View Full Version : The day i visited the Yams Shop.

fit o' the walk
03-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Just a wee true story i still have a laugh about. The day before the Killie League Cup Final,i went into the Yams shop in the Livi centre,and asked the numpty behind the counter if he puts letters and numbers on football strips "Certainly sir,what would you like put on" obviously thinking it would be a Jambo strip.You ought to have seen his and his co workers face when i pulled out a Hibs strip and asked him to put.

" UNFORGETTABLE "

0-7

6-2

In big letters and numbers on it, as he said he did do it,he reluctantly put it on,it looked absolutely brilliant as i held up the finished

Hibs strip in a shop full of Jambo customers,i hung about outside for a minute to see them having a real go at the poor Yam behind the
counter.I'm bringing it over from Spain for the final,so if you see an old guy wearing that strip you'll know thats me.GGTTH :flag::pfgwa:flag:

wearethehibs
03-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Haha that made me laugh

03-05-2012, 03:31 PM

03-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Just a wee true story i still have a laugh about. The day before the Killie League Cup Final,i went into the Yams shop in the Livi centre,and asked the numpty behind the counter if he puts letters and numbers on football strips "Certainly sir,what would you like put on" obviously thinking it would be a Jambo strip.You ought to have seen his and his co workers face when i pulled out a Hibs strip and asked him to put.

" UNFORGETTABLE "

0-7

6-2

In big letters and numbers on it, as he said he did do it,he reluctantly put it on,it looked absolutely brilliant as i held up the finished

Hibs strip in a shop full of Jambo customers,i hung about outside for a minute to see them having a real go at the poor Yam behind the
counter.I'm bringing it over from Spain for the final,so if you see an old guy wearing that strip you'll know thats me.GGTTH :flag::pfgwa:flag:

03-05-2012, 04:28 PM
in a shop full of Jambo customers

Aye right then!!!:faf:

Macaroon
03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Aye right then!!!:faf:

:top marks:top marks:faf::faf::faf:

03-05-2012, 04:37 PM

" UNFORGETTABLE "

0-7

6-2

03-05-2012, 04:37 PM

ManBearPig
04-05-2012, 06:07 PM
ProuD

04-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Was it Jim Jeffries?

fit o' the walk
04-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Was it Jim Jeffries? Hopefully after Monday nights game he will be working in the Hearts shop..