PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Gumtree cup final add

suavegav
03-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello, someone out there has posted an add on Gumtree saying ive got 2 cup final tickets for sale, under gaven in Dunfermline. This is a false add, somebody is on the wind-up. I feel sorry for all the guys phoning desperate for tickets. cannae wait to find out who posted it, if its a jambo i hope i get the last laugh.

:flag:

easty
03-05-2012, 01:06 PM
how do you ken its fake?

suavegav
03-05-2012, 01:11 PM
how do you ken its fake?

because im Gavin, ive been receiving calls for about 4 hours noo. :agree:

easty
03-05-2012, 01:21 PM

ah...:faf:

DC_Hibs
03-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Hello, someone out there has posted an add on Gumtree saying ive got 2 cup final tickets for sale, under gaven in Dunfermline. This is a false add, somebody is on the wind-up. I feel sorry for all the guys phoning desperate for tickets. cannae wait to find out who posted it, if its a jambo i hope i get the last laugh.

I'll take them off you Gav, how much you looking for?

Hermit Crab
03-05-2012, 01:23 PM

Some mates you have eh. :rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
03-05-2012, 01:24 PM

From Autoglass??

trev the hat
03-05-2012, 01:26 PM
From Autoglass??:faf::top marks

hibee92
03-05-2012, 01:31 PM
not nice for the people that have to phone but its a very popular "prank".

one of my mates fell victim to one of these with his phone going of at least 2 times per hour for 2 days enquiring about a brand new iphone he was selling on the cheap to afford his holiday. He didn't even have an iPhone.

JohnStephens91
03-05-2012, 01:34 PM
This is the best thing I've read all day, hopefully you get the payback on them.

suavegav
03-05-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll take them off you Gav, how much you looking for?

I have to admit, i wish id thought of this one. Some pal of mine will be pissing themselves laughing the now, the git.

It will be someone ive wound up in the past. :agree:

As i said, cannae wait to find oot who it was, so i can shake their throat. :aok: