PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Moans

Dashing Bob S
03-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Bored hearing them. Anybody who really wants to go that badly will find a way.

sahib
03-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Bored hearing them. Anybody who really wants to go that badly will find a way.

Right then, as a wee challenge for you, send me your tickets and I will buy them from you at face value. All you need to do then is go out and get more for yourself, smart ass.

hibee81
03-05-2012, 02:14 PM
tickets bought for nearly 4 times face value, and I couldn't care less. you want to go that bad make it happen, there are tickets out there.

Dalkeith
03-05-2012, 02:15 PM
If i was ST holder i would be moaning that someone can pay £20 on monday and could get 2 tickets for final while a ST holder only got 1, just glad i got my membership and a nice seat in north stand

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Right then, as a wee challenge for you, send me your tickets and I will buy them from you at face value. All you need to do then is go out and get more for yourself, smart ass.

He's found a way, now you're asking him to find a way again?

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
If i was ST holder i would be moaning that someone can pay £20 on monday and could get 2 tickets for final while a ST holder only got 1, just glad i got my membership and a nice seat in north stand

Or moaning that a member who only pays £20 gets a nice seat in the North stand before a Season ticket holder who has already renewed!

Dalkeith
03-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Or moaning that a member who only pays £20 gets a nice seat in the North stand before a Season ticket holder who has already renewed!

i'm not going to disagree with you , im surprised i got my choice of stand while some st holders will need to sit behind the goals.

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
i'm not going to disagree with you , im surprised i got my choice of stand while some st holders will need to sit behind the goals.

The good thing is it wont matter when we win :greengrin :flag:

Dalkeith
03-05-2012, 02:33 PM
The good thing is it wont matter when we win :greengrin :flag:
:agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-05-2012, 03:05 PM
This final is really bringing out the worst in people, its not very pleasant.

Said by a non ticket holder so far who only has himself to blame.

hibIBZ
03-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Im not a season ticket holder or club member and dont have a ticket for the final. thats my fault so wish people would stop moaning or asking if there will be a public sale. the club set fair criteria for the sale of tickets and the st holders who have put up with some terrible football this season should have the first choice. I am going to the dunfermline game on monday (bought tickets before the announcement of the raffle) so fingers crossed i could still be there