PDA

View Full Version : Bring oan the Jambos

pacorosssco
07-05-2012, 07:02 PM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Teo10
08-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Few Hearts fans I know posting on twitter "Hibs fans singing bring on the jambos? Be careful what you wish for"

Making it out as if Hearts are the world beating team?!?!

GOOOOON

They are gash, we are gash, but surely for once the players want to win the game more than them!!!

Hibs7
08-05-2012, 08:31 AM
They are that good .... the best they can finish is 5th !!!!!!!!
And possibly even 6th....... such is a big team.

Their lives as they know it could end on the 19th..... that is their biggest fear.

Life has a way of slapping you down and they are long overdue a huge slap.

Vini1875
08-05-2012, 08:37 AM
I just hope we don't get too much of a swagger on. I prefer Hibs as under dogs who know they have to go that extra bit to get a result and make no mistake this will take everyone going that extra bit on the 19th.

Curly1875
08-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Play like we did yesterday with players diving into tackles and blocks and the nice passes and touches, and I reckon we could definitely win on the 19th :flag::flag::pfgwa:pfgwa :partyhibb :partyhibb

:cup: :wink:

--------
08-05-2012, 08:52 AM
I just hope we don't get too much of a swagger on. I prefer Hibs as under dogs who know they have to go that extra bit to get a result and make no mistake this will take everyone going that extra bit on the 19th.

I think we need to get real here.

We've just escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth on the second-last match-day of the season.

We have a squad made up of loanees, short-contract men, and players like Lewis and Spoony who'd never make it with a BIG club.

Our manager is untried, from a mediocre league in a third-world country. I've heard he doesn't even speak English - Billy Brown has to translate for him.

We've sneaked into the Final because of a very easy draw, playing and only just managing to beat four of the poorest teams in Scotland. Cowdenbeath, Kilmarnock, Ayr and Aberdeen - we couldn't in all honesty have had an easier draw.

Now we're in the Final, against a truly awesome and stupendous team who more or less have owner's rights over the trophy, they've won it so often down the years....

All Pat Fenlon can say to the players is to go out on the 19th and lose with as much dignity as they can muster.

If they keep the score to single figures, I'll be content.

I know my place.

True happiness is expecting nothing. That way, I am never disappointed.

All I ask for the 19th is that our Jambo friends show a little compassion for the afflicted, and not defeat us by too many goals.

I am at peace. :angelic:

Hibs7
08-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Doddie, I am sure Kenny Sheils said exactly the same for the league cup final.

--------
08-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Doddie, I am sure Kenny Sheils said exactly the same for the league cup final.

That's another thing - how can we expect both Cup Finals in the won season to be won by teams so infinitely inferior to their opponents?

One giant-killing act is possible, but we're so inferior to the Mighty Jambos, we have no chance.

We're just there so that the nice people watching on TV get to see a game.

Humble folks without expectations.

We know our place.

Hibs7
08-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Like your style ;-)

johnrebus
08-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Seriously.

I hope this is not going to turn into the usual rubbish about how, this is our year/Hearts are *****/our names on the cup crap. Our name is not on the cup and we are - rightly - massive underdogs.

Like or not, they are a better side than us. If you have any doubt about that, just think how many Hibs players would get into the Hearts team. McPake and Griffiths perhaps, who else? No-one.

Its worth remembering just how fired up every Hearts team is - no matter who the players are - every time they take the field against us. Its almost as if there very reason for being is to beat Hibs - and they usually do.

Just for once can we show a wee bit humility - not defeatism, but some realism about our chances on the nineteenth of May, because we are already starting to set ourselves up for a massive fall.

:cb

N.Wales Hibby
08-05-2012, 09:24 AM
I think we need to get real here.

We've just escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth on the second-last match-day of the season.

We have a squad made up of loanees, short-contract men, and players like Lewis and Spoony who'd never make it with a BIG club.

Our manager is untried, from a mediocre league in a third-world country. I've heard he doesn't even speak English - Billy Brown has to translate for him.

We've sneaked into the Final because of a very easy draw, playing and only just managing to beat four of the poorest teams in Scotland. Cowdenbeath, Kilmarnock, Ayr and Aberdeen - we couldn't in all honesty have had an easier draw.

Now we're in the Final, against a truly awesome and stupendous team who more or less have owner's rights over the trophy, they've won it so often down the years....

All Pat Fenlon can say to the players is to go out on the 19th and lose with as much dignity as they can muster.

If they keep the score to single figures, I'll be content.

I know my place.

True happiness is expecting nothing. That way, I am never disappointed.

All I ask for the 19th is that our Jambo friends show a little compassion for the afflicted, and not defeat us by too many goals.

I am at peace. :angelic:
You are right Doddie. We should not be on the same park as them. We have no chance.:wink:

Geo_1875
08-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Seriously.

I hope this is not going to turn into the usual rubbish about how, this is our year/Hearts are *****/our names on the cup crap. Our name is not on the cup and we are - rightly - massive underdogs.

Like or not, they are a better side than us. If you have any doubt about that, just think how many Hibs players would get into the Hearts team. McPake and Griffiths perhaps, who else? No-one.

Its worth remembering just how fired up every Hearts team is - no matter who the players are - every time they take the field against us. Its almost as if there very reason for being is to beat Hibs - and they usually do.

Just for once can we show a wee bit humility - not defeatism, but some realism about our chances on the nineteenth of May, because we are already starting to set ourselves up for a massive fall.

:cb

No. Why should we show humility. That is admitting that we don't deserve to be in the same place as our Cup Final opponents. If you want to show humility why not give them all the tickets for Hampden so more of their 400,000 supporters can be there to watch them continue their special relationship with the big cup. Why not go shopping with your missus on th 19th so that you won't feel like your whole day was wasted. No. **** that. **** humility. We deserve to be there and we can win it.

--------
08-05-2012, 09:34 AM
You are right Doddie. We should not be on the same park as them. We have no chance.:wink:

I'm just pleased to have a ticket so I can share in a small way in their day of triumph. :agree:

N.Wales Hibby
08-05-2012, 09:36 AM
No. Why should we show humility. That is admitting that we don't deserve to be in the same place as our Cup Final opponents. If you want to show humility why not give them all the tickets for Hampden so more of their 400,000 supporters can be there to watch them continue their special relationship with the big cup. Why not go shopping with your missus on th 19th so that you won't feel like your whole day was wasted. No. **** that. **** humility. We deserve to be there and we can win it.

You are not allowed to say that. We are rubbish and they are going to win easily.:wink: GGTTH.

Just_Jimmy
08-05-2012, 09:50 AM

Exactly. Pissy defeatest attitude towards these clowns has to stop. 'They' are the 5th best team in a terrible league. If we'd drawn anyone except 'Them' or the old firm we'd have been f''''n' delighted, regardless of league placing.

We may well get beat on the day, but do not doubt, they are ****ting it that we may well turn them over. The footballing world as they know it would be gone. They think they are so superior that a defeat will tip them over the edge.

We won on the way to the final, as did they. We earned the right to be there. Did who they played in 98 stop them?

I would always rather be in a positon to have a chance, however slim, to win something and even better to rub their faces in it, than not be.

Wanting to win is more important in success than fear of defeat. James McPake hate defeat, everytime he takes the field you can see that burning intensity in his eyes. Look at his face during the hand shakes in the semi final. We need that from our Captain to every single person in the stand.

Hainan Hibs
08-05-2012, 10:03 AM
As a support we have to play our part, if we expect the team to be getting fired in and not bricking it we have to do the same.

If we start the big jessie approach of "oh they always beat us, none of our players would get into their team, they are much better than us:boo hoo:" then we shouldn't turn up, we're just asking for a rogering.

It's Hearts FFS, they're finishing at best 5th in a piss league.

We've got a rock at the back, we have a deadly strikeforce, and the midfield is starting to show signs of unity.We're getting it together just at the right time.

Are Hearts going to show any humility? Are they ****.

It's time to go in with a swagger and transmit the feeling to the team that it IS our time.

It's time to get torn into these gorgie gargoyles and bring the cup home:trumpet:

--------
08-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Are some people taking my posts SERIOUSLY??????????????? :faf::faf:

Hainan Hibs
08-05-2012, 11:12 AM

There's some ***** on this board but dinnae worry, I wasnae taking that pash seriously:greengrin

johnrebus
08-05-2012, 02:26 PM

:blah::blah::blah:

Heard all this blustering **** so many times before.

You sound like a bairn in the school playground.

:rolleyes:

N.Wales Hibby
08-05-2012, 04:13 PM
It's Ironic Doddie.:rolleyes:

Hibs7
08-05-2012, 04:16 PM
TO ALL THE JAMBOS.............

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID Ho, Ho. Ho.

--------
08-05-2012, 04:18 PM
It's Ironic Doddie.:rolleyes:

If you say so .... :rolleyes:

N.Wales Hibby
08-05-2012, 04:20 PM
If you say so .... :rolleyes:
:confused:

Hibrandenburg
08-05-2012, 04:22 PM
We have a decent chance because we're only slightly gasher than them.

Broken Gnome
08-05-2012, 06:58 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

Heard all this blustering **** so many times before.

You sound like a bairn in the school playground.

:rolleyes:

The bluster's important. See 2006. Defeatist and humped.

It's not arrogance, that would be stupid. a mass outbreak of self-belief, however blinkered, is the way to go. Hide the nerves.