PDA

View Full Version : Songs not to sing at hampden

1two
08-05-2012, 09:11 AM
His name is Craig Thompson, he comes from gorgie way, and he can play, what can he play, he plays with children.
Paedo Paedo Paedophille, Paedophille, Paedophille
Paedo Paedo Paedophille
Paedo Paedo Paedophille

It sounds disgusting, not funny and cringeworthy on an Internet forum, it's even worse in real life. Please don't sing it.

Geo_1875
08-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Even if he's refereeing the game?

08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
:agree: Lets leave the peado songs out, there not funny anymore and May 19th should be about hibs and not that kind of stuff.

N.Wales Hibby
08-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Yep, Just sing Hibs songs. I'm going to, if I remember the words.

--------
08-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Even if he's refereeing the game?

ESPECIALLY if he's refereeing the game. :rolleyes:

Hainan Hibs
08-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Got to admit I had a giggle at that one :greengrin

Won't be singing it at Hampden though, let's keep it Hibs class.

lapsedhibee
08-05-2012, 09:52 AM
What about Satchel being an economic migrant, or Mercer being in a different existential state from the Hibees?

Ross4356
08-05-2012, 09:59 AM
What about Satchel being an economic migrant, or Mercer being in a different existential state from the Hibees?

If these songs get sung, I will be joining in. Like them both

1two
08-05-2012, 10:26 AM
If these songs get sung, I will be joining in. Like them both

:agree: I like them because they both get right behind our team and show our support

Pretty Boy
08-05-2012, 10:34 AM
A couple of guys near me tried to give the Edinburgh song an airing last night. Thankfully very few joined in and they were shouted down pretty quickly.

People can dress that song up how they like but its racist pure and simple. Leave that one to the Hearts fans.

RIP
08-05-2012, 10:41 AM
A couple of guys near me tried to give the Edinburgh song an airing last night. Thankfully very few joined in and they were shouted down pretty quickly.

People can dress that song up how they like but its racist pure and simple. Leave that one to the Hearts fans.

Wish I'd been there. A couple of racist visitors got booted oot the singing section at the start of the season. Got the clubs backing big style on this point

08-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Wish I'd been there. A couple of racist visitors got booted oot the singing section at the start of the season. Got the clubs backing big style on this point

Good! No place for that at Easter Road, the singing section do a fantastic job without having to resort to racism, sectarianism etc. Lets leave that to the jambos.

GGTTH

basehibby
08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
His name is Craig Thompson, he comes from gorgie way, and he can play, what can he play, he plays with children.
Paedo Paedo Paedophille, Paedophille, Paedophille
Paedo Paedo Paedophille
Paedo Paedo Paedophille

It sounds disgusting, not funny and cringeworthy on an Internet forum, it's even worse in real life. Please don't sing it.

:agree: :top marks Couldn't agree more!

The Paedo songs are horrible and reflect badly on us all at Hibs - they're in the poorest possible taste and I find them embarassing. The youngsters and not-so-youngsters that persist with them need to realise that singing these songs makes them look classless and juvenile and supresses the atmosphere among their fellow supporters rather than boosting it up.