PDA

View Full Version : The referee against the sheep?

dmc1875
04-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Was the referee against the sheep calum murray? Is he not another jambo??

I thought he had a reasonably good game.. :eek:

Ritchie
04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
by the sounds of hibs.net over the last few months, every ref in Scotland is a Yam.... paranoia galore!!

dmc1875
04-05-2012, 10:46 AM
by the sounds of hibs.net over the last few months, every ref in Scotland is a Yam.... paranoia galore!!

I know I know but I am pretty sure he is. Don't think he is as bad as a lot of them though 2bh

Brooster
04-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Murray is a hearts supporter but in my opinion he has always refereed our games fairly - including Wednesdy's game at Aberdeen. I think he is one of the best referees.

brog
04-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Murray is a hearts supporter but in my opinion he has always refereed our games fairly - including Wednesdy's game at Aberdeen. I think he is one of the best referees.

Calum is indeed a Yam, out of a Rangers family, poor guy! IMO he's our best ref by a country mile & he was in charge of the 81% game!!

allezsauzee
04-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Are you sure he's a yam? I thought he was a Hibby. Whatever team he supported, i think he's actually a decent referee. Certainly better than that useless C Unit Thomson

Tynie01011973
04-05-2012, 04:56 PM

Apart from the New Years game at Easter Road when he gave them first goal with Elliott blatantly offside and who ducked out of way for the ball to go in the net ?
Or for booking Ivan Sproule for sticking his stomach in the way of Ryan McGowan's head - the Yam walked free of charge btw ?

:confused:

PaulSmith
04-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Apart from the New Years game at Easter Road when he gave them first goal with Elliott blatantly offside and who ducked out of way for the ball to go in the net ?
Or for booking Ivan Sproule for sticking his stomach in the way of Ryan McGowan's head - the Yam walked free of charge btw ?

:confused:

Surely that's the linesman's job though and I'm sure he never booked McGowan nor did he send off Stack when he should've.
Oh aye, plus Ian Murray at Tynie for his challenge on Black.

But he's a cheat isn't he and is anti Hibs...

RoxburghHibs
04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Yip 100% a hearts fan. I've met him on holiday before and he was a top top bloke. Very friendly and happy to chat about football.

I'd take him as the cup final ref over a lot of other options - PLEASE NOT CRAIG THOMPSON HE IS A JAMBO WHO HATES US

Remember he was the ref for the Hibs v Hearts League Cup QF in 2006 at Easter Road (Murray that is :) )