PDA

View Full Version : Yams Beattie injury

happiehibbie
02-05-2012, 07:28 AM
I was at the San Giro last night they where crap however big Beattie has a Hamstring injury

:flag:

Winston Ingram
02-05-2012, 07:34 AM
I was at the San Giro last night they where crap however big Beattie has a Hamstring injury

We know. Sergio said they took him off on Sat as a precaution

happiehibbie
02-05-2012, 07:35 AM
I knew that but its confirmed worse than what was reported but really i dont care i belive this is our year

Winston Ingram
02-05-2012, 07:48 AM
I knew that but its confirmed worse than what was reported but really i dont care i belive this is our year

Where's it been confirmed as worse?

Matty_Jack04
02-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Hamstring 3-4 weeks guarenteed he makes at least the bench for the final.

Cups oors

Winston Ingram
02-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Hamstring 3-4 weeks guarenteed he makes at least the bench for the final.

Cups oors

Depends on the severity of the injury. If it's just a strain then he'll be back for Sat

Hibernia Na Eir
02-05-2012, 07:58 AM
they'll still wheel him out if required on the day.....that's the hearts way. Just jab them with painkillers and worry about him later.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 08:18 AM
No way will Beattie miss the final.

This is typical Hearts, for about 10 years wee fat Robbo was injured before every Derby only to pop up with their obligatory 93rd minute equaliser with the first shot on target.

In recent years its Skacel who's always 'injured', its obviously Beatties turn now.

Frankly its ****ing boring.

Hainan Hibs
02-05-2012, 08:32 AM
I don't care if they report the entire first team has been shot, I would still expect them all to make it for the final. From experience it's best to ignore everything they say about injuries as they are a bunch of lying, deceiving *******s with not a shred of class between them.

Winston Ingram
02-05-2012, 08:46 AM
So i'm right in thinking nothing has been confirmed. Just speculation:agree:

happiehibbie
02-05-2012, 08:56 AM
So i'm right in thinking nothing has been confirmed. Just speculation:agree:

I can assure you he is injured

why do you need to no the source

RoxburghHibs
02-05-2012, 08:59 AM

Nobody is questioning he is injured. He didn't play last night because of that! However the media reports I have heard said he would be back on Saturday.

Hope you are right mind you :greengrin

Winston Ingram
02-05-2012, 09:04 AM

I know he's injured but the severity isn't known. A slight strain could mean he's back for the weekend, a pull is likely to mean he's unlikely to play in the final, a tear means he'll never play for them again. You said it had been 'confirmed' as worse so I asked by whom.

Without confirmation, no offence, it's just some random on a football messageboard claiming something - which generally means it's a load of bollocks

Beefster
02-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Folk need to stop worrying about Hearts and their players.

Judas Iscariot
02-05-2012, 09:08 AM

Exactly :top marks

It's not ****ing Barcelona we're playing it's a shower of pink poofs fi Gorgay :jamboak:

scott7_0(Prague)
02-05-2012, 09:57 AM

Whats more worrying than Bettie's injury is the potential illness you may have picked up being in the Pink Bus Shelter.... why, really why would you!! :wink:

Dr Jimmy
02-05-2012, 04:16 PM

Couldn't agree more. I watched the game last night and thought we gave Motherwell a better game at ER a few weeks back.
Hearts are nothing special and if we get in and about them then the cup is there to be won!

California-Hibs
02-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Craig Beattie was in my club today (David Lloyds). I work as a Lifeguard and he was in doing some lengths. He seemed to be walking around the poolside freely without any kind of limp etc. He did take it easy in the water, swam with a pool Buoy so he wasn't kicking his legs. I was gonna ask him about his injury and try to get some info but i couldn't bring myself to talking with him. Alot of members of the Hearts squad come into our Centre on a regular basis and it fills me with rage seeing them, especially when Black and Skacel come in! ARROGENT gits!
One day Ian Black was in and he was in the Jacuzzi.

It's on a timer system, on for 15 minutes off for 5. Members are to get out of the spa during the 5 minutes its off, signs state this around the spa also. He was in and the bubbles went off, i was sitting on my chair and i notice he never got out. I went upto him, ''excuse me, you can't be in the spa when the bubbles are off, thats when the chemicals go into the pool and we ask that folk vacate the spa''...his response....''Do you know who i am pal? Am Ian Black'' and then he turned and looked away!

I couldn't believe the arrogance from the little rat and i responded, ''Oh, thats very good, anyways out the spa please'' he then got out.
I could of been alot cheekier to him but lucky for me i controled myself. He's a ned! :agree:

scott7_0(Prague)
02-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Craig Beattie was in my club today (David Lloyds). I work as a Lifeguard and he was in doing some lengths. He seemed to be walking around the poolside freely without any kind of limp etc. He did take it easy in the water, swam with a pool Buoy so he wasn't kicking his legs. I was gonna ask him about his injury and try to get some info but i couldn't bring myself to talking with him. Alot of members of the Hearts squad come into our Centre on a regular basis and it fills me with rage seeing them, especially when Black and Skacel come in! ARROGENT gits!

It's on a timer system, on for 15 minutes off for 5. Members are to get out of the spa during the 5 minutes its off, signs state this around the spa also. He was in and the bubbles went off, i was sitting on my chair and i notice he never got out. I went upto him, ''excuse me, you can't be in the spa when the bubbles are off, thats when the chemicals go into the pool and we ask that folk vacate the spa''...his response....''Do you know who i am pal? Am Ian Black'' and then he turned and looked away!

I couldn't believe the arrogance from the little rat and i responded, ''Oh, thats very good, anyways out the spa please'' he then got out.
I could of been alot cheekier to him but lucky for me i controled myself. He's a ned! :agree:

Made me laugh David, how is your Brother John these days?

Hibercelona
02-05-2012, 05:33 PM
they'll still wheel him out if required on the day.....that's the hearts way. Just jab them with painkillers and worry about him later.

If only we would sign players with the same amount of dedication....

No way will Beattie miss the final.

This is typical Hearts, for about 10 years wee fat Robbo was injured before every Derby only to pop up with their obligatory 93rd minute equaliser with the first shot on target.

In recent years its Skacel who's always 'injured', its obviously Beatties turn now.

Frankly its ****ing boring.

But signing players that put themselves before the success of the club isn't?

Minder
02-05-2012, 11:11 PM

Should have said loudly Mr Black please come out and stop doing that with your hand.

California-Hibs
02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Should have said loudly Mr Black please come out and stop doing that with your hand.

:hilarious:agree: Would of been good to see his smug face if i had done that!

Dashing Bob S
03-05-2012, 12:41 AM

Those old gay, weedgie habits obviously die hard.

JohnStephens91
03-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Those old gay, weedgie habits obviously die hard.

Just laughed like Mutley at this :top marks

JimBHibees
03-05-2012, 09:24 AM

:faf::faf:

03-05-2012, 09:28 AM

Arrogant, pathetic little rat, thinks hes a big shot haha! I would have just said "emm no im sorry I don't know who you are actually :confused:"

Teo10
03-05-2012, 10:07 AM
You should have congratulated the b*wbag on his new contract and told him to get out the jacuzzi

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 10:17 AM

Why were you at easter road if hibs played up at aberdeen aye monkey. Its only a foot injuries, Clutching a screws again. Remember low Hearts have Tempie back,suso,blackie and skacel. Now don't know how you get your confidence, because am I not right insaying your second bottom and only have like 2 or 3 shot on target in 3 game against hearts that *****.

hibbymac
03-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Why were you at easter road if hibs played up at aberdeen aye monkey. Its only a foot injuries, Clutching a screws again. Remember low Hearts have Tempie back,suso,blackie and skacel. Now don't know how you get your confidence, because am I not right insaying your second bottom and only have like 2 or 3 shot on target in 3 game against hearts that *****.

:bye:

Steven_Hibs
03-05-2012, 10:24 AM
''Do you know who i am pal? Am Ian Black'' and then he turned and looked away!

Shoulda said, "Oh aye, I remember you, you were that painter, that painted my hoose a while back" :greengrin

03-05-2012, 10:26 AM

:jamboclow:lolyam:

RoxburghHibs
03-05-2012, 10:27 AM

I'm guessing that 'English' isn't your best subject at school?

03-05-2012, 10:29 AM

I thought it was still pretty impressive for a jambo tbh. He is one of the "gifted" ones!

hibbymac
03-05-2012, 10:31 AM

The Lithuanian spy school just aint what it used to be. :brokenyam:

LeithBoozy
03-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I thought it was still pretty impressive for a jambo tbh. He is one of the "gifted" ones!
LOL.:greengrin

Hank Schrader
03-05-2012, 10:40 AM
I find that clutching at screws is a perfectly acceptable alternative to clutching at straws.

Can we keep this one?

Teo10
03-05-2012, 10:44 AM

hahaha B-E-A-UTIFUL!:faf: Intellectual intelligence of the Hearts support combined :na na:

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Why were you at easter road if hibs played up at aberdeen aye monkey. Its only a foot injuries,
Clutching a screws again. Remember low Hearts have Tempie back,suso,blackie and skacel. Now don't know how you get your confidence, because am I not right insaying your second bottom and only have like 2 or 3 shot on target in 3 game against hearts that *****.

lmfao dafty :lolyam:

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 10:54 AM
hahaha B-E-A-UTIFUL!:faf: Intellectual intelligence of the Hearts support combined :na na:

Hibs are so easy to wind up, always needs about ten of you to gang up. There is still a chance of you wee hobos going down.

funny how you slag us about the 22 in row, when your best run of games was 12 and 5 of them where draws. hobo are ****ing deluded likes.

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 10:55 AM
lmfao dafty :lolyam:

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha your barry.

easty
03-05-2012, 10:58 AM

Oh dear. It should be 'you're' not 'your'.

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 10:58 AM
I find that clutching at screws is a perfectly acceptable alternative to clutching at straws.

Can we keep this one?

is that all you can slag now.

Hank Schrader
03-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Hibs are so easy to wind up, always needs about ten of you to gang up. There is still a chance of you wee hobos going down.

funny how you slag us about the 22 in row, when your best run of games was 12 and 5 of them where draws. hobo are ****ing deluded likes.

I take it today isn't your turn to use the family brain cell?

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2012, 10:59 AM

and you're thick

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Oh dear. It should be 'you're' not 'your'.

God your easy, this is to good.

03-05-2012, 11:01 AM

We're deluded aye? hahaha :kettle:

:giruy::jamboclow

Gordonsmith
and you're thick

yi good pal and your the one replaying ya tit.

soupy

Can we keep this one?

Ditto, :-)

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 11:02 AM
I take it today isn't your turn to use the family brain cell?

truth hurt doesn't it, don't gret me started pal about hibs.

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2012, 11:03 AM

do you mean 'replying' :confused: god you really are thick :spammy:

Hank Schrader
03-05-2012, 11:03 AM

If someone were to crack open your skull there wouldn't be enough inside to cover a five pence piece.

Typical thick Hearts twat.

03-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Oh dear. Wheres the head in hands smilie when you need it!

Baader
About as thick as they get

Gordonsmith
truth hurt doesn't it, don't gret me started pal about hibs.

Sorry its get no gret.

Teo10

Please carry on, this is hillarious! :faf::faf:

soupy
Gordonsmith, coming on here a making a James hunt of yourself, brilliant....

GGTTH

Aldo
03-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Up fur a bit of banter by wtf is a yam on the board with the user name Gordon Smith and calling us hobos.

What's this board come tae. Admin Get him Tae...

03-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Come back when your at least slightly educated, you are embarrassing yourself mate :bye:

03-05-2012, 11:07 AM
About as thick as they get

Nah give him some credit, like I said previously, for a jambo he's pretty clever!

Teo10
So many guests on this... wonder if he has put up a wee post on yackback showing off how mental he is....

They probably all find it funny as they are the only ones here who could understand what he is saying?!

I'll put it nice and simple

W-E-L-T

soupy
Up fur a bit of banter by wtf is a yam on the board with the user name Gordon Smith and calling us hobos.

What's this board come tae. Admin Get him Tae...

Naw please let him be, he's funny, :-)

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
c'mon gogs speek up mann, or just gret lost okk

Aldo
03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Naw please let him be, he's funny, :-)

Aye ok.

Gordonsmith
03-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Never knew it was so easy on here. God sake get over it, if you do give us a game it'll be good. But if you play the way you did against St lie down and the sheep God help you. Still good luck against The pars, something tells me you'll need it.

all the best for hampden its been so funny I've got to go but I'll be back cause this is just to funny.

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Edinburgh Zoo is missing a panda

Edinburgh Green
03-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Sorry its get no gret.

If you start correcting all the spelling/grammar mistakes you've made, you'll be here all night!

down the slope
03-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Never knew it was so easy on here. God sake get over it, if you do give us a game it'll be good. But if you play the way you did against St lie down and the sheep God help you. Still good luck against The pars, something tells me you'll need it.

all the best for hampden its been so funny I've got to go but I'll be back cause this is just to funny.
There speaketh a worried man :agree: They know we are going to win.

Hank Schrader
03-05-2012, 11:20 AM

Shut up FFS

legends of 73
03-05-2012, 11:24 AM

Dinner time at the care home daftie??? remember to put your bib on not wanting you to dribble all over your ****a top.
Whats it today liquidated mince and tatties with jelly and ice cream all on the same plate then it'll be time to get your nappy changed cos you'll be full of sh@@e after all that.

Aldo
03-05-2012, 11:28 AM

Aye away back to your bed at the Andrew Duncan ya deluded clown. O and don't really think you'll be back on here in a hurry.

Pretty Boy
03-05-2012, 11:28 AM

Can we please keep this one?

smurf
03-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Can we please keep this one?

He's not the sharpest tool in the box.

Kato
03-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Quality Sparryheid behaviour. (Apologies to any sparrows reading)

Aldo
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
He's not the sharpest tool in the box.

Agreed. O yes. Obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Surprised the can even use the keyboard with those knuckle dragging hands.

Must be getting help from his 'mummy' to spell!!

:-)

happiehibbie
03-05-2012, 11:33 AM

well my friend like you am not bitter and the hearts games was on TUESDAY Hibs played WEDNESDAY I dont own a tardis but Aberdeen is only 2hrs away any how Its no secret that i go to Tynie when hibs are not at home.

What i will say is that how do you feel that a hibbie is helping out behind the scenes ha ha please feel free to come and say hello I stand at the radio box with my mates who also are not bitter.

for the record Wee john murray your director of football he also supports Hibs remember not all people are bitter life is way to short #GGTH

Aldo
03-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Agreed. O yes. Obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Surprised he can even use the keyboard with those knuckle dragging hands.

Must be getting help from his 'mummy' to spell!!

:-)

Barney McGrew
03-05-2012, 11:37 AM
I've got to go but I'll be back cause this is just to funny.

I think you'll find you won't.

Cheerio now :giruy:

Teo10
03-05-2012, 11:38 AM

St Lie Down?

Awww I get it... HAPPY SIR ALBERT KIDD DAY!!:aok:

Remember all you would have to have done was beat them and not depend on St Mirren "Lying Down" to Celtc.....

Aldo
03-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Forgot bout that Teo.

Happy sir ALBERT KIDD day.

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Edinburgh Zoo is missing a panda

Don't be insulting to panda's

Judas Iscariot
03-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Give it some credit, it must've been really keen to post on here to have dragged itself off it's sister for 30 mins or so :aok:

dmc1875
03-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Away and cry in your vlad stained pillow

:yw::jamboak: :lolyam: :brokenyam:

Get it round ye! :giruy: