PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline game

Billy Whizz
03-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Been speaking to a few people who haven't been going to ER recently, and they have got tickets for Monday night. Not sure how many the Pars will bring but I think we could be looking at a crowd of around 13,000 or so!!

On the player front is Griffiths and Wotherspoon the only suspensions we have?

Northernhibee
03-05-2012, 06:46 PM
I think we have to get ready to hit hard on the counter - Dunfermline not only need to win, but with the goal difference as it is they have to win big.

Claros should start as even if Dunfermline go ahead there'll be gaps in their defence for him to spray killer passes out to.

I'd go for

Brown
Doherty Hanlon McPake Kujabi
Claros
Francomb Osbourne Sproule
Doyle O'Connor

madabouthibs
03-05-2012, 07:14 PM
I reckon it'll be nearer 15k now that we know theres still something to play for. I can see the Pars bringing a few over, maybe 1k or so....... ridiculous supporters if they don't! :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-05-2012, 07:18 PM
I can see the Pars bringing a few over, maybe 1k or so....... ridiculous supporters if they don't! :agree:

From what I've heard yam fannies will be in their end to bolster the crowd, one fud who works beside my son reckons there will be more Pars fans than us....I mean really, come on, a wind up's a wind up and all that but just where do they pick this garbage up from?

Hibs7
03-05-2012, 07:24 PM
From what I've heard yam fannies will be in their end to bolster the crowd, one fud who works beside my son reckons there will be more Pars fans than us....I mean really, come on, a wind up's a wind up and all that but just where do they pick this garbage up from?

It is because they are inbred neanderthals.

Springbank
03-05-2012, 07:30 PM
It is because they are inbred neanderthals.

…it's also because they haven't yet realised their goalie Jamie McDonald is a terrible keeper.

He will gift Hibs the trophy on 19 May with an almighty blunder.

pentlando
03-05-2012, 07:30 PM

The more the merrier, they probably don't realise they're donating to our coffers the tune of £20.

HibbyDave
03-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Also thinking of going on Monday. Just realised that this will be my last ever SPL match if the proposal to let Newco Rankgers into SP Hell goes through.:agree:

GGTTH