PDA

View Full Version : Ticket swap

El Gubbz
02-05-2012, 08:39 AM
On the massive off chance anyone applied for 4 tickets in the south and got 4 tickets in the north would like to swap. Been shafted by hibs who have split our group in to two even though we handed our forms in on the second day of applying to avoid this sort of disappointment. I very much doubt most our group got the last seats in the north stand. Shambles from start to finish.

Russ
02-05-2012, 08:42 AM
On the massive off chance anyone applied for 4 tickets in the south and got 4 tickets in the north would like to swap. Been shafted by hibs who have split our group in to two even though we handed our forms in on the second day of applying to avoid this sort of disappointment. I very much doubt most our group got the last seats in the north stand. Shambles from start to finish.

How do u know this, the tickets haven't been allocated yet, i smell a yam

El Gubbz
02-05-2012, 08:44 AM

They have. I smell tool

Saorsa
02-05-2012, 08:49 AM
How do u know this, the tickets haven't been allocated yet, i smell a yamwrong!

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 08:50 AM

Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth (or type a reply on your keyboard) and prove it.

Russ
02-05-2012, 09:05 AM
They have. I smell tool

How do u find out about ur tickets then? i havent heard anything

southfieldhibby
02-05-2012, 09:06 AM
How do u find out about ur tickets then? i havent heard anything

log onto your account on the hibs website.

Russ
02-05-2012, 09:18 AM
log onto your account on the hibs website.
i don't have an account i presume u mean on the Hibernian website, also the money has not been taken from my account, and my apologies to the original poster, there's just too many eager to have a pop at the club and the ticket office all the time on here.

southfieldhibby
02-05-2012, 09:25 AM
i don't have an account i presume u mean on the Hibernian website, also the money has not been taken from my account, and my apologies to the original poster, there's just too many eager to have a pop at the club and the ticket office all the time on here.

If you are on the database or qualify for a cup final ticket, you either have an account or can set one up easily.If the money hasn't been taken from your account, they have not got round to your application yet.

Russ
02-05-2012, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=southfieldhibby;3205901]If you are on the database or qualify for a cup final ticket, you either have an account or can set one up easily.If the money hasn't been taken from your account, they have not got round to your application yet.[/QUO

I have been a season ticket holder for years, and i'm def on the database, i'm gonna set one up now, many thanks.

offshorehibby
02-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Can't see anything on my account, can only assume the it is showing up on the lead person of our groups account.

ginger_eejit
02-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I would hazard a guess the group leader would have the block seat bookings on their account once allocated

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Can't see anything on my account, can only assume the it is showing up on the lead person of our groups account.

Yep all tickets in a group are allocated to the group leader.

I've got 4 showing in my account and none of the other 3 in our group have any.

Ritchie
02-05-2012, 09:51 AM
money came out my account today. :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
02-05-2012, 09:52 AM

FAIL

On so many levels

El Gubbz
02-05-2012, 10:04 AM
What would have been the problem with doing the exact same as the semi? Get your seats straight away. Everyones happy.

Russ
02-05-2012, 10:15 AM
What would have been the problem with doing the exact same as the semi? Get your seats straight away. Everyones happy.

Simple, supply didn't outstrip demand in the semi.

El Gubbz
02-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah but All the folk with ST and club memberships came to less than 20k

DH1875
02-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Simple, supply didn't outstrip demand in the semi.

So have you got your tickets?

Alex Trager
02-05-2012, 11:08 AM
So...
To get back to the original point, why don't we answer the question? are there any that fall into the category of wanting South stand in excahnge for North stand?

Mikey
02-05-2012, 11:37 AM

Have you contacted the club to point out that your group has been split and asked if they can do anything about it?

St Pats Branch
02-05-2012, 11:51 AM

So...
To get back to the original point, why don't we answer the question? are there any that fall into the category of wanting South stand in excahnge for North stand?

We've still not been allocated our's according to my eticketing account.

Not sure if that means we've been counted in the North Stand and they're working through allocating our seat numbers, or if its because we've been moved to the east and still to be allocated there.

No answer from the TO either.

It should have been explained in the anouncement that anyone who applied after a certain date/time is likely to be relocated to the East.

But that would be too sensible...

rockysrovers
02-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I've got my ticket allocated for the north stand. What row is your south stand ticket allocated?

Jay
02-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Right - we have a block booking, we paid cash and I am not the group leader. The kids tickets were a tenner but only in one stand, given thats what we paid cash for I presume we got them and are all together, they cant split the kids up and wont know what kids and how many need to be with what adults - surely I am right there? :confused:

rockysrovers
02-05-2012, 01:45 PM

I've got my ticket allocated for the north stand. What row is your south stand ticket allocated?

Russ
02-05-2012, 02:24 PM
So have you got your tickets?

As a season ticket holder this season and next, yes, I have my tickets, albeit they have not been processed yet, I didn't go up until fri aft.

JimBHibees
02-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Right - we have a block booking, we paid cash and I am not the group leader. The kids tickets were a tenner but only in one stand, given thats what we paid cash for I presume we got them and are all together, they cant split the kids up and wont know what kids and how many need to be with what adults - surely I am right there? :confused:

I would assume so.

El Gubbz
03-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Row B

rockysrovers
03-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Row B
Mines is in row ss seat 77. Would you be interested in a swap? What section and seat number you got?

El Gubbz
03-05-2012, 12:31 PM
It just said South B12-15. How many seats have you got?

rockysrovers
03-05-2012, 01:18 PM
It just said South B12-15. How many seats have you got?

Ive only got the one ticket

Kris1875
11-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Does anyone want to swap a north stand ticket for an east stand so me and the missus can obviously not sit together but at least we can be in the same stand . The east stand ticket is nearer the south . Any help would be much appreciated and will save a load of earache !!!!

JeMeSouviens
11-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Does anyone want to swap a north stand ticket for an east stand so me and the missus can obviously not sit together but at least we can be in the same stand . The east stand ticket is nearer the south . Any help would be much appreciated and will save a load of earache !!!!

Think you'd have more luck swapping your missus' plum north stand ticket for a scabby behind the goals east one if you're looking for a favour, no?

Kris1875
11-05-2012, 08:57 AM
I know mate but it's my north stand ticket hers is the east !!!

Kris1875
11-05-2012, 09:10 AM
I'll get the east seat number and if see if anyone is near her and see if they want to swap for my north .

Heedersnvolleys
11-05-2012, 11:01 AM
This has the same odds as Kujabi's long shot but I been very lucky and managed to get 3 tickets for the east stand for next week for me and my 2 wee girls. Problem is I have 2 together and the third I will pick up tomorrow I got from the membership which will be in another section of the east. This where the long shot comes in was wondering if anyone out there is will to swap 3 together for my 3. Playing on the responsible parent card here!
:flag:

Jim44
11-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Good luck with your long shot Pat McGinley. Thought I'd try my own long shot on the same thread if you've no objection. I've got 2 tickets for the East Stand, second front row, seats 140 and 141, passageway 33. I'd prefer 2 seats together further back anywhere. Great opportunity for someone to get an unmissable close-up view of the players as they parade the Cup for the first time in 110 years. :greengrin

Hibby70
11-05-2012, 12:04 PM
This has the same odds as Kujabi's long shot but I been very lucky and managed to get 3 tickets for the east stand for next week for me and my 2 wee girls. Problem is I have 2 together and the third I will pick up tomorrow I got from the membership which will be in another section of the east. This where the long shot comes in was wondering if anyone out there is will to swap 3 together for my 3. Playing on the responsible parent card here!

Why dont you give the section and row and see if there is anyone with a single ticket in there or there abouts that doesnt mind moving. You might not end up being right next to them but still within sight . Still a long shot but maybe slightly more chance.

KWJ
11-05-2012, 12:09 PM
I've got the same problem. Hoping one of the guys either side is reasonable and on their own. The solo seat is the better one.

Heedersnvolleys
11-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Why dont you give the section and row and see if there is anyone with a single ticket in there or there abouts that doesnt mind moving. You might not end up being right next to them but still within sight . Still a long shot but maybe slightly more chance.

Cheers yeah that would help right enough!:blushie:

The pair is in F6

East

FF

145/146

As I say picking up the single ticket tomorrow so will know that section then.

Golden Bear
11-05-2012, 01:04 PM
I'll swap two brilliant seats in Section D1 of the North Stand for 2 seats in the South Stand.

You can PM me if anyone is interested.

Makaveli
12-05-2012, 11:32 AM
I have two pairs of tickets (both in the East stand) but only three of us are going.

No one wants to be sitting alone so I would happily exchange our 4 tickets for 3 together + face value on the 4th if anyone is interested.

Two of the tickets are in hand with the others being collected on Monday.

Ajanet
12-05-2012, 04:56 PM
when you watch hibs your with your family no one would be on there own when you are in with the hibs fans :wink: ggtth:flag:

I'm_cabbaged
12-05-2012, 08:19 PM
I have two pairs of tickets (both in the East stand) but only three of us are going.

No one wants to be sitting alone so I would happily exchange our 4 tickets for 3 together + face value on the 4th if anyone is interested.

I'll take you up on that, my son has pm'd you

Makaveli
13-05-2012, 01:30 AM

Looks to be sorted for us.

I'll take you up on that, my son has pm'd you

Sorry I wasn't online to reply earlier tonight, hope you get what need.

givescotlandfreedom
13-05-2012, 02:38 AM
I'll swap two brilliant seats in Section D1 of the North Stand for 2 seats in the South Stand.

Beat seats in the house! Unfortunately (though still brilliant) I have 9 seats in D2

Libby Hibby
13-05-2012, 05:22 AM

I'll swap you. You have a PM in your inbox.

PerthHibby
13-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I have 3 tickets (2x adult 1x U16) in the east stand 2 are together 1 on its own,
I would like 2 in the south upper anyone interested in a swap.

3 for 2 pm if interested

Heedersnvolleys
13-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Long shot....

Cheers yeah that would help right enough!:blushie:

The pair is in F6

East

FF

145/146

As I say picking up the single ticket tomorrow so will know that section then.

I have now got my single ticket which is in the East, Area G4, Row CCC, Seat82,

If anybody who would be willing to swap my 3 for there 3 together or if anybody who will be willing to swap my ticket in section G4 for a ticket in F6 so at least I can be close to them. All my tickets are adult tickets(thought it would be easier to swap) so obviously I could swap for an adult and 2 kids.

Thanks in advance:flag:

Titch
15-05-2012, 04:52 PM
And want an adult ticket east stand section G for swap
Ticketim after needs to be in east section g aswell

clerriehibs
15-05-2012, 07:25 PM

if you haven't got lucly yet, speak to
blackpoolhibs. he shifted 2 + 1 today. no idea if they were
together but worth a punt if he still has them and is willing to swap things around a bit?