PDA

View Full Version : Hibs eTickets

smack
01-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I want to buy 4 tickets for the Dunfermline game (2 for adult club members, 1 for child club member and 1 for a hibs kid).
I should be able to get this for £44 using the U16 goes free deal.

I have a few questions.

1. Can you use a Hibs Kids card to gain entry to the stadium instead of a ticket
2. How do you assign a ticket to another club member as I cannot see the 'Assign Link' that the ticket site talks about
3. Can you not select specific seats when using the U16s goes free deal? When I select the deal it allocates the worst seats available i.e. the end section in the stand

monktonharp
02-05-2012, 02:35 AM
I want to buy 4 tickets for the Dunfermline game (2 for adult club members, 1 for child club member and 1 for a hibs kid).
I should be able to get this for £44 using the U16 goes free deal.

I have a few questions.

1. Can you use a Hibs Kids card to gain entry to the stadium instead of a ticket
2. How do you assign a ticket to another club member as I cannot see the 'Assign Link' that the ticket site talks about
3. Can you not select specific seats when using the U16s goes free deal? When I select the deal it allocates the worst seats available i.e. the end section in the standdont know any of that and cant answer, but, it would be good if they virtually open the gates, let anyone in for a fiver, and get the biggest crowd since the capacity was increased.however, it's Hibs,no gonnae happen

TornadoHibby
02-05-2012, 05:38 AM
dont know any of that and cant answer, but, it would be good if they virtually open the gates, let anyone in for a fiver, and get the biggest crowd since the capacity was increased.however, it's Hibs,no gonnae happen

Whilst I understand why you are suggesting what you are, it is yet another sound argument not to invest in a ST and simply pay at the gate each week! :agree: