PDA

View Full Version : N+S Stand Sell Out, 10th May Ticket Collection

1875HFC
01-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Hibs have announced ticket collection will commence 10th May and the North and South stands for Hampden have sold out, only East left!

Got my Ticket in the North Happy Days.
:flag: Interested to see how Hibs allocate these 200 "ring fenced" tickets??

Sean1875
01-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Any idea what the capacity of the East is?

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Any idea what the capacity of the East is?

Approx. 11000

Ritchie
01-05-2012, 11:44 AM
how do you know if you have your ticket or not??

i handed my form in but not heard anything and the money hasn't been taken from my bank yet. :confused:

EDIT - just rechecked my bank, ticket money is pending!!!

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
I understood from the initial announcement that ST holder applications would be dealt with before membership applications! This is not the case as some members have been allocated North/South Stand tickets and ST holders who apply today are being told East stand tickets left only!!! That £20 really was money well spent by members eh!

zlatan
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Bleugh, sitting behind the goals. Wish I'd just got a ST and cancelled it now.

Hainan Hibs
01-05-2012, 11:53 AM
The old man was sorting my ticket out. I hope he got the finger out as every time I've sat in the North stand we've won, and I think my record in the East stand is P4 W1 L3.

1875HFC
01-05-2012, 11:55 AM
how do you know if you have your ticket or not??

i handed my form in but not heard anything and the money hasn't been taken from my bank yet. :confused:

EDIT - just rechecked my bank, ticket money is pending!!!

you go onto "eticketing" through the Hibs website and sign into your account and view your "Account History" and there should be a drop down menu with your recent transactions.

Gatecrasher
01-05-2012, 11:57 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120501/cup-final-tickets_2262950_2755748

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

Dinkydoo
01-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Bloody hell.

I can only wonder just how many people have bought a season ticket for next season with a view of exploiting the 14 day cool off period. Looks like our allocation is going to be sold out without the need for any public sale - minus the 200 ring fenced tickets for 'Pay at the Gate' supporters.

Will be expecting to see a big improvement on home attendances next season then. :rolleyes:

CropleyWasGod
01-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Does anyone know how many tickets that represents? ie how many do each of the stands hold?

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Why can't they just tell us how many tickets have been sold. Lots of fans eagerly awaiting news on any general sale and letting them know actual sales figures would maybe put some minds at rest.

Ritchie
01-05-2012, 12:04 PM
you go onto "eticketing" through the Hibs website and sign into your account and view your "Account History" and there should be a drop down menu with your recent transactions.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Its says i'm M63 in the North stand.... anybody any clue where that is in relation to the North?? (i.e. next to them?)

CropleyWasGod
01-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Why can't they just tell us how many tickets have been sold. Lots of fans eagerly awaiting news on any general sale and letting them know actual sales figures would maybe put some minds at rest.

Naive question really.... although understandable. :agree:

The marketing pressure to buy ST's is still on, and this latest announcement just ramps that up a bit.

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Naive question really.... although understandable. :agree:

The marketing pressure to buy ST's is still on, and this latest announcement just ramps that up a bit.

Yes, I do realise this. Was more of a rhetorical question. A wee bit shabby and underhand from our Rod IMO.

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know how many tickets that represents? ie how many do each of the stands hold?

Mentioned earlier that the East holds 11k meaning at least 9000 have been sold. However thre is no indication as to how many East tickets have been allocated to date.

hibs0666
01-05-2012, 12:13 PM

I wouldn't worry too much - the bits behind the goals account for 11,000-12,000 of the total ticket allocation.

Onceinawhile
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120501/cup-final-tickets_2262950_2755748

CropleyWasGod
Mentioned earlier that the East holds 11k meaning at least 9000 have been sold. However thre is no indication as to how many East tickets have been allocated to date.

... which, for the moment, will remain a secret :wink:

Dalkeith
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Its says i'm M63 in the North stand.... anybody any clue where that is in relation to the North?? (i.e. next to them?)
End of section d3 or 1st seat in d4

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I wouldn't worry too much - the bits behind the goals account for 11,000-12,000 of the total ticket allocation.

How many of those tickets have been sold though. All the statement says is that the North & South are sold out. This doesn't mean the East is still completely unsold.

Golden Bear
01-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I handed in the application form yesterday morning so here's hoping my request for 2 tickets in the South stand was processed prior to today's announcement.

:worried:

j'adore hibs
01-05-2012, 12:17 PM
anyone been allocated east stand tickets yet?
i posted my application day after forms were available and nothing on my account in etickiting
paranoid

SouthMoroccoStu
01-05-2012, 12:17 PM

Does that work if you've just handed the form in the paid by card in the shop?

My info has not updated and I'm worried. :confused:

green&left
01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
i posted my application day after forms were available and nothing on my account in etickiting
paranoid

Handed an application in on Saturday morning for 9 North Stand tickets. Nothing in my e-ticketing page nor nothing taken from my bank, then todays announcement. Very convenient these group application forms but I would prefer to que and having 9 tickets in my hand!

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2012, 12:25 PM

Our 21K-ish allocation would be split roughly, 4.5K north, 5.5K south, 11K east. If the sales pattern were similar to the semi, then as the north sold out we were about halfway round the east, which would indicate roughly 5K left.

bandylegs_jLeighton
01-05-2012, 12:26 PM
20,000 allocation. I would say it is fair to assume that half of this has been sold to date, if both the North and South stands have sold out.

So 10k less say 6k ST holders this year means 4k shifted for next year. I think we are going to have to win the cup to sell the amount memberships needed to give the club a proper lift.

Ritchie
01-05-2012, 12:27 PM

cheers :thumbsup:

SQHib
01-05-2012, 12:27 PM

dalkeith - how did you work this out from therow and seat no - got a link to a seating chart ?

pinhead69 - I've been allocated tickets in the Easy

the_ginger_hibee
01-05-2012, 12:31 PM
dalkeith - how did you work this out from therow and seat no - got a link to a seating chart ?

pinhead69 - I've been allocated tickets in the Easy

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Scroll over the sections and find your seat number.

hibs0666
01-05-2012, 12:36 PM
How many of those tickets have been sold though. All the statement says is that the North & South are sold out. This doesn't mean the East is still completely unsold.

If they wanted to ramp up the season ticket frenzy they could easily have said that 50% (say) of the North Stand is sold. They haven't and so I'm guessing that there are plenty seats still available.

CropleyWasGod
01-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Our 21K-ish allocation would be split roughly, 4.5K north, 5.5K south, 11K east. If the sales pattern were similar to the semi, then as the north sold out we were about halfway round the east, which would indicate roughly 5K left.

Am I getting your arithmetic here....

If there are 5k left, that means we have sold 15k. That would be 6-7k renewed ST's, plus a further 3k new ST's.

Pretty good for next season....

konte's one-two
01-05-2012, 12:37 PM
From looking online it appears that our allocation is roughly

East 12800
north 3550
South 3150

Given the North & South are sold out

That'd leave 12600 available/awaiting processing

Withh 200 ring fenced

persevere1875
01-05-2012, 12:38 PM

Oooh Oooh Oooh, hope your estimate is right, 5k left must mean there's a strong likelyhood of a decent public sale, best be getting the camping gear out for the Uncle cause he's the one that'll be doing the waiting (on my behalf). Assuming it is right you've got to assume that most members and ST holders now have theirs and the likelyhood of another rush on ST's has to be slim, hasnt it ??!!:dunno:

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 12:39 PM
If they wanted to ramp up the season ticket frenzy they could easily have said that 50% (say) of the North Stand is sold. They haven't and so I'm guessing that there are plenty seats still available.

If you mean the East Stand then I agree with you. I would guess very few East tickets have been sold. I'd guess around 10k still to go and a hefty general sale to come.

jgl07
01-05-2012, 12:41 PM
20,000 allocation. I would say it is fair to assume that half of this has been sold to date, if both the North and South stands have sold out.

Most appear to be going for North Stand tickets. I doubt if Hibs were allocated that many in the South as this is mostly corporate and debenture holders.

The North holds 9,100 so there can't have been many more than 4,000 tickets sold there.

If 10,000 have been sold a lot must be in the East.

hibs0666
01-05-2012, 12:42 PM
If you mean the East Stand then I agree with you. I would guess very few East tickets have been sold. I'd guess around 10k still to go and a hefty general sale to come.

Woops - my bad :wink:

I think you're spot-on - there will be squillions of tickets left come the public sale.

bandylegs_jLeighton
01-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Most appear to be going for North Stand tickets. I doubt if Hibs were allocated that many in the South as this is mostly corporate and debenture holders.

The North holds 9,100 so there can't have been many more than 4,000 tickets sold there.

We know that we have been allocated 20k tickets, and we know that the East Stand holds approx. 12k - so that means we have sold 8k tickets across the both the North and South stands.
I assumed that 2k have been sold for the East, which I don't think will be miles away.

WHAM
01-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Did the club not say that they would be processing ST holders 1st then onto the membership/hibernian's scheme?

So does that not mean they have sold out the north and south stand entirely on season ticket holders, and the applications from membership/hibernian's schemes are still waiting to be processed?:confused:

the_ginger_hibee
01-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Did the club not say that they would be processing ST holders 1st then onto the membership/hibernian's scheme?

So does that not mean they have sold out the north and south stand entirely on season ticket holders, and the applications from membership/hibernian's schemes are still waiting to be processed?:confused:

Not true. Memberships have been processed also. Things seemed to have been handled in a first come first served basis as opposed to ST's then Members.

green&left
01-05-2012, 12:59 PM

Wouldn't have though so mate. Our group application was 5 season ticket holders and 4 memberships. Think they were all same priority.

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 01:00 PM
paranoid

I handed in my form last monday and I was allocated east stand tickets yesterday morning according to my account.

thebakerboy
01-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Does that work if you've just handed the form in the paid by card in the shop?

My info has not updated and I'm worried. :confused:

It should 'cause youref no is on form but like you nothing showing , getting paranoid , c'mon Petrie get it sorted.
:flag::flag::flag:

1875HFC
01-05-2012, 01:02 PM
on the eticketing website does anyone have information under the "method of entry" column?
also it doesnt tell me which Block my seats are located so the Hampden interactive Seating plan isnt much use! ?
:flag:

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 01:03 PM
on the eticketing website does anyone have information under the "method of entry" column?
also it doesnt tell me which Block my seats are located so the Hampden interactive Seating plan isnt much use! ?

:agree:

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2012, 01:07 PM

Suspect you will be wrong as East is only section with child tickets. Many will balk at prices, eg. adult + 2 kids = £48 east or £115 north.

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Am I getting your arithmetic here....

If there are 5k left, that means we have sold 15k. That would be 6-7k renewed ST's, plus a further 3k new ST's.

Pretty good for next season....

There will be a few hundred club members, I assume also the 300 Hibs are selling as hospitality packages and the 200 ring fenced, so the new STs will be a bit less than 3k I'd imagine. Just guessing though.

Assuming there are still a couple of thousand unused debentures to be added to the total, there looks likely to be a decent number left for public sale.

sKipper
01-05-2012, 01:13 PM

The 10k sales figure is a myth. Folks exaggerated the sales in North and South which together only amount to around 7k ish.

The East holds 12800 so plenty left. :agree:

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Debentures are all in the top deck, corporates in top deck and middle section of lower I think. The bulk of sections I1-I6 will be available though.

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Suspect you will be wrong as East is only section with child tickets. Many will balk at prices, eg. adult + 2 kids = £48 east or £115 north.

Good point. Still suspect at least 5k to go on general sale. Just need to play the waiting game.

1875HFC
01-05-2012, 01:31 PM

what does it say under method of entry??

lucky
01-05-2012, 01:37 PM
We went for 12 tickets in the East because of previous victories witnessed from there.

cwilliamson85
01-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Anybody know if more hospitality tickets are going on sale?

Nelly070
01-05-2012, 01:55 PM
It will be interesting to see what happens now with the news of Gary O and McPakes injuries. With 2 of our most valuable players out will people now start having 2nd thoughts about getting tickets with memories of the last time we met them at Hampden with crucial players out ?

LancashireHibby
01-05-2012, 01:56 PM
That 10th May collection date has put a spanner in the works for me. Was hoping to collect my tickets when I'm up for the Dunfermline game. :grr:

Cabbage East
01-05-2012, 02:02 PM
It will be interesting to see what happens now with the news of Gary O and McPakes injuries. With 2 of our most valuable players out will people now start having 2nd thoughts about getting tickets with memories of the last time we met them at Hampden with crucial players out ?

This pisses me off. People reading this will think they are both out the final. They are not.

Nelly070
01-05-2012, 02:04 PM
This pisses me off. People reading this will think they are both out the final. They are not.

Should have said 'possibly' out !!
My point is still valid though

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 02:07 PM

McPake sounds like he could be out for a week or so. There is no news about any injury to GOC so dont know where you are getting that from.

ronaldo7
01-05-2012, 02:07 PM
South Stand section I4 row uu, rr, ss 36 seats:aok:

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 02:08 PM

If any Hibee is thinking like that then I hope they arent going to the final.

jgl07
01-05-2012, 02:10 PM

But you should be able to judge where they are from the seat numbers. If you hover above the seat plan it gives you the range of seat numbers in each section.

Geo_1875
01-05-2012, 02:11 PM
That 10th May collection date has put a spanner in the works for me. Was hoping to collect my tickets when I'm up for the Dunfermline game. :grr:

PM me your details and I'll collect them for you :)

persevere1875
01-05-2012, 02:11 PM
what does it say under method of entry??

Crowbar :dunno:

Nelly070
01-05-2012, 02:14 PM
If any Hibee is thinking like that then I hope they arent going to the final.

Isnt that what happened in the semi against them a few years back ?? For what its worth I fully agree with you.

Your earlier point about GOCs injury, there was talk on other threads about a broken bone in his foot but now seems to be an unfunny wind-up :confused:

rockysrovers
01-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Got my ticket. North stand, away up in the gods but it's a ticket. It's may and it's going to be a nervy one. Got league business to get on with. Let's pull it off on Wednesday

down-the-slope
01-05-2012, 02:53 PM
this thread is hilarious...2+2=5...or maybe 3....but it could 9....what if its 2+2 / number of uneducated guesses......:greengrin

Still 4 days for members / ST holders to make an application (plus any newbies)

I like may with kids opted for East as only option for £38 for adult and child as oppossed to £70 if we opted for North or South...plenty will have done the same

down-the-slope
01-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Got my ticket. North stand, away up in the gods but it's a ticket. It's may and it's going to be a nervy one. Got league business to get on with. Let's pull it off on Wednesday

there is not such a thing in North...at Semi I was first block XX (back row) best view / seat I have ever had at Hampden

LancashireHibby
01-05-2012, 03:10 PM
PM me your details and I'll collect them for you :)
Hoping that I will be able to change to have them posted or that they might even take pity on me on Monday and hand them over. That said, there aren't any tickets appearing on my E-Ticketing Account yet and I posted the forms by Special Delivery last Tuesday.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 03:23 PM
there is not such a thing in North...at Semi I was first block XX (back row) best view / seat I have ever had at Hampden

Yep any row in the North bar the front ones are a great view with the slope steeper giving a better view.

Hibby70
01-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Nothing showing on my account, paranoia is steadily increasing!

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Nothing showing on my account, paranoia is steadily increasing!

They are obviously working their way through them. Just checked my account and got tickets for F4 in East and it was processed at 3.15 this afternoon.

Barney McGrew
01-05-2012, 03:51 PM
They are obviously working their way through them. Just checked my account and got tickets for F4 in East and it was processed at 3.15 this afternoon.

If that's the case, then that's them on to the fourth block. That means there's another 3-3500 tickets away in the east already too.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
If that's the case, then that's them on to the fourth block. That means there's another 3-3500 tickets away in the east already too.

Do you think they would sell them block by block though or would they be keeping back the not so good seats (front) for the public sale?

Got to be said if I as a season ticket holder was given a seat in front few rows behind the goal wouldnt be over the moon so to speak.

Barney McGrew
01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Do you think they would sell them block by block though or would they be keeping back the not so good seats (front) for the public sale?

Got to be said if I as a season ticket holder was given a seat in front few rows behind the goal wouldnt be over the moon so to speak.

It'll be block by block, with maybe a row or two at the front kept back I would think. That's what they did for the semi.

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Apparently they are only just processing last Tuesday's forms today, they hope to move onto last Wednesday's tomorrow

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Apparently they are only just processing last Tuesday's forms today, they hope to move onto last Wednesday's tomorrow

I put mine in on Wednesday and it was processed this afternoon.

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 04:13 PM

I'm just going on what someone was told at ticket office this afternoon :dunno:

jgl07
01-05-2012, 04:16 PM

I posted mine in last Tuesday and it was allocated and posted on the site by today.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm just going on what someone was told at ticket office this afternoon :dunno:

Maybe I jumped the queue :greengrin or more likely they got through them quicker than they thought. :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I must have missed the announcement that applications were to be processed on a first come first served basis?

I've obviously wrongly assumed that as a deadline was set for the receipt of applications, then they would all be dealt with after that date.

I only received the application form via the post last Thursday albeit I could have downloaded the form when it first came out. I handed the form(s) in yesterday so fingers crossed we'll get at least the Stand we requested.

1two
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
M application was put in on Thursday for 15 for the north
I can't see anything on eticketing and I am group leader

Should I go into panic mode and be waiting outside the TO for it opening tomorrow?

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
I must have missed the announcement that applications were to be processed on a first come first served basis?

I've obviously wrongly assumed that as a deadline was set for the receipt of applications, then they would all be dealt with after that date.

I only received the application form via the post last Thursday albeit I could have downloaded the form when it first came out. I handed the form(s) in yesterday so fingers crossed we'll get at least the Stand we requested.

What stand did you request?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?f0ogpw

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:23 PM
M application was put in on Thursday for 15 for the north
I can't see anything on eticketing and I am group leader

Should I go into panic mode and be waiting outside the TO for it opening tomorrow?

By the sounds of how applications have gone, if you wanted 15 in the north you probably will be moved to the east.

Hope you get what you want though mate.

Golden Bear
01-05-2012, 04:23 PM
What stand did you request?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?f0ogpw

South

down-the-slope
01-05-2012, 04:28 PM

Not directed at you only - but you are one :wink: - people read half the posts and then make ill informed assumptions..

I had my application in BEFORE the forms were officially available on first day....and I'm in F6.......

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 04:31 PM
I paid for my cup final tickets, in cash at the shop, on Friday.

Nothing in my e-ticketing history though to confirm this? :confused:

I'm *****ing it that something's went wrong somewhere.

Mikey
01-05-2012, 04:31 PM

South

I put our applications in on day 1 and also requested the South. It looks like our seats are in I4 which will put us pretty much on the goal line!

Great seats for the penalty shoot out though :greengrin

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:36 PM

Don't think it will show up until they allocate your seats.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I put our applications in on day 1 and also requested the South. It looks like our seats are in I4 which will put us pretty much on the goal line!

Great seats for the penalty shoot out though :greengrin

Not if its the other goal. :greengrin

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Don't think it will show up until they allocate your seats.
But i've paid for the North Stand and this is supposedly sold out.

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:40 PM

And as per the T&C's on the form Hibs have the right to allocate you to a different stand.

Gatecrasher
Im in the same situation, paid cash for the north and wondering what happens if we get moved to the east? i suppose some sort of refund for the difference?

James Connolly
Posted my forms in last Tuesday; 4 for the East Stand.

Money has been taken out my account, within the last hour.

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Im in the same situation, paid cash for the north and wondering what happens if we get moved to the east? i suppose some sort of refund for the difference?
I'll be fuming if i've been shunted to the East, having paid for a season ticket both this season and next and there are club members in the North.

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:42 PM

Yeah you'll be refunded the difference.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4gktpc

GreenCastle
01-05-2012, 04:44 PM

Good point :agree:

Seems that they are trying to work their way through all the applications which have been handed in so far - meaning North and South (I assume upper and lower tier) sold out. Applications can still be handed in till the end of the week and I am sure they will still be getting them in during these days.

So it seems now all seats will be for behind the goals and that includes any possible public sale - I think could be around 1000-2000 tickets also.

Frogga
01-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Apologies if this has been answered but I'm just wondering...

I'm a ST holder (entitled to 2 tickets) and I haven't handed the form in yet. I was going to do it on Friday (4th) when I'll be in Edinburgh.

Will there definately be tickets left?

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Surely today's announcement just means that any forms handed in today will be placed in the east? Not that we sold the north and south out by the end of last Tuesday!

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 04:48 PM

I'm a ST holder (entitled to 2 tickets) and I haven't handed the form in yet. I was going to do it on Friday (4th) when I'll be in Edinburgh.

Of course the allocation is 20k so every person in the priority groups listed will get tickets.

Frogga
01-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Of course the allocation is 20k so every person in the priority groups listed will get tickets.

Cheers, just making sure :wink:

KingFranck
01-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Nothing showing in my account :fuming: I applied for the East for me and the wee man thought the office would have employed some part time staff to clear this I bet there's three people opening the envelopes and inputting the details at couple of hundred a day!! C'mon Hibs get it sorted.
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::

mcvie7
01-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Just checked transactions on my account. I ordered 6 tickets but have been given 7. Don't know how that happened. Also can see seat row n number but can't see what section in the East how do u find that out?

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Just checked transactions on my account. I ordered 6 tickets but have been given 7. Don't know how that happened. Also can see seat row n number but can't see what section in the East how do u find that out?

You has to go & look at Hampden's Interactive Stadium Plan.

What's your seat numbers?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lq5nkj

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
I see your logic but if that was the case then the Club should say so and then that would save them the bother of issuing refunds to fans who may have applied for other areas of the ground

Has anyone actually had a refund from them yet?

This is hard to keep track of!

mcvie7
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
You has to go & look at Hampden's Interactive Stadium Plan.

What's your seat numbers

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lq5nkj

Just checking it on my phone says row V seat 65 - 70

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Has anyone actually had a refund from them yet?

This is hard to keep track of!

Wouldn't think so. Don't think anyone has officially been moved stands yet

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?swplla

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Just checking it on my phone says row V seat 65 - 70

I think you will be F3 then

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?esxtqp

thebakerboy
01-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Got my tickets East V57 &58 so I think that will be about 1/3 way up sect F3 , don't know what that will be like but we are there.

mcvie7
01-05-2012, 05:00 PM

---

Hmm not too bad a suppose. Had F1 for semi that was really good.

1two
01-05-2012, 05:10 PM

I'm in the exact same situation as you, paid cash on thursday for tickets in the north, nothing yet on eticketing for me.

I'll be extremely pissed off I don't get them, but seeing youre in the same place as me has relaxed me a bit.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Will be expecting to see a big improvement on home attendances next season then. :rolleyes:

Really?

Franck Stanton
01-05-2012, 05:22 PM

may be too late, when I telephoned ticket office this morning was informed we have been allocated three stands , two of which have been sold out and the third filling very quickly. Didn't say which areas though.

greenlex
01-05-2012, 05:26 PM

---
How have you worked this out? I am South D30 something.

DH1875
01-05-2012, 05:28 PM
may be too late, when I telephoned ticket office this morning was informed we have been allocated three stands , two of which have been sold out and the third filling very quickly. Didn't say which areas though.

Do you honestly think that? I'd be absolutely raging if I were a ST holder and missed out to a member or the 200 PATG fans.

mcvie7
01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm in the exact same situation as you, paid cash on thursday for tickets in the north, nothing yet on eticketing for me.

I'll be extremely pissed off I don't get them, but seeing youre in the same place as me has relaxed me a bit.

Sorry to disappoint but if north n south sold out and you have not got it on ur eticking I very much doubt u will be sitting there , come join me in the east ha. I posted my form first class last Monday night and was only processed today at 4.50

mcvie7
01-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Got my tickets East V57 &58 so I think that will be about 1/3 way up sect F3 , don't know what that will be like but we are there.

They must be processing it in order cause I am East V 65-70 ha only heard I got tickets an hour ago

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Goes by your seat numbers. Seats 1-23 is block D1 for example, 24-46 is D2 and so forth.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?y1ml5x

alnewhaven
01-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Handed our forms in Saturday and just got a call about mine. Asked about the stand as we'd gone for north and the guy said we'd probably be east

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 05:41 PM

Going by your seat number you are block J2

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0lhrfz

greenlex
01-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Goes by your seat numbers. Seats 1-23 is block D1 for example, 24-46 is D2 and so forth.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?y1ml5x

Ta!

wick hibby
01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Lower South :thumbsup:

1two
01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Sorry to disappoint but if north n south sold out and you have not got it on ur eticking I very much doubt u will be sitting there , come join me in the east ha. I posted my form first class last Monday night and was only processed today at 4.50

If thats the case I'll be gutted and I'll be leting whoever is unfortunate enough to give me my tickets know about it, as well as Mr Petrie.

Hearts have got this right with the loyalty points system.

I realise its not a big deal, im still going to gget my ticket for the match, its just completely unfair that someone who buys a club membership at £20 can get priority over season ticket holders who have kept the club alive over the last 10+ years.

If TV and the SFA didnt kill the football fan, then Hibs will give it a go themselves.

hibsquaker
01-05-2012, 05:57 PM
East F5 for us. Bit disappointed with that considering mine went in first day 9am.

3pm
01-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Agree 1-2. Total joke.

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 05:58 PM
If thats the case I'll be gutted and I'll be leting whoever is unfortunate enough to give me my tickets know about it, as well as Mr Petrie.

I realise its not a big deal, im still going to gget my ticket for the match, its just completely unfair that someone who buys a club membership at £20 can get priority over season ticket holders who have kept the club alive over the last 10+ years.

If TV and the SFA didnt kill the football fan, then Hibs will give it a go themselves.
I'm in the same boat as you mate.

If I end up in the East (bear in mind, I specifically requested to be allocated tickets for the North Stand) having spent £400 on last seasons ST and already paid for next seasons ST, and there are £20 Club Members in the North Stand, i'll be ****ing livid.

3pm
01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm in the same boat as you mate.

If I end up in the East (bear in mind, I specifically requested to be allocated tickets for the North Stand) having spent £400 on last seasons ST and already paid for next seasons ST, and there are £20 Club Members in the North Stand, i'll be ****ing livid.

Correct.

mcvie7
01-05-2012, 06:07 PM

Exactly I totally agree.

down-the-slope
01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
If the level of understanding of stadium layout / and the simple process involved in applying for tickets displayed on this thread is typical they heaven help the office staff :rolleyes:

Also how difficult can it be to understand that applications have been proccessed on a first come first served basis during the priority period.

I explained this again after handing my application in mid morning the first day and each application had a date and time put on it by staff.....

the East is bigger than North and South allocations put together so always going to run out of these even during priority period

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM

Exactly I complained today and got this response:

Thanks for your email. The reason Club Members will have been allocated seating already will be because they are part of a group. We want to ensure that supporters that want to sit together can. We hope this answers your query. The Club is under significant pressure to get seats allocated to supporters as quickly as and as effectively as possible.

Regards
Hibernian FC

Incidentally it didn't answer my question either!

soda70
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
i am a ST along with my dad and renewed st for next season ages ago. Also I am a club member which gave me another client ref = 5 tickets in all.

On wed 25th April popped along to get 9 tickets in all for south stand and so far no money from bank taken out and ive checket ticketmaster eticketing no tickets allocated!

no idea whats going on:)

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:15 PM
If the level of understanding of stadium layout / and the simple process involved in applying for tickets displayed on this thread is typical they heaven help the office staff :rolleyes:

Also how difficult can it be to understand that applications have been proccessed on a first come first served basis during the priority period.

I explained this again after handing my application in mid morning the first day and each application had a date and time put on it by staff.....

the East is bigger than North and South allocations put together so always going to run out of these even during priority period

Wrong! Hibs stated ST's would get priority over Members and once again they haven't fulfilled. First come first serve is fair enough for ST holders but not for members who only paid £20.

1two
01-05-2012, 06:22 PM

Which in itself is fine, it doesnt bother me and would be fair, however;
Ive been a season ticket holder since the famous five was opened. I don't want to know what this equates to financially but I do know that in the past 2 years I have paid over £800 to watch my club. £400 of that was handed over without knowing if we'll be playing SPL football next year.
I accept that some people cant get a season ticket for whatever reason. I also accept that with only 20,000 tickets, people are going to be dissapointed.
But surely someone who has a season ticket, should be rewarded as such and get priority over someone whos paid £20 for a 'club membership' but might not have actually attended a game in the past 5 years.

Who knows, maybe theyve counted tickets and have 'sold out' the North and South Stand that way without actually processing the applications yet, if not though then its extremely unfair, surely thats plain to see.

This isnt an uber fan post, it just annoys me when people who are paid to get fans through the gates end up pushing more away.

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Wrong! Hibs stated ST's would get priority over Members and once again they haven't fulfilled. First come first serve is fair enough for ST holders but not for members who only paid £20.

Actually Hibs changed the procedure for priority the day before they started selling the tickets.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?e2vaf5

SouthamptonHibs
01-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I'll be fuming if i've been shunted to the East, having paid for a season ticket both this season and next and there are club members in the North.
Im a club member and will be in the North hopefully ur not to upset with us members...some off which pump more money in to the club than ST holders. .
.pay at the gate, corporate days out, hire off the function rooms, buying merchandise at the club etc
Hail hail

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Actually Hibs changed the procedure for priority the day before they started selling the tickets.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?e2vaf5

Did they? Must have missed that, still don't think it right though! However all things considered I am still more fortunate than those who can't get a ticket at all so I can live with it.

Westie1875
01-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I wanted the north stand so made sure the forms were in the same day they became available, there was only about 3-4k available to us in the north stand so it was always going to go after the first couple of days so not sure why this is a surprise to anyone.

Lix
01-05-2012, 06:28 PM
If they didn't let groups sit together - and a lot will be a mix of season ticket holders, their +1s and members - can you imagine the outcry??

Damned if they do, damned if they don't....

and we don't even know if they're still working through the applications yet so may be hysteria over nothing :rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Im a club member and will be in the North hopefully ur not to upset with us members...some off which pump more money in to the club than ST holders. .
.pay at the gate, corporate days out, hire off the function rooms, buying merchandise at the club etc
Hail hail

I demand a copy of your bank account for the last six years for comparison! :greengrin:wink:

1two
01-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Exactly I complained today and got this response:

Thanks for your email. The reason Club Members will have been allocated seating already will be because they are part of a group. We want to ensure that supporters that want to sit together can. We hope this answers your query. The Club is under significant pressure to get seats allocated to supporters as quickly as and as effectively as possible.

Regards
Hibernian FC

Incidentally it didn't answer my question either!

What does that mean then?

Some sort of riddle where you're expected to guess what they mean?

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:31 PM
I wanted the north stand so made sure the forms were in the same day they became available, there was only about 3-4k available to us in the north stand so it was always going to go after the first couple of days so not sure why this is a surprise to anyone.

Ooooooooooooh didn't you do well! :wink:

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:32 PM
What does that mean then?

Some sort of riddle where you're expected to guess what they mean?

It means go away we've got your money, now just be grateful you're getting a ticket.

greenlex
01-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Going by your seat number you are block J2

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0lhrfz
That woulld be nice.:greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
I demand a copy of your bank account for the last six years for comparison! :greengrin:wink:

mate its over drawn due funding the Hibs hail hail plus my love off beer before and after the games

Westie1875
Ooooooooooooh didn't you do well! :wink:

Just pointing out what the obvious solution would have been for anyone that concerned about sitting there, if people couldn't get to Easter Road they could have posted them, I don't think you can expect to hand your forms in 4/5 days after they become available and get the most popular seats.

1two
01-05-2012, 06:34 PM
If they didn't let groups sit together - and a lot will be a mix of season ticket holders, their +1s and members - can you imagine the outcry??

Damned if they do, damned if they don't....

and we don't even know if they're still working through the applications yet so may be hysteria over nothing :rolleyes:

May be but Hibs seem to bring it on themselves by not telling the full story and leave fans to presume the rest.

Mikey
01-05-2012, 06:35 PM
May be but Hibs seem to bring it on themselves by not telling the full story and leave fans to presume the rest.

Or presume the worst?

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:35 PM
mate its over drawn due funding the Hibs hail hail plus my love off beer before and after the games

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
01-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Just pointing out what the obvious solution would have been for anyone that concerned about sitting there, if people couldn't get to Easter Road they could have posted them, I don't think you can expect to hand your forms in 4/5 days after they become available and get the most popular seats.

I got that hence the :wink: :greengrin

1two
01-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Or presume the worst?

Yeah, you're right.
Well im not going to presume the best otherwise I'd have nothing to moan and stamp my feet about.:agree:

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 07:02 PM
That woulld be nice.:greengrin

Haha I thought that as I was looking at the layout. Nice view of McPake lifting the cup ;)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2ha0sp

3pm
01-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I presumed the worst. And was wrong.

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 07:17 PM
I presumed the worst. And was wrong.

:confused:

3pm
01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
:confused:

According to the online thing, I am in tje South.

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
According to the online thing, I am in tje South.I see I take it you applied for here?

Out of interest, if you don't mind me asking mate, when did you apply and when did you find out your application was successful?

3pm
01-05-2012, 07:33 PM
I did apply for there mate.

Applied Friday. Checked online and it says it was done just over an hour ago.

Can now only assume when the web was updated today that all applications had been counted to give them that info with seat allocation to follow.

Hibby70
01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Just updated now - South as requested.

Was getting worried for a minute.

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 07:39 PM

Can now only assume when the web was updated today that all applications had been counted to give them that info with seat allocation to follow.

1two
01-05-2012, 07:42 PM

Please please please please please

Broken Gnome
01-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks to Craig at the Hibs ticket office who phoned at 20.33 and told me there was a problem with my card details given for the cup final tickets, and to phone the ticket hotline option 2. Which is closed.

And I paid by cash. Not card. FFS :grr:

SquashedFrogg
01-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Which in itself is fine, it doesnt bother me and would be fair, however;
Ive been a season ticket holder since the famous five was opened. I don't want to know what this equates to financially but I do know that in the past 2 years I have paid over £800 to watch my club. £400 of that was handed over without knowing if we'll be playing SPL football next year.
I accept that some people cant get a season ticket for whatever reason. I also accept that with only 20,000 tickets, people are going to be dissapointed.
But surely someone who has a season ticket, should be rewarded as such and get priority over someone whos paid £20 for a 'club membership' but might not have actually attended a game in the past 5 years.

Who knows, maybe theyve counted tickets and have 'sold out' the North and South Stand that way without actually processing the applications yet, if not though then its extremely unfair, surely thats plain to see.

This isnt an uber fan post, it just annoys me when people who are paid to get fans through the gates end up pushing more away.

Being a ST holder since the FF opened? Wow :rolleyes:

.Sean.
01-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Please please please please please

:agree: This....

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

FranckSuzy
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm a ST holder and handed my form in on Thurs. Just checked the website now and I've got the North stand, HH, 93 :aok: Oh, and I paid by card.

lugz
01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Just checked my account and nothing processed yet, handed in forms on Thursday afternoon.

Out of interest has anyone's been processed who made a group application?

oconnors_strip
01-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Nothing showing in my account :fuming: I applied for the East for me and the wee man thought the office would have employed some part time staff to clear this I bet there's three people opening the envelopes and inputting the details at couple of hundred a day!! C'mon Hibs get it sorted.
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::

hibs have got a lot of temp staff in to work in ticket office, but bear in mind most of them have never worked in a ticketing office before:rolleyes:

to those who are worrying about tickets and not getting one where they want, just be greatful IF you do get one at all!!

s.a.m
01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Just checked my account and nothing processed yet, handed in forms on Thursday afternoon.

I made a group application on Tuesday morning, and the tickets were processed this morning.

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Riddle me this... Anyone else managed to get seats in the south? How about section T?! My seats are T 56-57. Unless I'm looking at the wrong seating chart they dont exist. Unless its row T in which case how do I know which section?

Your Row T, to find out your section you have to view the Hampden interactive stadium planner

Hibby70
01-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Riddle me this... Anyone else managed to get seats in the south? How about section T?! My seats are T 56-57. Unless I'm looking at the wrong seating chart they dont exist. Unless its row T in which case how do I know which section?
You are in I3

aunty joyce
01-05-2012, 08:41 PM

If you click on the Hampden Seating Plan below and hover over a section it will tell you what seat numbers that section relates to in grey on the left hand side of your screen and it also tells you how many rows are in that section of the stand (i.e. front row 'A' back row 'XX', 'EEE' etc depending on what stand you're in).

Hope this helps - Good Luck!

Aunty Joyce :wink:

JennaFletcher
01-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Am row TT North seats 41 & 42... Is this section D3? :agree:

aunty joyce
01-05-2012, 08:48 PM

Lucky Girl . . . You're in Section D2

JennaFletcher
01-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Lucky Girl . . . You're in Section D2

End of the row too right? Either a quick exit route or space for me to do a roly poly down the stairs :greengrin

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 08:53 PM

Directly 3 rows behind us GGTTH

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?z0dhoc

JennaFletcher
01-05-2012, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=TamHibs;3205403]Directly 3 rows behind us GGTTH

---

Apologies in advance then for when you feel my whole body weight being flung yer way at Hibs goals!!

TamHibs
01-05-2012, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=TamHibs;3205403]Directly 3 rows behind us GGTTH

---

Apologies in advance then for when you feel my whole body weight being flung yer way at Hibs goals!!

As long as we're winning ;)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uip413

DH1875
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I take it they've been working late if people are getting phone calls and their eticket updated after 8pm :dunno:.

1two
01-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Exact same boat as me
I was there around 10

We're you applying for north too?

Hibs Class
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM

I did a group application, for two of us. Tried to hand it in last Wed evening but it was SFA rather than Hibs staff so they wouldn't take it and letterbox at TO is boarded up. Couldn't get down again until first thing Saturday, card still not charged and nothing showing in my order history. Applied for north, will be miffed if I end up in east.

speedy_gonzales
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Has anyone here submitted a group application, been allocated tickets and checked the eticket site??
I only ask as I may have a problem, a good problem, but a problem that does not bode well for the ticket allocation process.

Basically, I submitted a group app for 4 tickets in total. 1 current ST, 1 member and 2 ST's for next year=4. Handed the form in last Tuesday morning and noticed money off my credit card last night. Checked the online ticket store and right enough, there are 4 tickets against my transaction history. They are all against my client ref number(this shouldn't be a problem as I'm group leader), however, my dad being an idiot didn't understand the application/submission process and went down to ER yesterday morning. He asked for his '2nd' ticket(I've already applied for both of his!!) and someone got him to fill out a form, he handed over cash, got a receipt and was told his ticket will be available later this week or early next week.
Now, if I remember my primary school maths correctly, that's us getting 5 tickets in total when our entitlement is only 4. I've no doubt my doddery old man is the catalyst to the problem but surely checks are in place to stop ST's/Members over subscribing??

SO, anyone made a group booking and checked whether tickets are all against 1 client ref number or are they spread out???

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Has anyone here submitted a group application, been allocated tickets and checked the eticket site??
I only ask as I may have a problem, a good problem, but a problem that does not bode well for the ticket allocation process.

Basically, I submitted a group app for 4 tickets in total. 1 current ST, 1 member and 2 ST's for next year=4. Handed the form in last Tuesday morning and noticed money off my credit card last night. Checked the online ticket store and right enough, there are 4 tickets against my transaction history. They are all against my client ref number(this shouldn't be a problem as I'm group leader), however, my dad being an idiot didn't understand the application/submission process and went down to ER yesterday morning. He asked for his '2nd' ticket(I've already applied for both of his!!) and someone got him to fill out a form, he handed over cash, got a receipt and was told his ticket will be available later this week or early next week.
Now, if I remember my primary school maths correctly, that's us getting 5 tickets in total when our entitlement is only 4. I've no doubt my doddery old man is the catalyst to the problem but surely checks are in place to stop ST's/Members over subscribing??

SO, anyone made a group booking and checked whether tickets are all against 1 client ref number or are they spread out???

Very similar story with our group. We ordered 21 tickets which have all been confirmed. However my mate's old man for some reason bottled it and decided to go down to ER and order his two tickets in person not realising we had already done it for him (even though we had told him it was in hand). No idea if he has received his tickets or not. If he does, that will be 2 extra tickets we are not entitled to.

Glory Lurker
01-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Hibernians Members! Club Members! Doddery dads! Bottling-it Dads! :furious: :stirrer:

speedy_gonzales
01-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Very similar story with our group. We ordered 21 tickets which have all been confirmed. However my mate's old man for some reason bottled it and decided to go down to ER and order his two tickets in person not realising we had already done it for him (even though we had told him it was in hand). No idea if he has received his tickets or not. If he does, that will be 2 extra tickets we are not entitled to.
Are all the tickets against 1 client ref or spread out amongst the group. If it's the former then the club are creating a potential headache for themselves as those within a group have the potential to ask for more. If it's the latter then one of the temps/new-starts has made a mess of my app as all my tickets are against 1 client ref.

speedy_gonzales
01-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Hibernians Members! Club Members! Doddery dads! Bottling-it Dads! :furious: :stirrer:
What's worse is we're slap bang in the middle of a North Stand section, well the 4 we have been allocated are, Christ knows where my dads lone ticket is, probably on the bench!!

DH1875
01-05-2012, 10:16 PM
What's worse is we're slap bang in the middle of a North Stand section, well the 4 we have been allocated are, Christ knows where my dads lone ticket is, probably on the bench!!

I'm sure you'll have no problems getting someone to take it of your hands.

Little Miss Perfect
01-05-2012, 10:26 PM
South NN 51-54,where's this the interactive map won't open on my pc :confused:

ronaldo7
01-05-2012, 10:32 PM
South NN 51-54,where's this the interactive map won't open on my pc :confused:

Section I3 Halfway up. The section is just behind the goal line.

Little Miss Perfect
01-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Section I3 Halfway up. The section is just behind the goal line.

Cheers :thumbsup: very near where we sat for CIS final!

RIP
01-05-2012, 10:40 PM
This is mair exciting than the matchday thread - how do I set up instant text alerts when a new post is made? :greengrin

ronaldo7
01-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Cheers :thumbsup: very near where we sat for CIS final!

We're in Section I4 up the back. Gie us a wave:flag:

SteveHFC
01-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Anyone sitting in Row U Section D3 (North Stand) :cb

Saorsa
01-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Anyone sitting or near Row U Section D3 (North Stand) :cbno.....

thank **** :greengrin

SteveHFC
01-05-2012, 10:52 PM
no.....

thank **** :greengrin

:boo hoo:
:faf:

ronaldo7
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Anyone sitting or near Row U Section D3 (North Stand) :cb

Aye, someone will be in row T, and someone else in row V :greengrin

Frazerbob
01-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Are all the tickets against 1 client ref or spread out amongst the group. If it's the former then the club are creating a potential headache for themselves as those within a group have the potential to ask for more. If it's the latter then one of the temps/new-starts has made a mess of my app as all my tickets are against 1 client ref.

Not sure as it's my mate that's the group "leader" although I suspect they will be under one client ref. Looks like it could be a free for all to order additional tickets.

hibbysam
02-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Just a wee bump to see what stage the processing is at.. like what day they are up to now and if people are still getting tickets where they applied for?

Sharon
02-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Anyone sitting in Row U Section D3 (North Stand) :cb

I am:flag:

lyonhibs
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Section D5 Row MM is where it's at - mark my words!!!!!

hibbymac
02-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Just a wee bump to see what stage the processing is at.. like what day they are up to now and if people are still getting tickets where they applied for?

:dunno: but I handed the forms in on Saturday afternoon and tickets have been allocated in the south stand as requested. ( money not taken from bank yet, but it was only done this morning at 9.17am ).

Geo_1875
02-05-2012, 10:26 AM
I handed forms in last Tuesday and received confirmation today. North D5 row X

PatHead
02-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Was in the shop this morning to order tickets for final, season ticket for student son, tickets for Monday night and a Pandamonium mug. Took about 45 mins and left a very empty wallet! Asked the guy how many season tickets had gone and they said thousands and thousands and thousands.

Was surprised they only had 2 serving whilst 3 guys stood in the shop part doing very little, surely they could have had someone checking the forms like they do in a bank thus saving time when they got to the counter.

GreenCastle
02-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Was in the shop this morning to order tickets for final, season ticket for student son, tickets for Monday night and a Pandamonium mug. Took about 45 mins and left a very empty wallet! Asked the guy how many season tickets had gone and they said thousands and thousands and thousands.

Was surprised they only had 2 serving whilst 3 guys stood in the shop part doing very little, surely they could have had someone checking the forms like they do in a bank thus saving time when they got to the counter.

Was the shop / ticket office busy with people getting tickets / dropping forms off?

andrew70
02-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Just had a call from the ticket office with regards to my application, as there was a slight issue, but the guy said they were currently processing last weeks (26/27th) applications and anyone who had applied after this date would more than likely find themselves in the East Stand no matter where they applied to sit. (I applied for the North on Sat, Oh well) The guy also said there is likely to be a public sale however there wont be many due to the "higher than usual" uptake on STs.

Congrats to Hibs for contacting me and fixing the slight error in such an efficient and courteous manner.

Bring on the final.

1two
02-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Can someone please check on there eticketing, my tickets hadn't been allocated at lunch time, I just checked again but this time couldn't find the history button where I presume would show the purchase of the tickets. Have hibs taken this down to reduce moaning fans or is it just my pc?

.Sean.
02-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Can someone please check on there eticketing, my tickets hadn't been allocated at lunch time, I just checked again but this time couldn't find the history button where I presume would show the purchase of the tickets. Have hibs taken this down to reduce moaning fans or is it just my pc?
The e-ticketing 'account history' isn't there anymore. I'm in the same position as yourself, starting to piss me off a bit.

TheEastTerrace
02-05-2012, 03:59 PM

Aye, taken down for the time being. Suspect due to high numbers of people continually checking their account history to see if they've been allocated a ticket and where.

TheEastTerrace
02-05-2012, 04:00 PM
The e-ticketing 'account history' isn't there anymore. I'm in the same position as yourself, starting to piss me off a bit.

As I said on a different thread, a two liner on the website and on Twitter to explain might have helped. We all know there's heightened interest and demand but quash the panic, rumour and speculation before it kicks off.