PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Help!

hibeeleicester
06-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Posted my application last week. Still no money out the account, and no tickets have arrived at my door!

Should i be getting worried? How do i check i have my tickets?

Cheers!

oconnors_strip
06-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Posted my application last week. Still no money out the account, and no tickets have arrived at my door!

Should i be getting worried? How do i check i have my tickets?

Cheers!

tickets arent getting posted til this week so calm doon!

Twiglet
06-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Tickets aren't going out until the 10th. Have you checked your Hibs ticket account to see if they're there. They might havoc processed your application over the weekend hence no money taken from your account yet.

hibeeleicester
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Tickets aren't going out until the 10th. Have you checked your Hibs ticket account to see if they're there. They might havoc processed your application over the weekend hence no money taken from your account yet.

How do i check? :thumbsup:

I'm_cabbaged
06-05-2012, 02:04 PM

You can't. Well I can't anyway, the history button on the online account has disappeared?

Twiglet
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM

Go to here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx if you are registered with the club you should show up if you register with the online ticketing site. I've got 2 seats showing on my account for the final, thankfully next to my cousins ones.

hibeeleicester
06-05-2012, 04:21 PM
No history button!

Also my brother put down my wrong email on the application, will it make a difference?

thebakerboy
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Go to here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx if you are registered with the club you should show up if you register with the online ticketing site. I've got 2 seats showing on my account for the final, thankfully next to my cousins ones.
Thats not working anymore , no history , I can see my season for next year but no longer able see cup final tickets that were showing yesterday.

Twiglet
06-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Thats not working anymore , no history , I can see my season for next year but no longer able see cup final tickets that were showing yesterday.

Annoying. My tickets were showing on Thursday and now I can't see anything. No purchase history is available. Strange. Will keep looking, if it goes back on I'll post again.