PDA

View Full Version : ER pubs the night before

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm sure there was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. I assume there will be a great atmosphere in the pubs down ER on the friday night before the final so planning on making an appearance with a few others. Which are the best pubs?

fit o' the walk
01-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I read somewhere that the International Hibs(ie fans coming over from abroad) were meeting on the Fri.night in the Persevere at the bottom of Easter Rd.

Baldy Foghorn
01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm sure there was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. I assume there will be a great atmosphere in the pubs down ER on the friday night before the final so planning on making an appearance with a few others. Which are the best pubs?

Four in Hand, or the Hibs Club?

Jonnyboy
01-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I read somewhere that the International Hibs(ie fans coming over from abroad) were meeting on the Fri.night in the Persevere at the bottom of Easter Rd.

:greengrin

Locals welcome n'aw :greengrin

fit o' the walk
01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
:greengrin

Locals welcome n'aw :greengrinOf course,a Hibby is a Hibby no matter where they're from.

Jonnyboy
01-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Of course,a Hibby is a Hibby no matter where they're from.

Oops - my first smilie was meant to be :agree: rather than :greengrin

LancsHibs
02-05-2012, 07:02 AM

The Blackpool contingent will be on ER on Friday night, not sure which pubs yet, probably all of them! :thumbsup:

fit o' the walk
02-05-2012, 07:09 AM
The Blackpool contingent will be on ER on Friday night, not sure which pubs yet, probably all of them! :thumbsup: Will Alex from Blackpool be there,he used to be my neighbour in Bispham many years ago.

LancsHibs
02-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Will Alex from Blackpool be there,he used to be my neighbour in Bispham many years ago.

PM sent

fit o' the walk
02-05-2012, 08:08 AM
PM sentCheers...got it,reply sent back.GGTTH.

N.Wales Hibby
02-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Spending the night in Glasgow and hope to be meeting a few Hibby's there. If any of you stagger into the Iona Bar give my love to my wee cousin Jackie and her Hubby Jim who run it. No doubt there will be a few more cousins there. It's a great Hibby bar.

JohnStephens91
02-05-2012, 02:41 PM
I'll be working. Worst thing about it is that most of the regulars are Hearts fans so I may have to put up with yam sh*** for the whole night.

But then it is home to my rum :aok:

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Four In Hand for me.

Game of pool and get Kano to stick the Hibs songs on. Sorted.

HH81
02-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Four In Hand for me.

Game of pool and get Kano to stick the Hibs songs on. Sorted.

I'll be about somewhere, might even pop in and show you how to play pool :-)