02-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Brilliant that is all :not worth

HH81
02-05-2012, 11:38 PM
How many was there tonight?

Well done to each and everyone of them :thumbsup::top marks

ArmadaleHibs
02-05-2012, 11:40 PM
That's me just got home now. A fair few hundred fans more than I thought there would be tonight and very noisy. I had a feeling tonight and I was right. GGTTH

oconnors_strip
02-05-2012, 11:59 PM
393 hibees according to a police woman

dmc1875
03-05-2012, 12:55 AM
393 hibees according to a police woman

Heard 400. We created a great atmosphere!! Awesome from everyone

JohnStephens91
03-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Well done to all the support who went up, a great credit to the club. Only wish I could have been there as well! Here's hoping that the fans who travel up to Inverness will be fantastic as well like we were last time we went up there and hopefully we can enjoy the game there with no pressure at all.

Deano_70
03-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Well done to all the support who went up, a great credit to the club. Only wish I could have been there as well! Here's hoping that the fans who travel up to Inverness will be fantastic as well like we were last time we went up there and hopefully we can enjoy the game there with no pressure at all.

Went up last night, the crowd were on song from kick off till after the final whistle. Really was a good atmosphere and we got the result we deserved. We sat in for ye last 20-25 but dealt with what was thrown at us.

NAE NOOKIE
03-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Respect ( as the kids say nowadays ) to everybody who made the trip :not worth

N.Wales Hibby
03-05-2012, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=BOVRIL;3207845]Respect ( as the kids say nowadays ) to everybody who made the trip :not worth[/QUOTE

Yes very well done.. Fab and groovy as us auld yins say.

03-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Well done to everyone who made the long trip up on a cold mid week night. The updates on twitter kept commenting on the hibs fans making all the noise and on SSN when they turned over to Pittodrie you could hear the hibs fans loudly in the background.

Fantastic everyone, your a credit to Hibernian FC :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:flag:

green&left
03-05-2012, 09:31 AM
My voice is totally ******. What a sing song 8-)

LeithBoozy
03-05-2012, 10:28 AM
There will be a few Dons fans singing this morning to Mr Brown, ! anyone have a link to their site?.

Frazerbob
03-05-2012, 10:36 AM
There will be a few Dons fans singing this morning to Mr Brown, ! anyone have a link to their site?.

I was in a box in the main stand and have to say, it was difficult to hear the Hibs fans over all the Sheep booing and shouting at Craigy Broon to **** off! :faf: Looked like the Hibbies were haveing great time though!

Togs91
03-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Just heading back now on the train, hungover with a big cheeser, what a night support was excellent!

RIP
03-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I know we get a bad press for slagging our own players at ER but maybe we've put this behind us?

I've lost count of the number of times that colleagues here in Perth have watched a Hibs game on Sportscene, ESPN or Sky and commented on the amount and volume of our singing

The Dunfy fans on Monday night arenae going to know what hit them :pfgwa

Chuck Rhoades
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
What a night. Heads still banging. And I didn't even had a drink as I drove up with four others. Some atmosphere, best in a while for an away match!

JIm
03-05-2012, 12:12 PM
I was in a box in the main stand and have to say, it was difficult to hear the Hibs fans over all the Sheep booing and shouting at Craigy Broon to **** off! :faf: Looked like the Hibbies were haveing great time though!

I never got in, was waiting outside for you to turn up with that £8 :wink:

Frazerbob
03-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I never got in, was waiting outside for you to turn up with that £8 :wink:

I was there, wearing a red carnation! :wink:

yeezus.
03-05-2012, 12:40 PM
My voice is totally ******. What a sing song 8-)

:thumbsup: same. It was worth it though, great atmosphere

GreenCastle
03-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Great to hear - well done all those who made the trip :top marks

Fenlon said on the radio that the fans were excellent.

Let's make sure it continues on Monday night as we plan to secure SPL survival and give players confidence heading into the final :pfgwa

frazeHFC
03-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Gutted i wasn't there, just wasn't possible with timings of transport. Well done all that went though!

:flag:

Chuck Rhoades
03-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Great to hear - well done all those who made the trip :top marks

Fenlon said on the radio that the fans were excellent.

Let's make sure it continues on Monday night as we plan to secure SPL survival and give players confidence heading into the final :pfgwa

Our away support is completely different to our home support. Can remember the last time I enjoyed a match at Easter Road.

muzzhfc
03-05-2012, 01:45 PM
why were there mid week games? i mean surely there would of been a higher support if the game was played on a saturday (or even a sunday) meaning more revenue for the clubs

GreenCastle
03-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Our away support is completely different to our home support. Can remember the last time I enjoyed a match at Easter Road.

The home support needs to change it's attitude :agree:

It's been brutal at times at home over the last year or so - Sept 2011 was the last league win at ER - hopefully that will change on Monday.

People pay good money to go to ER and many have become fed up with not seeing any wins - but hopefully things will change soon and for next season :aok:

yeezus.
03-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Even when they pulled one back, right away instead of moaning we started to cheer on our team - hopefully the same attitude is portrayed on Monday:pfgwa

Teo10
03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Well done to those who went! I just couldn't miss training with a cup final on sunday! As said before, lets take this into the game on Monday...

I for one will be giving it yaldy from the second that whistle goes until the end!