PDA

View Full Version : Tickets South Stand Upper

Frazerbob
09-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Has anyone been allocated South Upper tickets? I haven't seen anyone mention this area yet which would suggest we haven't started selling them yet. Most Debentures are in this area AFAIK and I know some Jambos who have bought South Upper from Hearts yesterday so they are selling them.

Lungo--Drom
09-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Dunno mate, I applied for the South Stand I think but ma ticket isn't getting posted out until tomorrow so I don't know whether it is Upper or Lower. As long as I'm no too near THEM :monkey1:

Has anyone been allocated South Upper tickets? I haven't seen anyone mention this area yet which would suggest we haven't started selling them yet. Most Debentures are in this area AFAIK and I know some Jambos who have bought South Upper from Hearts yesterday so they are selling them.

persevere1875
09-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Im not even sure where Im sat, got through on phone, got given Block E, Row C seats 30/31 cant seem to find them on hampden seating plan, am I just being thick or can someone figure out where they are ?

SneakersO'Toole
09-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Our group is south stand upper, about 30 of us.

Frazerbob
09-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Our group is south stand upper, about 30 of us.

There goes that theory then! :aok:

Littlest Hobo
09-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Sat in the south upper for the semi against them.... Great view even when peaking out behind my seat ; )

I'll be in the North this time, similar seats to when we won the cup in 2007 and similar seats to the semi against Aberdeen. Hoping it'll bring us luck!

Leithenhibby
09-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Sat in the south upper for the semi against them.... Great view even when peaking out behind my seat ; )

I'll be in the North this time, similar seats to when we won the cup in 2007 and similar seats to the semi against Aberdeen. Hoping it'll bring us luck!

Cracking view from South Upper, was sat there V Killie :greengrin and South lower V Huns semi & Aberdeen. Never seen the Hibees lose from that stand ... :na na:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19817653@N04/7097733855/in/photostream/lightbox/

GreenCastle
09-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Hopefully see some large flags up there from those sitting up in South Upper -always good to see them hanging over from the front :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
09-05-2012, 03:35 PM
I requested south stand upper but was told that there was only a limited number of tickets available as that's where the complimentary tickets etc are be accommodated.

I still live in hope and should know for certain tomorrow.

:pray: