PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Ticket Collection Dates & Online Public Sale Confirmed

RSS Bot
06-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Exciting week of ticket activity planned

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120506/cup-final-tickets_2262950_2761665)

Mikey
06-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Hibernian today announced the sales and collections activity for Cup Final Tickets.

Season Ticket Members, Club Members and Hibernians Members that applied for Cup Final Tickets by the deadline of 5pm Saturday 5 May will be guaranteed their tickets, which will be available for collection from Thursday 10 May in the Famous Five Stand as outlined in the timetable below.

The Club can also confirm there will be a limited on-line sale of Cup Final Tickets remaining, including a small number that have been returned from the Scottish FA and Hampden Park Ltd. The on-line sale will begin at 10am on Wednesday 9 May. Only supporters already registered on the Club database will be eligible to purchase tickets and will be limited to 2 tickets per purchase.

The Club sincerely appreciates the patience of supporters and thanks them in advance for their co-operation for the forthcoming fulfilment process. With excitement reaching fever pitch around both the Dunfermline match and the Cup Final, the Club expects a very busy week, and will deal with all queries and questions as quickly and as effectively as possible.

Monday 7 May
9am-6pm - Cash only Ticket Pods beside the Famous Five Stand and the East Stand for ticket purchase for the game v Dunfermline.
6.45pm - Cash turnstiles open. Supporters are encouraged to arrive as early as possible due to the expected large walk-up attendance.
7.45pm - Hibernian v Dunfermline. The last SPL home game of the season. Supporters backing the team against the Pars should keep their ticket stub as it is their seat number that will be entered into the Cup Final Ticket Ballot. The actual ticket stub matching to the lucky seat number drawn will be required to claim the right to purchase Cup Final Tickets.

Tuesday 8 May
5pm - Cup Final Ticket Ballot. 500 winning seats will be drawn by supporter representatives, and the results published on the Club website that evening. The lucky walk-up supporters will then have from 9am Wednesday 9 May until 5pm Thursday 10 May to present their winning ticket stub at the Ticket Office to claim the right to purchase 2 x Cup Final tickets.

Wednesday 9 May
9am-5pm - Ballot Winner Ticket Purchase at the Ticket Office.
10am - On-line and telephone sales of any tickets remaining from the Priority Sale and/or those that may be returned from the Scottish FA or Hampden Park Ltd. Supporters purchasing on-line or on the Hibernian Ticket Sales Hotline 0844 844 1875 option 1, must already be registered on the Club database and will be limited to 2 tickets per purchase. Phone / Online: Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged.

Thursday 10 May
9am-5pm - Ballot Winner Ticket Purchase at the Ticket Office. The Ballot Winner Ticket purchase period will close at 5pm and any tickets unclaimed will be added to the on-line sale.
9am - 7pm - Priority Sale Collections (Season Ticket, Club Member, Hibernians Member) from the Almond Suite in the Famous Five Stand.*

Friday 11 May
9am - 7pm - Priority Sale Collections (Season Ticket, Club Member, Hibernians Member) from the Almond Suite in the Famous Five Stand.

Saturday 12 May
9am - 5pm - Priority Sale Collections (Season Ticket, Club Member, Hibernians Member) from the Almond Suite in the Famous Five Stand.

Monday 14 May onwards
9am - 5pm - Collections for on-line and telephone sales starts from the Ticket Office.

andrew70
06-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Will season ticket holders b able to buy more tickets from Wednesday. Ie use their client ref numbers to buy mates tickets?

HH81
06-05-2012, 08:46 AM
I would have waited until Tuesday morning to release this.... As fans now know they can buy tickets online they might not buy them for Monday now :confused:

Also see they have not published how many are left?

Col2
06-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Wonder how many tickets are for sale as part of online public sale. System crash coming me thinks.

sven nil
06-05-2012, 08:47 AM
******g scandal, having watched poor poor football on this seasons book and entitled to one ticket I now read you can apply for 2 tickets on line on Wednesday. whats the benefit on a season book.

Col2
06-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Will season ticket holders b able to buy more tickets from Wednesday. Ie use their client ref numbers to buy mates tickets?

You would assume so as system would not block it. A free for all!! But probably over after 1 hour!!

Col2
06-05-2012, 08:50 AM
******g scandal, having watched poor poor football on this seasons book and entitled to one ticket I now read you can apply for 2 tickets on line on Wednesday. whats the benefit on a season book.

Wednesday will be a lottery. At most probably 1-2k tickets left.

HH81
06-05-2012, 08:52 AM

You have you ticket, you don't have to sit on the computer/telephone hoping and praying you get through and there is some left :confused:

I know where I would rather be. :agree:

BroxburnHibee
06-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Hibs being cute and not telling us how many tickets are left.

System will be overloaded on Wednesday methinks :greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Deary me just be happy u have a ticketmate...why should ST holders get two tickets? Everybody that is in a priority has got a ticket club has done great. now its over to a public sale well done Hibs! No other way to do it that would off worked hail hail

macca70
06-05-2012, 09:00 AM

Online and telephone free for all can get 2 tickets!! as a season ticket holder for years, the guy that forks out hundreds of pounds in the summer to allow the club to build up a transfer pot, I was only allowed to buy 1??

Seems I would be better off just being a pay at the gate fan next year then, suits me, I will end up just picking my games.

Ringothedog
06-05-2012, 09:01 AM

As it is a public sale ANYBODY(who has a client ref) can try and get tickets. If you are not happy I will take the ticket you already have and you can try your luck in the online sale:aok: Nah thought not:wink:

The difference is that your Season Entitled you to one ticket and you dont have to go through the lottery or online sale

macca70
06-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Deary me just be happy u have a ticketmate...why should ST holders get two tickets? Everybody that is in a priority has got a ticket club has done great. now its over to a public sale well done Hibs! No other way to do it that would off worked hail hail

Why should Johnny walk up get 2 when a season ticket holder that forked out hundreds at the start of the season to watch pish every week only got 1?

Col2
06-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Online and telephone free for all can get 2 tickets!! as a season ticket holder for years, the guy that forks out hundreds of pounds in the summer to allow the club to build up a transfer pot, I was only allowed to buy 1??

Seems I would be better off just being a pay at the gate fan next year then, suits me, I will end up just picking my games.

But you have as much chance as anyone of getting ANOTHER two tickets on top of the one you got as a season ticket holder. Some people will get nothing. So if all us season ticket holders got 2 each and they also said 2 more if you renewed then there would not be enough tickets available to satisfy. I think they have done it as fair as they could have. It will never satisfy everyone 100% .

PaulSmith
06-05-2012, 09:08 AM

Seriously, I mean do people actually think anymore before posting?

A) The benefit of being a ST holder for this and next season gave you 2 tickets
B) If you didn't have a ST would you feel confident of getting a ticket in a 'free for all' where demand may outstrip demand by 300%

You may be better off picking and choosing your games but it'll do the club no favours and next season when we defend the Scottish Cup you can feel confident about getting a ticket in the free for all.

Some amount of bairns on here moaning about not much at all, again.

Beefster
06-05-2012, 09:08 AM
With such a whinging shower of ***** as customers, it must be a ****ing nightmare working at Hibs.

"It's no' fair", "What about me".

Ringothedog
06-05-2012, 09:09 AM

What is it with this "I should have got 2 tickets with my Season Ticket" nonsense. Why should you get 2 tickets and then give your spare to someone who never goes near Easter Road ?. When it comes to games at the PBS does your season entitle you to 2 tickets.....NAH!!. You have one seat at ER then entitled to one ticket.

I am not a great lover of our board but they have got the sale of tickets right this time

Moulin Yarns
06-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Why should Johnny walk up get 2 when a season ticket holder that forked out hundreds at the start of the season to watch pish every week only got 1?

If you think you have been watching pish every week, why are you that bothered about getting more tickets? :confused:

Surely you would rather spend your money on going to the cinema to be entertained.
:cb

PaulSmith
06-05-2012, 09:11 AM
With such a whinging shower of ***** as customers, it must be a ****ing nightmare working at Hibs.

Absolutely spot on.

Ringothedog
06-05-2012, 09:11 AM

:thumbsup::top marks

madabouthibs
06-05-2012, 09:12 AM
ST holders get two tickets if they've renewed, which they would have done........ if they're the uberfans they're all making out to be. :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2012, 09:15 AM

Deary me. Is it that hard to understand?

macca70
06-05-2012, 09:17 AM
But you have as much chance as anyone of getting ANOTHER two tickets on top of the one you got as a season ticket holder. Some people will get nothing. So if all us season ticket holders got 2 each and they also said 2 more if you renewed then there would not be enough tickets available to satisfy. I think they have done it as fair as they could have. It will never satisfy everyone 100% .

I appreciate it isn't easy but this seems logical -

2 for current season ticks to reward us for sitting through rubbish this season.

1 for any brand new season ticket purchaser for next year, none for renewing as anyone renewing would have got 2 for being a current season ticket holder.

Any left , 1 per ballot winner from the Dunfy game.

Then a public sale with 1 per person.

Beefster
06-05-2012, 09:20 AM
I appreciate it isn't easy but this seems logical -

2 for current season ticks to reward us for sitting through rubbish this season.

1 for any brand new season ticket purchaser for next year, none for renewing as anyone renewing would have got 2 for being a current season ticket holder.

Any left , 1 per ballot winner from the Dunfy game.

Then a public sale with 1 per person.

Which would have suited you but wouldn't have suited Hibs because the huge number of existing ST holders that hadn't renewed would still have no added incentive to do so.

macca70
06-05-2012, 09:20 AM
What is it with this "I should have got 2 tickets with my Season Ticket" nonsense. Why should you get 2 tickets and then give your spare to someone who never goes near Easter Road ?. When it comes to games at the PBS does your season entitle you to 2 tickets.....NAH!!. You have one seat at ER then entitled to one ticket.

I am not a great lover of our board but they have got the sale of tickets right this time

So having 2 strangers, possibly even Jambo's getting 2 ticks is better than a season ticket holder getting a spare for his mate.

Very good!!

Barney McGrew
06-05-2012, 09:23 AM
For all those bleating about only getting one/two tickets as a season holder why don't you try and buy extra tickets on Wednesday when they go on sale?

If you're on the database (which you will be) you'll have just as much chance as anyone else.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-05-2012, 09:23 AM
As i've posted before, I'm not entitled to a priority ticket for this game which is completely down to me, this Final is really bringing out the worst in some of us though, its not pleasant to witness.

macca70
06-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Which would have suited you but wouldn't have suited Hibs because the huge number of existing ST holders that hadn't renewed would still have no added incentive to do so.

So how many is this 'huge number' that has renewed?

PaulSmith
06-05-2012, 09:26 AM
So having to strangers, possibly even Jambo's getting 2 ticks is better than a season ticket holder getting a spare for his mate.

Very good!!

I predict that a whole section of the Hibs end will be maroon clad, hundreds if not thousands of them will be amongst their rivals. Nope, not likely is it. If there are more than 20 'hearts' fans in the Hibs end then I'll eat my 1902 Hibs shirt.

I hope your mate gets a ticket in the public sale, in fact I hope he gets two and you can go together and sell on your ST seat to someone else (preferably a Hibby) :)

Beefster
06-05-2012, 09:28 AM
So how many is this 'huge number' that has renewed?

I've no idea but, if the folk in the ticket office can be trusted, it wasn't insignificant.

Northernhibee
06-05-2012, 09:32 AM
If I've always bought my tickets online, would I be able to purchase these over the phone - would there be two seperate databases for online and phone?

Barney McGrew
06-05-2012, 09:33 AM
If I've always bought my tickets online, would I be able to purchase these over the phone - would there be two seperate databases for online and phone?

You'll be fine to buy over the phone.

hibsbollah
06-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Hibs could give every fan £50,000 in cash and there would be still some tornfaced disasters moaning about going up a tax bracket.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 09:39 AM

Seems I would be better off just being a pay at the gate fan next year then, suits me, I will end uep just picking my games.

It means season tickets may be able to get 3 tickets, but you're 100% guaranteed to get one.

Walk up fans are guaranteed nothing.

PaulSmith
06-05-2012, 09:40 AM
It means season tickets may be able to get 3 tickets, but you're 100% guaranteed to get one.

Wall up ear are guaranteed nothing.

:greengrin predictive text fail?

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2012, 09:40 AM

season ticket holders only need one ticket club members and Hibernians only need one ticket. All priority groups are sorted. Now its a free for all u now can go and buy another two if u wanted to. everyone is a winner. At big clubs most season ticket holders don't even get tickets! Never mind two. think fa cup final each team got 25,000 tics but both Chelsea and liverpool have more than 25,000 ST holders.

legends of 73
06-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Let's see how many walk up fans now turn up tomorrow night.

This is the biggest game of the season turn up and show your support if you don't you don't deserve a final ticket IMHO

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 09:46 AM
:greengrin predictive text fail?

Just a bit! :-D

Beefster
06-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Let's see how many walk up fans now turn up tomorrow night.

This is the biggest game of the season turn up and show your support if you don't you don't deserve a final ticket IMHO

The less 'walk-ups' there are tomorrow, the higher the chance of those that do go along being guaranteed two tickets.

legends of 73
06-05-2012, 09:51 AM
The less 'walk-ups' there are tomorrow, the higher the chance of those that do go along being guaranteed two tickets.

I know that but folk will just stay at home like they've done all season and take their chance on Wednesday instead of getting behind the team when they need it most

macca70
06-05-2012, 09:54 AM

Have you forgotten that the point of going to the game tomorrow is to support our club in a massive game against relegation?

Kris1875
06-05-2012, 09:54 AM
You can't please all of the people all of the time !! At the end of the day everybody has more than valid points but what we think should or could of happened hasn't . Big rod IMHO has pulled in some much needed bucks do I agree ? Only with some of it , put it this way if the team budget has now doubled and we have got a top team on the park plus a SC in the bag next season will we still be complaing ? Folk aren't stupid you knew the tache would come away with this but it's done not into this who deserves a ticket more we are all hibbies now let's just get behind the team starting against fat boy fat on Monday night !! Ggtth !!

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Who would you have given any extra tickets to? Because as far as i can see, anyone over the usual 8k we have been getting is a (Johnny)? Just who are these folk you deem more deserving?:confused:

Wembley67
06-05-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm trying to activate my online account in prep for the sale but cannae find the activate button anywhere....anyone???

Lofarl
06-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Says nothing about when tickets are going to be delivered to us. No way am I waiting in a queue for hours for my ticket. I paid for special delivery.

Broken Gnome
06-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Any educated numbers at break down of sales then? 2011 STs + 2012 STs + club members equalling how many? Take away the walk ups from the Dunfermline game means a public sale of? Still think that's a fair few tickets to shift in a short space of time.

andrew70
06-05-2012, 10:08 AM
I think there's 3-4 available via the public sale. We have 22k + tickets to sell altogether.

Billy Whizz
06-05-2012, 10:09 AM
They had to sell 2 at a time to move them quickly

jonny
06-05-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm trying to activate my online account in prep for the sale but cannae find the activate button anywhere....anyone???

Had the same issue - I'm going to phone or pop into the ticket office tomorrow to find out what to do.

macca70
06-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Any educated numbers at break down of sales then? 2011 STs + 2012 STs + club members equalling how many? Take away the walk ups from the Dunfermline game means a public sale of? Still think that's a fair few tickets to shift in a short space of time.

Very rough figures:

current season ticks 7000
Next season ticks 5000
Dunf game lotto 1000
Membership 1000

So that totals 14,000 and I doubt we have sold 5000 seasons for next year.

That means a public sale of 8000 minus any hospitality

Gatecrasher
06-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Good luck to all those going for tickets :aok:

The_Todd
06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
This constant moaning about "Glory Hunters" is starting to do my nut in. I think what some people are getting at is we average 8-9k just now, and that's the way it should always be? If we ever challenge for third (or heaven forbid higher) ever again, we should stop selling tickets when the hardcore get theirs? How's about a top of the league clash vs. Hearts? If you weren't part of the 8000 from the bitter 2011\12 season then you're not getting in?

Like it or lump it, for Hibernian has to grow it's fanbase in order to compete with clubs above us. We need 17, 18, 19k through the turnstiles. It's extra money for the club. If we start winning things, is the first thing we're going to do is complain about Gloryhunters? We're about to have a shot at the Cup for the first time in 11 years, and on top of that it's against Hearts. Of course there's more supporters coming out of the woodwork! I'd be more concerned if there wasn't to be frank, as it would indicate our suporter base has no scope of growing - if we can't attract more fans to this then we never will.

Everyone who is in the 8-9k who comes to ER in the bad times will get a ticket. Most via their STs or Memberships. Most of the 500 tickets drawn on Tuesday will again likely be regulars. Then the public sale will be open to those already on the database only - again, making sure those who have purchased tickets in the past will be prioritised.

Season Ticket holders were guaranteed a ticket, renewing ST holders were guaranteed TWO tickets - which would likely be most ST holders. Members given a priority after ST holders (I'd imagine that's how the applications were prioritised by the TO staff) - that's your benefit: the GUARANTEE of a ticket.

The Harp
06-05-2012, 10:32 AM
As i've posted before, I'm not entitled to a priority ticket for this game which is completely down to me, this Final is really bringing out the worst in some of us though, its not pleasant to witness.

Spot on HH. No matter how the Club organised the ticket sale they would have been pilloried by some.
With a massively important game on Monday night, wouldn't it be great if we all put the Club first and turned all our attention to actually supporting the team against the Pars.
I for one will be glad when the 19th is behind us one way or the other (hopefully with the Holy Grail in place at ER).

smurf
06-05-2012, 10:33 AM
I am slightly concerned we are not going to sell out. I've spoken to so many who think that they have no chance of a ticket so have made alternative arrangements.

Also, season ticket holders have legitimate cause to moan. One ticket for them yet now an applicant who never goes to games can apply for two....

This news is a slap in the face for those of us that go the extra mile to give the club their cash up front.

Still I can appreciate the tactic in 'forcing' renewals from this season to next.

jonny
06-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Very rough figures:

current season ticks 7000
Next season ticks 5000
Dunf game lotto 1000
Membership 1000

So that totals 14,000 and I doubt we have sold 5000 seasons for next year.

That means a public sale of 8000 minus any hospitality

Id have thought
Current 7000
Renewing 6000
New 3000
Dunf Ballot 1000
Members 1000

Thatd be about 18000 less any that didnt claim for whatever reason (possibly around 1000)
17000 from our allocation of 20000 plus the extra we got (about 1500-2000)
Leaves around 4500-5000 for public sale.
All guesswork of course.

silverhibee
06-05-2012, 10:36 AM
You have you ticket, you don't have to sit on the computer/telephone hoping and praying you get through and there is some left :confused:

Egg chasing by any chance. :greengrin

jonny
06-05-2012, 10:39 AM
I am slightly concerned we are not going to sell out. I've spoken to so many who think that they have no chance of a ticket so have made alternative arrangements.

Also, season ticket holders have legitimate cause to moan. One ticket for them yet now an applicant who never goes to games can apply for two....

This news is a slap in the face for those of us that go the extra mile to give the club their cash up front.

Still I can appreciate the tactic in 'forcing' renewals from this season to next.

No chance mate. We'll be sold out by Wednesday night after day 1 of the public sale. It's not going to be quite the crazy scramble that it was made out to us but there is no way we wont sell out. Im glad the club are doing the phone and internet thing because the overnight queing would've been horrendous

Frazerbob
06-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Hibs are making this all a bit too complicated?

Of course, give the ST holders etc first dibbs but then it should just be a straight forward free for all with some tickets being sold via the interweb, some via the phone and some via good old fashioned queuing up.

This ballot, then internet & phone line only general sale, when you factor in all the various collection dates etc is making it a bit like the Krypton Factor.

Oh for the good old days of a few bevvies and a rammy in the over night queue!

Sean1875
06-05-2012, 10:43 AM
any idea about ticket prices?

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2012, 10:45 AM
ST holders get two tickets if they've renewed, which they would have done........ if they're the uberfans they're all making out to be. :wink:

:agree: Yes they do and I did so I got two, some folk on here would struggle to organise a p*** up in a brewery, thank **** they don't work for Hibs!!!

silverhibee
06-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Hibs could give every fan £50,000 in cash and there would be still some tornfaced disasters moaning about going up a tax bracket.

If they got it in cash would they have to pay the tax on it , would you bollah. :greengrin

1two
06-05-2012, 10:46 AM

No, they can get a maximum of 2. They are guaranteed none

As a ST regular, I have no problem with it

Beefster
06-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Have you forgotten that the point of going to the game tomorrow is to support our club in a massive game against relegation?

I've got a ST so I'm not affected by the ballot in the slightest. I was pointing out a fact. I've renewed for next season too so come back and lecture me on the point of going to the games when you've done the same.

macca70
06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Id have thought
Current 7000
Renewing 6000
New 3000
Dunf Ballot 1000
Members 1000

Thatd be about 18000 less any that didnt claim for whatever reason (possibly around 1000)
17000 from our allocation of 20000 plus the extra we got (about 1500-2000)
Leaves around 4500-5000 for public sale.
All guesswork of course.

That would mean we have 9000 season tickets sold for next season. I would reckon it currently stands at about half that.

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
I've got a ST so I'm not affected by the ballot in the slightest. I was pointing out a fact. I've renewed for next season too so come back and lecture me on the point of going to the games when you've done the same.

:tee hee:

jonny
06-05-2012, 10:54 AM
any idea about ticket prices?

£28 and £35 as far as Im led to believe.

Littlest Hobo
06-05-2012, 10:56 AM

Simply because if they gave 2 tickets per ST holder they wouldn't have been able to guarantee club members and members of the Hibernian scheme a ticket.
Not only that they wouldn't have sold the extra few thousand ST that they have for next season.
Look at the bigger picture guys.
It just do happens that now everyone who is priority for tickets will definitely get one.
Now they know how many are left over they can try and bring in extra revenue for the club.
Great bit of business from the club.

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Great news, and all these moaning minnies that already have tickets are baffling.

Anyway:

3 questions:

a) Presumably there is a delivery option for these public sale tickets?? Happy to pay whatever comic charge they lump on top, but it doesn't actually say that this option exists.

b) Assuming a) is an option, do you reckon they would deliver to an address other than that on the database? I won't be going home to my Edinburgh address until after the match, so if I was to get tickets, it would make things much easier for me to have them delivered to down here.

c) Is it just me, or is there no link called "Activate Account" on the e-ticketing link?? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/login.aspx?returnUrl=%2fhibernianfc%2fdefault.aspx

I can see the e-mail address and password fields, and have logged in. Without wanting to sound like a dopey prat, I assume this means my account is "active". There's no matches I can buy tickets for, but that makes sense as there's no more online sales for the Dunfermline game and the Semi-Final online sale hasn't started yet.

I shall be "working from home" on Wednesday morning!! :greengrin

PiemanP
06-05-2012, 11:05 AM
If i'm phoning up on wednesday and get through to the ticketmaster, can i buy two tickets under my client ref, and then two further tickets under my mates client ref? Ie get 4 tickets all in the one phone call?

This may be a stupid question :greengrin

lucky
06-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Hibs have handled this excellently. All ST holders covered, members covered, Hibernians covered, entice fans to Pars game covered, then a free for all with a £1.50 charge. Rodders at his very best. I'm got my two but will be chancing it to get another 1 on wednesday. The bottom line in all of this if you dont like it dont go to the game. Yes this season has been poor but least we still have 2 massive games to go to. If we were sitting 7th with no cup final hardly a soul would be taking Hibs. Financially the cup final has saved us from meltdown and Rodders has maxed the amount of cash out of it. We should not complain at that.

One final thing can we stop all this super fan v Glory hunting fans *****. We are all Hibs fans. We are all equal. Now get over it.

:flag:

Stantons Angel
06-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Bloody Hell!

What is the matter with all of you. The club just releases this information and lo and behold you rush to your laptop to complain????

Surely as a season ticket holder when you are GUARANTEED a cup final ticket with no hassle other than having to complete and return a form, you would be happy?

The reason the walk up fans are getting two is to STOP queues forming and internet overload....... What ever the club does its never going to please everyone.

If you are lucky to get through and get a ticket you are buying one for a pal too? It surely doesnt matter were they will be sitting as they will be there and happy to be.

We are all Hibs's supporters and should be glad that there will be a chance for others to join us at the biggest game in many of our lifetimes.

STOP moaning and get on with supporting the team on Monday AND Saturday the job is not finished yet.

Then after then the tension will really start,you will need all your energy for that, not for MOANING!!!!

The_Todd
06-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Hibs have handled this excellently. All ST holders covered, members covered, Hibernians covered, entice fans to Pars game covered, then a free for all with a £1.50 charge. Rodders at his very best. I'm got my two but will be chancing it to get another 1 on wednesday. The bottom line in all of this if you dont like it dont go to the game. Yes this season has been poor but least we still have 2 massive games to go to. If we were sitting 7th with no cup final hardly a soul would be taking Hibs. Financially the cup final has saved us from meltdown and Rodders has maxed the amount of cash out of it. We should not complain at that.

One final thing can we stop all this super fan v Glory hunting fans *****. We are all Hibs fans. We are all equal. Now get over it.

:flag:

I agree with all you say, but the £1.50 will be for Ticketmaster, not Rod :wink:

Pretty Boy
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
There's folk who just want a moan regardless of what Hibs do.

I was at a wedding last night and one Hibs 'fan' was mumping and moaning about not getting a ticket and Peter being a.money grabber and whatever else. When I said about the Dunfermilne ballot and my belief there would be a public sale without a hint of irony he said: 'wouldn't pay £20 to watch that pish and **** standing in a queue at all hours of the morning freezing my balls off'. Also got a couple of Hibs fans on my Facebook who last went to a game when Joe Tortolano was tearing up the left, again moaning about not getting a ticket and how terrible Hibs are.

The club have dealt with a tricky situation well and continue to do so imo.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 11:28 AM

There is no slap in anyone's face.

Season ticket holders are guaranteed one (or two) tickets for the game. Walk up fans are not.

Season ticket holders who want more than their initial entitlement can get another 2 in the public sale.

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 11:33 AM
There is no slap in anyone's face.

Season ticket holders are guaranteed one (or two) tickets for the game. Walk up fans are not.

Season ticket holders who want more than their initial entitlement can get another 2 in the public sale.

:agree::agree:

Folk are - for whatever reason - mixing up being guaranteed a ticket (as part of the ST package) and having a 1 in 10 (or whatever) chance of getting a ticket.

smurf
06-05-2012, 11:40 AM
You do have to laugh though at the mentality towards season ticket holders from some 'The club is guaranteeing you a cup final ticket so be grateful and shut up!

Unless the club really starts to make season ticket memberships have real value we are going to struggle to get the much needed cash up front commitment each season.

Kris1875
06-05-2012, 11:41 AM
There's folk who just want a moan regardless of what Hibs do.

I was at a wedding last night and one Hibs 'fan' was mumping and moaning about not getting a ticket and Peter being a.money grabber and whatever else. When I said about the Dunfermilne ballot and my belief there would be a public sale without a hint of irony he said: 'wouldn't pay £20 to watch that pish and **** standing in a queue at all hours of the morning freezing my balls off'. Also got a couple of Hibs fans on my Facebook who last went to a game when Joe Tortolano was tearing up the left, again moaning about not getting a ticket and how terrible Hibs are.

The club have dealt with a tricky situation well and continue to do so imo.

Couldn't agree more !!!

PaulSmith
06-05-2012, 11:49 AM
You do have to laugh though at the mentality towards season ticket holders from some 'The club is guaranteeing you a cup final ticket so be grateful and shut up!

Unless the club really starts to make season ticket memberships have real value we are going to struggle to get the much needed cash up front commitment each season.

What's your suggestion Smurf, you get preference for all games, get the sane seat every game, I'm sure it's slightly cheaper as well. Add on free cup top ups, 2-1 strip deal.

I'm not clear on what benefits you think should be included, should ST holders be given the chance to buy 3-4 extra tickets for their mates?

HibbyAndy
06-05-2012, 11:52 AM
How many tickets per person public sale? And when's the public sale?.. Sorry for not reading the link.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 11:52 AM

You're trolling now.

As well as all the other benefits of having a season, when you renew, you're told that you will be given priority for a ticket over non season members. That seems fair enough to me.

Also, why should mates of season ticket holders have priority over everyone else?

Do you seriously believe that if Hibs guaranteed 4 or 6 or 10 tickets to each season member, they'd sell more?

BroxburnHibee
06-05-2012, 11:54 AM
How many tickets per person public sale? And when's the public sale?.. Sorry for not reading the link.

No tellin ye ya lazy git :greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
No tellin ye ya lazy git :greengrin

:greengrin

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM

Ya lazy bassa :greengrin

2 per person, starts at 10am on Wednesday. Best plan that "tummy bug" now if you're working.

smurf
06-05-2012, 12:00 PM
You're trolling now.

As well as all the other benefits of having a season, when you renew, you're told that you will be given priority for a ticket over non season members. That seems fair enough to me.

Also, why should mates of season ticket holders have priority over everyone else?

Do you seriously believe that if Hibs guaranteed 4 or 6 or 10 tickets to each season member, they'd sell more?

I will ignore the ridiculous parts of your posts.

Are you a season ticket holder yourself?

The facts are an existing season ticket got the opportunity to buy one cup final ticket. Others fans now have the opportunity to buy two.

Yes I hear in amongst your pathetic trolling claim "well you too can buy two more...".

Fact is folk have booked bus spaces and purchased their seats. The opportunity for folk to sit together has gone.

Rightly or wrongly (and there is merit in the rightly POV) the club have manipulated the process to squeeze as much as possible financially from season ticket holders.

Job done. And now there are tickets to shift it is two per applicant

MacBean
06-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Bought two seasons yesterday as I wasn't waiting on a ballot and as far as I'm concerned the sale on Wednesday is essentially ballot. I you're lucky enough, you'll get a ticket.
Delighted I took the option to buy season tickets and help the team next season and even more delighted that I have my hands on two tickets for the cup final.
Im also in the ballot on Monday.
Good luck to all who want a ticket.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I will ignore the ridiculous parts of your posts.

Are you a season ticket holder yourself?

The facts are an existing season ticket got the opportunity to buy one cup final ticket. Others fans now have the opportunity to buy two.

Yes I hear in amongst your pathetic trolling claim "well you too can buy two more...".

Fact is folk have booked bus spaces and purchased their seats. The opportunity for folk to sit together has gone.

Rightly or wrongly (and there is merit in the rightly POV) the club have manipulated the process to squeeze as much as possible financially from season ticket holders.

Job done. And now there are tickets to shift it is two per applicant

What was ridiculous part of my post that you ignored?

How would you have allocated tickets differently?

Why can't season ticket holders sit beside each other?

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 12:35 PM
This is the Scottish cup final, surely nobody would pass on going just because they couldn't sit beside someone they knew?

I'd even sit beside Hibbyradge if it meant i'd a ticket for the game? :confused:

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 12:37 PM
This is the Scottish cup final, surely nobody would pass on going just because they couldn't sit beside someone they knew?

I'd even sit beside Hibbyradge if it meant i'd a ticket for the game? :confused:

Maybe, but I'd still not get a pint out of you before the game!

zlatan
06-05-2012, 12:38 PM

Would you sit in between him and albionhibs?

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 12:39 PM

I'd sit in the Hearts end.

TonyStokeprano
06-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Does anyone know if you need your client reference number to book over the phone ? wont be able to try my luck online as the online ticket store doesnt recognise my email for some reason, Last ticket i bought online was about a year ago. I know im definitely on the database as i had a season ticket last season and the season before, Is there a way i can find out client reference number ?

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Maybe, but I'd still not get a pint out of you before the game!

Its a final, i might stretch to a half? :wink:

Hibbyradge
06-05-2012, 12:45 PM

The real question is would we sit next to him and his dodgy personal hygiene!

zlatan
06-05-2012, 12:54 PM
The real question is would we sit next to him and his dodgy personal hygiene!

I'd love to sit on his face.

BEEJ
06-05-2012, 01:03 PM

So presumably your solution would have been to guarantee the purchase of two tickets for exisitng ST holders and then a third ticket for them if they were renewing their ST for the new season? That alone would probably have taken up the club's full ticket allocation for the final.

More importantly though it would have left the distribution of two thirds of our ticket allocation down to the whims of ST holders rather than at the discretion of the club who are desparate to find means of expanding the fan base and encouraging more regular attendance.

Sorry you feel slighted; but that's no solution to the ticket allocation either. :no way:

kenny-55
06-05-2012, 01:17 PM
I have a client reference number and on data base I also have my wife and son on my network both with client numbers can we buy tickets for them as well on Wednesday ie 2 tickets each
:flag::flag:

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I'd love to sit on his face.

You do know i have all my own teeth? :na na:

LancashireHibby
06-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I have a client reference number and on data base I also have my wife and son on my network both with client numbers can we buy tickets for them as well on Wednesday ie 2 tickets each
:flag::flag:
You'd have to log in separately as each person so that they are recognised as separate people so you wouldn't necessarily be sat together, but other than that there's no way that could be prevented (not that I necessarily approve of bending the rules like that!)

Spike Mandela
06-05-2012, 01:24 PM
The club initially said a public sale was unlikely. Now season ticket holders are catered for, new season tickets are catered for, club members catered for and Hampden debenture hospitality snapped up and even with a ballot fot tickets bought at the Dunfermline game there is going to be a public sale.

Panic? What panic? Nice one Rod.:aok:

zlatan
06-05-2012, 01:29 PM
You do know i have all my own teeth? :na na:

http://forum.football365.com/images/smilies/3.gif

kenny-55
06-05-2012, 01:29 PM
You'd have to log in separately as each person so that they are recognised as separate people so you wouldn't necessarily be sat together, but other than that there's no way that could be prevented (not that I necessarily approve of bending the rules like that!)

ok thanks for that they are both registered under my email address but have thier own client numbers so not sure how I would log in as them , will try the phone in lottery and just quote mine and thier client numbers as only want 3 tickets 1 each and sit together
here's hoping

:not worth:flag:

skipster7
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
The club initially said a public sale was unlikely. Now season ticket holders are catered for, new season tickets are catered for, club members catered for and Hampden debenture hospitality snapped up and even with a ballot fot tickets bought at the Dunfermline game there is going to be a public sale.

Panic? What panic? Nice one Rod.:aok:

i was personally a wee bit disapointed that this seasons ST holders never got 2 (1 for the wife) as in my opinion there would still have been plenty for other offers. now i just hope they all go one way or another to avoid embarrasment like 2006, when the 1 each was one of the reasons given for that no show.The good thing about a public sale is it will hopefully stop folk trying to sell their 2nd ticket for £100 +.:agree:

I'm_cabbaged
06-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Jeezo, just tried to log on to the e ticket site to see if my tickets had been allocated yet and I can't get on because of a high level of traffic. What's it going to be like on Wednesday?
Good luck to those who don't have a ticket yet!

Lungo--Drom
06-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Totally agree, I wouldn't want to be sitting right now, Sunday 6th May, without a ticket. My cheque's been cashed quite a few days now so I'm 90% positive I'm going to Hampden. For me anyway it was worth having ST to be in my current position of relative relaxation :)

franks
06-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I have been a bit surprised and delighted with the way the club has gone about the difficult task of distributing tickets for the final. They have tried to cater for and reward all category of fan and as far as possible with minimum inconvenience. They have also tried to increase income but not in an over the top way.

I know everyone wont be pleased but surely the vast majority will appreciate the effort the club has made in distributing these tickets.

Kenny1875
06-05-2012, 02:18 PM
How can I find out my reference number?

Nakedmanoncrack
06-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Don't see anything regarding the posting out of tickets :confused:

Any indication of when those of us who paid the extra £6 for delivery will receive ours?

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Don't see anything regarding the posting out of tickets :confused:

Any indication of when those of us who paid the extra £6 for delivery will receive ours?

That was an option with the "Priority Members" tickets was it??

I assume it will be the same for the public sale as well.

Good good :agree:

persevere1875
06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Just a quick question if anyone can answer it. my client numbers in my mother in laws name (her credit cards got more on it than mine :wink:) if come wednesday I go online and on the phone, assuming I get through on the phone first will the fact Im quoting a client number in someone else's name cause me a problem ???

StevieC
06-05-2012, 05:15 PM
So presumably your solution would have been to guarantee the purchase of two tickets for exisitng ST holders and then a third ticket for them if they were renewing their ST for the new season?:

No. Two tickets for this seasons tickets as the cup final is this season. Next seasons ticket should guarantee you tickets for next seasons cup final.

Beefster
06-05-2012, 05:22 PM
No. Two tickets for this seasons tickets as the cup final is this season. Next seasons ticket should guarantee you tickets for next seasons cup final.

Considering the predicted drop in ST sales next season, the directors at Hibs would have been neglecting their responsibilities if they hadn't used the cup final tickets as an incentive to encourage folk to renew/buy new STs.

We would have all been moaning if the team was rank next season because Hibs had had to drastically slash the wage bill.

18/03/07
06-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Im not that realy bothered,me an my family(3 off us)all st holders and have renewed,we are getting 6 tickets so we all covered,but 3 pals going to the pars game have got the same chance of tickets as me,as i say nae probs as i got mine

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Im not that realy bothered,me an my family(3 off us)all st holders and have renewed,we are getting 6 tickets so we all covered,but 3 pals going to the pars game have got the same chance of tickets as me,as i say nae probs as i got mine

I dont see how your 3 pals have the same chance as you, you have 6 tickets? Unless you mean in the draw, and you are buying a ticket for the dunfermline game?:confused:

HibeeMG
06-05-2012, 07:44 PM
That would mean we have 9000 season tickets sold for next season. I would reckon it currently stands at about half that.

So you think that season tickets have actually decreased for next season? Have a word with yourself man!

You obviously can't agree with the way the club have handled the sale of tickets but don't kid yourself that it hasn't benefited the club.

DH1875
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I've paid for postage. Does that mean my ticket should be here Wednesday?

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
I've paid for postage. Does that mean my ticket should be here Wednesday?

No it means your postie will be selling them on Friday!:greengrin

thebakerboy
06-05-2012, 08:46 PM
No it means your postie will be selling them on Friday!:greengrin

McSwanky
06-05-2012, 09:29 PM
So you think that season tickets have actually decreased for next season? Have a word with yourself man!

You obviously can't agree with the way the club have handled the sale of tickets but don't kid yourself that it hasn't benefited the club.

I think he may have a point. Okay, so we had 7000 season tickets at the START of last season. While we're still in a position where we are not sure which division we'll be in next season, I can totally understand why people wouldn't renew. I think at best our season ticket sales will be around the number we had last season.

Still see there being plenty competition for the public sale though.

andrew70
07-05-2012, 06:01 AM
I have 6 client ref numbers will I be able to buy 12 tickets in one go or will I have to phone up 6 different times pretending to b 6 different people? My mates have left me in charge as they are working and I am off.

macca70
07-05-2012, 06:35 AM

Yip, I actually think that at this current point, season tickets for next season are definatley less than what we sold for this season. Various reasons; we don't even know if we'll still be in SPL, financially very little difference these days between having a season tick against pay at the gate and the Payment Plan has been outsourced therefore interest being charged and quite a few folk that would have used that option have not bothered.

Smidge
07-05-2012, 09:06 AM
I have 6 client ref numbers will I be able to buy 12 tickets in one go or will I have to phone up 6 different times pretending to b 6 different people? My mates have left me in charge as they are working and I am off.

I would doubt it.

And, to be honest, if one person could get 12 tickets in one phone call on Wednesday, that would be seriously unfair on everyone else who was trying to get through.

Billy Whizz
07-05-2012, 09:09 AM
I would doubt it.

And, to be honest, if one person could get 12 tickets in one phone call on Wednesday, that would be seriously unfair on everyone else who was trying to get through.

Why not. If they can get through and want to sit together I see no reason why they can't do this. I regularly book multiple tickets for away games online

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:10 AM
I would doubt it.

I don't see a problem with it TBH, no different than someone in a long queue getting served in person with multiple tickets, takes a bit longer but fully entitled to do it.

BEEJ
07-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Considering the predicted drop in ST sales next season, the directors at Hibs would have been neglecting their responsibilities if they hadn't used the cup final tickets as an incentive to encourage folk to renew/buy new STs.

We would have all been moaning if the team was rank next season because Hibs had had to drastically slash the wage bill.
:agree: Spot on.

:top marks

andrew70
07-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Why not. If they can get through and want to sit together I see no reason why they can't do this. I regularly book multiple tickets for away games online

Yes I regularly do this myself as well however I wasn't sure as it states 2 per purchase and this leads me to believe I am going to have issues when it comes to Wednesday. I am hoping I can get the rest of my mates tickets. At the end of the day if I have to phone up 6 times I will but I'll still be buying 12 tickets just seems crazy I can't buy them all in one phone call!?

HibeeMG
07-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Yip, I actually think that at this current point, season tickets for next season are definatley less than what we sold for this season. Various reasons; we don't even know if we'll still be in SPL, financially very little difference these days between having a season tick against pay at the gate and the Payment Plan has been outsourced therefore interest being charged and quite a few folk that would have used that option have not bothered.

The reasons you give would have meant that, yeah, we would have sold less ST's for next year than this year. The SC run and all the Final incentives, I believe, will have negated those though and we will be ahead of this season's figure.

Scouse Hibee
07-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Yes I regularly do this myself as well however I wasn't sure as it states 2 per purchase and this leads me to believe I am going to have issues when it comes to Wednesday. I am hoping I can get the rest of my mates tickets. At the end of the day if I have to phone up 6 times I will but I'll still be buying 12 tickets just seems crazy I can't buy them all in one phone call!?

You will be fine as two per purchase equates in your case to two per CR number, I really don't think you'll have a problem unless you get some ill informed person on the end of the phone.

andrew70
07-05-2012, 10:11 AM
You will be fine as two per purchase equates in your case to two per CR number, I really don't think you'll have a problem unless you get some ill informed person on the end of the phone.

Cool, hope your right, then my 70 seater bus will be full and it'll be full steam ahead to Hampden on the 19th. Fingers crossed everything goes to plan. Cheers mate

Makaveli
07-05-2012, 11:07 AM

I sincerely hope so. Needing three together from 2 client refs.

I wasn't sure though, it seemed like they deliberately said two per purchase rather than two per person (i.e. CR).

Wembley67
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Oh and if anyone cares you can now activate your online account for well erm buying online....the wee link wasn't on the official site yesterday.