PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Hospitality on 19 May

linlithgowhibbie
08-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Received this E Mail today from Celtc FC.

Hi All

I would like to inform you that we will be opening the doors of one of our hospitality areas at Celtic Park on Saturday 19 May and making the Kerrydale Suite available for Hibs supporters traveling to the Cup Final.

The suite will be open from 11.00am with the bar open from 11.00am and food available to purchase from 12 noon. Previous Supporters Clubs who have used the facility prior to a match at Hampden found these timings were suitable and allowed for adequate time in the lounge before their buses depart for Hampden around 2.00pm. Please note there will be no transport organised by Celtic Football Club to take supporters to Hampden.

The entry fee for the day would be £5 for adults and free of charge for children (under 16). Payment can be made by cheque or card via the telephone prior to the Cup Final.

Bookings can be made by calling me on the number below or by contacting my colleague Catriona on 0141 551 4405 or Clare on 0141 551 4288.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Lorraine

Don't think so Lorraine.

£5 a head to then give money to CFC through inflated prices!!!!

We will take both our coaches to a private club, get cheap drink and food then walk to the ground. Old Firm GTF:pfgwa:pfgwa

KWJ
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Ha! Cheeky mares. Wonder if they invited Hearts along too.

Scott Allan Key
08-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Not putting a penny into that club, they have enough money. We are not their little sectarian brothers.

cabbageandribs1875
08-05-2012, 11:00 PM
lol cheeky gits asking for £5 entry

Jack
08-05-2012, 11:17 PM
I'd rather go dry.

givescotlandfreedom
08-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Dear Lorraine,
You'd need a million of us to turn up to make up for what you paid for Scott Brown,
GIRUY :giruy:

Yours faithfully,

givescotlandfreedom

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Ram it smellies. :giruy:

Hibernian Verse
08-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Not putting a penny into that club, they have enough money. We are not their little sectarian brothers.

What are you chatting about? Who suggested we were.

Paranoid.

Hibercelona
08-05-2012, 11:56 PM
I hear Rangers are doing the same thing for Hearts fans.

Except they're asking for 100k a head. :duck:

joe breezy
09-05-2012, 05:18 AM

Hahahahaha

Beefster
09-05-2012, 05:29 AM

The Yams will promise to pay on arrival before claiming that the money's in transit from Lithuania and that they've no idea when it will arrive.

Moulin Yarns
09-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Remember folks, we enjoyed the hospitality of the founders of Celtc after we won the cup way back before Celtc were formed giving the glory hunters the idea.

Maybe this should be on the superstitions and omens thread

Jack
09-05-2012, 05:57 AM

Paranoid.

They do, or a lot of them do and they don't like it when they're told that's not the case. They think you're joking!

Green Man
10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
It turns out the bus I'm on is booked into Darkheid before the game. Think I might be tempted to go to a boozer nearby instead.

Tha Cabbage Kid
10-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Dear Lorraine,
You'd need a million of us to turn up to make up for what you paid for Scott Brown,
GIRUY :giruy:

Yours faithfully,

givescotlandfreedom

i cant help but laugh everytime i see this leigh griffiths logo :faf:

weecounty hibby
10-05-2012, 09:09 AM
I would rather not have a drink before the game than give them any cash. There are plenty of clubs in and around the weege that wont charge to get in and will be selling booze cheeper than those chancers.

DH1875
10-05-2012, 09:39 AM

Paranoid.

You should try living in Glasgow mate. About 99.9% of the ****ers are of that opinion :fuming:.

franks
10-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Got the same e-mail and immediately deleted it. I had problems going to the London Rd csc before the semi against the Pars in 2007. They were very hospitable but may have regretted letting Hibs fans in when we started singing WE HATE CELTIC TOO THE'RE SH*TE.

Vini1875
10-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Its a good idea from them which they do for all cup finals they are not involved in, apparently but a fiver to get in is a bit much. I'm sure they would make plenty from the bars.

Lungo--Drom
10-05-2012, 10:40 AM
And the guest cocktail waiter is Bill Ng :cool2:

Lungo--Drom
10-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Maybe Vlad will offer them one of his "debt for equity" swaps.

£100,000 converts to 429,853 Lithuanian Litas apparently but Vlad probably knows that already as he has probably bought himself and his family tickets for the Ibrox hospitality suite booze up before the kick-off.

:jamboclow http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/jambo%20clown1.jpg http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/jambo%20clown1.jpg

The Yams will promise to pay on arrival before claiming that the money's in transit from Lithuania and that they've no idea when it will arrive.

Albanian Hibs
10-05-2012, 12:06 PM

:-) me too

ScottB
10-05-2012, 12:41 PM
You should try living in Glasgow mate. About 99.9% of the ****ers are of that opinion :fuming:.

Certainly a prevalent opinion. Hell a girl I know was on at me after the semi final to find out which of Hibs and Hearts were the Tims or the Huns, as all clubs are one or the other apparently.

She couldn't get her confused little brain around my retort of nobody else in Scotland giving two ***** about Glasgow's backwards little system.

givescotlandfreedom
10-05-2012, 04:44 PM

:giruy:

:-) me too

JimBHibees
10-05-2012, 04:59 PM

Agree it is brilliant. How good would it be for the whole Hibs half of Hampden to be doing the 'Lets all do the Sparky' at the final.

:giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy:

Hibercelona
10-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Agree it is brilliant. How good would it be for the whole Hibs half of Hampden to be doing the 'Lets all do the Sparky' at the final.

:giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy: :giruy:

We'll have a new GIRFUY logo on here soon enough, except he'll have a Scottish Cup 2012 winners medal around his neck. :agree:

sbell1875
10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=linlithgowhibbie;3216377]Received this E Mail today from Celtc FC.

Hi All

I would like to inform you that we will be opening the doors of one of our hospitality areas at Celtic Park on Saturday 19 May and making the Kerrydale Suite available for Hibs supporters traveling to the Cup Final.

The suite will be open from 11.00am with the bar open from 11.00am and food available to purchase from 12 noon. Previous Supporters Clubs who have used the facility prior to a match at Hampden found these timings were suitable and allowed for adequate time in the lounge before their buses depart for Hampden around 2.00pm. Please note there will be no transport organised by Celtic Football Club to take supporters to Hampden.

The entry fee for the day would be £5 for adults and free of charge for children (under 16). Payment can be made by cheque or card via the telephone prior to the Cup Final.

Bookings can be made by calling me on the number below or by contacting my colleague Catriona on 0141 551 4405 or Clare on 0141 551 4288.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Lorraine

Don't think so Lorraine.

As nice a gesture as this is, no thanks!

Scott Allan Key
11-05-2012, 01:37 AM

Paranoid.

Calm down. No I ain't. I know Hibs fans do not think this, but if you've lived through in the Weege like myself you'll know what they say, in that most patronising way of theirs.

Gala Foxes
11-05-2012, 04:50 AM
£5 for access to a pay bar - what a brass neck, they should be embarassed with themselves

Wouldnt give them a bolt