PDA

View Full Version : message to McPake and Soars

Hibiza
06-05-2012, 03:15 PM
GET FIT.:flag:

Ultrabee1-0
06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Speaking to him on twitter he is hopeful to be back in the 11 tomorrow very good news:flag:

https://twitter.com/#!/JamesMcPake

PatHead
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
But will he dislodge our prolific goalscoring centre half- O'Hanlon. Brave call for Fenlon to make unforced change to winning team!

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 03:59 PM
That Chuck Norris account tweet on his stream = :faf:

Oh, and McPake if fully fit must start tomorrow. Tatty bye bye O'Hanlon, cheers for the great performance against the Sheep etc, but McPake is our leader and this is the most important game of our season.

3pm
06-05-2012, 04:11 PM
That wouldn't be my message to Soares.

Macaroon
06-05-2012, 04:17 PM

He looked fantastic when he first arrived. Only player capable of taking the ball down and making a sensible, dangerous pass. Recently though he has been non-existant for entire games. Would love to see how many time's he has actually touched the ball compared to Osbourne/Stevenson over the last few games

hibsbollah
06-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I love McPake. If i was ever going to slip into gayness, he'd be the one :agree:

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
I love McPake. If i was ever going to slip into gayness, he'd be the one :agree:

Him or James Richardson :agree::agree:

Sean1875
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM

Appropriate choice of words :greengrin

hibsbollah
06-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Appropriate choice of words :greengrin

...'nibble the pillow' of gayness works too :agree:

Elephant Stone
He looked fantastic when he first arrived. Only player capable of taking the ball down and making a sensible, dangerous pass. Recently though he has been non-existant for entire games. Would love to see how many time's he has actually touched the ball compared to Osbourne/Stevenson over the last few games

It would be interesting to know how many times he's touched the ball since he's been at Hibs never mind the last few games. We've been on the brink of relegation and the lack of fight and urgency in his play has been incredible. Fair enough he's on loan and he won't be as passionate about Hibs as we'd like but he's a professional footballer and his anonymity and lack of desire has been a disgrace, IMO, and it's not difficult to see why he's been relegated however many times he has. Hopefully he gets a new club to be loaned to next year if he doesn't leave Stoke.

Nevi1875
I know I will get some abuse for this but just a thought. Does anyone think mcpake and o'hanlon centre back hanlon left back and kujabi left mid for a bit creativity and an attacking threat who can come back aswell. Sproule and kujabi on the wings as dunfermline need goals and will be pushing higher up ?

--------
06-05-2012, 04:33 PM
But will he dislodge our prolific goalscoring centre half- O'Hanlon. Brave call for Fenlon to make unforced change to winning team!

Play big Sean up front. We're short a striker or two.

hibs0666
06-05-2012, 04:36 PM

Soares run into the box caused Aberdeen' own goal last time out.

hibsbollah
06-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I know I will get some abuse for this but just a thought. Does anyone think mcpake and o'hanlon centre back hanlon left back and kujabi left mid for a bit creativity and an attacking threat who can come back aswell. Sproule and kujabi on the wings as dunfermline need goals and will be pushing higher up ?

Hanlon was doing quite well at left back, so your idea isnt totally insane. The problem is O'Hanlon has had one good game after countless poor ones, its too early to trust him with a starting job IMO. If we were to bring a centreback out of deep freeze for the scenario you describe id rather it was Stephens.

Sean1875
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM

Not a bad idea but personally i'd rather stick with an established back four which appear to work relatively well together :agree:

Hermit Crab
06-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Nor mine :agree:

06-05-2012, 04:56 PM

Mines would. We need EVERYBODY fit and available for the final to give as many options as possible incase someone gets injured during the final.

Dashing Bob S
06-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Mines would. We need EVERYBODY fit and available for the final to give as many options as possible incase someone gets injured during the final.

Soares is a player, but he's never achieved what he should have in the game as he doesn't have the attitude to consistently apply himself. However, a cup final, and the prospect of a medal, he will probably bust a gut. Could be a real asset in that game.

hibsbollah
06-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Soares looks like a player with lots of ability but poor application. Could be useful in a final where hes more likely to put in the extra 5%.

Sas_The_Hibby
06-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Soares looks like a player with lots of ability but poor application. Could be useful in a final where hes more likely to put in the extra 5%.

7% may still not be enough, though. :greengrin