PDA

View Full Version : David Clarkson

KWJ
02-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Released by Bristol City.

Somebody I'd like to see playing for us.

No relation to Darren Clarke :wink:

monktonharp
02-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Released by Bristol City.

Somebody I'd like to see playing for us.

No relation to Darren Clarke :wink:was about to ask:wink: mind you, at least you only got the first name wrong. others on here dont know some of our first team stars names, :greengrin and get slaughtered for it:cb

Winston Ingram
02-05-2012, 07:30 AM
I'd take him:agree:

Ritchie
02-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Take him in a heartbeat!! :agree:

truehibernian
02-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Unless it's to keep our medical team busy, no thanks. Good player, treatment table regular however.

Our side next season needs experience at the back, guile and creativity in midfield, pace up top and on the flanks.

Hayes, Tansey, Shiels, Lasley, McGowan and Sutton....maybe the wee raw Hasselbaink too.....fans turn their noses up at these kinds of players, yet they are from teams above us in the league. We've no right to be so choosy. I'd take all of them, plus Zaluska.....introducing Stanton, Handling, Caldwell, Smith and Forster too.

PatHead
02-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Notice he has been freed by Bristol City. Always liked him at Motherwell. Wonder if Pat will splash some of his massive season ticket transfer kitty on a signing on fee after we are safe?

Tha Cabbage Kid
02-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Aberdeen were in for him but for some reason craig brown decided not to go for him.

wonder why?

Matty_Jack04
02-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Aberdeen were in for him but for some reason craig brown decided not to go for him.

wonder why?

££££££