PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Grenades/Bombs

Ultrabee1-0
08-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Was wondering has anyone actually been caught with these? how long of a footballing ban do you get?
or do they just get taking of you there and then and a slap on the wrist what?
thought it would be pretty cool to have a few for the final or up at Inverness? not sure where to get them tho:rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
08-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Not worth the risk IMHO.

Thomson1875
08-05-2012, 02:58 AM
There tops, more the better although if caught i am sure its a 3 year banning order which is quite a bit. No sure whether you get fined or not no sure what it comes under in the law but they would try and chuck the book at you.

On the other hand -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2clDD3XugE&feature=youtu.be

:wink:

Personally think there quality.

Ultrabee1-0
08-05-2012, 03:09 AM
Iv never knew anybody that's been caught or that, in ayr at the quater finals there was a few the stewards just seem'd to take the grenade and walk away no harsh words or that! still I recon I should keep them for the party after it!!

joe breezy
08-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Would look great for the final, would be a shame for someone to get nicked for it though

HNA12
08-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Was wondering has anyone actually been caught with these? how long of a footballing ban do you get?
or do they just get taking of you there and then and a slap on the wrist what?
thought it would be pretty cool to have a few for the final or up at Inverness? not sure where to get them tho:rolleyes:

Asking for advice on whetehr you should carry out an illegal act on a public forum ain't the brightest thing to do really is it? Thread closed.