PDA

View Full Version : If this happened in the Cup Final

Twa Cairpets
03-05-2012, 09:28 AM
And it was Sparky taking the penalty, would we have respect or would we be all for hanging him from a tree

http://deadspin.com/5907034/todays-lesson-in-sportsmanship-comes-from-the-islamic-republic-of-iran

--------
03-05-2012, 09:57 AM
And it was Sparky taking the penalty, would we have respect or would we be all for hanging him from a tree

http://deadspin.com/5907034/todays-lesson-in-sportsmanship-comes-from-the-islamic-republic-of-iran

Respect. Should not be in doubt.

But I have to say I wouldn't be forming a lynch-mob if Griffiths put it in the net for a 95th-minute winner .... :devil:

Alex Trager
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
I was thinking last night, if we are in the position we were come the ninety minute mark, and up goes four minutes, in the cup final, how nervous would we be?
I'd be ****tin myself.
Think i'd have to wacth through my fingers

Macaroon
03-05-2012, 11:01 AM
I was thinking last night, if we are in the position we were come the ninety minute mark, and up goes four minutes, in the cup final, how nervous would we be?
I'd be ****tin myself.
Think i'd have to wacth through my fingers

If the same situation as in the Semi-Final repeated itself for the final I would actually have to change ma pants after the game. I wouldnae be able to handle it.

--------
03-05-2012, 01:12 PM
If the same situation as in the Semi-Final repeated itself for the final I would actually have to change ma pants after the game. I wouldnae be able to handle it.

Information overload here, I think ...:rolleyes:

1two
03-05-2012, 03:25 PM
I've seen hibs win 2 penalty shoot outs without actually seeing a single penalty - I was there but had my back turned.
If it happens at hampden I intend to do the same again

hibsbollah
03-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Id expect Sparky to score and do the :giruy:

greenlex
03-05-2012, 07:02 PM
That really was a poor strike from the guy. Worst penalty I've seen since Onions miss against Liverpool. What do they do at their training ground all day?