PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else still not had money taken from their Account for Tickets?

MB62
04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Starting to get concerned now that my applications have gone missing. Handed in my forms last Friday and still not had the money taken from my account. For thie first ever I am worried about money NOT coming OUT my account :greengrin

Just wondered if anybody else was in the same boat?

Have tried phoning ER and ticket office but that's a complete waste of time.
Official website doesn't even have any contact details now, or at least not that I can see anyway.

If they have effed this up, I am going to be one angry man.

glenn6270
04-05-2012, 09:24 AM
handed mine in last friday and not had nothing taken out account and nothing pending on eticket account
Going to email ticket office today.

BoltonHibee
04-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Starting to get concerned now that my applications have gone missing. Handed in my forms last Friday and still not had the money taken from my account. For thie first ever I am worried about money NOT coming OUT my account :greengrin

Official website doesn't even have any contact details now, or at least not that I can see anyway.

Yes, in same boat, over a week later.

Tried to call yesterday but just kept ringing out and then some automated voice kicked in.

Russ
04-05-2012, 09:28 AM

ME

AS OF AN HOUR AGO, IT JUST CAME OUT :flag: ONWARDS WE GO MON RA CABBAGE

MB62
04-05-2012, 09:31 AM
ME

AS OF AN HOUR AGO, IT JUST CAME OUT :flag: ONWARDS WE GO MON RA CABBAGE

When did you hand in your forms Russ?

Russ
04-05-2012, 09:36 AM
When did you hand in your forms Russ?

FIRST THING LAST THURSDAY A THINK IT WAS, MIGHTA BEEN FRI THO:confused:

hibee_girl
04-05-2012, 09:41 AM
I know someone who handed in forms last Wednesday and they hasn't had money taken off yet

CraigHibee
04-05-2012, 09:48 AM
i handed mine in last tuesday and the payment came off on monday x

happiehibbie
04-05-2012, 09:50 AM
just checked has been taken off

matty_f
04-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Handed forms in last Saturday. Nothing taken from my account yet. As of yesterday the transaction hadn't even been attempted.

Hibby Bairn
04-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Handed 36 forms in this morning. No problem. Come and collect tickets after the 10th said the man.

Chill guys. :cool2:

JimmyL
04-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Handed forms in last Thursday afternoon money came off account last night

DaveSo
04-05-2012, 10:05 AM
See below. Same as me.

Handed forms in last Thursday afternoon money came off account last night

MB62
04-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Did everybody hand them in to the actual ticket off, as that has always been closed any time I have been up, or was it the club shop?

green&left
04-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Handed mine into the clubstore ticket office last Saturday morning. Nothing taken off my bank as off yet...

Mikey
04-05-2012, 10:18 AM
If you're in the entitlement group you WILL get a ticket. There's no way they're going to sell all of the tickets until they know that everyone is taken care of.

If you're really concerned why not drop them an e-mail with your client ref number and other details just to confirm you have applied. You can use that as back up further down the line if need be.

Give them a break and don't expect a reply to your e-mail immediately though, they'll be busy :wink:

Benny Brazil
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Money taken off my account - and tickets received in post yesterday.

Oh wait - that was for the Dunfy game:greengrin

Makaveli
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM
When I handed mine in (club shop, this Tuesday) I got a tear-off receipt with a four digit order number. Didn't everyone else?

Greenheart
04-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Money debited on the 2nd May

nickwhibs
04-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I had £28.89 taken off this morning. Not sure if that means we've got East stand tickets. The 89p seems an odd amount but may be my share of a booking fee?:dunno: Anyone had a similar amount taken?

MB62
04-05-2012, 11:31 AM
If you're in the entitlement group you WILL get a ticket. There's no way they're going to sell all of the tickets until they know that everyone is taken care of.

If you're really concerned why not drop them an e-mail with your client ref number and other details just to confirm you have applied. You can use that as back up further down the line if need be.

Give them a break and don't expect a reply to your e-mail immediately though, they'll be busy :wink:

Good idea Mikey, but what is the e-mail address? I cannot find a link to any contact details on the official website.

I'm_cabbaged
04-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Mines hasnae.

Bighoose
04-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Handed my application on tuesday this week. Will be able to collect tickets between 10th and 16th.

Bloke in front of me in queue was asking when they would be debiting the cash and was told its been at least a week after application received due to volume and them bulk processing transactions with bank.

hibee_girl
04-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Apparently Zebra are holding things up as the club haven't heard back from them regarding some people's payment plans

Calasandro
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I had £28.89 taken off this morning. Not sure if that means we've got East stand tickets. The 89p seems an odd amount but may be my share of a booking fee?:dunno: Anyone had a similar amount taken?

I got £28 taken out in the last hour - no booking fee. They received my form on Tuesday.

I didn't see anything about a fee when I completed form

cammy1969
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Handed my forms last Friday and they have just taken the money out today. If you think of the amount of people who have handed in, sent or done it online I would think it could take up to 10 days for it to show on your bank account. If you buy something today with your card it proberly won't show in the account till proberly Monday

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2wtvhx
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamig
04-05-2012, 12:01 PM

Was getting a bit concerned too but I handed my forms in last Thursday (25th) and the cash was debited yesterday.

Beefster
04-05-2012, 12:03 PM
I know someone who handed in forms last Wednesday and they hasn't had money taken off yet

I'd imagine that they need to be checking what's going on then. My forms were handed in last Wednesday afternoon with a cheque and the money came out of my account on Tuesday and tickets allocated on Wednesday.

Beefster
04-05-2012, 12:04 PM

There is no booking fee AFAIK.

hibee_girl
04-05-2012, 12:06 PM
I'd imagine that they need to be checking what's going on then. My forms were handed in last Wednesday afternoon with a cheque and the money came out of my account on Tuesday and tickets allocated on Wednesday.

:agree: they do. I handed mine in with a cheque last Monday, cheque had been cashed by the wednesday and tickets allocated this Monday.

My auntie's group handed their forms in last Wednesday and still no money taken out bank account, she went to ticket office today to be told Hibs were waiting to hear back from zebra about 2 members of the group and until they do money won't be taken, their tickets have been allocated though according to guy in ticket office.

Benny Brazil
04-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Good idea Mikey, but what is the e-mail address? I cannot find a link to any contact details on the official website.

club@hibernianfc.co.uk

MB62
04-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Money now taken out of my account and debited to HIBERNIAN FOOTBALL CLUB.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsup:

BIG APOLOGIES to all at the ticket office for dealing with the applications.