View Full Version : Greggs Kevin Thomson?

Duffys13
04-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Just had a text from a mate, who is a good Hibee and not one for rumours. He says he has just seen Scott Lindsay and Kevin Thomson walking through the park near Harvey Nic's. Interesting?

04-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Is the fish van open this early?

04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Just had a text from a mate, who is a good Hibee and not one for rumours. He says he has just seent Scott Lindsay and Kevin Thomson walking through the park near Harvey Nic's. Interesting?

Probably getting cup final tickets.

were they holding hands??

Just had a text from a mate, who is a good Hibee and not one for rumours. He says he has just seent Scott Lindsay and Kevin Thomson walking through the park near Harvey Nic's. Interesting?

KT's trying to pop a final ticket.

Please Admins....delete

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Duffys13
04-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Please Admins....delete

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Don't worry, before I posted this, I was kinda expecting this reaction.

04-05-2012, 09:57 AM
I actually seen KT at the M&S garage on Slateford road on Monday, not unusual giving his season is finished.

Mind when I seen Rod pumping up his tyres and Scott Lindsey buffing up his alloys I did think it was a bit strange :greengrin

04-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Just had a text from a mate, who is a good Hibee and not one for rumours. He says he has just seen Scott Lindsay and Kevin Thomson walking through the park near Harvey Nic's. Interesting?

I've just had a text from a mate who is also a good hibby and not one for rumours. He sent me a joke about David Cameron. Interesting?

04-05-2012, 10:00 AM
KT has a house near my parents.

Should I set up a watch post just in case?

04-05-2012, 10:01 AM
I've just had a text from a mate who is also a good hibby and not one for rumours. He sent me a joke about David Cameron. Interesting?

Cameron and Osbourne in midfield with Clegg right behind them?.....

Duffys13
04-05-2012, 10:03 AM

Silly me, imagine putting something about Hibs on a Hibs message board.

04-05-2012, 10:04 AM

Clegg was **** the first time round what makes you think he has improved?

04-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Silly me, imagine putting something about Hibs on a Hibs message board.Aw lighten up mate ..still much better than aw the bedwetting/ player slagging pish on here .. :aok:

04-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Clegg was **** the first time round what makes you think he has improved?

Aye to be fair, Cameron and Osbourne would hog the right wing and Clegg, though claiming to be left sided would end up right back.

04-05-2012, 10:16 AM

Was he walking over broken glass by any chance?:cb

04-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Was he walking over broken glass by any chance?:cb

A nd hopefully heading towards the West End :wink:

Macaroon
04-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Cut him some slack he's just relaying the message. :na na:

04-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Aye to be fair, Cameron and Osbourne would hog the right wing and Clegg, though claiming to be left sided would end up right back.

Galloway as a striker?

(George, not Mike).

04-05-2012, 10:51 AM

Yep, some of us appreciate the original comment.

04-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Jeezo........... some on here need to lighten up a bit. Who cares if it's significant or not...........its hardly worth slagging the messenger over?

.....Ican think of plenty other threads our admins could well delete. Why waste energy on this one? :wink::devil:

04-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Galloway as a striker?

(George, not Mike).

Thatcher in defence obviously to deal with any opposition strikers

happiehibbie
04-05-2012, 11:21 AM

Dont worry about it I remember when i was first on this site I popsted that my son had been at ER with a hire drive car for Deek I was accused of being a jambo and kicked of by admin guess what Deek signed that week

take it easy dont let them get you down if it comes off then you can say GIRUY lol

04-05-2012, 11:23 AM

It is incredible some of the comments you get when putting things on here these days. Getting back to the original post, if he's clear of injury, i'd put aside the fact that he was a dirty little prick with us and have him back. Better than most of the Midfield at the moment.

Cheers Duffy.:aok:

04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Maybe his Mammy was a bit short of cash and he was trying to get a wee loan off Petrie.

You'd think he would have known Petrie better by now.

----

EDIT: Is he available as a loanee/trialist for the Cup Final? I'd be quite happy to stick him in midfield for one game.

Dr Jimmy
04-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Galloway as a striker?

(George, not Mike).

George Galloway would be in goals, wan't he nicknamed the Cat for something....:hmmm:

keithkeith
04-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Maybe SL is touting a move down South to become the CEO of M'Boro?

04-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Would take KT back in a heartbeat but it's not going to happen IMO.

04-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Dont worry about it I remember when i was first on this site I popsted that my son had been at ER with a hire drive car for Deek I was accused of being a jambo and kicked of by admin guess what Deek signed that week

take it easy dont let them get you down if it comes off then you can say GIRUY lol

I also posted that Collins was with Petrie having a coffee at Peebles Hydro (which I knew it to be 100% true) and got ripped to pieces. I think the next day he was announced as manager.
ps. I bet Petrie made JC pick up the bill lol

04-05-2012, 02:21 PM

Cue: "don't want that hun traitor/mummy's boy/etc etc anywhere near ER after what he said..."

Then: "it was Willie McKay..."

Then: "it was Collins..."

You know how it goes.

Next week: George Foulkes was seen sporting a stain in the crotch area of his flannels...

04-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Cue: "don't want that hun traitor/mummy's boy/etc etc anywhere near ER after what he said..."

You know how it goes.

Next week: George Foulkes was seen sporting a stain in the crotch area of his flannels...

Mark me down for the first option. :greengrin
That, and he's always injured and a waste of a wage.

04-05-2012, 02:46 PM

Thanks. Forgot to add 'Treatment Table Thomson' to the matrix.

04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
KT and Broonie will be back playing at hibs in the future maybe not as soon as this though.

04-05-2012, 03:44 PM
KT and Broonie will be back playing at hibs in the future maybe not as soon as this though.

Well, that's quite obvious! Unless we get relegated he'll be here playing for celtc next season.

You said AT, not FOR.......... :greengrin

04-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Well, that's quite obvious! Unless we get relegated he'll be here playing for celtc next season.

You said AT, not FOR.......... :greengrin

Smartarse!

ChooseLife
04-05-2012, 04:01 PM

You know how it goes.

You've logged onto this site before haven't you?

seven nowt
04-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Some of you could feel like erseh0les if he signs for us.

04-05-2012, 05:13 PM

KT will be back at Hibs someday IMHO

04-05-2012, 05:16 PM
KT will be back at Hibs someday IMHO

I'd take him back providing he's 100% fit

04-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Is his contract up in the summer? If no, maybe a wee loan deal could be on the cards.

04-05-2012, 06:09 PM
KT would walk into our team IMHO. Would welcome him back no probs.

Bit of perspective needed by a few on here. It's about the team and what he would bring. Drive, passing, tackling, bit of dig and leadership.

Get him signed Nutsy

04-05-2012, 06:59 PM
were they holding hands??

You beat me to it! :-). I was going to post that; word for word.

04-05-2012, 07:09 PM

You know how it goes.

Thanks. Forgot to add 'Treatment Table Thomson' to the matrix.

I thought it was really Mowbray's fault, myself ...

Or Keith Jackson's. :rolleyes:

04-05-2012, 09:39 PM

Prescott shares a nickname with Jambi junkie Ian black ... 2jags

soupy
05-05-2012, 04:24 AM
I personally think there's every chance Thommo could be playing for hibs next season, hopefully they will get something sorted, weve been crying out for someone like him for about four years now...

05-05-2012, 04:40 AM
We don't need a Thomson type of player. We have Claros and Stevenson. Thomson would do nothing more than they would given the men he's playing with.

We're crying out for an attacking midfielder who can create stuff and link up. Brown, Deano or Zemmama are the sort of player we need back.

Someone with spark!

soupy
05-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Opinions differ I suppose, but my opinion isThomson, has a lot more ability than Stevenson and Claros combined, but while were at it, I would love to see Deano back also....

05-05-2012, 04:56 AM
Opinions differ I suppose, but my opinion isThomson, has a lot more ability than Stevenson and Claros combined, but while were at it, I would love to see Deano back also....

I think it's hard to tell mate. Was KT ever in a team as bad as the one just now? Never mind a midfield!

Claros would slot right into that golden generation midfield. We weren't half spoilt for choice in the middle back then!

Silversand
05-05-2012, 09:47 AM

Murray on for Clegg.

05-05-2012, 01:25 PM
I personally think there's every chance Thommo could be playing for hibs next season, hopefully they will get something sorted, weve been crying out for someone like him for about four years now...

I've been waiting for someone to mention the "Matty Jack role", but nobody has so I may as well say it myself. :devil:

05-05-2012, 01:34 PM
I've been waiting for someone to mention the "Matty Jack role", but nobody has so I may as well say it myself. :devil:

I think Angela Merkel could do a job for us there.

05-05-2012, 02:00 PM
I think Angela Merkel could do a job for us there.

I don't think they'd let her bring her panzer onto the pitch, though.

http://media.techeblog.com/images/panzertank.jpg