PDA

View Full Version : what to do (1 ticket for final)

cam75
02-05-2012, 09:38 PM
As it says I'VE been offered a ticket shirt and tie,but promised my son we would be there together and looking dodgy for his ticket,so do I go or keep my word watch it on the box ? Head says 1 thing and heart another?

FranckSuzy
02-05-2012, 09:41 PM
As it says I'VE been offered a ticket shirt and tie,but promised my son we would be there together and looking dodgy for his ticket,so do I go or keep my word watch it on the box ? Head says 1 thing and heart another?

Get yourself along on Mon night so you're both in the ballot :wink:

hibee

Both of you get along to the Dunfermline game and keep your ticket stubs, if you aren't one of the lucky seats drawn then give your son the ticket!!

Sammy7nil
Watch with your son

Something he will remember forever if we win :aok:

PatHead
02-05-2012, 09:45 PM
You have to go to the game. Can't spend the rest of your life hating your son for keeping you away from the greatest day in history! I'm sure he will understand in 50 years when he is pissin on your grave having never spoken to you!

nonshinyfinish
02-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Watch with your son

Something he will remember forever if we win :aok:

Agree with that. Give your ticket to another good Hibby, and enjoy the game on TV with your son. If we lose, well nevermind, if we win then your son will treasure the memory of being with his Dad, watching Hibs beast the Yams in the greatest game in history.

Dinkydoo
02-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Give the ticket to me - problem solved :devil:

cam75
02-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Agree with that. Give your ticket to another good Hibby, and enjoy the game on TV with your son. If we lose, well nevermind, if we win then your son will treasure the memory of being with his Dad, watching Hibs beast the Yams in the greatest game in history.
Yes my thoughts In 1,fingers crossed we can get 2 together.

cam75
02-05-2012, 09:58 PM
You have to go to the game. Can't spend the rest of your life hating your son for keeping you away from the greatest day in history! I'm sure he will understand in 50 years when he is pissin on your grave having never spoken to you!

Choked on my beer with that cassic

cam75
02-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Choked on my beer with that cassic

Classic

El Gubbz
02-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Buy season tickets :)

ChooseLife
02-05-2012, 10:11 PM
go with your son.

stoneyburn hibs
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM

I have the same problem , if i dont get another ticket i wont be going , cant go without the boy

McD
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Yep, I'll be watching with my dad and hopefully my brother, wouldn't want it any other way

Jack
03-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Maybe you and cam75 need to toss a coin.

madabouthibs
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
I've also knocked back 2 offers of single tickets, I go to al lthe games with my lad and just couldn't abandon him for this one.
If need be we'll watch it on telly, and at least we'll have a head start getting into town for the victory parade!

Whats all this about ballots for tickets, is this how they're deciding on the 200 held back???

HibsMax
03-05-2012, 01:33 AM

I want to take my Dad but he and my mum leave on holiday the day I land and they can't / won't change their plans. I think he's mad but......no, he's mad. He grew up on Findlay Gardens FFS. I could hear the crowd when we visited my grandparents.

edinburghhibee
03-05-2012, 01:38 AM
I think you need to think about who you would first want to grab and jump around with when we hear the final whistle and we have won, wouldn't be the same without the one person who you follow the mighty hibees with I don't think.

JimBHibees
03-05-2012, 09:31 AM

Brilliant. :faf:

03-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Couldn't imagine not being with my dad on a day like this. He introduced me to hibs and brought me up to be the massive hibs fan that I still am today. He took me to lots of games, home and away, when I was just a kid and I still enjoy going to the games with him now. As much as I would be disappointed not getting to go to hampden, I would rather watch from home or in a pub with my old man than be at Hampden without him. Fortunatly we both have tickets and I'm so hoping we get to have the very special moment of watching our beloved club lift the Scottish Cup together :thumbsup:

sparkiedelpaco7
03-05-2012, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmg9LTp5szI

:singing: When I was 5, My daddy took my down to Easter Road......

IFONLY
03-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Of course you have to be with your son, no matter where. Hopefully you will get another ticket so as you can see our win in the flesh but if you have to watch it on T.V.you have to be together. `I`m lucky in that I will be with my son and he will be the first person I hug when we lift the trophy, its the way it has to be. Hope you have good luck in finding another ticket. My god these posts are making me quite emotional and there is still over two weeks to go.

Virginia Hibs
03-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Has to be with the son! I'm currently on an an emergency trip to get mine a new passport! Tickets, yes, flights, yes, passports, doh! Not seen after his first foray with the tartan army in Lichtenstein! Another 500 quid added to the cost of the cup final! But worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibby D
03-05-2012, 12:41 PM

Absolutely brilliant :hilarious

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I have the same problem , if i dont get another ticket i wont be going , cant go without the boy

Can I have yours? ;-)

PLEASE!!