PDA

View Full Version : Question Were you trying for a ticket and were you successful?

Northernhibee
09-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Interested in seeing what percentage of .netters were successful today.

JHFC
09-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Took me from 10:00 am until 11:40 am to get through

The_Todd
09-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Spent over 2 hours on eTicketing but I got mine.

DrSpaceMonkey
09-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Phoned at 10am, was busy hung up. Phoned back at 1010am, in a queue. 10 mins later 2 tickets bought

MacBean
09-05-2012, 06:46 PM
On from 9.55am til 12.30 finally got thru online and computer crashed. Phoned over 100 times and used all options. **** all luck. Nae happy bunny

CropleyWasGod
09-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Sat with that bloody green bar from about 930. Got through about an hour later. Painless.

Prof. Shaggy
09-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Phoned throughout a twenty minute break from 10am.
Started again about 12.30 then got the "sold out" message.

Didn't know about Option 3....
I just listened to the message again and again.
Why did she sound so bl**dy cheerful?

AlbertK86
09-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Tried from before ten for 3 hours on web and phone. total shambles and didn't get any. Eventually had to go to work after sold out !!
Wonder where all the buyers were at the semi and previous rounds. I was at them.
Haven't got season ticket as I work shifts so now pissed off and getting grief from her indoors for being pissed off !!!!

CropleyWasGod
09-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Tried from before ten for 3 hours on web and phone. total shambles and didn't get any. Eventually had to go to work after sold out !!
Wonder where all the buyers were at the semi and previous rounds. I was at them.
Haven't got season ticket as I work shifts so now pissed off and getting grief from her indoors for being pissed off !!!!

Waiting on Option 3, obviously. :rolleyes:

Pete
09-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Waiting on Option 3, obviously. :rolleyes:

Thank god for option three. If it hadn't been for that I'd probably wouldn't be going.

Really gutted for the guys who missed out. It wasn't nice reading this morning.

number9dream
09-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Sat with that bloody green bar from about 930. Got through about an hour later. Painless.

The same for me, although I filled in all the details with the care of a bomb disposal expert, scared that any slip might send me back to the end of the queue...

Wembley67
09-05-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't think there will be that many people in the grand scheme of things that never got one, there will always be a few but like anything if you want it that bad arrangements can be made.

And I do feel sorry for people that missed out before folk have a go!

francobaresi
09-05-2012, 08:35 PM

Having eventually got my tickets ordered I was also wondering that people attending all these games may miss out purely by the fact that they are not ST holders. Would have thought Semi attendees and ST holders would have had priority... Hey ho, hope it's easier next year when we go back to defend the cup:greengrin

Dinkydoo
09-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Tried a few times today and had two mates constantly trying (they didn't have work today) from 10:00am. One of them got through at ten past 1 and they were sold out. Pretty gutted to be honest but what can you do.

Definitely be buying a membership next season :greengrin:

joe breezy
09-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Got through twice, 2 under my name and 2 for my Welsh friend...

Took hours and also couldn't login on the website...

Manxhibs
09-05-2012, 09:13 PM
My brother and I were trying for 45 minutes and finally got through online. Unbelievably chuffed to be going, thought id miss out. Come on Hibs let's get this cup home!

Hibs On Tour
10-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Tried calling regularly from 10am eventually getting through on opt 3 at 1.05, guy took all the details then informed me that the event wasn't letting them into it any more because it had sold out and Hibs had pulled it. Texted my mate saying I was gonna have to watch it on the telly in the club in Glasgow we've got booked for our bus and he informed me he'd got me one. All the emotions in 2 minutes! GGTTH

Long Time Hibee
10-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Tried calling regularly from 10am eventually getting through on opt 3 at 1.05, guy took all the details then informed me that the event wasn't letting them into it any more because it had sold out and Hibs had pulled it. Texted my mate saying I was gonna have to watch it on the telly in the club in Glasgow we've got booked for our bus and he informed me he'd got me one. All the emotions in 2 minutes! GGTTH

Tried Option 1 on re-dial from 10 to 12.30. No joy (didnt know about Option 3!!!!)
Sat on-line from 10 as well, looking at green bar until about 12.15. Got in, selected ticket for East F1 Row B Seat No 39. Proceeded to checkout, input credit card details but payment system locked out???? Tried over and over again, triple checking credit card details and then with 3 other credit cards but to no avail. So disapointing to have my name on a ticket and then presumably due to some sort of computer crash, lose out. :grr:

Hibs On Tour
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Tried Option 1 on re-dial from 10 to 12.30. No joy (didnt know about Option 3!!!!)
Sat on-line from 10 as well, looking at green bar until about 12.15. Got in, selected ticket for East F1 Row B Seat No 39. Proceeded to checkout, input credit card details but payment system locked out???? Tried over and over again, triple checking credit card details and then with 3 other credit cards but to no avail. So disapointing to have my name on a ticket and then presumably due to some sort of computer crash, lose out. :grr:

Nightmare! Seems [from the postings here at least] that they [Hibs and/or Tickermaster] massively underestimated the demand - quite how I don't know, I mean its only the biggest game in our clubs history eh... :rolleyes: Would have preferred the phone set-up to have been call, join a queue, wait in queue until your turn as I think that would have been far fairer than just having to constantly redial at 20p a pop but suppose there will/would never be a perfect system for it...

easty
11-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I logged onto the eticketing at about 9-20. Then at 10-00 I got the young lad (thanks Craig) who does our filing to make this his number one priority, so he sat redialing until I read on here about Option 3 (thanks TQM), tried that and I got through straight away. That was at 11-00. So I only had to call the once. :greengrin

Sylar
11-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Didn't bother trying and not because I didn't think I'd get one.

I've nae been to a single game all season - the reason for that is completely irrelevant, but I didn't feel I "earned the right" to potentially deprive someone else who has been to games this year.

Pretty Boy
11-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Really feel for the people who missed out.

I had a wee scare yesterday when going to pick mine up and my heart rate was up to about 300bpm. Can only imagine how frustrating and nervy it must have been trying online.

Still think there will be another small number of tickets become available when any problems with the priority sales are ironed out.

Long Time Hibee
11-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Nightmare! Seems [from the postings here at least] that they [Hibs and/or Tickermaster] massively underestimated the demand - quite how I don't know, I mean its only the biggest game in our clubs history eh... :rolleyes: Would have preferred the phone set-up to have been call, join a queue, wait in queue until your turn as I think that would have been far fairer than just having to constantly redial at 20p a pop but suppose there will/would never be a perfect system for it...

Would have preferred a queing system as well Hibs On Tour as the other way is a complete lottery. I honestly tried on re-dial from 10 til about 12ish but couldnt get through. Thought I had cracked it when I got on-line but that failed as well so I am absolutely gutted.