PDA

View Full Version : West African Hibs

thefamousfive
04-05-2012, 08:48 AM
As I cannot make the Cup final I am trying to find out what channel will be showing the game in West Africa / Burkina Faso so I can turn my workplace green and white for the day. We use DSTV here and I thought that Setanta Africa would be the one to show it? Can anybody confirm this??

Deano_70
04-05-2012, 01:44 PM
As I cannot make the Cup final I am trying to find out what channel will be showing the game in West Africa / Burkina Faso so I can turn my workplace green and white for the day. We use DSTV here and I thought that Setanta Africa would be the one to show it? Can anybody confirm this??

Hi mate, if you can't find a TV channel to watch the game on you will get it on a website called USA goals. It gives you live football from all over the world.

Lucius Apuleius
07-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Be on Setanta Africa if it is on at all. Check their website for listings. Wont be on in Naija though, they have fallen out and withdrawn it from the DSTV package.

Sammy7nil
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Good luck hope you get to see it. :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Will be in a bloody meeting probably, atleast for the first half.

monktonharp
07-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Hi mate, if you can't find a TV channel to watch the game on you will get it on a website called USA goals. It gives you live football from all over the world.will pass this on to ma laddie. he's in Zanzibar, and wondered if he can go to Dar es Salam and maybe catch it. anyone in East Africa?

hibbybrian
07-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Will be in a bloody meeting probably, atleast for the first half.

You're not sounding in the best of health G - could get worse by the 19th :wink: