PDA

View Full Version : How many Season Ticket Holdes will PATG tonight?

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:14 AM
I already know of a couple that are doing this to try and get tickets in the draw for those who can't attend tonight.

johnrebus
07-05-2012, 09:17 AM
I already know of a couple that are doing this to try and get tickets in the draw for those who can't attend tonight.

The club should be filtering the winning numbers to weed out who already has a season ticket, for either this or next season. They have the information, will just make the whole process a bit longer.

:cb

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:21 AM
The club should be filtering the winning numbers to weed out who already has a season ticket, for either this or next season. They have the information, will just make the whole process a bit longer.

How can they do that if you get your ticket at the turnstile and a non ST holder claims the ticket later on?

Brooster
07-05-2012, 09:23 AM
I know of a number of season ticket holders who are paying to get in tonight, its a raffle therfore you pays your money you takes your chance, in it to win it and all that.

easty
07-05-2012, 09:23 AM
How can they do that if you get your ticket at the turnstile and a non ST holder claims the ticket later on?

Jeremy Kyle lie detector. :agree:

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Jeremy Kyle lie detector. :agree:

Aww **** so the truth about my brother's girlfriends Mums sister in law will come out as well :confused:

NAE NOOKIE
07-05-2012, 09:30 AM

Got to admit I was thinking of PATG myself tonight. I have a mate who cant get a ticket for the final. He is going tonight and I want to maximise his chances of getting a ticket. Dont see anything wrong with this coz if I do get lucky at least any ticket I get will go to folk I know are dyed in the wool Hibbies and will get the tickets at face value. Not to mention that Hibs will get £20 for a seat thats already been paid for.

On that note, whats to stop Yams from going tonight in the hope of getting a cup final ticket. Can Hibs deny a ticket to somebody who's seat number is drawn if it turns out they are not on the database? ..... I would doubt it.

easty
07-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Aww **** so the truth about my brother's girlfriends Mums sister in law will come out as well :confused:

Maybe, but I reckon you probably have Brodie from Homeland like skills and can pass a lie detector with ease.

El Gubbz
07-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Will they be handing out ticket stubs to those who pay at the gate? pretty sure you can only get a stub if you buy a ticket before 6pm in one of those ticket pod things

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Will they be handing out ticket stubs to those who pay at the gate? pretty sure you can only get a stub if you buy a ticket before 6pm in one of those ticket pod things

You will get a stub at the gate also.

hibsbollah
07-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Me

Chuck Rhoades
07-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Attendance will be about 18k with only 14k in the ground due to ST holders buying another ticket:rolleyes:

BoltonHibee
07-05-2012, 09:47 AM
5 of us

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Attendance will be about 18k with only 14k in the ground due to ST holders buying another ticket:rolleyes:

Do they count ST holders as being there even if they don't use their ST's :confused:

Chuck Rhoades
07-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Do they count ST holders as being there even if they don't use their ST's :confused:

Perhaps not; however imagine the 'sell out' signs being put up to then go into the ground and it only being 3/4 full:faf:

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Perhaps not; however imagine the 'sell out' signs being put up to then go into the ground and it only being 3/4 full:faf:

Something similar happens regularly at the PBS according to their figures and the TV pictures!

GreenCastle
07-05-2012, 10:00 AM
I know of a number of season ticket holders who are paying to get in tonight, its a raffle therfore you pays your money you takes your chance, in it to win it and all that.

:agree:

The more tickets you buy the more chance you have !

Tonight is huge and I really hope we see a good crowd there not just for the chance to get final tickets but the chance to cheer on the players and win our 1st league game at home since September and secure ourselves in the SPL then to start to prepare for the final :thumbsup:

flash
07-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Nothing against this happening as its extra money for the club.
would be nice if those doing it gave their season tickets to punters who maybe struggle to attend financially.

hibIBZ
07-05-2012, 10:29 AM
don't agree with this tbh. the whole idea was to get a big crowd in tonight to cheer the boys on to SPL survival.not for those who arent there to try and get a cup final ticket. If you are dyed in the wool hibs you would try to be at such an important game anyway not just go along in the hope of a ticket for the final. SPL survival must still come first winning the cup would be fantastic but staying in the SPL is a must!

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 10:33 AM
don't agree with this tbh. the whole idea was to get a big crowd in tonight to cheer the boys on to SPL survival.not for those who arent there to try and get a cup final ticket. If you are dyed in the wool hibs you would try to be at such an important game anyway not just go along in the hope of a ticket for the final. SPL survival must still come first winning the cup would be fantastic but staying in the SPL is a must!

If you are a dyed in the wool Hibs fans who hasn't got a ticket for the final and can't get there tonight nothing wrong with one of your pals trying to help you out in IMO.

wearethehibs
07-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Im buying a ticket but only cause a reletive in Engerland is still without a final ticket and he deserves 1.

NAE NOOKIE
07-05-2012, 11:02 AM

The guy I am hoping to get a ticket for will be there tonight and would have been anyway due to the importance of the match ... but due to where he lives having a ST is out of the question ..... he deserves a shot at a ticket and I have no problem buying a walk up if it gives him more of a chance of making the final. I'm sure a lot of folk doing this tonight will have similarly deserving cases in mind.

As somebody said .... 15,000 in the ground .... 20,000 official attendance if STs are counted automatically.

greenlex
07-05-2012, 11:19 AM
****ing mental.

hibee
07-05-2012, 11:19 AM
No need for me, got my allowance and happy with that but have no problem with anyone doing that, it's all money to the team for next season!

R'Albin
07-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Doesn't bother me, more money for Pat to spend in the summer :aok:

Craig_in_Prague
more money to Hibs, which will flow back into playing side; so don't see an issue!

hibsbollah
Nothing against this happening as its extra money for the club.
would be nice if those doing it gave their season tickets to punters who maybe struggle to attend financially.

Thats what im doing :agree:

wearethehibs
07-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Just bought a ticket at the pod. Handed over money and got a ticket, no details or anything taken so ST holders will be fine should they win. My wee bro is having my ST tonight so the ticket will still be used.

GGTTH

jgl07
07-05-2012, 12:10 PM

No but Hearts do!

jgl07
07-05-2012, 02:09 PM
The guy I am hoping to get a ticket for will be there tonight and would have been anyway due to the importance of the match ... but due to where he lives having a ST is out of the question ..... he deserves a shot at a ticket and I have no problem buying a walk up if it gives him more of a chance of making the final. I'm sure a lot of folk doing this tonight will have similarly deserving cases in mind.

As somebody said .... 15,000 in the ground .... 20,000 official attendance if STs are counted automatically.

Are they selling tickets for the South Stand to home supporters?

I can't see Dunfermline filling the whole end.

GreenCastle
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Saw a decent amount of people around the ticket pods earlier getting tickets :thumbsup:

Give yourself plenty of time getting there this evening to avoid missing kick off :agree:

Capt Mainwaring
07-05-2012, 02:46 PM
If a Season Ticket holder picks up a free Under 16 ticket tonight, does the U 16 ticket get entered into the draw for the CF tickets?

Albanian Hibs
07-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Saw a decent amount of people around the ticket pods earlier getting tickets :thumbsup:

Give yourself plenty of time getting there this evening to avoid missing kick off :agree:

getting a bit nervous now. Me and hubby are planning to patg. Think we will have to start queuing when gates open as we wont get down there for 6pm.

GreenCastle
07-05-2012, 03:01 PM
getting a bit nervous now. Me and hubby are planning to patg. Think we will have to start queuing when gates open as we wont get down there for 6pm.

I am sure you will be fine - it's not going to sell out tonight and everyone will get a seat / ticket that wants one - but I wouldn't be surprised if people come out the pubs late as normal and 5 mins before kick off there are some queues - I assume that's why people were buying tickets earlier so they just go straight to the turnstile.

:aok:

Makaveli
07-05-2012, 03:24 PM
If a Season Ticket holder picks up a free Under 16 ticket tonight, does the U 16 ticket get entered into the draw for the CF tickets?

The offer was stopped when the draw announcement was made, but there was no indication that tickets claimed before then wouldn't count. They'll go in with the rest.

Capt Mainwaring
07-05-2012, 03:49 PM
The offer was stopped when the draw announcement was made, but there was no indication that tickets claimed before then wouldn't count. They'll go in with the rest.

Thanks Mak