PDA

View Full Version : Public Sale problems and queries (merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3

AgentDaleCooper
07-05-2012, 11:46 PM
just wondering if anyone has any word on how many were left over form the priority sales, and how many were handed back by the SFA (i heard somewhere hearts got 3,000?)

NaeTechnoHibby
08-05-2012, 12:47 AM
just wondering if anyone has any word on how many were left over form the priority sales, and how many were handed back by the SFA (i heard somewhere hearts got 3,000?)

Interesting that I heard a Jambo today said he had managed to get 4 tickets (dunno how) yet he was fretting oan Friday about only having secured his own :confused:

norhfc
08-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Being trying to get my name on database but they wont let me.I live abroad so dont get to go often.
If the yank only knew what I,ve done over the years to get to Hibs games,but hey thats life eh.
Is there anybody out there whose details I can use for tomorrows public sale ?
Promise I,ll behave myself....pm me please if theres names not getting used tomorrow.
Flights booked.

worth a try
:flag:

1two
08-05-2012, 10:22 AM
I think they're all Aussies mate but you may be right

Regardless, it's a bit I a joke

HNA2
08-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Have you spoken to the guys on the overseas board on here. I know they have all been busy trying to sort themselves out but they may be able to give you pointers.

pentlando
08-05-2012, 10:25 AM
I think the whole point of the database is that you need to attend or buy tickets for a category B or below match first, so that you are known to Hibs before buying tickets for a Category A game. The whole existence of the database would be worthless if you could just get your name added on for a Category A match. I appreciate living abroad makes that difficult. If everyone behaved themselves at games there would be no need for a database, but unfortunately they exist.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-05-2012, 10:34 AM
I think the whole point of the database is that you need to attend or buy tickets for a category B or below match first, so that you are known to Hibs before buying tickets for a Category A game. The whole existence of the database would be worthless if you could just get your name added on for a Category A match. I appreciate living abroad makes that difficult. If everyone behaved themselves at games there would be no need for a database, but unfortunately they exist.

The database is more than just behaving (although part of it). It's about loyalty now and "getting credit" for spending on hibs whether it be tickets, merchandise. And rightly so in my opinion. I've been arguing that the club should "know" their customers and first is knowing who the heckthey are.

Bristolhibby
08-05-2012, 10:49 AM
For future reference.

Buy a cheap ticket for a crappy game and get them to post it to an Edinburgh address (give it to your Maw or something).

There you go, you are on the database. Job done.

Or get Somone back home when buying tickets for a group to add your name, I have done this with my brother in the past.

I know this doesn't help you now, hopefully somebody will lend you their client reference number.

J

pentlando
08-05-2012, 11:37 AM
[/B]
The database is more than just behaving (although part of it). It's about loyalty now and "getting credit" for spending on hibs whether it be tickets, merchandise. And rightly so in my opinion. I've been arguing that the club should "know" their customers and first is knowing who the heckthey are.

:agree:

norhfc
08-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Its my own fault not being on it,was at ER on easter Sunday but didnt bother telling them at the window to put me on list.
Understand why its there just hard to take from an American that I cant prove I,m Hibs daft.

Anyway...good news,an old friend has given me details I can use tomorrow...just need a bit of luck now

marinello59
08-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Its my own fault not being on it,was at ER on easter Sunday but didnt bother telling them at the window to put me on list.
Understand why its there just hard to take from an American that I cant prove I,m Hibs daft.

Anyway...good news,an old friend has given me details I can use tomorrow...just need a bit of luck now

The Yank said no?
I don't think so!
Just tell him your a mental,
Hibee
na na na na na na na na na.............................

priorparkhibby
08-05-2012, 02:43 PM
So what time are the queues expected to start in the morning for the public sale of cup final tickets?

woodyloon
08-05-2012, 02:45 PM
I phoned this morning just to check my status re database and I was told I was not the database. Not a suprise as it is always the wife who pays for the tickets for me and her and the 2 boys, and any time we have spent £100's in the clubshop or online it is always my wife who has ordered it(well I thought I had in the past). So because my wife was never asked or thought to give the other peoples details for the other tickets I can't phone for the chance of any tickets in the public sale.

I was told if I bought a season ticket I would get on the database but he can't add me through my wifes profile, as I work a lot of weekends a season ticket is not much use anyway.

So i'm totally gutted and disappointed after being a Hibee for 40 years, that I am left hoping my wife can get out of her meeting tomorrow to try and get tickets, whilst I sit at home.

Wembley67
08-05-2012, 02:46 PM
1am so I would get there bout 12.30am to beat the rush.

cha1875
08-05-2012, 02:51 PM
think i may head up after my tea and get a good spot

J-C
08-05-2012, 02:55 PM
So what time are the queues expected to start in the morning for the public sale of cup final tickets?

There will be no queue's as it's online and phone sales only.

J-C
08-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Being trying to get my name on database but they wont let me.I live abroad so dont get to go often.
If the yank only knew what I,ve done over the years to get to Hibs games,but hey thats life eh.
Promise I,ll behave myself....pm me please if theres names not getting used tomorrow.
Flights booked.

worth a try

If you're not on the database now, you've no chance, think you had to be on it prior to last home game, any walk up punters who were not registered last night don't go into draw or can't buy online general sale.

Pretty Boy
08-05-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm at ER now getting the queue started.

First in line. Not many folk about for some reason though.

Sean1875
08-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Yanks said no, i dont think so :partyhibb:singing::greengrin

Hibeesmad
08-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Why don't u just go to at least 1 game in 38 and then u would be able to get a ticket for the final. Instead of not going to a game all season and then turning up to a final? Might sound harsh as u live abroad but if u can come back to Scotland for the final then surely u can come over for at least one other game??

hibbybob
08-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Why don't u just go to at least 1 game in 38 and then u would be able to get a ticket for the final. Instead of not going to a game all season and then turning up to a final? Might sound harsh as u live abroad but if u can come back to Scotland for the final then surely u can come over for at least one other game??

Or you could have bought a membership for £20!

priorparkhibby
08-05-2012, 03:33 PM
There will be no queue's as it's online and phone sales only.

Glad you said this, i was planning on going to the ground for tickets in the morning, you've saved me a wasted trip!

Cheers

Scouse Hibee
08-05-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm at ER now getting the queue started.

First in line. Not many folk about for some reason though.

Second in line pal....................I have converted my seat disguise into a barrier one..................stop fecklin leaning on me :greengrin

Taz_hibee
08-05-2012, 04:54 PM
What time does the online sale start?

joe breezy
08-05-2012, 04:56 PM
10am tomorrow

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Interesting that I heard a Jambo today said he had managed to get 4 tickets (dunno how) yet he was fretting oan Friday about only having secured his own :confused:

Jambo in "overstretched truth" shocker.

Pretty Boy
08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the sale runs over to a second day.

We will sell out but I think most people who want a ticket will get one.

Easy to be so calm when I've already got a ticket though.

iwasthere1972
08-05-2012, 05:00 PM
What time does the online sale start?

3pm. :greengrin

easty
08-05-2012, 05:02 PM

:tee hee:

steviehibsleith
08-05-2012, 05:03 PM

10 am same as when phone lines open

Fifer
08-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Are they selling tickets at the ticket office tomorrow ?
Or is it just phone in and online.
Also any idea as to how many are on sale.

Scouse Hibee
08-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Are they selling tickets at the ticket office tomorrow ?
Or is it just phone in and online.
Also any idea as to how many are on sale.

Online and phone sales only.

francobaresi
08-05-2012, 06:33 PM
If everyone promises not to phone in the morning I will give them a call to ask how many they have and let you all know, minus my 2 of course :greengrin:greengrin

Fifer
08-05-2012, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=Scouse Hibee;3215788]Online and phone sales only.[/QUOTE

Thanks

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Where about is it, that sites as hard as the krypton factor to get round?:confused:

scott_hfc1875
08-05-2012, 07:57 PM
getting a bit panicky for tomorrow , im on the database and as its online sale only does anyone know how its going to work?

glenn6270
08-05-2012, 08:01 PM
online and phone .
0844 844 1875 option 1

zlatan
08-05-2012, 08:01 PM
You'll be absolutely fine. The tickets will go within a few hours so as long as you're online for 10 you'll be grand :aok:

AgentDaleCooper
08-05-2012, 08:10 PM
i too am cacking bricks right now...i have an exam for uni on thursday, it's one of my finals, and i cannot think about anything other than getting a ticket...

BoltonHibee
08-05-2012, 08:12 PM
online and phone .
0844 844 1875 option 1

How do you purchase online?

scott_hfc1875
08-05-2012, 08:18 PM
is there anything i need to do before hand for the online part?

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 08:18 PM

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Go to the login page. Login with the details you registered with. If you've never registered, choose "activate my account" and enter your client ref. If you don't have a client ref then you're out of luck for the eTicketing.

BoltonHibee
08-05-2012, 08:25 PM

Go to the login page. Login with the details you registered with. If you've never registered, choose "activate my account" and enter your client ref. If you don't have a client ref then you're out of luck for the eTicketing.

Thanks for that. Would you only have a client ref if you had a ST though?

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks for that. Would you only have a client ref if you had a ST though?

No everyone on the database has a client ref. If you have any tickets lying around the house look for a client ref printed on them.

Wotherspiniesta
08-05-2012, 08:34 PM
No everyone on the database has a client ref. If you have any tickets lying around the house look for a client ref printed on them.

Really? I thought it was only if you had a season ticket in the past 2/3 years.

jgl07
08-05-2012, 08:34 PM

With difficulty if the CIS Final is anything to go by. The whole system will crash within minutes.

I would go via thye phone. Keep dialing!

HibsMax
08-05-2012, 08:37 PM

Which is utter balls as the page says to click "Create Account"...which doesn't exist. I contacted the Ticket Office to ask about this but I didn't get a reply. I hate, hate, hate! when web sites provide a method of providing feedback and then ignore it. So how do I get into the database? I am already on the Hibs TV database but apparently they are two different lists. Of course. LOL.

scott_hfc1875
08-05-2012, 08:44 PM
i cant find anything that has a client ref number which looks like its gonna have to the the phones for me

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 08:58 PM

Negative. Every ST holder, club member and anyone who bought a Cat B tickets and handed over their details to the TO to get on the database has a client ref.

Jamesie
08-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Online ticket office already has a queue!

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Which is utter balls as the page says to click "Create Account"...which doesn't exist. I contacted the Ticket Office to ask about this but I didn't get a reply. I hate, hate, hate! when web sites provide a method of providing feedback and then ignore it. So how do I get into the database? I am already on the Hibs TV database but apparently they are two different lists. Of course. LOL.

By buying a Cat B ticket. If you're not on the database now, you won't be buying a ticket I'm afraid.

HibsMax
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
By buying a Cat B ticket. If you're not on the database now, you won't be buying a ticket I'm afraid.

Yah, I know, not that I wanted to sign up now for a ticket...I just wanted to sign up.

Gmack7
08-05-2012, 09:09 PM
i cant find anything that has a client ref number which looks like its gonna have to the the phones for me

same,i'm on the database so are my 2 sons aged 8 and 10,dnes anyone know if i will be able to buy the 3 of us tickets in one transaction

DH1875
08-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Yah, I know, not that I wanted to sign up now for a ticket...I just wanted to sign up.

You NEED a client ref number to sign up though. If you've got one sign up the now and you'll have a chance for tickets. If you haven't got one it doesn't matter if it's today, tomorrow or next week. You won't be able too.

HibsMax
08-05-2012, 09:13 PM
You NEED a client ref number to sign up though. If you've got one sign up the now and you'll have a chance for tickets. If you haven't got one it doesn't matter if it's today, tomorrow or next week. You won't be able too.

You don't need a client ref, at least not according to the site. There are several options. If you're a person who has never purchased a ticket and therefor don't have a client ref, you're instructed to click "Create Account"....which is nowhere to be found. It's a moot point, I'm just grumbling about another "simple" thing that isn't as it should be. I can sign up anytime before next season, I'm sure.

EDIT : from the site...

I have never purchased a ticket before

For Cat B games you will need to register an account with us. You can do this by clicking "Create Account" below

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 09:14 PM
same,i'm on the database so are my 2 sons aged 8 and 10,dnes anyone know if i will be able to buy the 3 of us tickets in one transaction

Max 2 per transaction as far as i can make out.

andrew70
08-05-2012, 09:18 PM

Surely it's 2 per client ref?

Gmack7
08-05-2012, 09:19 PM

thats what i'm worried about,which would mean theres no way i could take bnth them if i get thrnugh

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Surely it's 2 per client ref?

Just so there's no confusion, this is the exact wording:

10am - On-line and telephone sales of any tickets remaining from the Priority Sale and/or those that may be returned from the Scottish FA or Hampden Park Ltd. Supporters purchasing on-line or on the Hibernian Ticket Sales Hotline 0844 844 1875 option 1, must already be registered on the Club database and will be limited to 2 tickets per purchase

If you have multiple people in your party on the database then get them logged in and purchasing at the same time. Though you probably won't end up sat together, mind.

GreenArmyyy!
08-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Are season ticket holders allowed to purchase again tomorrow?

andrew70
08-05-2012, 09:25 PM

10am - On-line and telephone sales of any tickets remaining from the Priority Sale and/or those that may be returned from the Scottish FA or Hampden Park Ltd. Supporters purchasing on-line or on the Hibernian Ticket Sales Hotline 0844 844 1875 option 1, must already be registered on the Club database and will be limited to 2 tickets per purchase

If you have multiple people in your party on the database then get them logged in and purchasing at the same time. Though you probably won't end up sat together, mind.

If that's the case my mates have got no chance...they are all working! I am off for the day. I've bought multiple tickets before and never had an issue! I see what you mean by the wording though. Damn! :(

cheeky moonkeh
08-05-2012, 09:26 PM
I phoned up earlier on behalf of my boyfriend and they said that as long as the season ticket holder doesnt have any tickets assigned to them already! I said what if he only has one ticket assigned and he said he could get another!!!

DH1875
08-05-2012, 09:27 PM
I've seen a few people ask if anyone isn't using there's can they have it. How exactly would that work? Surely the name on the payment method would be different to the name of the client ref and you'd have to trust the guy to get them delivered to you :confused:.

andrew70
08-05-2012, 09:28 PM
I phoned up earlier on behalf of my boyfriend and they said that as long as the season ticket holder doesnt have any tickets assigned to them already! I said what if he only has one ticket assigned and he said he could get another!!!

That's surely not right! Surely public sale is available to everyone no matter what tickets have already been allocated.

cheeky moonkeh
08-05-2012, 09:30 PM
That's surely not right! Surely public sale is available to everyone no matter what tickets have already been allocated.

That was what the guy said on the phone, dont know how reliable they are though! It was an aussie guy!

vein
08-05-2012, 09:30 PM

I was on it on Monday and seen there is an option for creating a network with other people on the database. Assume that is so you can purchase in a group and all sit together.

GMack7 - You could try activating 2 (or 3) of your reference numbers tonight and linking them together in the network. I'm really not sure how it will all work tomorrow though, it may not let you buy more than the 2 tickets.

andrew70
08-05-2012, 09:31 PM
That was what the guy said on the phone, dont know how reliable they are though! It was an aussie guy!

No problem, oh well the last few replies to my posts have began to worry me. Doubt I'll be able to get anymore tickets.

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I was on it on Monday and seen there is an option for creating a network with other people on the database. Assume that is so you can purchase in a group and all sit together.

GMack7 - You could try activating 2 (or 3) of your reference numbers tonight and linking them together in the network. I'm really not sure how it will all work tomorrow though, it may not let you buy more than the 2 tickets.

I'm not so sure. "Two per purchase" seems pretty black and white to me tbh. I could be wrong, but the wording is quite specific.

cheeky moonkeh
08-05-2012, 09:32 PM
No problem, oh well the last few replies to my posts have began to worry me. Doubt I'll be able to get anymore tickets.

One of our mates is trying to get a ticket so hes hoping hell be able to get it from my boyfriends details as he has only took one with his season ticket

andrew70
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM

This is what I've done previously and have my group set up ready for easy booking for away derbies, cup games etc am really hoping this will work for me tomorrow. Fingers crossed

lucky
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I think there will be tickets on sale at the shop on Friday.

Dunbar Hibee
08-05-2012, 09:52 PM

If that is the case its a ****ing joke

J-C
08-05-2012, 10:00 PM
You also need info such as date if birth etc if phoning in, also you'll need password and e mail address for online.

Gmack7
08-05-2012, 10:02 PM
ive just found an old season ticket 08/09 with a client ref on it ,will it still be valid?

vein
08-05-2012, 10:02 PM
ive just found an old season ticket 08/09 with a client ref on it ,will it still be valid?

Yes.

lyonhibs
08-05-2012, 10:03 PM

Unless you've had a break in being a ST holder inbetween then and now, then yes it will be.

J-C
08-05-2012, 10:03 PM

Yep, think that's exactly right

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 10:04 PM

Maybe. If that client ref hasn't purchased tickets for a couple of years it comes off. Try registering on eTicketing now and it'll work or it won't is my only advice.

vein
08-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Unless you've had a break in being a ST holder inbetween then and now, then yes it will be.

I've not had a st since 08/09 and still have the same ref number.

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Yep, think that's exactly right

No, it isn't. Any ticket you've bought and registered on the database gets you a client ref number - the client ref number is your identifier on the database. I can assure you, I've not ever had a ST but I have a client ref.

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 10:09 PM
I've not had a st since 08/09 and still have the same ref number.

The ref number stays with you if you have a ST or not. If you've used your client ref to buy tickets after your ST lapsed then your client ref stays live.

If you client ref doesn't get used for 2 or 3 years for anything (ST, normal Cat A or B tickets) then I think it goes into the ether.

J-C
08-05-2012, 10:09 PM
No, it isn't. Any ticket you've bought and registered on the database gets you a client ref number - the client ref number is your identifier on the database. I can assure you, I've not ever had a ST but I have a client ref.

Thanks for clearing that up as I was told something else, season ticket holders only, shows what pish some folk talk.

vein
08-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Maybe. If that client ref hasn't purchased tickets for a couple of years it comes off. Try registering on eTicketing now and it'll work or it won't is my only advice.

Are you sure it comes off? I've logged in this week and mine is still active, per my post above I haven't had a st since 2009 and hadn't bought a ticket since then too. Would still recommend logging in now to check rather than waiting for the morning though!

Gmack7
08-05-2012, 10:11 PM

cheers for your help but it never worked,correct me if wrong but is my name DOB and address enough to buy tickets over the phone?

iwasthere1972
08-05-2012, 10:15 PM
cheers for your help but it never worked,correct me if wrong but is my name DOB and address enough to buy tickets over the phone?

Should be as when I've phoned up before I didn't know my client ref number. If you've paid by debit/credit card before then they will have the details on record.

The_Todd
08-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Are you sure it comes off? I've logged in this week and mine is still active, per my post above I haven't had a st since 2009 and hadn't bought a ticket since then too. Would still recommend logging in now to check rather than waiting for the morning though!

I'm sure there's a cut off but I could be wrong and it would do no harm for anyone with an old client ref to try it, even if it means more people for me to compete with tomorrow.

vein
08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm sure there's a cut off but I could be wrong and it would do no harm for anyone with an old client ref to try it, even if it means more people for me to compete with tomorrow.

You may well be right just its the first I had heard of it. I thought it was a case of once your on the database that's you on it for good.

GreenArmyyy!
08-05-2012, 10:20 PM
I've just logged into a mate of mines that hasn't been used since 2007 and it still has his details:thumbsup:

DrSpaceMonkey
08-05-2012, 10:22 PM
i tried using my client ref from 2008 and it did not work, my sister bought tickets over the phone last year does that mean she will be in the database?

iwasthere1972
08-05-2012, 10:27 PM
i tried using my client ref from 2008 and it did not work, my sister bought tickets over the phone last year does that mean she will be in the database?

:agree: Otherwise she wouldn't have been able to buy tickets.

HibsMax
09-05-2012, 03:11 AM

I understand what you're saying but its a little naive. When I come home I usually have a ton of things to do that push Hibs down the list. That's if I'm even over during the season and on days that Hibs are playing at home. There are lots of hurdles. Plane fare is a killer.

chasitup
09-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Flights booked.

worth a try

You have a PM. :wink:

J-C
09-05-2012, 07:12 AM
It's only 8am an I'm having problems logging in due to high demand :confused:

Hermit Crab
09-05-2012, 07:20 AM
It's only 8am an I'm having problems logging in due to high demand :confused:

Relax and keep trying you will get in eventually. ;-)

sambajustice
09-05-2012, 07:20 AM
I had 2 tickets from the recent kilmarnock game. Used that client ref number. Didn't work!

It asks for your number and your surname. The only thing I can think of is that number doesn't match the surname, for whatever reason!

MB62
09-05-2012, 07:30 AM
what's the link again? I might try later to check where I am sitting.

Is it tomorrow, 10th, we can start collecting our tickets?

CabbageBoy
09-05-2012, 07:30 AM
Relax and keep trying you will get in eventually. ;-)

Why are you trying now; you'll just get kicked out after 15 minutes of inactivity. Try at 9:50

Since90+2
09-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Do you need your client reference to buy over the phone or is that just for online?

gf77
09-05-2012, 07:52 AM
I was waiting in a queue for about fifteen minutes due to high demand, at 1am!

Smidge
09-05-2012, 07:59 AM

As there is nothing on the official site referring to this, then I don't think this is right. There was a lot of detail about who could buy what when the priority sale was launched, so I don't think they would miss an important detail like this today.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Why are you trying now; you'll just get kicked out after 15 minutes of inactivity. Try at 9:50

I'm not Ive got a ticket, I was only trying to reassure the man who's trying to get on the site.

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:01 AM

Wasn't trying to log on to buy tickets, just checking my e mail and pass word that I had were still working :confused:

GraniteCityHibs
09-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Should be as when I've phoned up before I didn't know my client ref number. If you've paid by debit/credit card before then they will have the details on record.

I called the other day to find out my client ref as i couldn't remember it.

I just gave them my name and address and they gave me the number from the system.

hibee-shtuggie
09-05-2012, 08:07 AM
As it says...what time does the ticket office close tonight?

The_Todd
09-05-2012, 08:15 AM
It took me 30 minutes but I'm logged in - I'm not letting go of this session until I have two tickets. It may seem selfish, but I'm taking every advantage I can get. Anyone trying to login at 9.50 will have a horrendous wait.

JohnStephens91
09-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Wasn't trying to log on to buy tickets, just checking my e mail and pass word that I had were still working :confused:

My e-mail and password are not working? Tried loads of times, maybe it has just crashed?

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:18 AM
My e-mail and password are not working? Tried loads of times, maybe it has just crashed?

I can't get in, just getting green bar working it's way across the screen.

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:19 AM

I called the other day to find out my client ref as i couldn't remember it.

I just gave them my name and address and they gave me the number from the system.

That's what I did.

JohnStephens91
09-05-2012, 08:24 AM

I got in, waited about 25 minutes though! The website won't let me log in though and all my details are right because I checked last night, it's a nightmare to do anything at the moment.

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
I got in, waited about 25 minutes though! The website won't let me log in though and all my details are right because I checked last night, it's a nightmare to do anything at the moment.

I wanted to check they were still working, little bar disappeared and then timed me out, took me back to log in with email and pass word and hey presto got in right away, unfortunately nothing showing, so as soon as you refresh the page come 10am, it'll be back to the high demand status, at least I know my details are ok.

down-the-slope
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM

There will be lots just staring at that 'loading' bar today.....biggest e-queue in Hibs history

It reminds me of life pre-broadband :greengrin

number9dream
09-05-2012, 08:28 AM
That green bar is moving very slowly... :I'm waiti

WeAreHibs
09-05-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm sitting with 2 laptops and 3 phones, laptops on autorefresh and phones at the ready. Needs must!!

Bet I still don't get any.

JohnStephens91
09-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I wanted to check they were still working, little bar disappeared and then timed me out, took me back to log in with email and pass word and hey presto got in right away, unfortunately nothing showing, so as soon as you refresh the page come 10am, it'll be back to the high demand status, at least I know my details are ok.

Looks like I'll have to try the phone sale for my dads ticket...

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm sitting with 2 laptops and 3 phones, laptops on autorefresh and phones at the ready. Needs must!!

Bet I still don't get any.

Yep, I've got mobile and home phone at the ready too.

norhfc
09-05-2012, 08:35 AM
green bar is finished but now its just jumping back and forth...long day ahead !

Liam89
09-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Whilst this green bar slowly makes it way across my screen i'm beginning to wonder if i'd be better focusing my attention on using the phone? Thoughts?

James.
09-05-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm in. Hopefully I can just click from link to link over the next 20 mins or so to keep me active! :flag:

CropleyWasGod
09-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Whilst this green bar slowly makes it way across my screen i'm beginning to wonder if i'd be better focusing my attention on using the phone? Thoughts?

My thoughts are of the Ford Keirnan character in that ad... where he ends up throwing his PC around the room.

Go on... you know you want to. Just do it.

Smidge
I'm in too, logged in and everything. Will just keep it active for a while!

Gatecrasher
Good luck everyone, remember and don't let those pages time out :wink:

The_Todd
09-05-2012, 08:39 AM
When you hit the queue don't refresh, don't leave the page, just leave it. You will get in at some point.

Everytime you keep trying you go to the back of the queue.

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Once in, just click on up and coming events, takes you to another page but press return and all ok, hopefully doing that will stop you timing out.

sambajustice
09-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Been in the queue website for about 40 mins, I would say only about 60% of the way there... *High Demand*

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:41 AM
When you hit the queue don't refresh, don't leave the page, just leave it. You will get in at some point.

Everytime you keep trying you go to the back of the queue.

After the green bar disappeared it timed me out and took me back to log in page, I entered details and got in right away, result.:greengrin

The_Todd
09-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Sod it. I just got booted off though I kept my session live. There goes my chance.

Green Man
I was logged in early, browsing about to keep my session active, then one click took me to the queue page :grr:

Sean1875
My bar is moving extremely slowly. No way it'll be full by 10 :boo hoo:

J-C
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Been in the queue website for about 40 mins, I would say only about 60% of the way there... *High Demand*

I also think the area you're from and your internet speed has a lot do with it.

Cheshire Hibee
09-05-2012, 08:44 AM
After the green bar disappeared it timed me out and took me back to log in page, I entered details and got in right away, result.:greengrin

Been sat on green bar for about 30 minutes now.:confused:

Wembley67
09-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Cockily sitting with 3 windows open all logged in and ready to go...

Danderhall Hibs
09-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Has anyone else heard that they're planning to do a refresh (kick everyone out) of the eTicketing page at 955am? Everyone signed in prior to this time will have to log back in apparently. Probably best if everyone just logs out the now and re-try just before 10.

number9dream
09-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Stay positive! Rod is doing his best on a 1998 modem, while bringing in a couple of ball boys on half pay to work the 2 phones.
That green bar is driving me mad!

Makaveli
09-05-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm sitting with two queues and the one I started five minutes later is now in the lead. :confused:

Smidge
09-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Has anyone else heard that they're planning to do a refresh (kick everyone out) of the eTicketing page at 955am? Everyone signed in prior to this time will have to log back in apparently. Probably best if everyone just logs out the now and re-try just before 10.

Plausible, although you could just be trying a wee sneaky one to get everyone who has managed to log in, logged out....... :wink: :greengrin

sambajustice
09-05-2012, 08:50 AM
I also think the area you're from and your internet speed has a lot do with it.

Possibly, but im sitting at work with it running in the background. I work at a college so generally the internet speeds are pretty quick.

I'll take a chance with a couple of phone calls in 10 mins or so. Not going to bust my ass to get tickets. To be honest with you, i'm not even sure im on the database. Although i did get tickets for the Kilmarnock game!

sambajustice
09-05-2012, 08:53 AM

:faf: Nice try...

easty
09-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Watching this bloody green bar is like watching Colin Nish playing for Hibs....it's slow as and doesn't seem to be doing much, but eventually you know it might do something! :greengrin

Hermit Crab
09-05-2012, 08:54 AM
5 mins to go best of luck to those who need a ticket, hope you are successful. :-)

The_Todd
09-05-2012, 08:55 AM
What he said about a refresh does make sense. It seems a few were kicked out ten mins ago. I was too.

Wembley67
09-05-2012, 08:56 AM
More nervous now than I was pre cherry

GraniteCityHibs
09-05-2012, 08:56 AM
I was logged in early, browsing about to keep my session active, then one click took me to the queue page :grr:

:agree: same here

A tad frustrating that!

Delboy4
09-05-2012, 08:57 AM
This is a nightmare!

down-the-slope
09-05-2012, 08:58 AM
3 mins to go.........my several hundred quid a year investment in out club is paying dividends today...could not bear this if I had not got my tickets

green&left
09-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Take it we need to wait in the que before we get the chance to log in..?

Chuck Rhoades
09-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Calls don't even queue, just cut straight out... No point in that?

lyonhibs
09-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Got myself a nice, snail's pace bar moving towards completion to let me log-in. Looking to get a couple of tickets to be sold on at face value to distant Hibbies who aren't on the database, but my ticket is already guaranteed, so not too bothered.

Best of luck one and all - see you on May 19th hopefully :aok:

GGTTH

Smidge
09-05-2012, 09:00 AM
10am and nothing showing...

Wembley67
There's no tickets to view online!

down-the-slope
Calls don't even queue, just cut straight out... No point in that?

Cause its not 10 ya plum....

Chuck Rhoades
09-05-2012, 09:01 AM

It is now - it was working at 9:50am ringing and holding then cut out, now just cuts out...

Sean1875
09-05-2012, 09:02 AM

Ten now and still cutting straight out..

persevere1875
My green bar's about as close as Hanlons shot to going in against the Pars, come on this is killing me

GreenCastle
Watching this bloody green bar is like watching Colin Nish playing for Hibs....it's slow as and doesn't seem to be doing much, but eventually you know it might do something! :greengrin

:faf::top marks

JohnStephens91
09-05-2012, 09:03 AM
It is now - it was working at 9:50am ringing and holding then cut out, now just cuts out...

I know, what a pain in the a*** would have been easier queuing at Easter Road I think

Makaveli
09-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Just watched the green bar jump back from the o in how to the m in estimate. :rolleyes:

Smidge
09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Will only let me buy one ticket!!

Pretty Boy
09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Good luck to all still looking for tickets.

TheMentalHibees
09-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Will all yous on the phone hang up so I can get through? Thank you.

hibs0666
That was a doddle - just got the 18 tickets I was after. :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
There's no tickets to view online!

I just got re-set, and phoneline is recorded message and then cut aff! :boo hoo:

green&left
Got myself a nice, snail's pace bar moving towards completion to let me log-in. Looking to get a couple of tickets to be sold on at face value to distant Hibbies who aren't on the database, but my ticket is already guaranteed, so not too bothered.

Best of luck one and all - see you on May 19th hopefully :aok:

GGTTH

Likewise.

My bars moved half an inch in about 6 minutes.

Good luck all. Looks like your gonna need it!

allyhibee
Yes!!!! Got my tickets :)

Smidge
(&£$)(£&$&@£(&

Got kicked out..... having to start again!!

IWasThere2016
09-05-2012, 09:06 AM
That was a doddle - just got the 18 tickets I was after. :thumbsup:

:top marks

Just_Jimmy
what's the point in this system if it's not going to hold calls in a queue?

Green Man
If everyone could just log off for a couple of minutes so I can get two tickets, I'll close my window and lessen the congestion :agree:

Wembley67
I just got re-set, and phoneline is recorded message and then cut aff! :boo hoo:

Got two tickets for the east sitting in the basket but can't complete at the checkout!

Hermit Crab
09-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Maybe the system is overloaded with yams trying to get tickets :-o

GreenArmyyy!
09-05-2012, 09:07 AM
this is is nightmare let me through :rolleyes:

down-the-slope
09-05-2012, 09:08 AM

Youve had your number blacklisted for calling early :agree:

:wink:

The_Todd
09-05-2012, 09:08 AM
How do Ticketmaster cope with even more high profile events than this?

hibees59
09-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Likewise.

My bars moved half an inch in about 6 minutes.

Good luck all. Looks like your gonna need it!

I must have an old machine, my bar's moving at half the speed of your machine. I hope everyone on the internet and phone a masssive technology failure until I get my tickets.

green&left

They don't :D

Chuck Rhoades
Does seem pointless cutting you off, better sitting in a queue and waiting an hour?

JeMeSouviens
Anybody bought east stand yet? What seat number are they at?

Working on the assumption they're selling F1->G8 you might offer some hope (or not) to the progress bar watching masses ...

Smidge
09-05-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm back at the timing bar and just tried phoning but disconnected.

Added 2 tickets to basket but it asked me to assign 1 of them to another member. I've already bought the one I was allowed as an existing ST but was trying to get two together so I can go with my mate. Tried to start again, but just went straight back to the timing bar. Stupid me. Stupid system.

down-the-slope
Got two tickets for the east sitting in the basket but can't complete at the checkout!

Arrrggghhh thats like having the barman pull a pint...sitting it on the bar...then you realising your wallets at home :shocked:

Sean1875
Getting sick of hearing this bird tell me I cant get through, why the hell is there no queuing system for calls?

Hibby_Paul
Think ticketmaster must devote more bandwidth? Or. Something technical like that to cope which prob costs more money. Often get similar problems though for when big stadium tickets go on sale.

Annoying I got kicked out an now back in q - not looking promising.

Velma Dinkley
Good luck, Pedro. I'll have to watch the final in Cyprus but I hope I'll be celebrating a win regardless! I'm just happy I don't have to resort to watching the game in Quinns. Don't think I've ever seen Hibs win there! :flag:

GreenArmyyy!

There isn't any higher profile events than this. :wink:

Green Man
09-05-2012, 09:11 AM
The phone message says "supporters on the database are now able to purchase cup final tickets". Except we're not as we cannae get through!

Kenny1875
this recorded message on the phone is driving me maaaaad. they could have chosen someone who didnt have such a boring voice. it also takes ages to tell you the only piece of info you need - that the lines are busy

Just_Jimmy
why does it have options? press 1, press 1 again, there you go, now **** off.

Pointless system. it should ring, busy? queue. not this pathetic excuse for a ticketing system.

Albanian Hibs
09-05-2012, 09:12 AM
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

GreenArmyyy!
Anyone know the cost of calling this number?:confused:

JohnStephens91
This is just an absolute nightmare, no queues on the phone and the e-ticketing won't let me log in even though my details are right! Looks like my dad may be disappointed...

AgentDaleCooper
i love how utterly vague that green bar is. "it'll take...about this long: [.................................................. ........................................]" :aok:

Chuck Rhoades

RP making a mint:greengrin

fordie2
We got through on the phone only for the guy at the ticket office to tell us we were 30 seconds to early! Seriously WTF! Why answer the phone???

JeMeSouviens
09-05-2012, 09:13 AM

5p/min from a landline

Green Man
09-05-2012, 09:13 AM

Dunno but I'm glad I'm using the work phone :greengrin

JHFC
09-05-2012, 09:14 AM
this recorded message on the phone is driving me maaaaad. they could have chosen someone who didnt have such a boring voice. it also takes ages to tell you the only piece of info you need - that the lines are busy

They should have a que system for people phoning, ive tried about 50 times already!

Albanian Hibs
going to cost a fortune calling this number every minute. green bar not even half way and been on since half 9.

Billychaotic182

This is killing me. Am sick of her voice.

Wembley67
Arrrggghhh thats like having the barman pull a pint...sitting it on the bar...then you realising your wallets at home :shocked:

Ahhh well its kicked me out now.

Only saving grace is no one else can buy tickets so hopefully loads of folk will get pissed off and stop trying then voila....

bob12345
09-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Well I logged on at 9:55am thinking that anything earlier would be pointless and get you timed out. Think I'm approaching 10% done, hopeless case?

pacorosssco
They should have a que system for people phoning, ive tried about 50 times already!

agreed and at 12p a go a total rip off. fans fleeced again.

Kaiser_Sauzee
How big is this call centre?

I imagine one Australian lassie taking calls and two old women on their break knitting shreddies.

:grr:

easty
09-05-2012, 09:16 AM
how far along the green bar are people who are waiting in the online queue? I'm just half-way through the word 'how'...not even half-way along the bar yet!

Billychaotic182
09-05-2012, 09:17 AM

75 and counting :timebomb:

JohnStephens91
Has anyone managed to get through on the phone yet? :confused:

IWasThere2016
SORTED !!!! Two for the East row DDD (the players will be dots!!!) :thumbsup:

hibsmad
Can someone help? Im currently waiting in queue online and also trying continuously on the phone. The problem is that Im not even sure if I can purchase once I get through. I was a season ticket holder for 20 years up until 3 years ago - since then I have gone to games but only ever paid at the gate or purchased tickets at the store. When I have purchased at the store all they needed was my name and address.

Will my name and address be enough if I get through on phone or online? Or should I have a ref number or something similar?

JeMeSouviens
how far along the green bar are people who are waiting in the online queue? I'm just half-way through the word 'how'...not even half-way along the bar yet!

't' in estimate :boo hoo:

andrew70
09-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm back at the timing bar and just tried phoning but disconnected.

Added 2 tickets to basket but it asked me to assign 1 of them to another member. I've already bought the one I was allowed as an existing ST but was trying to get two together so I can go with my mate. Tried to start again, but just went straight back to the timing bar. Stupid me. Stupid system.

So if you have bought some as a Season Ticket holder already, you are not allowed to buy anymore??

...WentToMowAnSPL
09-05-2012, 09:18 AM

I imagine one Australian lassie taking calls and two old women on their break knitting shreddies.

Think it will be 2019 by the time the green bar fills up :-(

Heedersnvolleys
09-05-2012, 09:19 AM
I think my bar just moved:greengrin 3/4 of the way there I would say.
and the sickly sweet voice on the ticket line is doing my head in already!
What the chances if I get tickets today they can put them together with my ticket I bought with my membership?

JeMeSouviens
Can someone help? Im currently waiting in queue online and also trying continuously on the phone. The problem is that Im not even sure if I can purchase once I get through. I was a season ticket holder for 20 years up until 3 years ago - since then I have gone to games but only ever paid at the gate or purchased tickets at the store. When I have purchased at the store all they needed was my name and address.

Will my name and address be enough if I get through on phone or online? Or should I have a ref number or something similar?

You're fine on the phone but you'd need to know your client ref number for online. If you have any old tickets you've bought in advance from the TO (ie. not pay at the gate) then it'll be printed on them.

allyhibee
Well I logged on at 9:55am thinking that anything earlier would be pointless and get you timed out. Think I'm approaching 10% done, hopeless case?

It took me a good half hour logging in at 9.15 to get the green bar loaded fully. If everyone has logged in around 10 you should be ok as everyone will be in the same boat.

JHFC
75 and counting :timebomb:

Which is a whopping £9 gone just trying to connect!

Smidge
09-05-2012, 09:20 AM

Not even at the writing yet :confused: Now resurrected the wife's laptop so to get two goes at it.

I've stopped ringing the phone number as it would cost a fortune to keep going.

Will be raging if I don't get anything seeing as I had 2 tickets in my basket at 10.05 and it wouldn't let me complete my transaction.

KingFranck
Logged one PC in at 9.25 and it's still only half way along that bar!!!
This PC is about 10% along, what a waste of time Hibs well done you've upset your loyal support!

Sack Ticketmaster I'll help you build a new system Rod

I was trying to get a ticket for my daughter and also tried the phone but same as all on here disconnected cos the agents are all busy !!!

Wonder if they've sold anywhere near 1/10th of the tickets on sale with this shambles?

Kenny1875
i'm at the 'o' in you and phoning like a mad man

Billychaotic182
This is a joke

Just_Jimmy

G, how'd you get through? did it ring straight away or did you let the message play through to be picked up at some point etc? Just wondering if it's worth listening to her over and over and over and over and over and ....

Makaveli

Just had a big jump from 'o' in the first you right up to 'a' in are! It jumped back a bit earlier so might be making up for that.

JeMeSouviens
09-05-2012, 09:21 AM

seat number?

hibsmad
You're fine on the phone but you'd need to know your client ref number for online. If you have any old tickets you've bought in advance from the TO (ie. not pay at the gate) then it'll be printed on them.

Thanks. Hope to god I get through on the phone then!

Herdy1
mmm, thank you for calling blah blah blah, answer the freakin phone ya bams

TheEastTerrace

Whats pissing me off is constantly having to re-dial - how about a queue mechanism?!!

Chuck Rhoades
09-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Moan, moan, moan. Surely more than two people on here have got tickets :devil: if not, chin up as there are thousands left...

Liam89
G, how'd you get through? did it ring straight away or did you let the message play through to be picked up at some point etc? Just wondering if it's worth listening to her over and over and over and over and over and ....

this please

KingFranck

I'm at the a in wait that's been since 9.25 !

number9dream
Green bar is about 10% - 15% away from completion. The tension is unbearable!
I bet they don't even start picking up the phones til about noon, just to rake in the extra cash...

Kenny1875
i just got jumped wy up in the queue. start of admitted now

sambajustice

took me 75 mins to get to the end of the green bar. im in now.

Cant remember my client reference number!! Meh!!

no tickets for me then by the looks of things!

priorparkhibby
all our agents are currently busy.....that must be all 2 of them!!

Chuck Rhoades
Whats pissing me off is constantly having to re-dial - how about a queue mechanism?!!

Money making scheme. 12p connection fee each time you dial:agree:

down-the-slope
my green bar just did an Ivan like 30 yard sprint and went from 40% to 80% :greengrin

JohnStephens91
Not even at the writing yet :confused: Now resurrected the wife's laptop so to get two goes at it.

I've stopped ringing the phone number as it would cost a fortune to keep going.

Will be raging if I don't get anything seeing as I had 2 tickets in my basket at 10.05 and it wouldn't let me complete my transaction.

I've stopped calling now as well, what a joke of a system to be using. Hopefully my log in details will work when (if) I do get through

dp00
09-05-2012, 09:23 AM
phoning is the answer, sister got thro on 3 seprate occasions on her first go .

1st time the claimed she was not on database
2nd time she used my details
3rd time use my brothers

got her 3 tickets no bother

Pete
Press option 2 and you get straight through.

Berwickhibby
This is a ******g joke, in 30 minutes the green bar has moned about a cm. I am sick of the women on the phone with the same stupid message, why is there no waiting facility...... Grrrrr

Aaron

How many digits is a client ref number? 6 numbers?

IWasThere2016
09-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Press option 2 and you get straight through.

:agree: After 25 mins taking option1 - I took a chance on 3 and straight through :thumbsup:

easty
09-05-2012, 09:25 AM

mines is 5 i think.

Pete
09-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Big jump from just before below to middle of estimate!!

Chuck Rhoades
09-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Big jump from just before below to middle of estimate!!

Likewise! at the 'e' in patience now

Mango Man
09-05-2012, 09:27 AM
I have 2 tabs open and loading, the latter one is way ahead, should I risk keeping them both open?

IWasThere2016
09-05-2012, 09:28 AM
My client ref is 6 digits

Cabbage East

You log in with your email address and password don't you? The client ref no is automatically pulled through once you do this.

Pete
:agree: After 25 mins taking option1 - I took a chance on 3 and straight through :thumbsup:

I was only joking but I'm in a q now. Were you serious?

Billychaotic182
:fuming:​

Sean1875
09-05-2012, 09:29 AM

Tried it and said they could do nothing cause all tickets are through Ticketmaster? :confused:

Herdy1
i'm through, how much do you bet they won't find me on the database even though i've bought cat a tickets this season

fingers crossed

easty
You log in with your email address and password don't you? The client ref no is automatically pulled through once you do this.

yep. :agree:

GreenArmyyy!
Gave up going to try in a couple of hours, This is a joke.
:confused:

Chuck Rhoades
I was only joking but I'm in a q now. Were you serious?

Option 2 works...