PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Hibs

kaimendhibs
03-05-2012, 09:43 AM
I couldnt make it to Aberdeen last night because of pre booked gig in Manchester, but i have to say WELL DONE HIBS. What a fantastic result under severe pressure. Well done the players, Pat Fenlon and all the hibs fans who did go. I dont know any stats, player ratings but i am over the moon. Pity Inverness couldnt cap it off by beating the pars but cant wait for Monday. Well done. GGTTH:pfgwa:pfgwa

neilmartinrocks
03-05-2012, 10:32 AM
was at hospital last night for a Cardio-Vascular-Scan and doc negated the results when he found out i was a Hibby. Have to go through it again on tues now!!
doc was a dons fan as well.

Hermit Crab
03-05-2012, 12:28 PM
I couldnt make it to Aberdeen last night because of pre booked gig in Manchester, but i have to say WELL DONE HIBS. What a fantastic result under severe pressure. Well done the players, Pat Fenlon and all the hibs fans who did go. I dont know any stats, player ratings but i am over the moon. Pity Inverness couldnt cap it off by beating the pars but cant wait for Monday. Well done. GGTTH:pfgwa:pfgwa

Glad I went, that's why we put ourselves through it all. See you in the bothy mate.

yeezus.
03-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Had a great night out and with the exception of Soares, the team looked very hungry. In the Aberdeen programme they were saying that Hibs should be hoping for a 0-0 draw - we played fantastic the first half.:flag: