was gone.. for £28 I may add

lyonhibs
17-05-2012, 05:57 PM
What websites are the auctions on?Can't see anything on ebay.Good few on gumtree

That's what I meant - even tho it's not officially labelled as such, these "make me an offer" style posts on Gumtree are in the same vein as E-Bay.

shaunsinky
17-05-2012, 05:59 PM
still looking, if anyone can help, any help would be appreciated