PDA

View Full Version : Chicken

frazeHFC
07-05-2012, 07:09 PM
I can't make the Hibs game, i don't have ESPN and if i'm honest, i can't be bothered going out watch it, been a horrific day.

Watching the Blackburn game though, and my Gran went "theres a chicken on the pitch".......i thought she's gone mental.

But then the camera panned on it. Theres a chicken on the pitch. :faf:

nonshinyfinish
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM
I can't make the Hibs game, i don't have ESPN and if i'm honest, i can't be bothered going out watch it, been a horrific day.

Watching the Blackburn game though, and my Gran went "theres a chicken on the pitch".......i thought she's gone mental.

I assume this is a Venky's thing?

That chicken advert was a really painful watch.

Northernhibee
07-05-2012, 07:28 PM
There's a huge stinking walrus on the touchline at ER.

nonshinyfinish
07-05-2012, 07:29 PM
There's a huge stinking walrus on the touchline at ER.

I object to this despicable slight against the noble walrus.

JJ is a disgusting fat mess, there's no need to bring innocent species into it.

essexhibee
07-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Hahah great advertisment by the owners there :greengrin:

frazeHFC
07-05-2012, 07:41 PM
I assume this is a Venky's thing?

That chicken advert was a really painful watch.

Dunno it just wondered on during the game. :hilarious

I object to this despicable slight against the noble walrus.

JJ is a disgusting fat mess, there's no need to bring innocent species into it.

:faf: :top marks

spike220
07-05-2012, 09:31 PM

I hope for all our sakes your not watching the SC final either.

frazeHFC
07-05-2012, 10:17 PM
I hope for all our sakes your not watching the SC final either.

So because i have had a depressing day up until now, and don't want to sit in a pub full of drunk Old Firm fans, i am a bad fan?

I have been to every game i could have gone to this season, time wise and financially, so your comment is utterly ridiculous.

Jonnyboy
07-05-2012, 10:19 PM
So because i have had a depressing day up until now, and don't want to sit in a pub full of drunk Old Firm fans, i am a bad fan?

I have been to every game i could have gone to this season, time wise and financially, so your comment is utterly ridiculous.

I reckon spike meant we won and might do so again on the 19th if you're not there Fraze. Was jesting I think and not having a go!

BTW - chickens on the park at Ewood and a couple of turkey's in the visitors dugout at ER tonight :greengrin

frazeHFC
07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
I reckon spike meant we won and might do so again on the 19th if you're not there Fraze. Was jesting I think and not having a go!

BTW - chickens on the park at Ewood and a couple of turkey's in the visitors dugout at ER tonight :greengrin

Well in that case fair enough!! I hardly miss home games yet have missed the 2 wins this season and last win of last season!

Jonnyboy
07-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Well in that case fair enough!! I hardly miss home games yet have missed the 2 wins this season and last win of last season!

You're just digging a bigger hole Fraze :greengrin