HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
How did you all get on re tickets?

N.Wales Hibby
09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Laddie got tickets today.:aok:

magnificent_seven
09-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Stepdad managed to get a ticket from an old Club 86 member (is that still going by the way?!) and selflessly gave it to me, so im safe but the hunt continues for him!

Dalianwanda
09-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I got :greengrin

hibbybrian
09-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Managed to get one of the last places on Hibs hospitality packages :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Well done gents, hope the tales of woe are few and far between.

HibsMax
09-05-2012, 06:04 PM
There are still a few who don't have a ticket but there are people working feverishly behind the scenes to sort them out. :aok:

pampdahoosmoose
10-05-2012, 04:33 AM
I've got one, my mates renewed his season ticket so he got 2😄

JIm
10-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I've got one, my mates renewed his season ticket so he got 2

We've managed to sort out my mates dad who is coming back over from Chicago as well as his mate who is returning home from Liverpool. :flag:

persevere1875
10-05-2012, 09:58 AM
There are still a few who don't have a ticket but there are people working feverishly behind the scenes to sort them out. :aok:

As it stands at the moment, I have a spare, however before I get endless PM's this is dependant on getting final confirmation that all my relations have got there's too, IF and only if I still end up with a spare, I'd like it to go to an overseas Hibby who is making the journey back despite not being assured of a ticket, do we have something inplace on the board to ensure any spares that do crop up go into the correct hands ? is it worth getting admin to put a sticky up or something

scott7_0(Prague)
10-05-2012, 10:39 AM
No problem, got my via my brother who is a current and renewing season ticket holder.

Phil MaGlass
10-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Got mine through a mate who is running the "Clerie Hibs" bus to Hampden, big thumbs up tae Mikey:aok::thumbsup:
Good luck tae the rest of the overseas lads.

StokePogesHibs
10-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I have 2 available for genuine overseas Hibs supporters at face value plus whatever booking fee Hibs applied.
They are my dad's season ticket based allocation and available to collect on Friday afternoon before the game. Only folks traveling from afar should PM if interested.

HibsMax
10-05-2012, 02:24 PM
As it stands at the moment, I have a spare, however before I get endless PM's this is dependant on getting final confirmation that all my relations have got there's too, IF and only if I still end up with a spare, I'd like it to go to an overseas Hibby who is making the journey back despite not being assured of a ticket, do we have something inplace on the board to ensure any spares that do crop up go into the correct hands ? is it worth getting admin to put a sticky up or something

If you want to make sure it goes to an Overseas fan then perhaps I can help out? We have the overseas board and a mailing list. I can find out who still needs a ticket and have them contact you, rather than you dealing with endless PMs.

martin1875
10-05-2012, 02:30 PM
I have 2 available for genuine overseas Hibs supporters at face value plus whatever booking fee Hibs applied.
They are my dad's season ticket based allocation and available to collect on Friday afternoon before the game. Only folks traveling from afar should PM if interested.

er, does london count?

HibsMax
10-05-2012, 02:40 PM
er, does london count?

After Scotland gains independence. ;) Seriously though, don't give up. There seem to be a few people with spare tickets. I don't know how many overseas fans still need tickets but you might be in luck.

aussie_hibee
10-05-2012, 02:48 PM
My grandad got me on the hospitality package. My mate here got given a ticket by a very generous .net poster, my mate back home (lapsed hibby) won tickets in the ballot and my other mate bumped in to John brownlie who got him a ticket. Somehow, everyone I know has ended up with a ticket. Still can't believe it...!

norhfc
10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I lost out on the public sale,need one ticket for anywhere (Hibs end only) in the ground.Coming over from
Norway Friday night.Can pick up or you can post to my brothers where am staying.Can pay on paypal.

desperate

Long Time Hibee
10-05-2012, 03:00 PM
My grandad got me on the hospitality package. My mate here got given a ticket by a very generous .net poster, my mate back home (lapsed hibby) won tickets in the ballot and my other mate bumped in to John brownlie who got him a ticket. Somehow, everyone I know has ended up with a ticket. Still can't believe it...!

Not me unfortunately. Same problem as ED Hibee. Wasn't aware of Option 3 and sat on re-dial from 10am to 1pm on option 1. Got online into ticket pruchase at about 12ish, selected ticket and was allocated East stand Block F1, Row B Seat No 39. Input credit card details and some message about problem with input details. Double checked (they were correct) and tried again along with 3 other credit card attempts to no avail. System then seemed to crash and took me back to the log-in???? Absolutely gutted? At 51, I dont know how many more times I'll get the opportunity to see Hibs in a Scottish Cup Final? Hope somehow one becomes available.

HibsMax
10-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Guys looking for tickets, be sure to PM the people who are advertising spare tickets. Don't expect them to come to you. :aok:

I'm doing what I can to put those in need in contact with those with spare tickets but it's time consuming so whatever you can do make the process easier.

If you're an overseas fan, consider joining the Overseas forum (just don't be a UK-based fan who is pretending to be from abroad, we'll suss you out and you will be made a lifetime member of Jambos Forever!)

norhfc
10-05-2012, 03:22 PM
done :agree:

sauzee's fan
10-05-2012, 03:42 PM
i got mine!!:thumbsup:

on the weeze to edinburgh 18.40 friday night flight!

GET INTO THESE HORRIBLE JAMES HUNT'S

:flag::flag::flag:

pacorosssco
10-05-2012, 03:59 PM
i got mine!!:thumbsup:

on the weeze to edinburgh 18.40 friday night flight!

GET INTO THESE HORRIBLE JAMES HUNT'S

:flag::flag::flag:

too right. if we fans dont think we can win what will the players think. time to back the team to the hilt. bring oan the jambos

Long Time Hibee
10-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Guys looking for tickets, be sure to PM the people who are advertising spare tickets. Don't expect them to come to you. :aok:

I'm doing what I can to put those in need in contact with those with spare tickets but it's time consuming so whatever you can do make the process easier.

If you're an overseas fan, consider joining the Overseas forum (just don't be a UK-based fan who is pretending to be from abroad, we'll suss you out and you will be made a lifetime member of Jambos Forever!)

Cheers HibsMax. I'll give it a try. :aok:

StokePogesHibs
10-05-2012, 05:15 PM

Both gone to deserving overseas Hibs homes!

hibbybrian
10-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Both gone to deserving overseas Hibs homes!

Good man :top marks

aunty joyce
10-05-2012, 09:14 PM
We managed to get two tickets in the public sale for my late cousins' daughter and her partner who are flying back from Canada to scatter her 'Hibs daft' Dad's ashes.

It's truly amazing because she booked up before we reached the final and if her Dad were here he'd have been over for the game ticket or not . . . and now a very special part of him will be at Hampden on the 19th May 2012 - Rest in Peace TD.

Stenny
10-05-2012, 09:19 PM
ticket secure, flight booked... now bring them on :thumbsup: :flag:

FranckSuzy
10-05-2012, 09:24 PM
I had a spare ticket so offered it to a Hibby PM coming back from Oz. He was already sorted so have given it to my brother's pal who's flying in from Singapore. Will maybe accept a wee drink from him :greengrin but face value is the price.

Chuck Rhoades
10-05-2012, 09:30 PM
We managed to secure 7 tickets for the GAIS lads from Sweden:aok:

lyonhibs
10-05-2012, 10:20 PM
I had a spare ticket so offered it to a Hibby PM coming back from Oz. He was already sorted so have given it to my brother's pal who's flying in from Singapore. Will maybe accept a wee drink from him :greengrin but face value is the price.

This. Selling mine at face value plus a pint or 2. Anything else is bang out of order to a fellow Hibee

windsorhibby
10-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I am still trying desperately trying to find 2 tickets for me and my dad. Our family friend wasn't able to get extras so thats left us without. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not hoping for much but would love to be there to watch us kicking into the yams. Went back for the 2007 final also.... GGTTH

woodyloon
10-05-2012, 11:12 PM
After reading the Topic on tickets being sold on Ebay, Gumtree etc, then this topic is so refreshing that Hibs fans travelling from abroad are being looked after, I think the the people helping out should be proud of themselves it is great to see.Well Done.. :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I am still trying desperately trying to find 2 tickets for me and my dad. Our family friend wasn't able to get extras so thats left us without. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not hoping for much but would love to be there to watch us kicking into the yams. Went back for the 2007 final also.... GGTTH

See madhibby's post here
(http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?235918-What-now-did-not-get-a-ticket)and the one above :wink:

Bay Area Hibees
11-05-2012, 07:27 PM
How did you all get on re tickets?

I'm absolutely gutted, not going to make it back from San Francisco for the final. I went back for CIS game against Killie (magic day/night) but my mum arrives in SF two days before the game and I just can't go and jump of the plan and leave her. Trust me I've been agonizing over it. Hopefully be able to see or listen somehow but it's going to be torture.

bobwmac
11-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I'll just be entering Canadian airspace at the kick off. So this week I have to unload three tickets, life and work keep getting in the way of your plans. :confused:

Bob

StokePogesHibs
13-05-2012, 09:46 PM
er, does london count?

did you get fixed up Martin?