PDA

View Full Version : Yams There may be trouble ahead! (SC Final ticket problems)

greenlex
02-05-2012, 06:50 AM
If a Yam mate at work has done his sums right and is not at the wind up new season ticket purchasers for next season wont have enough loyalty points for a cup final ticket.
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120501/important-announcement_2241384_2756302

nribs
02-05-2012, 07:06 AM
A yam doing sum? Behave :)

marinello59
02-05-2012, 07:09 AM
A yam doing sum? Behave :)

Exactly. They can only add up to 24 before they run out of fingers and toes to count on.

bighairyfaeleith
02-05-2012, 07:09 AM
I have to say hearts final ticket sales approach has frankly been a bit off a mess. Yes we may have to download forms and hand them in etc, but at least we are not queuing up from the night before with no idea if we will be able to get a ticket or not.

Imagine you had just renewed and then you find out you don't get a ticket, you'd be raging. However I'm not a jambo, so I'm :faf:

bighairyfaeleith
02-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Exactly. They can only add up to 24 before they run out of fingers and toes to count on.

ah but then they just count there sisters who is normally lying beside them in bed conveniently anyway

Www1875hfc
02-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Speaking to a paraffin lamp at work yesterday,she was telling me the guy in front o her in the que,phoned the polis cause the ticket office said he never had enuff loyalty points.

:faf:

HH81
02-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Speaking to a paraffin lamp at work yesterday,she was telling me the guy in front o her in the que,phoned the polis cause the ticket office said he never had enuff loyalty points.

If true then :faf::faf::faf::faf:

Saorsa
02-05-2012, 07:43 AM

:faf::hilarious

Mikey
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
What? The fantastic yam loyalty point system is flawed?

:tee hee:

WindyMiller
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
AFAIK a Season Ticket is worth 20 points. A minimum of 30 points are needed for this first phase. It' a loyalty system so having been a S.T. holder for the past 2 seasons gets you 40 points, but being a S.T holder for this year and next gets only 20.

I believe money spent in the shop or buying away match tickets through the club also count.

Baker9
02-05-2012, 08:03 AM

Had to work that one out. :greengrin

ginger_eejit
02-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Tranche 1 of jumbo tickets were being sold to those with 40+ LPs

Tranche 2 was supposed to be 8-39 LPs, but the Baltic submariners have just come out and moved the goalposts and are now saying it's 20-39 LPs, they are also freezing LP levels, so any further season ticket purchases will not top up LP level.

Omnishambles

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Sounds about as organised as their season ticket pricing system.

Hibs have got this sorted far better thus far imo.

Just Alf
02-05-2012, 09:41 AM

AARGH! ..... famous last words :greengrin

hibbymac
02-05-2012, 09:42 AM

:agree: but not according to some on this site.:rolleyes:

SteveHFC
02-05-2012, 10:58 AM

:yw::yw::faf:

Mikeystewart
02-05-2012, 11:00 AM

Wouldn't hold your breath

Money is already out my bank account for 24 hours but no tickets in the e ticket system.

Edit: and no one is answering the phone..:rolleyes:

ALF TUPPER
02-05-2012, 11:25 AM

Lololol . Funneeeeee

Gatecrasher
02-05-2012, 11:27 AM
saw a picture on facebook of the line they have to wait in. that showed me hibs had made the right move :agree:

Sudds_1
02-05-2012, 11:35 AM

Money is already out my bank account for 24 hours but no tickets in the e ticket system.

..........our group had the same problem. Made the call, shouted loudly, and mysteriously they appeared a few minutes ago on the eticket system.

Hmm.........trousers changed and all well with the world again!

Dirkster23
02-05-2012, 11:40 AM

If you ordered them as part of a group, get everyone else to check their e-ticket accounts. I've paid for 4 tickets, the cash has come out my account but the tickets are showing in my Dad's e-ticket account :wink:

Just Alf
02-05-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/news/hearts-fans-fury-as-club-moves-goalposts-over-ticket-sales-1-2269066?
Enjoy

:cb

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 11:46 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/news/hearts-fans-fury-as-club-moves-goalposts-over-ticket-sales-1-2269066?
Enjoy

:cb

The Vlad sheep will just bend over and take it, as always.

cabbageandribs1875
02-05-2012, 11:56 AM
you can jest all you want, but hertz are a massive club with a massive fan base, it must be a nightmare catering for these huge numbers with thousands upon thousands and several umpteen thousands more missing out on a ticket, even though they have this 'affinity' with the scottish cup (they've won it 4 times in 106 years) you would think they would have sussed out how to organise ticket sales by now, we should be taking notes on how it's done, and hopefully in the future when we are a big club like them lessons will have been learnt

that is all

:giruy:

Seveno
02-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote from today's EEN :

It is understood the contentious decision was made amid fears that hundreds of fans being turned away empty-handed from the ticket office could spark “unsightly scenes” outside Tynecastle.

No change there then. :na na:

3pm
02-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote from today's EEN :

It is understood the contentious decision was made amid fears that hundreds of fans being turned away empty-handed from the ticket office could spark “unsightly scenes” outside Tynecastle.

What's Stevie Fulton got to do with this!?

silverhibee
02-05-2012, 01:05 PM
ah but then they just count there sisters who is normally lying beside them in bed conveniently anyway

:tee hee:

jgl07
02-05-2012, 01:46 PM
you can jest all you want, but hertz are a massive club with a massive fan base, it must be a nightmare catering for these huge numbers with thousands upon thousands and several umpteen thousands more missing out on a ticket, even though they have this 'affinity' with the scottish cup (they've won it 4 times in 106 years) you would think they would have sussed out how to organise ticket sales by now, we should be taking notes on how it's done, and hopefully in the future when we are a big club like them lessons will have been learnt

Indeed. How do you allocate 20,000 tickets when you have a fan base of 400,000?

ginger_eejit
02-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote from today's EEN :

They'll be kicking hats in the streets of Gorgie tonight!