PDA

View Full Version : We should never have been in this position to start with

stanton53
07-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Pat Fenlon take a bow for us winning tonight,a bigger game than the cup final in my estimation.Petrie and the rest of your board go and do one for putting our club in this position once again.

stokesmessiah
07-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Pat Fenlon take a bow for us winning tonight,a bigger game than the cup final in my estimation.Petrie and the rest of your board go and do one for putting our club in this position once again.

Jesus H.

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2012, 08:45 PM
i'l save my true thoughts till after the next two games :greengrin

One Day Soon
07-05-2012, 08:46 PM

Seriously. Punt this Yam fud.

stokesmessiah
07-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Seriously. Punt this Yam fud.

:agree:

I suspect you may be right on this one.

lyonhibs
07-05-2012, 08:47 PM

Pish poor timing, but this has been an unacceptable league season for us, one that cannot be repeated. That no-one can deny :agree:

stanton53
07-05-2012, 08:48 PM
i'l save my true thoughts till after the next two games :greengrin

Sorry guys ,just my frustration worrying about relegation for the secoond season in a row boiling over,but I stand by the way i am feeling.

--------
07-05-2012, 08:49 PM

I'm inclined to share your sentiments.

Deep relief at the result tonight, but as you say ... :agree:

HibeeMG
07-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Sorry guys ,just my frustration worrying about relegation for the secoond season in a row boiling over,but I stand by the way i am feeling.

Surely you could have kept your opinion to yourself for a little while. At least until we've enjoyed this performance and win if not until after the cup final.

But, no, you just had to start a thread.

Even although I know I've done exactly that - :troll:

stanton53
07-05-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm inclined to share your sentiments.

Deep relief at the result tonight, but as you say ... :agree:
Thanks Doddie,I am no yam fud,but just totally frustrated at what is happening to our great club.

nonshinyfinish
07-05-2012, 08:55 PM

And after we win the cup, 'we should never have gone this long without winning the cup in the first place. Petrie GTF.'

I understand your view, but why air it just now? Unless you have some less than honourable intentions?

jdships
07-05-2012, 08:56 PM

Ah well there will always be one who is hard to please :na na:
You are rather stating the obvious but it is all in the past.
Not eactly perfect timing for a post like that .
You from west of Haymarket perhaps ?

:flag:

stanton53
07-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Ah well there will always be one who is hard to please :na na:
You are rather stating the obvious but it is all in the past.
Not eactly perfect timing for a post like that .
You from west of Haymarket perhaps ?

:flag: Yes,but a hibby who has been to thousands of games over the years and followed them everywhere.

--------
07-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes,but a hibby who has been to thousands of games over the years and followed them everywhere.

"Thousands"? "Everywhere"? :cool2:

Quit while you're winning, mate.

Methinks you're beginning to protest a little too much.

One Day Soon
07-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Launch. The sniffing will become very noisy otherwise.

Nuitdelune
07-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Yes,but a hibby who has been to thousands of games over the years and followed them everywhere.

Spit your wasp oot now man, for tonight anyway
:wink: