PDA

View Full Version : Nutsy

Northernhibee
07-05-2012, 08:55 PM
"I watched Hearts yesterday and they were very good but it's about time we turned the tables in our city."

Love the bloke.

Bring on those Jambo fuds! :flag:

Peevemor
07-05-2012, 08:58 PM
When interviewed after the match tonight he said that it was embarrassing that Hibs are second bottom and that the applause at the end of the match should be for the fans, not the players.

:top marks

--------
07-05-2012, 09:01 PM
When interviewed after the match tonight he said that it was embarrassing that Hibs are second bottom and that the applause at the end of the match should be for the fans, not the players.

:top marks

:agree: We shouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

But we're safe, and we can concentrate on the Final now. Just PLEASE no injuries at ICT next week? :rolleyes:

essexhibee
07-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Cracking comment from Pat.

hfc rd
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
:agree: We shouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

But we're safe, and we can concentrate on the Final now. Just PLEASE no injuries at ICT next week? :rolleyes:

Agree. Should we not rest our important players in case of an injury?

--------
07-05-2012, 09:17 PM

Six and two threes, I think.

Pat rests them, he risks disrupting the momentum the team's built up.

He fields a full team, and someone gets injured - oh dear.

A meaningless end-of-season game - let's just get it safely out of the way and then see what happens at Hampden.

RickyS
07-05-2012, 09:21 PM
"I watched Hearts yesterday and they were very good but it's about time we turned the tables in our city."

Love the bloke.

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

Liam_Hibs
07-05-2012, 09:23 PM

I'd rest McPake, he's essential for us in the final.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

frazeHFC
07-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Love the bloke.

:not worth:thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2012, 09:25 PM
no harm at least giving a couple of our U19's game time, caldwell up front, maybe young stanton in midfield, no idea what stage of development the two U19 GK's are at though, certainly don't need brown picking up a knock :(

KingFranck
07-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I would play Hibs ladies next week rest the whole 1st team and bet Hibs win

francobaresi
07-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I would play Hibs ladies next week rest the whole 1st team and bet Hibs win

That would be worth paying to see:thumbsup:

Eyrie
07-05-2012, 10:12 PM
McPake and O'Connor are the only two I'd rest.

GreenPJ
07-05-2012, 10:23 PM
McPake and O'Connor are the only two I'd rest.

We could not afford an injury to Osbourne. He is the one who can get a toe in in midfield and has some strength which we will def need against Hearts but I would not want Brown, Hanlon, McPake, Doherty, Osbourne, Griffiths, OConnor playing next week for fear of picking up a stupid knock. I also want Murray to get some game time as I think we need him on the bench for his flexibility (defence or midfield) as we are limited in subs.