soares 7.5
lewis 7
claros 7.5
gaz 7
doyle 7.5

hibsbollah
07-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Brown 7
Kujabi 5 A bit of confusion a few times with Lewis as to who was picking up who. Hope hes not badly hurt.
McPake 9 The usual
Hanlon 9 immense
:doh:erty 9 superb

Stevenson 6 not his best game, away from the holding role.
Soares 7 much much better in the middle
Claros 7 in terms of positioning and awareness, the best we have.
Ozzy 6 not a natural winger but kept running

Doyle 9 A revelation, beating people, great first touch, intelligent running. My MOTM.
O'Connor 8

Francombe was solid, Roy and Ivan werent involved in the time they had. Just a great great evening and wonderful to have a near full stadium buzzing. The fans :top marks:

skipster7
07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Brown-6..solid enough
Doherty-8..excellent desire at first 2 goals
Kujabi- 5..ok,lack of stature almost cost a goal in first half
McPake-9.. immense,:not worth looked to have hurt himself at the end though:eek:
Hanlon-9 ..solid,learning from McPake.great run for 4th goal.
Stevenson-7.. usual,worked like a trojan.
Osbourne-6...solid enough display
Claros-8..kept everything ticking over,plenty wee nicks on the ball.never flustered.
Soares- 6..some nice touches,needs a bit more graft imo
O'Connor-6..worked hard,some shocking touches though.good pen.
Doyle-8..great movement and work rate,should have scored sitter.

subs..Francomb-5,ok,lost a few headers.
Sproule-no time

Scooter
07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Brown 7
Kujabi 5 A bit of confusion a few times with Lewis as to who was picking up who. Hope hes not badly hurt.
McPake 9 The usual
Hanlon 9 immense
:doh:erty 9 superb

Stevenson 6 not his best game, away from the holding role.
Soares 7 much much better in the middle
Claros 7 in terms of positioning and awareness, the best we have.
Ozzy 6 not a natural winger but kept running

Doyle 9 A revelation, beating people, great first touch, intelligent running. My MOTM.
O'Connor 8

Francombe was solid, Roy and Ivan werent involved in the time they had. Just a great great evening and wonderful to have a near full stadium buzzing. The fans :top marks:

I think positioning is the one thing he lacks he's fine when we have the ball but when we don't he needs to work on but I think once his English gets better that will come

dmc1875
07-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Brown 7- Dealt with everything he needed to apart from one flap at a cross ball.

Doherty 7- Stuck to his task well, got the first was a tad exposed

McPake 9- Rock, MOTM, nothing was getting by him today. The tackle and run in the first half as well as the block in the second? IMMENSE. :top marks

Hanlon 8- Solid, dealt with everything he had to.

Kujabi 6- A bit off at times, injured and taken off at HT

Soares 7- Showed glimpses, some good touches and deliveries. Work rate off the ball in question again though.

Claros 8- Good game. Solid and his use of the ball was great. Calming influence in the heart of the team.

Osbourne 7- Worked hard, looked a bit laboured at times and was given the run around by the Dunfy midfield at times but contributed well and Doyle should have scored from his cross.

Stevenson 7- Worked his socks off and contributed to a strong defensive performance.

O'Connor 7- Worked hard, took penalty well. Some good movement and some shocking touches as well!

Doyle 8- Great game which should silence some critics. intelligent player, good link up play, quite a bit of pace. Missed a sitter but got into decent positions all game. Spend the summer honing his finishing and we have a player.

O'Donovan 6- Chased and harried everything

Francomb 7- Played well, some good challenges and bursts.

Sproule - No time

Crowd- Much more like it! :flag:

Linesman.... :hibees:top marks

hibee_girl
07-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Brown 8 - dealt with everything well

Doherty 8 - solid game, good goal
McPake 10 - simply amazing, some of his tackles were Sauzee-esque
Hanlon 9 - solid again, great play for his goal
Kujabi 6 - looked lost at times

Soares 6 - he's so slow with everything he does, he drifts in to the middle too often leaving gaping spaces for the other team. Does do a lot of pointing tho :greengrin
Claros 9 - better with every game
Osbourne 8 - another game he seemed to stroll through
Stevenson 8 - should have scored in 1st half but good solid performance from him again

O'Connor 7 - worked hard, took penalty well, needs to improve his 1st touch
Doyle 9 - really like him, he's such an intelligent player, great link up play, well taken goal. Could have had a hat trick

keep the faith
07-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Really surprised with some of the low scores for soares. I thought he was excellent today and his passing vision and delivery crucial. Thought he worked hard too.

Wotherspiniesta
07-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Brown- 7 Didn't have much to do. But came for crosses well. Few dodgy kicks.

Doherty- 8 Set up one, scored one and defended well. No bad for a right back!
McPake- 10 Hero. Brilliant throughout. That block in the 1st half :not worth
Hanlon- 9 Brilliant. Great goal.
Kujabi- 5 Mixed back again. Off injured.

Osbourne- 8 Great performance. Gave him a standing O even though he wasn't being subbed :greengrin
Soares- 7 Nice link up play.
Claros- 8 Grew into the game. Reads the game well. Would like to see him ping his passes a bit firmer.
Stevenson- 6 Usual effort.

Doyle- 8 Great shift. Worked tireless and always a threat.
O'Connor- 6 Couldn't trap a bag of wet cement, but looks sharper than a couple of months ago.

Francomb- 6 Showed great pace on the left.

Hibs90
07-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Brown 7
Kujabi 6
McPake 9
Hanlon 8
Doherty 9

Stevenson 6.5
Soares 6
Claros 8
Ozzy 6

Doyle 9
O'Connor 8

Claros really impressed me I gotta say, showed more of what he can do and chuffed to bits for Doyley.

hfc rd
07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Brown - 8

Doherty - 8
Mcpake - 11 - too good for a 10
Hanlon - 9
Kujabi - 5

Osbourne - 8
Claros - 9 - best game thus far
Soares - 7
Stevenson - 8

O'Connor - 7
Doyle - 8

Francomb - 6
O'Donovan - 5
Sproule - 5

Benny Brazil
07-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Really surprised with some of the low scores for soares. I thought he was excellent today and his passing vision and delivery crucial. Thought he worked hard too.

Opinions eh! I thought he was slow and didnt work hard enough - agree about his passing though

MacBean
07-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Claros was my MOM. Thought he was in control throughout

Sammy7nil
07-05-2012, 11:52 PM
brown 9 did every thing asked.
doh 7 great goal could have got a 2nd goal defence looked shakey
hanoln 8 solid as ever. A goal Messi would have been proud (if it had crossed the line) 7
McPake 8 Leader
Kujabi - nothing good or bad 6
Oz should be better 7.5
soares 2 What he offers I have no idea !
lewis usual 6
claros 5 okay no better
gaz 5 scored pen we miss himm when he is not there but needs more
doyle 6 good goal well done but lacks confidence.

dmc1875
07-05-2012, 11:57 PM
hanoln 8 solid as ever. A goal Messi would have been proud (if it had crossed the line) 7
McPake 8 Leader
Oz should be better 7.5
lewis usual 6
claros 5 okay no better
doyle 6 good goal well done but lacks confidence.

Got to disagree with a lot of this. Brown a 9 when McPake and Hanlon are less? Brown did well with the couple of things he had to do in the game but was rarely troubled...

Also the midfield ratings. Extremely harsh on soares and claros. Soares a 2???? :confused::confused:

snooky
08-05-2012, 12:01 AM

Had some nice passes but was lazy when it came to any defence work.
Never closed his man down. Strode around in no man's land.
I do believe I saw him make and win one tackle.
A previous description of him from a fan of his last club summed him up perfectly

Sammy7nil
08-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Got to disagree with a lot of this. Brown a 9 when McPake and Hanlon are less? Brown did well with the couple of things he had to do in the game but was rarely troubled...

Also the midfield ratings. Extremely harsh on soares and claros. Soares a 2???? :confused::confused:

Brown saved mcPake and Hanlon blushes we did not dominate the game and they should have scored and a better team would have.

The midfieled was missing and how we were 3 up at Ht only the pars will know.

Lets not kid on we were not great but we did what we had to do and put on a GREAT performance

MWHIBBIES
08-05-2012, 12:20 AM
McPake 8 Leader
Oz should be better 7.5
lewis usual 6
claros 5 okay no better
doyle 6 good goal well done but lacks confidence.Assist for the first and played the pass that led to the pen, don't think he gave the ball away once either.

Ryan91
08-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Brown - 7.5 - Did well when called upon, a couple of poor kicks

Doherty - 8 - Did fantastic to get the first goal, did even better to get set up the second when most players would have let the ball go out
McPake - 10 - Captain Fantastic, utterly faultless tonight, won pretty much every header and had a cracking run up the park at the end of the first. Get him signed permanently please Mr. Petrie
Hanlon - 9 - Great run for his 'goal' strong in central defence, well timed challenges to deny them chances several times, he and McPake make one hell of a duo.
Kujabi - 6 - Did OK in the first half but I suspect he was limited in what he did by injury.

Osbourne - 8 - Good distribution of the ball from out wide, made some good runs and made a cracking pass into space for Doherty for the second. Great cross for what should have been Doyle's second.
Claros - 8.5 - Not the biggest of players, but got stuck in at every opportunity, knocking the ball away from feet and passing the ball well.
Soares - 7.5 - He was quiet but good delivery on the free kick for the first goal and good ball over the top for the Penalty, not the type of ball Hanlon would get, but Doyle or Sproule could probably have a good chance of getting it.
Stevenson - 8 - Had some fantastic runs and worked his butt off on the left all game.

O'Connor - 8 - Played with confidence after scoring the penalty and came close at the start of the second, with a wee shimmy to shake his man, that shot was begging to be hit and with a little less pace on the shot, Doyle might have buried it. Starting to look a lot fitter and more confident, much like Garry of old.
Doyle - 8.5 - Worked his ass off and if McPake hadn't played the absolute blinder that he did, he'd have been my candidate for MOTM, should have knocked Ozzy's cross in but he took his eye off the ball for just a second.

Francomb - 7 - Did better than Kujabi, had a couple of good runs.
O'Donovan - 5 - Didn't really have much of an impact after coming on for O'Connor.
Sproule - 4.5 - Not enough time to have made any significant impact on the match.

Sammy7nil
08-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Assist for the first and played the pass that led to the pen, don't think he gave the ball away once either.

Did he touch it twice :confused::confused:
Sorry 1 very good corner VERY little else.

cad
08-05-2012, 05:51 AM
4 could have been more with better finishing, very happy for Pat must have been some dark days for him during the season before finally getting us over the line last night .
I must admit when the penalty was given if some form of retribution was being inflicted on Dunfi for Yorkstons stance on the Huns but thats just my opinion
The result was everything

Brown -.8 Made some excellent saves when his defence was nowhere

Doherty-.7 Going forward great turn of speed ,support play very good ,defensively needs to wake up

McPake -.9 Captain ,leader .gutsy wants to win ,a guy to build our team round a must signing for Hibs

Hanlon-.7.5 Played well ,great goal

Kujabi-. 5.5 He does his best and hes the best we have ,but his positions a huge weak spot for Hibs which better teams will exploit

Osbourne 6.5 Hes better than what hes producing IMO,needs to up the anti

Claros -. 6.5 see OZ

Soares -.6 Flatters to deceive , never out of 2ND gear

Lewis -.7.5 Can never fault his attitude or graft another solid display

Gaz -.6 Still getting it together IMO , well taken pen

Doyle -. 8.5 Where did this come from ,what a time to kick start your Hibs career, the boy done very good more of the same please ,
an excellent nights work , how about giving a Doyle/Sparky combo at Inversnecky a try Pat .

Judas Iscariot
08-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Brown - 7

Doherty - 8
McPake - 9
Hanlon - 9
Kujabi - 5

Soares - 6
Osbourne - 7
Claros - 9
Stevenson - 5

Doyle - 8
O'Connor - 7

fife hfc
08-05-2012, 07:36 AM
I'm surprised at some of the marks given on here. I felt Stevenson was poor tonight but gets marked higher than players who performed better Soares, Claros and Osbourne.

Brown. 7
Doherty 8
Kujabi 5
Mcpake 9
Hanlon 9
Claros 7
Osbourne 7
Soares 7
Stevenson 6
O'connor 6
Doyle 8

Cropley10
08-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Assist for the first and played the pass that led to the pen, don't think he gave the ball away once either.

It's easy to not give the ball away if you only ever pass it backwards. Never put a tackle in all evening and generally just strolls around pointing. Not a starter for the Final surely.

hibs0666
08-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Some of these views on on Soares are just mind boggling.

hibsbollah
08-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Some of these views on on Soares are just mind boggling.

In what way? i thought that was the best id seen him play, in an advanced position.

Cauld Bovril
08-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Brown - 8
Kujabi - 6
Hanlon - 9
McPake - 9
Doherty - 9
Soares - 8
Osbourne - 7
Stevenson - 6
Claros - 8
Doyle - 8
GOC - 7

Claros and Soares getting abuse for simple passes to their own team mates from loads around me in the East. It`s called keeping the ball you twats, i understand that`s been a bit of an alien concept at ER recently but surely we`ve not sunk so low we`re happy to lump it forward to no one in particular.

JimBHibees
08-05-2012, 08:37 AM
It's easy to not give the ball away if you only ever pass it backwards. Never put a tackle in all evening and generally just strolls around pointing. Not a starter for the Final surely.

I think he is being covered for as his fitness/mobility arent the best however he has ability, good touch and can pass. I dont think it is a coincidence that he has played in most of Hibs best results since he came. I think he is the sort of player that can do something of quality in the final and personally would start him for that reason.

keep the faith
08-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Brown - 8
Kujabi - 6
Hanlon - 9
McPake - 9
Doherty - 9
Soares - 8
Osbourne - 7
Stevenson - 6
Claros - 8
Doyle - 8
GOC - 7

Claros and Soares getting abuse for simple passes to their own team mates from loads around me in the East. It`s called keeping the ball you twats, i understand that`s been a bit of an alien concept at ER recently but surely we`ve not sunk so low we`re happy to lump it forward to no one in particular.

yep. the reason we played so well yesterday is because we held the ball. Soares made the right pass every time and his ability to find a man was a big part of last night. I thought he showed bags of effort too. The idea he is crap because he was not slide tackling is bizarre.

Hibs7
08-05-2012, 09:01 AM
I would keep the same back 4 as the second half last night for the final. Kujabi leaves far too much room on the right hand side, Hearts would exploit that and get cross balls in for Beattie and Skacel, suicide as far as Hibs are concerned.

Liberal Hibby
08-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Brown saved mcPake and Hanlon blushes we did not dominate the game and they should have scored and a better team would have.

I know it's all about opinions - but the only explanation I can come up with is that you must have been watching a different game from me.

Pretty Boy
08-05-2012, 10:26 AM

Lets not kid on we were not great but we did what we had to do and put on a GREAT performance

Are you actually a Hibs fan?

Every positive thread since last night, be it about players, atmosphere, performance or whatever has seen you come creeping along desperate to put a downer on it.

JimBHibees
08-05-2012, 10:28 AM
I know it's all about opinions - but the only explanation I can come up with is that you must have been watching a different game from me.

Completely agree. :agree: Can only remember one Brown save in the first half from the full back apart from that he was a complete spectator.

JimBHibees
08-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Every positive thread since last night, be it about players, atmosphere, performance or whatever has seen you come creeping along desperate to put a downer on it.

Probably not. Apart from maybe a concern about the make up of the midfield I cant thing of anything that a genuine Hibs fan would have to complain about. We won 4-0 in an important game in front of the biggest crowd of the season, not exactly time to get the razor blades out I would have thought. :greengrin

number9dream
08-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Brown - Made some good saves, came off his line well and kicking improved after a shaky opening, although I'd like to see pass-backs to the keeper kept to a minimum at Hampden 8
Doherty - Good things happen when this lad gets forward! A goal and an assist early doors, should have burst the net with a header from corner in second half. Sat back as game went on - maybe under instructions to ensure clean sheet, although he might just have been knackered after a real shift. 8.5
McPake - THOU SHALL NOT PASS! Immense at the back, assist for first goal, amazing burst forward and cross that Garry O should have done a lot better with. 9.5
Hanlon - Near flawless at the back and scored the greatest "ghost goal" Easter Road has ever seen! Take a bow... 8.5
Kujabi - Mostly assured at the back but a bit sloppy going forward. Midfield formation put onus on full-backs getting forward to provide width in attack. 6
Osbourne - The graft you would expect, good at breaking up play and has strength, if not guile, to cause problems going forward. Set one up on a plate for Doyle cutting in from right. 7
Claros - Tranquillo, tranquillo! Calmness personified, with a dashing of feistiness thrown in. Always available for a pass, moves the ball with intelligence and made a lot of good interceptions. 8.5
Soares - Okay, so he won't win many tackles but this guy is a player. Looks more comfortable in a central position (but the same applies to all of our midfield) and provided clever promptings from open play and set-pieces all night. 8
Stevenson - All over the place (and not necessarily in a good way). Buzzed around with great energy but was doing a lot of apologising for being caught out of possession in the first half and left Kujabi exposed. If he's going to be played wide, needs to work on his crossing. 6
Doyle - Glimpses of the 'Green Messi'. A box of tricks during our impressive opening and he was in the right place to claim his goal. Should really have had a hat-trick. Spectacular goal-line miss and a good fox in the box would have slid in as Garry O tugged his shot wide. Unlucky to see good header knocked off the line. 8
O'Connor - First touch often appalling, looked like he was running through wet cement and he couldn't even be bothered running up for his penalty! But he did slam it away, he bullied defenders and then there was the odd nimble jink that would have put a Northern Soul dance master to shame. An enigma. 7 (8/10 for the guy singing 'he loves a fruit scone' to the tune of 'he's one of our own')

Francomb - Never troubled defensively, couple of good bursts down the flank and can deliver a good cross with either foot. 6
O'Donovan - Unimaginative "like-for-like" replacement when game was crying out for Ivan to play through middle for last 20 mins. Hardly touched the ball. 5
Sproule - No time, looked like he was trying too hard. I'd have liked to see Murray get on for last five mins for sentimental reasons. 5

* All quibbles ranked 'minor' after such a good night.
** It has to be stressed Dunfermline are not very good.
*** Claros and Soares won't get that sort of time on the ball at Hampden.
**** Concerned Hearts will target our shortie combination on the left.
***** Full-backs need to get forward to bolster attack. Defensive qualities of Osbourne and Stevenson should allow this but we need to retain the ball long enough for Doherty / Kujabi to get up the pitch, which we did well last night but has been a problem for most of the season.
****** Roll on 19 May!!!

hibsbollah
08-05-2012, 11:07 AM

He's got form. Has been the same for weeks, judging by his post history.

Sammy7nil
08-05-2012, 11:25 AM
He's got form. Has been the same for weeks, judging by his post history.

Thanks guys after 4000 posts you are asking if I am a Hibs fan? Aye very good.

I post what I believe if others don't agree so be it. This is a forum we do not all have to agree.

I thought Hibs put the game to bed very quickly and deserve credit for that, but lets not kid on we were great. The Pars should have scored and we did not dominate the game but your right at 4 - 0 it is not up to Hibs to chase the game.

I did disagree with someone about the atmosphere they said it was fantastic - it wasn't.
AEK Athens - Jambo's 6 - 2 - Jambo's Gary's last minute winner with 10 men now those games had a fantastic atmosphere. Last night for the size of crowd was no better than okay, it may have been better had the game not ended before it had begun.

Wotherspiniesta
08-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks guys after 4000 posts you are asking if I am a Hibs fan? Aye very good.

I post what I believe if others don't agree so be it. This is a forum we do not all have to agree.

I thought Hibs put the game to bed very quickly and deserve credit for that, but lets not kid on we were great. The Pars should have scored and we did not dominate the game but your right at 4 - 0 it is not up to Hibs to chase the game.

I did disagree with someone about the atmosphere they said it was fantastic - it wasn't.
AEK Athens - Jambo's 6 - 2 - Jambo's Gary's last minute winner with 10 men now those games had a fantastic atmosphere. Last night for the size of crowd was no better than okay, it may have been better had the game not ended before it had begun.

I'm not doubting you're a Hibs fan. There is no doubting however, that you are a miserable sod.

Sammy7nil
08-05-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not doubting you're a Hibs fan. There is no doubting however, that you are a miserable sod.

Yeah an honest miserable sod. :wink:
And you Sir are the happiest of happy clappers - well done

Big Frank
08-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Brown 8
Kujabi 5
McPake 9
Hanlon 8
Doherty 7

Stevenson 5
Soares 6
Claros 8
Ozzy 7
Doyle 7
Oconnor 6

Crowd 8
Paddy Fenlon 10
East stand linesman 8
Jim fattries 0

3pm
08-05-2012, 12:06 PM
A lot of 8, 9 and 10's. If that's the barometer, then we are going to need 11, 12 and 13's to win the final cos we'll need to up our game substantially.

At The Edge
08-05-2012, 12:20 PM
A lot of 8, 9 and 10's. If that's the barometer, then we are going to need 11, 12 and 13's to win the final cos we'll need to up our game substantially.

We are all spinal tap. :)

ekhibee
08-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Brown - Made some good saves, came off his line well and kicking improved after a shaky opening, although I'd like to see pass-backs to the keeper kept to a minimum at Hampden 8
Doherty - Good things happen when this lad gets forward! A goal and an assist early doors, should have burst the net with a header from corner in second half. Sat back as game went on - maybe under instructions to ensure clean sheet, although he might just have been knackered after a real shift. 8.5
McPake - THOU SHALL NOT PASS! Immense at the back, assist for first goal, amazing burst forward and cross that Garry O should have done a lot better with. 9.5
Hanlon - Near flawless at the back and scored the greatest "ghost goal" Easter Road has ever seen! Take a bow... 8.5
Kujabi - Mostly assured at the back but a bit sloppy going forward. Midfield formation put onus on full-backs getting forward to provide width in attack. 6
Osbourne - The graft you would expect, good at breaking up play and has strength, if not guile, to cause problems going forward. Set one up on a plate for Doyle cutting in from right. 7
Claros - Tranquillo, tranquillo! Calmness personified, with a dashing of feistiness thrown in. Always available for a pass, moves the ball with intelligence and made a lot of good interceptions. 8.5
Soares - Okay, so he won't win many tackles but this guy is a player. Looks more comfortable in a central position (but the same applies to all of our midfield) and provided clever promptings from open play and set-pieces all night. 8
Stevenson - All over the place (and not necessarily in a good way). Buzzed around with great energy but was doing a lot of apologising for being caught out of possession in the first half and left Kujabi exposed. If he's going to be played wide, needs to work on his crossing. 6
Doyle - Glimpses of the 'Green Messi'. A box of tricks during our impressive opening and he was in the right place to claim his goal. Should really have had a hat-trick. Spectacular goal-line miss and a good fox in the box would have slid in as Garry O tugged his shot wide. Unlucky to see good header knocked off the line. 8
O'Connor - First touch often appalling, looked like he was running through wet cement and he couldn't even be bothered running up for his penalty! But he did slam it away, he bullied defenders and then there was the odd nimble jink that would have put a Northern Soul dance master to shame. An enigma. 7 (8/10 for the guy singing 'he loves a fruit scone' to the tune of 'he's one of our own')

Francomb - Never troubled defensively, couple of good bursts down the flank and can deliver a good cross with either foot. 6
O'Donovan - Unimaginative "like-for-like" replacement when game was crying out for Ivan to play through middle for last 20 mins. Hardly touched the ball. 5
Sproule - No time, looked like he was trying too hard. I'd have liked to see Murray get on for last five mins for sentimental reasons. 5

* All quibbles ranked 'minor' after such a good night.
** It has to be stressed Dunfermline are not very good.
*** Claros and Soares won't get that sort of time on the ball at Hampden.
**** Concerned Hearts will target our shortie combination on the left.
***** Full-backs need to get forward to bolster attack. Defensive qualities of Osbourne and Stevenson should allow this but we need to retain the ball long enough for Doherty / Kujabi to get up the pitch, which we did well last night but has been a problem for most of the season.
****** Roll on 19 May!!!

I don't usually comment on the ratings threads, but totally agree with virtually every word you say here

blackpoolhibs
08-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Claros was my MOM. Thought he was in control throughout

There was only one player who deserved MOM last night. Claros was good, as was O'Sbourne Hanlon Doherty and Dolye, but McPake was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch last night. End of.

Always wanted to say that. :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
08-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Yeah an honest miserable sod. :wink:
And you Sir are the happiest of happy clappers - well done

Hardly. If we play badly I'll say so.

You can't even give us credit when we hammer teams 4-0.

Franck Stanton
08-05-2012, 03:47 PM

Just shows how different people watch the same game and have differing opinions. i was dissappointed in his display, [alough think he is a better player in central midfield than out wide], would have hooked him at half-time. Just my opinion, doesn't make me right of course, but still entitled to it.

hibsbollah
08-05-2012, 04:23 PM

:hilarious:

Fergus52
08-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Did he touch it twice :confused::confused:
Sorry 1 very good corner VERY little else.

clearly were watching a different game, on 3 different occasions he played a top quality pass that put us behind their defence, one of the times for the penalty