PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline Child offer Closes 5.00pm tomorrow

PatHead
01-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Wasn't aware there was a closing time for the child offer and although there is a thread on Dunfermline game I wouldn't want someone missing out because they missed the deadline. Need to get down tomorrow!

Out of interest was looking on a Dunfermline fans site who were stating tickets for this game were £20.00 with free child entry. They aren't getting tickets for less than us I hope!

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Nice to tell us that with just over 24 hours to get a ticket...

PatHead
01-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Nice to tell us that with just over 24 hours to get a ticket...

Sorry just found out myself!

:rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Sorry just found out myself!

:rolleyes:

Hibs, no you precious x

greenlex
01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Wasn't aware there was a closing time for the child offer and although there is a thread on Dunfermline game I wouldn't want someone missing out because they missed the deadline. Need to get down tomorrow!

Out of interest was looking on a Dunfermline fans site who were stating tickets for this game were £20.00 with free child entry. They aren't getting tickets for less than us I hope!
I'm not wanting a Dunfermline Child. I have enough trouble with the Narnia ones.

Stantons Angel
01-05-2012, 04:36 PM
My friends and I are putting together a list of client numbers from season ticket holding friends to try and get as many free u16 tickets as we can.

So if you want to help us out and are not going to take up the offer then please pm me your client reference no and your name and i will add you to the list.

Bairns together make a huge noise and will add to the atmosphere generated at the game.

Many thanks for your help!

murray26
01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
It isn't stated on the website, if true i cant understand the thinking behind it, i had persuaded a few people to travel through from falkirk for the game with me cant see it happening now due to financial reasons, money would have been spent in the shop aswell, well played again Hibs marketing team (not).

HH81
01-05-2012, 08:29 PM
It isn't stated on the website, if true i cant understand the thinking behind it, i had persuaded a few people to travel through from falkirk for the game with me cant see it happening now due to financial reasons, money would have been spent in the shop aswell, well played again Hibs marketing team (not).

Just ring up or go online tomorrow, buy them and collect match day.

I did it for Killie game. Easy.

MeAndMyBoys
01-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Just ring up or go online tomorrow, buy them and collect match day.

I did it for Killie game. Easy.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but when using the ONline system I am unable to select the seats I want for the Adult * Free Kid - It keeps putting me in the corner flag? any ideas why?

I've tried phoning and the offer is NOT available via TicketMaster (or whoever it is doing the tickets)...? ? ?

HELP >.> ?

HH81
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but when using the ONline system I am unable to select the seats I want for the Adult * Free Kid - It keeps putting me in the corner flag? any ideas why?

I've tried phoning and the offer is NOT available via TicketMaster (or whoever it is doing the tickets)...? ? ?

HELP >.> ?

I never even looked at my seat number and just sat where ever my nephew could see the game clear.