PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ian Black on stv news

Hibernia Na Eir
04-05-2012, 05:23 PM
....just on. what a Class A thicko he comes across as. Don't leave your day job black, your somehow too thick to hold a paintbrush! anyone know if he owns even one brain cell?
dear oh dear!

Del Boy
04-05-2012, 05:37 PM
First player to withdraw from a Scotland squad before he's even had a call up! Must be trying to get a move to rangers!!

frazeHFC
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Dunno what he said, but i agree with tge OP :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
04-05-2012, 05:47 PM
aye, saw it. Hugely desperate stuff.
Painting toilets mustn't pay big lol

the guy truly is yer fannys fanny!

Cocaine&Caviar
04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Great player though

Hibernia Na Eir
04-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Great player though

Honestly? One good half-season doesn't make him great.

Kenny1875
04-05-2012, 06:08 PM
What did he say?

greenlex
04-05-2012, 06:09 PM
What did he say?
Nothing. He was drawing pictures with crayons.

Pete
04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Hearts git.

SRHibs
04-05-2012, 06:17 PM
your somehow too thick

:doh:

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2012, 06:38 PM
What did he say?

Nothing out of the ordinary in fact he showed slightly more intelligence than the OP!

Hibernia Na Eir
04-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary in fact he showed slightly more intelligence than the OP!

Come to think of it, IB is on par with with your avatar for the grey matter.:agree:

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Come to think of it, IB is on par with with your avatar for the grey matter.:agree:

Aye right then!

The Green Goblin
04-05-2012, 06:57 PM
....just on. what a Class A thicko he comes across as. your somehow too thick to hold a paintbrush!
dear oh dear!

It's "you're". Great irony though!

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2012, 07:03 PM
It's "you're". Great irony though!

:whistle:

Billychaotic182
04-05-2012, 07:42 PM
I think he is a little ar$e hole but he is a good player.

Judas Iscariot
05-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Great player though

Hahaha!

Behave!

You're easily impressed eh :faf:

Hibernia Na Eir
05-05-2012, 08:43 AM
I don't really know him very well but he has had some good performances for hearts and I'm sure there were some who championed him for Hibs before he went to Hearts.

the fact he's a big hate figure when we play them.would suggest to me a lot of Hibs fans do not enjoy him!
and, IIRC, Hibs fans certainly didn't want him coming when he played for Inverness. He was very average player and no better than Rankin.

Hibercelona
05-05-2012, 02:09 PM
It's no wonder that Black seems to play his best against us.

He seems to get the players as riled up as he does the fans, then they can't think straight on the park.

We shouldn't be giving this little s****bag the time of day. He's just a bunch of talk.

basehibby
05-05-2012, 02:50 PM
the fact he's a big hate figure when we play them.would suggest to me a lot of Hibs fans do not enjoy him!
and, IIRC, Hibs fans certainly didn't want him coming when he played for Inverness. He was very average player and no better than Rankin.

You do not recall correctly - there were plenty on here singling Black out as a player we should be signing for several windows before he signed for the Yamboids.

NB - I've nothing at all against Black save the fact he's an annoying Jamboid mutant with typical delusions of granduer. Apart from that I'm sure he's a very nice chap.

Jones28
05-05-2012, 03:25 PM
:doh:

:tee hee:

Dashing Bob S
05-05-2012, 03:46 PM
You do not recall correctly - there were plenty on here singling Black out as a player we should be signing for several windows before he signed for the Yamboids.

NB - I've nothing at all against Black save the fact he's an annoying Jamboid mutant with typical delusions of granduer. Apart from that I'm sure he's a very nice chap.

Excellent chap, and I was keen for him to join Hibernian.

Hibernian Verse
05-05-2012, 03:46 PM
It's really funny that he can't be a great player in the SPL because he plays for Hearts. How childish.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Excellent chap, and I was keen for him to join Hibernian.

perhaps I was looking at OTHER Hibees forums then and Hibs.net were the 'keen' ones ???
he was definitely NOT a wanted man by a good deal of hibbies.
can anyone honestly remember him being a stand out for Inverness? I think not.

SRHibs
05-05-2012, 04:56 PM

Surely logic would dictate that he's hated because he's a good player - a tool as well, yes. There aren't many **** players that Hibs fans have taken a real disliking too.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Surely logic would dictate that he's hated because he's a good player - a tool as well, yes. There aren't many **** players that Hibs fans have taken a real disliking too.

so you'd have to say Neil Lennon's a good manager then? correct?

SRHibs
05-05-2012, 05:49 PM
so you'd have to say Neil Lennon's a good manager then? correct?

I don't think he's a bad manager. No one that's terrible at their job would have the gall to display the arrogance that he does. Let's not forget that Neil Lennon was widely hated long before he was a manager.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-05-2012, 06:05 PM
good player and manger then? yes?

SRHibs
05-05-2012, 06:07 PM
good player and manger then? yes?

Yes?

What's your point? Even if there are exceptions to the rule, the fact is that most 'hated' players are pretty good performers for their respective teams. Yes?

Hibernia Na Eir
05-05-2012, 06:36 PM
sorry. but Black was hated not because he was "good". He was (and still is) a career ender. Some of his play is downright shocking.
He's hated because fans hate hatched men. And that's what his locker contains.
Even Rangers fans would agree!

FitbaFolkKen
05-05-2012, 08:13 PM
sorry. but Black was hated not because he was "good". He was (and still is) a career ender. Some of his play is downright shocking.
He's hated because fans hate hatched men. And that's what his locker contains.
Even Rangers fans would agree!

He is hated as he is the type of player that fans love to hate like Robbie Savage. Decent player, bit of bite, plenty cheek and a bit of ability.

Black has all of the above and always performs against us unfortunately. Plus he is a Jambo so that lot combined doesn't exactly endear him to us.