PDA

View Full Version : Club holding back some tickets?

1two
09-05-2012, 04:56 PM
I have no source and can't confirm anything, it's just me guessing but...

.... It would folly for the club to completely sell all tickets. It's all to easy for a few applications to go missing during the allocation process. Say one envelope containing 15 ticket applications was misplaced, do they just say to the fan, "sorry out mistake but theirs nothing we can do now"

I think they'll have maybe 500 held back for this which we'll see released the week leading up to the 19th.

Hibercelona
09-05-2012, 05:03 PM
You're clutching at straws mate.

They're all gone now i'm afraid.

HibeeMG
09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
I think they probably have held back a few dozen.

Also, they won't know how many have been unsold from the ballot allocation until tomorrow night.

1two
09-05-2012, 05:05 PM
You're clutching at straws mate.

They're all gone now i'm afraid.

I'm not
I've got my ticket

Billy Whizz
09-05-2012, 05:16 PM

.... It would folly for the club to completely sell all tickets. It's all to easy for a few applications to go missing during the allocation process. Say one envelope containing 15 ticket applications was misplaced, do they just say to the fan, "sorry out mistake but theirs nothing we can do now"

I think they'll have maybe 500 held back for this which we'll see released the week leading up to the 19th.

The official site that they will advise if other tickets become available, possibly may get their hands on a few other debenture tickets

woodythehibee
09-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Debentures plus unused ballot tickets I would imagine.

joe breezy
09-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Could end up with a few hundred debentures coming back hopefully...

Ringothedog
09-05-2012, 05:28 PM
The official site that they will advise if other tickets become available, possibly may get their hands on a few other debenture tickets

I think that if we get any extra tickets it will be returns from the "big team" as they still haven't sold out :wink:

Billy Whizz
09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
I think that if we get any extra tickets it will be returns from the "big team" as they still haven't sold out :wink:

Couldn't be any returns from Hearts given to Hibs, as the ground is split

1two
09-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Good point.
Anyone without tickets should maybe give hearts a phone. It won't be the same as sitting in the hibs end but at least you'll be there!

Ringothedog
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM

I know that, thats what the wee "winky" icon was for. The only reason we will need and get more tickets is because of the 3-5k yams in our end:greengrin

Hanny
09-05-2012, 05:41 PM
The club aren't saying they're all gone...

The Club will advise if any further tickets will be made available for sale first on www.hibernianfc.co.uk

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120509/online-ticket-sales-closed_2262950_2764892

Billy Whizz
09-05-2012, 05:47 PM
You know what will happen next.........
"The club have held back a few tickets in case fans want to buy a season ticket"
Be interested to know if you went in tomorrow to buy a season ticket, would you get a cup final ticket!!

dp00
09-05-2012, 06:53 PM
You know what will happen next.........
"The club have held back a few tickets in case fans want to buy a season ticket"
Be interested to know if you went in tomorrow to buy a season ticket, would you get a cup final ticket!!

:) this is what I think will happen , if hibs sell another 500 season tickets for example, that's another 200k onto our transfer budget

givescotlandfreedom
09-05-2012, 07:17 PM
:) this is what I think will happen , if hibs sell another 500 season tickets for example, that's another 200k onto our transfer budget

We could buy two James McPakes! Think about how solid we'd be at the back :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
09-05-2012, 07:30 PM

I applied for exactly 15 tickets. Do you know something I don't. Are you saying they've lst my application? :panic::panic::panic: